Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 09:42 PM         #121
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Cracker tried the sht out of Nas.

Ok ,there is a limit to my Nas hate. Even if I kind of agree, with Papa Bear on Nas agenda, and how hypocritical the n*gga is. But I'll explain that with the 2 words I use to describe Nas in the other 100 threads I'm in.

Bill O Reilly is a pus*y a.ss cracker, who I hopes dies a very painful death. I'm not supporting Nas, in his feud with Fox, because I believe it's a fraud to sell units, and if it was anybody else blasting Nas I'd be with it. But fu*k this stinky skin a.ss cracker, he's one of 3 pussies I dislike more than Nas (eventhough I don't think I dislike Nas). So I'll refrain from saying Nas LO...In this thread.

Unless I'm provoked and n*ggas start going overboard with the Nas love, than I'm going in off principle.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-24-2008 at 09:46 PM..
 07-24-2008, 09:43 PM         #122
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Bill O'Reilly laboring under the false a.ssumption that anyone who listens to hip-hop really gives a damn what he thinks about a hip-hop album. He got played out by Cam'ron and Dame Dash on his own show. He tried to stop Luda from becoming a household name and it didn't work out so well. And now he's giving Nas free promotion. He needs to just stop messing around with hip-hop for a while because every time he does, it backfires.
 9 years ago '07        #123
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Nas Loss
 07-24-2008, 09:45 PM         #124
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i actually heard that bill oreilly once admitted to a female co-worker he likes to use a dildo on himself.:sick:
 9 years ago '06        #125
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8601 8601
Finally something i agree with Bill on
 07-24-2008, 09:47 PM         #126
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
Nas Loss

Never said I wouldn't laugh if somebody else said it.
 9 years ago '05        #127
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3237 3237
Yea...Nas is #1 on soundscan. Album sales in general have been falling off over the past several years. And it's fu*ken sad to see people who claim to be "fans" of hip hop take on a racist point of view and side with O'Reilly. But then again I'm talking to bi*ches like Shakobe and The Truthiness who get their pants wet every time they see a new Nas thread to hate in.
 07-24-2008, 09:50 PM         #128
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Yea...Nas is #1 on soundscan. Album sales in general have been falling off over the past several years. And it's fu*ken sad to see people who claim to be "fans" of hip hop take on a racist point of view and side with O'Reilly. But then again I'm talking to bi*ches like Shakobe and The Truthiness who get their pants wet every time they see a new Nas thread to hate in.
Now, see you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I wasn't even going to diss the n*gga in this thread, but oh well you fu*ked that up.

Get'em.
 9 years ago '07        #129
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
@ him callin other stations corrupt
 07-24-2008, 09:55 PM         #130
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
95 years old he shouldn't be a listener
 9 years ago '04        #131
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Yall something else...Nas ALWAYS spits at least one jewel on his cds. I'm starting to believe 85% on boxden are white based on the comments. So what if it is a gimmick, how you can deny songs like N.IG.G.E.R. and We not alone? Nas spoke the truth about Fox. I feel bad for this generation, for real.
 07-24-2008, 09:58 PM         #132
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how bill o'reilly in the "no spin zone" forgets to mention nas's album is the number 1 album in the country...and he's been all over tv,and radio for the past 2 weeks on many media outlets....this f*g**t o'reilly continues to deny truth to push forward bullsh*t....notice how he didn't speak on any of the points being raised...instead he went the bi*ch a.ss route like most posters on this site,and tried to make it about record sales...that's the sign of someone who has no argument...they are upset,and looking for anything to throw out there to make some kind of impact to support their lack of a defense....

and any self respecting black man that is actually supporting bill o'reilly with this situation is a **** a.ss,uncle tom a.ss,house n*gga...
 9 years ago '04        #133
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
damn even BIll saying he flopped....lol
 07-24-2008, 09:59 PM         #134
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
???????? whaaaa
 9 years ago '08        #135
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
Bill O Reilly's one stupid a.ss motherfu*ker

Oh yeah Nas Flopped....#1...
Oh yeah he hasn't gotten any media attention....what about you, dumbass?

I think Nas's an idiot at times and a hypocrite, but Reilly and fox are fu*king stupid. If you hate Nas that much why give him what he wants? Dumbass racists.
 9 years ago '06        #136
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
i dont see why n*ggas hatin nas

he dropped a dope album
 07-24-2008, 10:02 PM         #137
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here goes Nas foot soldiers, defending Nas with no logic, acting just like this cracker O'Reilly when he defending Fox news. Than you n*ggas (Nas fans) wonder why nobody takes you seriously, just like anybody with a brain doesn't take Papa Bear and Fox news seriously.
 9 years ago '04        #138
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
Lol Truthiness' & shakobes panties just got wet...lmao...get em bill

as for bill same ol sh*t..mad at the world as usual
 07-24-2008, 10:05 PM         #139
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
damn even BIll saying he flopped....lol
 9 years ago '07        #140
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 MosDefinition said:
so your saying that nas didnt come off as an inarticulate full because he was on colbert report

he couldnt even articulate a coherent sentence in the entire interview whether the interviewer was being satirical or not the interviewee stil needs to be able to make his point which nas once again couldnt do

which all goes back to the original problem i had with the first album title he isnt intelligent or articulate enough to express the point he was trying to make
I agree. Nas is one of my top 5 favorites of all time, but he has a very hard time trying to articulate himself during interviews. He's a great lyricist, but when it comes to interviews he seems very bland. I'm one of the die hard Nas fans that can admit to that.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago