Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
 661
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
759 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 203
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 163
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #401
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,375 | Props total: 2489 2489
 HotepSuns said:
of course you can't...you have no foundation in which to argue other than your imagination,and your attempts to dictate how people choose to approach being active with a cause....as if your way is bond....both martin,and malcolm had 2 completely different ways to approach the same cause....and even came into light conflict over it...but in the end they both realized the CAUSE is what is most IMPORTANT...this is clearly something you have yet to learn...
your trying to push your views on me to......that Nas is doing this from the bottom of his heart and that he actually cares bout it and not about his album or shoe sales....Nas is the savior....hes going to stop Fox's racism which has been going on forever....and hes going to change the world.Your saying as long as your down for the cause then fu*k how you go about it....and im saying what if that person really isnt down for the cause....we are arguing about 2 diff things..
 07-25-2008, 02:57 PM         #402
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
your trying to push your views on me to......that Nas is doing this from the bottom of his heart and that he actually cares bout it and not about his album or shoe sales....Nas is the savior....hes going to stop Fox's racism which has been going on forever....and hes going to change the world.Your saying as long as your down for the cause then fu*k how you go about it....and im saying what if that person really isnt down for the cause....we are arguing about 2 diff things..


i'm not pushing sh*t onto you but WHAT IS...you're arguing with me about fiction..i'm arguing with you about FACTS...wha does nas's fila deal,or his album have to do with his genuine feelings on this cause?...would it be better if he championed the cause around a book on the issue?...or how about if he championed it around starting a school that he wanted people to fund?...would that be better?..would that make him more genuine?....fu*k outta here...you're trying to tie things in that have NOTHING to do with each other....the fact of the matter is nas is out here doing everything to support everything he spoke about on his album....and you're trying to convince people that it's not genuine...and there is nothing FACTUAL to prove it...it's just your imagination creating this scenario based off of things that have nothing to do with one another....that's like me saying that any black leader who ever took money for speaking to my people were also fake,and not genuine....your whole theory is retarded....
 10 years ago '04        #403
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5183 5183
 slimwillie said:
the same way I know what he's doing now. he disses hiphop for attention and racist reasons = gimmick. I see ya whitey. I bet your voting for Obama to prove your not racist
yep i'm white

thats your best retort to what i said

i dont like that nas decided to call his album zzzzzz therefore yep i'm white get a fu*king clue

just because i dont slurp down the koolaid like many of you clowns who cant see through the stunts makes me white get the fu*k outta here

i'm black btw in case your dumbass cant detect sarcasm
 10 years ago '04        #404
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,375 | Props total: 2489 2489
 HotepSuns said:
i'm not pushing sh*t onto you but WHAT IS...you're arguing with me about fiction..i'm arguing with you about FACTS...wha does nas's fila deal,or his album have to do with his genuine feelings on this cause?...would it be better if he championed the cause around a book on the issue?...or how about if he championed it around starting a school that he wanted people to fund?...would that be better?..would that make him more genuine?....fu*k outta here...you're trying to tie things in that have NOTHING to do with each other....the fact of the matter is nas is out here doing everything to support everything he spoke about on his album....and you're trying to convince people that it's not genuine...and there is nothing FACTUAL to prove it...it's just your imagination creating this scenario based off of things that have nothing to do with one another....that's like me saying that any black leader who ever took money for speaking to my people were also fake,and not genuine....your whole theory is retarded....
Im not trying to convince you of anything......that is MY own personal opinion that its a publicty stunt....if you want to get so angry that somebody thinks diff then you then I dont know what to tell you thats life...the FACTS are though that Nas had changed up countless times through out his career...hes a rapper/entertainer not a known public activists...he used to wear a kufi with a cross on his arm....he has a album out right now.... and he has a shoe deal [which he rocked on Colbert report] propz to him for that marketing move...If I want to think that this is a publicty stunt then so the fu*k what?? Im not out rallying against Nas..Im not saying that Fox shoulndt be stopped...I even mentioned someone that people would take more serioulsy and knows how to handle these kind of situations....if Nas want to do this sh*t then more power to him....but not everybody is gonna fall for it...
 07-25-2008, 03:08 PM         #405
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... these Nas haters got mad sand in they v*ginas...

And that's the truth.


CLOSE THREAD.
 10 years ago '04        #406
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,375 | Props total: 2489 2489
millions of Nas stans on the internet defending his every move......180,000 copies sold.....something is not adding up.
 10 years ago '04        #407
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5183 5183
 persuazion said:
:sleepy::sleepy:You k!lling me over here......I said its believable from Chuck D cuz thats ALL he has ever been about.....he wasnt nasty Chuck...or Chuck Escobar....he wasnt actin like a mob member,and he wast switching up his religions to his benefit....you might have not said hes the new Malcom but your acting like it....by getting mad that another dude thinks that this "ENTERTAINER" might have an alterior motive to all of this especially when he known for switching up styles and personas so many times thoughout his career......is it so horrible to see past the bullsh*t and not beleive every single thing Nas says or does??
exactly these guys are baffling because itys fu*king nas the refuse to believe whats been right in front of them for the last few years nas is desperate for attention

the zzzzzz album title didnt work so now hes jumping on the moveon.org dailykos ultra left wing liberal band wagon

the same mother fu*ker who was on hot 97 just 4 years ago was talking about voting doesnt matter now is all of a sudden political
 10 years ago '04        #408
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5183 5183
 persuazion said:
millions of Nas stans on the internet defending his every move......180,000 copies sold.....something is not adding up.
exactly the same clowns screaming hip hop is dead because nas told them it was dont even buy records
 10 years ago '06        #409
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 HotepSuns said:
there is no reason to debate with you...your brain can't even comprehend the basics of common sense..


and @you calling me an idiot....it took the entire boxden family to educate you on nouns,and verbs....what was it?..a couple of weeks of you running around here screaming "nas loss",and getting corrected,and trying to persuade people you can say "nas loss" as well due to the definition....fu*k outta here...your whole existence on this board is a joke....


 jag1 said:
This is kinda related.....

Jim Jones speaks on Nas' Fox news protest. Calls him a dweeb.

lmao at jim jones saying nas isn't relevant in the game

jim jones had one hit and now he looks depressed cause the money he made off ballin' is gone
 10 years ago '05        #410
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 4520 4520
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Nas could've been going against Fox news before now. That's my point, he could've been on real Talk, Colbert, Daily Show, and a plethora of other shows voicing his opinion about Bill and Fox. He didn't do it then, and is only doing it now, because he has a album out and he wants to sell it. "It ain't hard to tell" this is his agenda. The guy is a joke, and n*ggas (Nas fans) know it, but don't want too admit it.
Once again..I'll explain it to anybody as dense as you.

Could it be a marketing strategy? Maybe. But the movement wouldn't have been nearly as strong without the song he has attacking them. He hoped people would hear the song and realize exactly what fox news was doing. That was the point of the track. It was part of the agenda, it would have been stupid for him to attack them months before and then put out a track months later talking about it.

Understand now?
 07-25-2008, 06:51 PM         #411
colhu7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da*n did Nas fu*k some of yalls moms or something. geeeez stop hating.:D
 07-25-2008, 07:52 PM         #412
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Get em Ghost...


1. Album sales are irrelevant. I know you're all geeked up because Wayne sold a million, but in the end, that means nothing.

2. If you support Bill O'Reilly, you're too far gone.

3. If you have nothing better to do than come up with Anti Nas campaigns on a website, you lost. That's the fu*king truth, no amount of witty comeback lines saying "No you lost" will ever change that.

4. We don't give a fu*k who you like, we start giving a fu*k when you criticize people that we like for no reason.

5. Stop being ignorant.

6. Mr. Truthiness, I'm sorry, but Nike isn't going to give you a "Nas Lost" shoe.

7. Oh and here's how you BX noodles are going to reply to this: I live in the suburbs, I'm 14, I'm a nerd, I'm fat, I'm not hard, hood, or tough, and to this date, my album sales are at 0. I lost.

Close thread.


Last edited by GhostDigga; 07-25-2008 at 07:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #413
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 REAL_NESS said:
This makes NO sense. How can NaS be doing this to sell records?

You really think the majority of people were going to say "I heard NaS was going out Fox let me go buy his album" :rolleyes:

Y'all seem to forget that O'Reilly personally attacked NaS FIRST during the whole Virginia Tech situation. NaS was the one provoked

Y'all are trying so hard to call gimmick
This is Boxden.

Idiocy runs rampant.....
 07-25-2008, 09:43 PM         #414
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jag1 said:
This is kinda related.....

Jim Jones speaks on Nas' Fox news protest. Calls him a dweeb.

Nas lost...To Jim Jones...Again.
 07-25-2008, 09:45 PM         #415
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:


Get em Ghost...


1. Album sales are irrelevant. I know you're all geeked up because Wayne sold a million, but in the end, that means nothing.

2. If you support Bill O'Reilly, you're too far gone.

3. If you have nothing better to do than come up with Anti Nas campaigns on a website, you lost. That's the fu*king truth, no amount of witty comeback lines saying "No you lost" will ever change that.

4. We don't give a fu*k who you like, we start giving a fu*k when you criticize people that we like for no reason.

5. Stop being ignorant.

6. Mr. Truthiness, I'm sorry, but Nike isn't going to give you a "Nas Lost" shoe.

7. Oh and here's how you BX noodles are going to reply to this: I live in the suburbs, I'm 14, I'm a nerd, I'm fat, I'm not hard, hood, or tough, and to this date, my album sales are at 0. I lost.

Close thread.

Nas lost..Where are my shoes?
 10 years ago '04        #416
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k bill o'reilly.
 10 years ago '06        #417
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 181 181
 klone03 said:
fu*k bill o'reilly.
and that's the bottom line.

if somebody disagrees to that quote up there then your one of the following or maybe all.

1. you ain't a fan of hip hop to see that o'reilly has been dissing the CULTURE.
2. you're a fan of bill o'reilly and love his ignorant remarks
3. you're not an obama supporter
4. you're ignorant and close minded yourself
5. you don't know who bill o'reilly is so you can't agree or disagree.

on another note

colbert is that dude.
 10 years ago '05        #418
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Is you stupid n*gga?

Nas lost...
Bill Murray-wannabe-in-Groundhogs-Day-ass-n*gga.
 07-26-2008, 11:52 AM         #419
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
fu*k bill o'reilly.
:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #420
advance won 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 147 147
this is what nas want he want all of us to keep on talking about him. good or bad, i respect that because the man want the attention on him and he is getting it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy