Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Fox News is something completely different then Myspace

last time I checked Myspace don't have workers saying racist sh*t/biased sh*t

Myspace is a big Adverstising Hoe space full of freaks and Kids.
Yeah, but it's the same company. Their views and opinions are a representation of that company, not just the subsidiary.
 9 years ago '04        #82
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
 rippac4 said:
look at the bigger picture, it's not about MySpace pages or anything else, if you watch Fox News you know them cats get away with so much racism it's not even funny & I applaud him for doing this because he's bringing attention to the situation, like I've said other times because there are still people who don't think there is racism & watching Fox News it's right there in your face
Right, and I agree with that. I don't watch it because of this...

However, I feel he's still supporting them and their ways of conducting business, whether another part of the company is racist or not. Isn't that something worth mentioning, too?
 9 years ago '04        #83
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
You are missing something:

Its called a brain.

Stupid idiot.
You just love to say stupid sh*t? Apparently someone doesn't see the bigger picture.
 07-24-2008, 01:19 PM         #84
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^He isn't going at Newscorp or Murdoch, he isn't trying to destroy the entire company and its boss, he just a rapper he isn't going to do that. But he is trying to expose these fox news people on their BIAS/RACISM, thats as far as it goes

the dude Nas isn't a superman trying to destroy an entire corporation by himself, chill with that....HE IS TRYING TO EXPOSE TO OTHERS THAT FOX NEWS is on some sh*t and been like that for a while now and it needs to be put out there.

I am sure you seen sites where they actually break down Fox news bias( I forget the famous one), stuff like that is fine but not everybody is online looking for that, if you go in the public world and show off the bias and talk about it the people will see it and look into it more.

The dude isn't trying to be a superman bringing the destruction of FOX, he is just Exposing that they been getting away with their Racist/Bias for mad long now and action needs to be taken, and the Petition route is a very civil way of doing that.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 07-24-2008 at 01:22 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #85
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
:sleepy:
 9 years ago '04        #86
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
Fine, then let me ask it this way:

If you knew that a company owned a sub-company that was notorious for making racial and bias comments towards a certain race, and that company owned another company that provides other services, would it make sense to utilize those services, knowing that it is a part of another company that degrades African Americans?

I'm not saying destroy a corporation, but put more thought into what you're f!ghting for.
 9 years ago '05        #87
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Because he's being phoney. Instead of just admitting that he's trying to push his album he's campaigning to convince some people that he's a crusader for freedom, justice, and the american way.
 9 years ago '04        #88
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 AnyGiven said:
airs on comedy central.....

Sorry to say but half of you guys on this thread must be real idiots. Did you not get the jokes on this show? .............Actually, I'm not sorry to say it
so your saying that nas didnt come off as an inarticulate full because he was on colbert report

he couldnt even articulate a coherent sentence in the entire interview whether the interviewer was being satirical or not the interviewee stil needs to be able to make his point which nas once again couldnt do

which all goes back to the original problem i had with the first album title he isnt intelligent or articulate enough to express the point he was trying to make
 07-24-2008, 01:51 PM         #89
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
Fine, then let me ask it this way:

If you knew that a company owned a sub-company that was notorious for making racial and bias comments towards a certain race, and that company owned another company that provides other services, would it make sense to utilize those services, knowing that it is a part of another company that degrades African Americans?

I'm not saying destroy a corporation, but put more thought into what you're f!ghting for.
He isn't using myspace, why you keep thinking nas actually even goes there?

It is a free advertising hud that the companies own and use, Nas never goes there man.

But don't get the goal twisted, keep in mind this is about Exposing Fox Bias/Racism/Smearing him. THEY JUMPED ON HIM FIRST, keep that in mind to Nas this is Personal.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 07-24-2008 at 01:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #90
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
it's on now
 9 years ago '04        #91
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
btw what the fu*k does him having a gun charge have to do with well how did guns get in my neighborhood

thats like if the cops ask whyd you ron that store you saying the store shouldnt have had nice stuff
 07-24-2008, 02:15 PM         #92
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
so your saying that nas didnt come off as an inarticulate full because he was on colbert report

he couldnt even articulate a coherent sentence in the entire interview whether the interviewer was being satirical or not the interviewee stil needs to be able to make his point which nas once again couldnt do

which all goes back to the original problem i had with the first album title he isnt intelligent or articulate enough to express the point he was trying to make

i agree, nas doesn't kno how to get his point across intelligently enough when talking.
 9 years ago '07        #93
MrPeePee 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 284 284
 MosDefinition said:

exactly, i truly expected Nas to make a good argument against Colbert, and jokes against O'Reilly aside, I was completely unimpressed with Nas in the interview.
 07-24-2008, 02:32 PM         #94
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t on the attached poll im saying hes k!llin two birds with one stone cuz he's def genuine when talkin bout papa bear oreilly
 9 years ago '07        #95
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 the truthiness said:
goofy a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

artistic fail
 07-24-2008, 02:59 PM         #96
Grinning Genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas lost for actually getting a movement off the ground

On the contrary we have puppets on a message board wasting they tieme all day gossiping,laughing and ridiculing a man going after his beliefs.

NOW THAT'S A LOSS AT ASTRONOMICAL LEVELS!
 9 years ago '05        #97
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10880 10880
Just his way of selling records
 9 years ago '05        #98
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10880 10880
Lol that n*gga nas is a rebel
 9 years ago '08        #99
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Nas > Hip Hop
 07-24-2008, 03:54 PM         #100
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people relax he's saying how can you all day long talk about the hip hop culture in a negative way but on the other hand use myspace to make money off of the
hip hop culture and he is going at the owners murdock because they threaten the label because of the title
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago