Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
95 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 09:09 PM         #141
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao Bill is a loser
 10 years ago '04        #142
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,371 | Props total: 2484 2484
 HF-Blade said:
Bill O Reilly's one stupid a.ss motherfu*ker

Oh yeah Nas Flopped....#1...
Oh yeah he hasn't gotten any media attention....what about you, dumbass?

I think Nas's an idiot at times and a hypocrite, but Reilly and fox are fu*king stupid. If you hate Nas that much why give him what he wants? Dumbass racists.
What else came out at the same time as Nas?.....so if Nas sells the most against a bunch of bullsh*t...then that means he dident flop compared to his previous sales?....
 10 years ago '04        #143
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
space
$30,721 | Props total: 37476 37476
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Stupid a.ss n*gga, I haven't even dissed the n*gga (yet?) in this thread. The only panties getting wet, is you and the other wanna be Jungle n*ggas on Boxden. I bet that n*gga Nas could get head from some of you hoe a.ss n*ggas, without even asking.
Uh oh Whoa, that was a tidal wave reply...u mad Truthiness? calm down there buddy...all jokes(im sure you enjoyed the vid tho), like you say as long as I think its funny. lol why would I get emo over nas? not even in my top 5. I think your quite funny dedicating your time/life here to him. all good:D
 10 years ago '08        #144
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 696 696
 persuazion said:
What else came out at the same time as Nas?.....so if Nas sells the most against a bunch of bullsh*t...then that means he dident flop compared to his previous sales?....
It doesn't matter. You can't criticize someone for flopping when they were #1 on Soundscan. That's like calling an MVP a loser after scoring the most points in a game. EVEN if he's playing in the retarded olympics he was still #1 in his category. And if 170-200K is considered a flop nowadays, then half of the artists on this board should be called financial failures.
 10 years ago '06        #145
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 1718 1718
watch the numbers get buigger same sh*t happend when they were going against nwa just made every one copp it to see what was so bad about it
 10 years ago '05        #146
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 persuazion said:
Um..Lil Wayne is still selling strong..A Milli is everywhere. And coldplay too, people love that sh*t, #1 is good no matter how you look at it, but then again I could give a fu*k about album sales.
 10 years ago '04        #147
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Here goes Nas foot soldiers, defending Nas with no logic, acting just like this cracker O'Reilly when he defending Fox news. Than you n*ggas (Nas fans) wonder why nobody takes you seriously, just like anybody with a brain doesn't take Papa Bear and Fox news seriously.

I'm speechless. With your logic, you must be republican.
 10 years ago '06        #148
jj01 
space
space
$46,715 | Props total: 7764 7764
 persuazion said:

get over what nas said son, ppl like u are embarrassing still holding grudges after nas said hhid ppl like u in the south caught crazy feelings and are
 07-24-2008, 09:19 PM         #149
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give people a chance to hate on nas and they will never let you down.
 10 years ago '04        #150
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HF-Blade said:
It doesn't matter. You can't criticize someone for flopping when they were #1 on Soundscan. That's like calling an MVP a loser after scoring the most points in a game. EVEN if he's playing in the retarded olympics he was still #1 in his category. And if 170-200K is considered a flop nowadays, then half of the artists on this board should be called financial failures.
why not? If an artist releases an album when nothing else big is dropping and only pushes a fraction of what they used to......but is still number 1....is that not a flop?To an artist like Plies or something those would be good first week numbers but when you a legend in the game and you was wearing "zzzzzz" shirts at the grammys and had all this buzz about your album.....then thats not too good.....he might not even go gold....
 07-24-2008, 09:21 PM         #151
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
Uh oh Whoa, that was a tidal wave reply...u mad Truthiness? calm down there buddy...all jokes(im sure you enjoyed the vid tho), like you say as long as I think its funny. lol why would I get emo over nas? not even in my top 5. I think your quite funny dedicating your time/life here to him. all good:D
n*gga all them post you got, you clowning somebody about "What their life is dedicated too"?

Not mad, I'm cool with jokes, but n*ggas be on Nas d*ck around these parts. I'll leave that for the other threads, trying see how this one plays out, and decide if n*ggas going to make sense, or go the typical route and start d*ck riding Nas like they usually do. If they do start going overboard, I'll just..Get'em.
 10 years ago '04        #152
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Um..Lil Wayne is still selling strong..A Milli is everywhere. And coldplay too, people love that sh*t, #1 is good no matter how you look at it, but then again I could give a fu*k about album sales.
IM talkin bout dropped the same time...not sh*t that been out...
 10 years ago '06        #153
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
bill o'reilly is such a fu*kin idiot. someone just needs to off his a.ss forreal. world would be a better place.
 10 years ago '04        #154
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
get over what nas said son, ppl like u are embarrassing still holding grudges after nas said hhid ppl like u in the south caught crazy feelings and are
I used to like Nas before he signed with Jay....but I dont give a fu*k what Nas says bout the south.....one minute hes doing crunk songs and the next min hes saying he loves doing the superman in the club....obviously he loves our sh*t....even the wackest sh*t.
 07-24-2008, 09:25 PM         #155
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greenshadi said:
I'm speechless. With your logic, you must be republican.
Nope, just saying you n*ggas (Nas fans) act just like that n*gga, and say stupid a.ss sh*t, and think you being deep on some sh*t, just like him. Sh*t is pathetic, if you like Nas, cool. It's when n*ggas start co sigining, the n*gga, even when he's doing some of the dumbest sh*t on Earth, it makes me SMH at the idiots.
 10 years ago '08        #156
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 696 696
 persuazion said:
why not? If an artist releases an album when nothing else big is dropping and only pushes a fraction of what they used to......but is still number 1....is that not a flop?To an artist like Plies or something those would be good first week numbers but when you a legend in the game and you was wearing "zzzzzz" shirts at the grammys and had all this buzz about your album.....then thats not too good.....he might not even go gold....
Does being a Legend in the game even matter anymore? Unless your name's Jay-z or Wayne you're not going Plat in a year. If anything, being a legend in the game makes you sell LESS now. Look at Ghostface, Rakim and all the other rappers from the 90's. How are they selling compared to people like Webbie and Boosie? If an artist releases an album that didn't have any buzz or a music video until a week before and still reaches #1 and sells well for a rap-artist today then he didn't flop.
 10 years ago '04        #157
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
I dont understand it, if all the cats on here riding with Nas to the death went and copped his album.....we wouldnt be having this discussion right now.
 10 years ago '06        #158
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,495 | Props total: 2105 2105
first off. being articulate/very well spoken, is only one component of intelligence. i hate when ppl say, oh he's not the best speaker so he's an idiot. secondly, i felt colbert was cutting him off a few times, and really on that type of show, you have very strict time constraints. you really can't go on and on about things, especially if it's not funny.

Last edited by SHootar; 07-24-2008 at 09:32 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #159
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
space
$30,721 | Props total: 37476 37476
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga all them post you got, you clowning somebody about "What their life is dedicated too"?

Not mad, I'm cool with jokes, but n*ggas be on Nas d*ck around these parts. I'll leave that for the other threads, trying see how this one plays out, and decide if n*ggas going to make sense, or go the typical route and start d*ck riding Nas like they usually do. If they do start going overboard, I'll just..Get'em.

all bullsh*t aside
all my posts?..homie, its comedy & i dont take this sh*t seriously mayne, so u got me twisted a bit, thats your opinion on how you feel on dude...kinda over doin it,imo, i mean why dont you make a thread on sh*t you like? i wont lie, i like nas, but some of yalls points are more for shock. just sayin. im more of a cormega fan if anything homie. i see your point tho with these groupies on how they act with certain artists. trust me, im not biased,nas got flaws like everyone out there.
 10 years ago '07        #160
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
I'm starting to think that these two mufu*ka's are in cahoots with one another
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy