Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 02:46 PM         #381
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Nas lost.

Get'em.
it hilarious how this truthiness f*g**t is now using the word lost instead of loss ...i feel sorry for dude, he must be 14 yrs old and a weezy fan on top of that.

Truthiness Lost

07-25-2008, 02:48 PM         #382
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
I'm with you, but the n*gga has influence. I mean look how many n*ggas in this thread cosigning the n*gga, when it's obvious he's using racism as a stunt too move units. He tried to instigate racism, when he tried to get his album titled n!gger. If he cared about Obama, he would shut the fu*k up, and not do things that could hurts his campaign. Obama is the face of black people, rather we admit it or not. We should not be doing blatantly dumb sh*t that could hurt him, especially when you have as much influence as Nas (lost). He could get across his message without naming his album "N!gger", like he did. But he didn't go the route until he was forced too by the suits. It's obvious the n*gga, was using the word to get attention, and didn't care how bad a look it was for Obama, when it comes to potential white voters.

You know if he really wanted to help Obama and get attention, he could've titled the album Obama, and really got his message across and moved a lot of units. People would've jumped on the album, just off of the Name Obama on a Nas album. He might've had a positive influence, and than he would've really had Ammo aginst Fox news. well until he started talking, than he would've fu*ked up everything.

Nas lost.
True good points
 9 years ago '04        #383
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 slimwillie said:
where did I say Nas was the new Malcom? you must be getting me confused with some1 else cause you keep saying I said sh*t I didn't.

you listened to Chuck D scream f!ght the power to sell records. whats the difference?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you keep ignoring this statement.
:sleepy::sleepy:You k!lling me over here......I said its believable from Chuck D cuz thats ALL he has ever been about.....he wasnt nasty Chuck...or Chuck Escobar....he wasnt actin like a mob member,and he wast switching up his religions to his benefit....you might have not said hes the new Malcom but your acting like it....by getting mad that another dude thinks that this "ENTERTAINER" might have an alterior motive to all of this especially when he known for switching up styles and personas so many times thoughout his career......is it so horrible to see past the bullsh*t and not beleive every single thing Nas says or does??

Last edited by persuazion; 07-25-2008 at 02:56 PM..
 07-25-2008, 03:00 PM         #384
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
You know if he really wanted to help Obama and get attention, he could've titled the album Obama, and really got his message across and moved a lot of units. People would've jumped on the album, just off of the Name Obama on a Nas album. He might've had a positive influence, and than he would've really had Ammo aginst Fox news. well until he started talking, than he would've fu*ked up everything.

Nas lost.
:D this mothafu*ka CAN NOT be serious :D
 9 years ago '04        #385
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i want anybody with a voice to stand up....if you believe in it..i want you to stand up to...this isn't a job..where you have to have some sort of resume to f!ght for it...mlk didn't have interviews of people who could march with him,or speak out about issues...the only requirement should be that you believe in f!ghting for what's right....you're to busy trying to make this a who's who of champions of causes...which again is just divisive.....you keep trying to turn this into a competition......and it's NOT...i want EVERYONE to stand up for what's right...for what's true....for what's acutal...your expierence is irrelevant.....
so your basicly saying you dont care if a dude is real or not about it as long as he is saying something? You saying that anybody should stand up for some sh*t that some people REALLY do believe in no matter if its for their own persoanl gain or not.....wow. I guess integrity means nothing to you....I feel that if you fakin it and you doing it for your own financial reasons then sit the fu*k down...
 9 years ago '04        #386
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 WEREWOLF said:
:D this mothafu*ka CAN NOT be serious :D
whats wrong with that idea?? Obama wouldnt have been a controversial name enough?
 9 years ago '04        #387
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
This is my last post in this thread because it pointless to keep entertaining these guys. But before I go I want to say this, it shows you how different we really are not only in music but in ideas. It is human nature to be critical and it nothing wrong with that however it seems like you just want attention. Ok, Nas has a new gimmick everytime he drops a cd.:rolleyes:..But are the songs relevent with current events or is he just making sh*t up? I leave you with chrous to zzzzzz.

They say we N-I double G-E-R, we are
Much more, still we choose to ignore
The obvious, man this history don't acknowledge us
We were scholars long before colleges
Much more, but still we choose to ignore
The obvious, we are the slave and the master

What you lookin for? You the question and the answer

Last edited by greenshadi; 07-25-2008 at 03:09 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #388
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 greenshadi said:
This is my last post in this thread because it pointless to keep entertaining these guys. But before I go I want to say this, it shows you how different we really are not only in music but in ideas. It is human nature to be critical and it nothing wrong with that however it seems like you just want attention. Ok, Nas has a new gimmick everytime he drops a cd.:rolleyes:..But are the songs relevent with current events or is he just making sh*t up? I leave you with chrous to zzzzzz.

Much more, still we choose to ignore
The obvious, man this history don't acknowledge us
We were scholars long before colleges
Much more, but still we choose to ignore
The obvious, we are the slave and the master

What you lookin for? You the question and the answer
Im not debating on if Nas is a good rapper or can make good songs...cuz he can.We are talking about if he stirs up the controversy strictly for album sales....if the same number of people bought his album that signed that petition then he would be in good shape....
 9 years ago '04        #389
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
well then white boys like you would say he was using Obama to sell. admit it your a 50 cent fan. you like dumbed down watered bullsh*t.

a white boy from the south listening to hiphop = very bad taste in music
yeah I talk about 50 all the time.... THat whiteboy sh*t does not bother me...you need to try a little harder.Im sure Im older then you and ive been listenting to rap my whole life..you cant tell me nothing about it. I like Nas so I have bad taste in music? I said I have 4 of his albums.....but its plain to see what hes doing....wow.
 9 years ago '04        #390
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
your a 50 d*ckrider so you shouldn't care about contreversy. atleast Nas makes good music and 50 fell off after GRODT
you the only one bringing up 50....and thats 2 times so far...whos d*ckryding now? Nas needs to put you at the top of his friends list on his Fox owned myspace...
 07-25-2008, 03:36 PM         #391
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Im not debating on if Nas is a good rapper or can make good songs...cuz he can.We are talking about if he stirs up the controversy strictly for album sales....if the same number of people bought his album that signed that petition then he would be in good shape....
look we know he promoting his album ...it doest take a rocket scientist to figure that out, the point is would you rather see him promoting an album by beefing with another relevant artist like other rappers do? or would you rather have him promote in his own style where he is also putting across a positive message at the same time?

hate it or love it nas is a loud voice in the community and his voice will be heard no matter what...he had a valid reason to go at fox on behalf of his people with the terrorist fist jab comment, the "assassinate" obama/osama comment, the recent sean bell controversy, i could go on for ever.... after all who else besides the likes of immortal technique are going this route? hardly any ...you have to respect a man whos willing to speak out for such things...what you are doing is mad disrespectful.
 07-25-2008, 03:38 PM         #392
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
so your basicly saying you dont care if a dude is real or not about it as long as he is saying something? You saying that anybody should stand up for some sh*t that some people REALLY do believe in no matter if its for their own persoanl gain or not.....wow. I guess integrity means nothing to you....I feel that if you fakin it and you doing it for your own financial reasons then sit the fu*k down...

sun you really are bill o'reilly...jesus christ..everything i type you spin...even when i clearly type what i'm saying....i don't care if a dude is being real about it?...didn't i specifically type if a person BELIEVES in it..i want them to stand up,and voice it?...or did you glaze over that part of what i said so you could keep coming at me with these irrelevant,divisive points of yours.....you're in here trying to dictate to another human being about what they personally believe,and when they can voice that opinion...and if it doesn't fall in line with what you would do..clearly it must be false....

the TRUTH is that you don't know sh*t...you're just in here jumping up,and down throwing accusations around with no proof about anything,and again just standing in the way of progress to try,and drag someones name through the mud,because you want to go against the grain....but i can understand it to a point...you are the example of most people in this world...you have no faith in people in general...you expect the worst...especially of those who actually are trying to do good.....people have been accustomed to being let down by so many who champion for these worthy causes you automatically a.ssume it about anyone who attempts to....that's where we differ....

on top of all this there is nothing that nas has done that has shown me that he's not being genuine....his actions completley contradict everything you're saying...and since you aren't nas...everything you're saying is just baseless rhetoric...so why you continue to push forth YOUR AGENDA is like i've said millions of times now..baffling...and ultimately all you've managed to do in this thread is deviate all the attention from the CAUSE,to focus on stupid sh*t like your unfounded theory about nas's motives....who's really the problem here you,or nas?
 9 years ago '04        #393
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
how come when Chuck stopped makin records he stopped f!ghting the power
"Ridenhour is extremely politically active; he co-hosted Unfiltered on Air America Radio, testified before Congress in support of peer-to-peer MP3 sharing, and was involved in a 2004 rap political convention. He continues to be an activist, publisher, lecturer, and producer. Addressing the negative views a.ssociated with rap music, he co-wrote the essay book f!ght the Power: Rap, Race, and Reality, along with Yusuf Jah "

Do your homework yourself...Im sorry hes not running around with boxes of petitions that ANOTHER organization got signed.....maybe then you would respect him..
 07-25-2008, 03:39 PM         #394
jag1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is kinda related.....

Jim Jones speaks on Nas' Fox news protest. Calls him a dweeb.

9 years ago '04        #395
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 WEREWOLF said:
look we know he promoting his album ...it doest take a rocket scientist to figure that out, the point is would you rather see him promoting an album by beefing with another relevant artist like other rappers do? or would you rather have him promote in his own style where he is also putting across a positive message at the same time?

hate it or love it nas is a loud voice in the community and his voice will be heard no matter what...he had a valid reason to go at fox on behalf of his people with the terrorist fist jab comment, the "assassinate" obama/osama comment, the recent sean bell controversy, i could go on for ever.... after all who else besides the likes of immortal technique are going this route? hardly any ...you have to respect a man whos willing to speak out for such things...what you are doing is mad disrespectful.
your right.....even though hes doing it for money,its disrespectful for someone to realize that....sorry if I offended anyone.
 9 years ago '07        #396
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
:wow::wow::wow::wow:
 9 years ago '04        #397
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun you really are bill o'reilly...jesus christ..everything i type you spin...even when i clearly type what i'm saying....i don't care if a dude is being real about it?...didn't i specifically type if a person BELIEVES in it..i want them to stand up,and voice it?...or did you glaze over that part of what i said so you could keep coming at me with these irrelevant,divisive points of yours.....you're in here trying to dictate to another human being about what they personally believe,and when they can voice that opinion...and if it doesn't fall in line with what you would do..clearly it must be false....

the TRUTH is that you don't know sh*t...you're just in here jumping up,and down throwing accusations around with no proof about anything,and again just standing in the way of progress to try,and drag someones name through the mud,because you want to go against the grain....but i can understand it to a point...you are the example of most people in this world...you have no faith in people in general...you expect the worst...especially of those who actually are trying to do good.....people have been accustomed to being let down by so many who champion for these worthy causes you automatically a.ssume it about anyone who attempts to....that's where we differ....

on top of all this there is nothing that nas has done that has shown me that he's not being genuine....his actions completley contradict everything you're saying...and since you aren't nas...everything you're saying is just baseless rhetoric...so why you continue to push forth YOUR AGENDA is like i've said millions of times now..baffling...and ultimately all you've managed to do in this thread is deviate all the attention from the CAUSE,to focus on stupid sh*t like your unfounded theory about nas's motives....who's really the problem here you,or nas?
"on top of all this there is nothing that nas has done that has shown me that he's not being genuine."

I cant argue with you anymore...
 9 years ago '04        #398
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I been on this site long enough to know you ride fifty's d*ck.
ok.....
 9 years ago '04        #399
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
is everybody done now?
 07-25-2008, 03:45 PM         #400
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jag1 said:
This is kinda related.....

Jim Jones speaks on Nas' Fox news protest. Calls him a dweeb.

jim jones is the real dweeb ...fu*k boy says nas kickin propaganda then goes on to say "we in a recession, talk about that nas" he is talking about that sh*t you dumbass!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy