Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 10:08 PM         #141
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
Lol Truthiness' & shakobes panties just got wet...lmao...get em bill

as for bill same ol sh*t..mad at the world as usual
Stupid a.ss n*gga, I haven't even dissed the n*gga (yet?) in this thread. The only panties getting wet, is you and the other wanna be Jungle n*ggas on Boxden. I bet that n*gga Nas could get head from some of you hoe a.ss n*ggas, without even asking.
 07-24-2008, 10:09 PM         #142
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao Bill is a loser
 9 years ago '04        #143
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 HF-Blade said:
Bill O Reilly's one stupid a.ss motherfu*ker

Oh yeah Nas Flopped....#1...
Oh yeah he hasn't gotten any media attention....what about you, dumbass?

I think Nas's an idiot at times and a hypocrite, but Reilly and fox are fu*king stupid. If you hate Nas that much why give him what he wants? Dumbass racists.
What else came out at the same time as Nas?.....so if Nas sells the most against a bunch of bullsh*t...then that means he dident flop compared to his previous sales?....
 9 years ago '04        #144
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,429 | Props total: 29665 29665
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Stupid a.ss n*gga, I haven't even dissed the n*gga (yet?) in this thread. The only panties getting wet, is you and the other wanna be Jungle n*ggas on Boxden. I bet that n*gga Nas could get head from some of you hoe a.ss n*ggas, without even asking.
Uh oh Whoa, that was a tidal wave reply...u mad Truthiness? calm down there buddy...all jokes(im sure you enjoyed the vid tho), like you say as long as I think its funny. lol why would I get emo over nas? not even in my top 5. I think your quite funny dedicating your time/life here to him. all good:D
 9 years ago '08        #145
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
 persuazion said:
What else came out at the same time as Nas?.....so if Nas sells the most against a bunch of bullsh*t...then that means he dident flop compared to his previous sales?....
It doesn't matter. You can't criticize someone for flopping when they were #1 on Soundscan. That's like calling an MVP a loser after scoring the most points in a game. EVEN if he's playing in the retarded olympics he was still #1 in his category. And if 170-200K is considered a flop nowadays, then half of the artists on this board should be called financial failures.
 9 years ago '06        #146
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
watch the numbers get buigger same sh*t happend when they were going against nwa just made every one copp it to see what was so bad about it
 9 years ago '05        #147
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3268 3268
 persuazion said:
Um..Lil Wayne is still selling strong..A Milli is everywhere. And coldplay too, people love that sh*t, #1 is good no matter how you look at it, but then again I could give a fu*k about album sales.
 9 years ago '04        #148
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Here goes Nas foot soldiers, defending Nas with no logic, acting just like this cracker O'Reilly when he defending Fox news. Than you n*ggas (Nas fans) wonder why nobody takes you seriously, just like anybody with a brain doesn't take Papa Bear and Fox news seriously.

I'm speechless. With your logic, you must be republican.
 9 years ago '06        #149
jj01 
space
space
$44,985 | Props total: 4703 4703
 persuazion said:

get over what nas said son, ppl like u are embarrassing still holding grudges after nas said hhid ppl like u in the south caught crazy feelings and are
 07-24-2008, 10:19 PM         #150
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give people a chance to hate on nas and they will never let you down.
 9 years ago '04        #151
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HF-Blade said:
It doesn't matter. You can't criticize someone for flopping when they were #1 on Soundscan. That's like calling an MVP a loser after scoring the most points in a game. EVEN if he's playing in the retarded olympics he was still #1 in his category. And if 170-200K is considered a flop nowadays, then half of the artists on this board should be called financial failures.
why not? If an artist releases an album when nothing else big is dropping and only pushes a fraction of what they used to......but is still number 1....is that not a flop?To an artist like Plies or something those would be good first week numbers but when you a legend in the game and you was wearing "zzzzzz" shirts at the grammys and had all this buzz about your album.....then thats not too good.....he might not even go gold....
 07-24-2008, 10:21 PM         #152
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
Uh oh Whoa, that was a tidal wave reply...u mad Truthiness? calm down there buddy...all jokes(im sure you enjoyed the vid tho), like you say as long as I think its funny. lol why would I get emo over nas? not even in my top 5. I think your quite funny dedicating your time/life here to him. all good:D
n*gga all them post you got, you clowning somebody about "What their life is dedicated too"?

Not mad, I'm cool with jokes, but n*ggas be on Nas d*ck around these parts. I'll leave that for the other threads, trying see how this one plays out, and decide if n*ggas going to make sense, or go the typical route and start d*ck riding Nas like they usually do. If they do start going overboard, I'll just..Get'em.
 9 years ago '04        #153
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Um..Lil Wayne is still selling strong..A Milli is everywhere. And coldplay too, people love that sh*t, #1 is good no matter how you look at it, but then again I could give a fu*k about album sales.
IM talkin bout dropped the same time...not sh*t that been out...
 9 years ago '06        #154
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,494 | Props total: 14800 14800
bill o'reilly is such a fu*kin idiot. someone just needs to off his a.ss forreal. world would be a better place.
 9 years ago '04        #155
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
get over what nas said son, ppl like u are embarrassing still holding grudges after nas said hhid ppl like u in the south caught crazy feelings and are
I used to like Nas before he signed with Jay....but I dont give a fu*k what Nas says bout the south.....one minute hes doing crunk songs and the next min hes saying he loves doing the superman in the club....obviously he loves our sh*t....even the wackest sh*t.
 07-24-2008, 10:25 PM         #156
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greenshadi said:
I'm speechless. With your logic, you must be republican.
Nope, just saying you n*ggas (Nas fans) act just like that n*gga, and say stupid a.ss sh*t, and think you being deep on some sh*t, just like him. Sh*t is pathetic, if you like Nas, cool. It's when n*ggas start co sigining, the n*gga, even when he's doing some of the dumbest sh*t on Earth, it makes me SMH at the idiots.
 9 years ago '08        #157
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
 persuazion said:
why not? If an artist releases an album when nothing else big is dropping and only pushes a fraction of what they used to......but is still number 1....is that not a flop?To an artist like Plies or something those would be good first week numbers but when you a legend in the game and you was wearing "zzzzzz" shirts at the grammys and had all this buzz about your album.....then thats not too good.....he might not even go gold....
Does being a Legend in the game even matter anymore? Unless your name's Jay-z or Wayne you're not going Plat in a year. If anything, being a legend in the game makes you sell LESS now. Look at Ghostface, Rakim and all the other rappers from the 90's. How are they selling compared to people like Webbie and Boosie? If an artist releases an album that didn't have any buzz or a music video until a week before and still reaches #1 and sells well for a rap-artist today then he didn't flop.
 9 years ago '04        #158
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
I dont understand it, if all the cats on here riding with Nas to the death went and copped his album.....we wouldnt be having this discussion right now.
 9 years ago '06        #159
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
first off. being articulate/very well spoken, is only one component of intelligence. i hate when ppl say, oh he's not the best speaker so he's an idiot. secondly, i felt colbert was cutting him off a few times, and really on that type of show, you have very strict time constraints. you really can't go on and on about things, especially if it's not funny.

Last edited by SHootar; 07-24-2008 at 10:32 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #160
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,429 | Props total: 29665 29665
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga all them post you got, you clowning somebody about "What their life is dedicated too"?

Not mad, I'm cool with jokes, but n*ggas be on Nas d*ck around these parts. I'll leave that for the other threads, trying see how this one plays out, and decide if n*ggas going to make sense, or go the typical route and start d*ck riding Nas like they usually do. If they do start going overboard, I'll just..Get'em.

all bullsh*t aside
all my posts?..homie, its comedy & i dont take this sh*t seriously mayne, so u got me twisted a bit, thats your opinion on how you feel on dude...kinda over doin it,imo, i mean why dont you make a thread on sh*t you like? i wont lie, i like nas, but some of yalls points are more for shock. just sayin. im more of a cormega fan if anything homie. i see your point tho with these groupies on how they act with certain artists. trust me, im not biased,nas got flaws like everyone out there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy