Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 03:46 PM         #401
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
"on top of all this there is nothing that nas has done that has shown me that he's not being genuine."

I cant argue with you anymore...

of course you can't...you have no foundation in which to argue other than your imagination,and your attempts to dictate how people choose to approach being active with a cause....as if your way is bond....both martin,and malcolm had 2 completely different ways to approach the same cause....and even came into light conflict over it...but in the end they both realized the CAUSE is what is most IMPORTANT...this is clearly something you have yet to learn...
 9 years ago '04        #402
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 HotepSuns said:
of course you can't...you have no foundation in which to argue other than your imagination,and your attempts to dictate how people choose to approach being active with a cause....as if your way is bond....both martin,and malcolm had 2 completely different ways to approach the same cause....and even came into light conflict over it...but in the end they both realized the CAUSE is what is most IMPORTANT...this is clearly something you have yet to learn...
your trying to push your views on me to......that Nas is doing this from the bottom of his heart and that he actually cares bout it and not about his album or shoe sales....Nas is the savior....hes going to stop Fox's racism which has been going on forever....and hes going to change the world.Your saying as long as your down for the cause then fu*k how you go about it....and im saying what if that person really isnt down for the cause....we are arguing about 2 diff things..
 07-25-2008, 03:57 PM         #403
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
your trying to push your views on me to......that Nas is doing this from the bottom of his heart and that he actually cares bout it and not about his album or shoe sales....Nas is the savior....hes going to stop Fox's racism which has been going on forever....and hes going to change the world.Your saying as long as your down for the cause then fu*k how you go about it....and im saying what if that person really isnt down for the cause....we are arguing about 2 diff things..

i'm not pushing sh*t onto you but WHAT IS...you're arguing with me about fiction..i'm arguing with you about FACTS...wha does nas's fila deal,or his album have to do with his genuine feelings on this cause?...would it be better if he championed the cause around a book on the issue?...or how about if he championed it around starting a school that he wanted people to fund?...would that be better?..would that make him more genuine?....fu*k outta here...you're trying to tie things in that have NOTHING to do with each other....the fact of the matter is nas is out here doing everything to support everything he spoke about on his album....and you're trying to convince people that it's not genuine...and there is nothing FACTUAL to prove it...it's just your imagination creating this scenario based off of things that have nothing to do with one another....that's like me saying that any black leader who ever took money for speaking to my people were also fake,and not genuine....your whole theory is retarded....
 9 years ago '04        #404
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 slimwillie said:
the same way I know what he's doing now. he disses hiphop for attention and racist reasons = gimmick. I see ya whitey. I bet your voting for Obama to prove your not racist
yep i'm white

thats your best retort to what i said

i dont like that nas decided to call his album zzzzzz therefore yep i'm white get a fu*king clue

just because i dont slurp down the koolaid like many of you clowns who cant see through the stunts makes me white get the fu*k outta here

i'm black btw in case your dumbass cant detect sarcasm
 9 years ago '04        #405
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i'm not pushing sh*t onto you but WHAT IS...you're arguing with me about fiction..i'm arguing with you about FACTS...wha does nas's fila deal,or his album have to do with his genuine feelings on this cause?...would it be better if he championed the cause around a book on the issue?...or how about if he championed it around starting a school that he wanted people to fund?...would that be better?..would that make him more genuine?....fu*k outta here...you're trying to tie things in that have NOTHING to do with each other....the fact of the matter is nas is out here doing everything to support everything he spoke about on his album....and you're trying to convince people that it's not genuine...and there is nothing FACTUAL to prove it...it's just your imagination creating this scenario based off of things that have nothing to do with one another....that's like me saying that any black leader who ever took money for speaking to my people were also fake,and not genuine....your whole theory is retarded....
Im not trying to convince you of anything......that is MY own personal opinion that its a publicty stunt....if you want to get so angry that somebody thinks diff then you then I dont know what to tell you thats life...the FACTS are though that Nas had changed up countless times through out his career...hes a rapper/entertainer not a known public activists...he used to wear a kufi with a cross on his arm....he has a album out right now.... and he has a shoe deal [which he rocked on Colbert report] propz to him for that marketing move...If I want to think that this is a publicty stunt then so the fu*k what?? Im not out rallying against Nas..Im not saying that Fox shoulndt be stopped...I even mentioned someone that people would take more serioulsy and knows how to handle these kind of situations....if Nas want to do this sh*t then more power to him....but not everybody is gonna fall for it...
 07-25-2008, 04:08 PM         #406
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... these Nas haters got mad sand in they v*ginas...

And that's the truth.

CLOSE THREAD.
 9 years ago '04        #407
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
millions of Nas stans on the internet defending his every move......180,000 copies sold.....something is not adding up.
 9 years ago '04        #408
space
space
 persuazion said:
:sleepy::sleepy:You k!lling me over here......I said its believable from Chuck D cuz thats ALL he has ever been about.....he wasnt nasty Chuck...or Chuck Escobar....he wasnt actin like a mob member,and he wast switching up his religions to his benefit....you might have not said hes the new Malcom but your acting like it....by getting mad that another dude thinks that this "ENTERTAINER" might have an alterior motive to all of this especially when he known for switching up styles and personas so many times thoughout his career......is it so horrible to see past the bullsh*t and not beleive every single thing Nas says or does??
exactly these guys are baffling because itys fu*king nas the refuse to believe whats been right in front of them for the last few years nas is desperate for attention

the zzzzzz album title didnt work so now hes jumping on the moveon.org dailykos ultra left wing liberal band wagon

the same mother fu*ker who was on hot 97 just 4 years ago was talking about voting doesnt matter now is all of a sudden political
 9 years ago '04        #409
space
space
 persuazion said:
millions of Nas stans on the internet defending his every move......180,000 copies sold.....something is not adding up.
exactly the same clowns screaming hip hop is dead because nas told them it was dont even buy records
 9 years ago '06        #410
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 HotepSuns said:
there is no reason to debate with you...your brain can't even comprehend the basics of common sense..

and @you calling me an idiot....it took the entire boxden family to educate you on nouns,and verbs....what was it?..a couple of weeks of you running around here screaming "nas loss",and getting corrected,and trying to persuade people you can say "nas loss" as well due to the definition....fu*k outta here...your whole existence on this board is a joke....

jag1 said:
This is kinda related.....

Jim Jones speaks on Nas' Fox news protest. Calls him a dweeb.

lmao at jim jones saying nas isn't relevant in the game

jim jones had one hit and now he looks depressed cause the money he made off ballin' is gone
 9 years ago '05        #411
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Nas could've been going against Fox news before now. That's my point, he could've been on real Talk, Colbert, Daily Show, and a plethora of other shows voicing his opinion about Bill and Fox. He didn't do it then, and is only doing it now, because he has a album out and he wants to sell it. "It ain't hard to tell" this is his agenda. The guy is a joke, and n*ggas (Nas fans) know it, but don't want too admit it.
Once again..I'll explain it to anybody as dense as you.

Could it be a marketing strategy? Maybe. But the movement wouldn't have been nearly as strong without the song he has attacking them. He hoped people would hear the song and realize exactly what fox news was doing. That was the point of the track. It was part of the agenda, it would have been stupid for him to attack them months before and then put out a track months later talking about it.

Understand now?
 07-25-2008, 07:51 PM         #412
colhu7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da*n did Nas fu*k some of yalls moms or something. geeeez stop hating.:D
 07-25-2008, 08:52 PM         #413
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Get em Ghost...

1. Album sales are irrelevant. I know you're all geeked up because Wayne sold a million, but in the end, that means nothing.

2. If you support Bill O'Reilly, you're too far gone.

3. If you have nothing better to do than come up with Anti Nas campaigns on a website, you lost. That's the fu*king truth, no amount of witty comeback lines saying "No you lost" will ever change that.

4. We don't give a fu*k who you like, we start giving a fu*k when you criticize people that we like for no reason.

5. Stop being ignorant.

6. Mr. Truthiness, I'm sorry, but Nike isn't going to give you a "Nas Lost" shoe.

7. Oh and here's how you BX noodles are going to reply to this: I live in the suburbs, I'm 14, I'm a nerd, I'm fat, I'm not hard, hood, or tough, and to this date, my album sales are at 0. I lost.

Close thread.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 07-25-2008 at 08:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #414
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 REAL_NESS said:
This makes NO sense. How can NaS be doing this to sell records?

You really think the majority of people were going to say "I heard NaS was going out Fox let me go buy his album" :rolleyes:

Y'all seem to forget that O'Reilly personally attacked NaS FIRST during the whole Virginia Tech situation. NaS was the one provoked

Y'all are trying so hard to call gimmick
This is Boxden.

Idiocy runs rampant.....
 07-25-2008, 10:43 PM         #415
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jag1 said:
This is kinda related.....

Jim Jones speaks on Nas' Fox news protest. Calls him a dweeb.

Nas lost...To Jim Jones...Again.
 07-25-2008, 10:45 PM         #416
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

Get em Ghost...

1. Album sales are irrelevant. I know you're all geeked up because Wayne sold a million, but in the end, that means nothing.

2. If you support Bill O'Reilly, you're too far gone.

3. If you have nothing better to do than come up with Anti Nas campaigns on a website, you lost. That's the fu*king truth, no amount of witty comeback lines saying "No you lost" will ever change that.

4. We don't give a fu*k who you like, we start giving a fu*k when you criticize people that we like for no reason.

5. Stop being ignorant.

6. Mr. Truthiness, I'm sorry, but Nike isn't going to give you a "Nas Lost" shoe.

7. Oh and here's how you BX noodles are going to reply to this: I live in the suburbs, I'm 14, I'm a nerd, I'm fat, I'm not hard, hood, or tough, and to this date, my album sales are at 0. I lost.

Close thread.

Nas lost..Where are my shoes?
 9 years ago '04        #417
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k bill o'reilly.
 9 years ago '06        #418
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
 klone03 said:
fu*k bill o'reilly.
and that's the bottom line.

if somebody disagrees to that quote up there then your one of the following or maybe all.

1. you ain't a fan of hip hop to see that o'reilly has been dissing the CULTURE.
2. you're a fan of bill o'reilly and love his ignorant remarks
3. you're not an obama supporter
4. you're ignorant and close minded yourself
5. you don't know who bill o'reilly is so you can't agree or disagree.

on another note

colbert is that dude.
 9 years ago '05        #419
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Is you stupid n*gga?

Nas lost...
Bill Murray-wannabe-in-Groundhogs-Day-ass-n*gga.
 07-26-2008, 12:52 PM         #420
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
fu*k bill o'reilly.
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago