Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 01:52 PM         #361
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
So I guess people like Glockwork, Persuazion and Truthiness (whatever the hell that means) would prefer someone that raps about selling dope, k!lling people and getting high all day to someone speaking out on injustices in our society, regardless of what their motives are? Wow...I'm speechless. That's like saying fu*k a doctor...he's only saving lives to get rich.
Nas raps about those things.
 07-25-2008, 01:53 PM         #362
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
RACE WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[pic - click to view]

The funny thing about that picture is that it really represents the ratio of white folk to black folk on this site
 9 years ago '04        #363
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 slimwillie said:
why would they get some1 nobody ever heard of? Hundreds of people said f!ght the power but Chuck D was the face of it because he was a rapper :rolleyes:
you need to find out more about the issues that you are so much behind Nas on......if you care so much about change and issues dealing with your community then you would know who Quanell X was and why hes so much more capable of getting the job done.I mean Nas was even rocking a Fila suit and his shoes on the COlbert Report....but no your right....Nas has absolutly nothing to gain out of this...
 9 years ago '04        #364
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Nas raps about those things.
these dudes is gone on something else.... I guess they never heard such classics as "shootem up" and of course hes never mentioned selling drugs or smoking weed....
 9 years ago '08        #365
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
damn yall n*ggas been argueing about this sh*t non-stop since yesterday :wow: god damn, take a break
 9 years ago '06        #366
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Doesn't Nas know, a album called N!gger, wouldn't help Obama get any votes either? He probably does know, but doesn't give a fu*k, as long as he is moving units.
Your hate on Nas can't even be taken seriously...the content on the album speaks volumes about the actual title...Either way, Nas isn't Obama's campaign manager. If someone tries to bring up the title as an argument against Obama, tell them that the content on the album is speaking about the oppression and power the word still has today...
 07-25-2008, 01:58 PM         #367
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
you need to find out more about the issues that you are so much behind Nas on......if you care so much about change and issues dealing with your community then you would know who Quanell X was and why hes so much more capable of getting the job done.I mean Nas was even rocking a Fila suit and his shoes on the COlbert Report....but no your right....Nas has absolutly nothing to gain out of this...
Man n*ggas know Nas don't give a fu*k about injustices. He's just another rapper trying to sell records any way he can. These n*ggas (Nas fans), just looking for somebody to follow, if this n*gga Nas, comes out tommorow and makes a song with Papa Bear, these same n*ggas would give Fox news a pass.
 07-25-2008, 01:59 PM         #368
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
these dudes is gone on something else.... I guess they never heard such classics as "shootem up" and of course hes never mentioned selling drugs or smoking weed....
Or pretending to be a Gun.
 07-25-2008, 02:01 PM         #369
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
We don't believe you, you need more people.

Unlike you and Nas, Jesse has been on the frontlines for real, he has actually gotten hostages freed. What has Nas done?

Does Nas take "Accountability" for rapping about k!lling n*ggas, calling women bi*ches, and selling dope? I haven't heard Jesse's album doing that, though I do think it would awesome.

You're an idiot.

there is no reason to debate with you...your brain can't even comprehend the basics of common sense..

and @you calling me an idiot....it took the entire boxden family to educate you on nouns,and verbs....what was it?..a couple of weeks of you running around here screaming "nas loss",and getting corrected,and trying to persuade people you can say "nas loss" as well due to the definition....fu*k outta here...your whole existence on this board is a joke....
 07-25-2008, 02:03 PM         #370
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICanDoIt said:
Your hate on Nas can't even be taken seriously...the content on the album speaks volumes about the actual title...Either way, Nas isn't Obama's campaign manager. If someone tries to bring up the title as an argument against Obama, tell them that the content on the album is speaking about the oppression and power the word still has today...
But if he really cared about having a "Black President". Wouldn't he actually do something to help, like not try get album titled N!gger?

Doesn't Nas know that white people would see that, than see him endorsing Obama, and probably think, "Do I really want to vote for a guy, who's being endorsed by a monkey who has a album called N!gger?"
 9 years ago '04        #371
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
you have 2 sides to this....you have the people that say "fu*k BILL AND NAS IS A HERO"....then you have the people that say "fu*k BILL AND NAS IS TRYING TO SELL RECORDS'.....thats just where its going to stay....
 07-25-2008, 02:05 PM         #372
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
there is no reason to debate with you...your brain can't even comprehend the basics of common sense..

and @you calling me an idiot....it took the entire boxden family to educate you on nouns,and verbs....what was it?..a couple of weeks of you running around here screaming "nas loss",and getting corrected,and trying to persuade people you can say "nas loss" as well due to the definition....fu*k outta here...your whole existence on this board is a joke....

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost..
 07-25-2008, 02:08 PM         #373
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
But if he really cared about having a "Black President". Wouldn't he actually do something to help, like not try get album titled N!gger?

Doesn't Nas know that white people would see that, than see him endorsing Obama, and probably think, "Do I really want to vote for a guy, who's being endorsed by a monkey who has a album called N!gger?"
If white people don't want to vote for Obama because of something NaS did/said, fu*k them
 07-25-2008, 02:21 PM         #374
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
If white people don't want to vote for Obama because of something NaS did/said, fu*k them

I'm with you, but the n*gga has influence. I mean look how many n*ggas in this thread cosigning the n*gga, when it's obvious he's using racism as a stunt too move units. He tried to instigate racism, when he tried to get his album titled n!gger. If he cared about Obama, he would shut the fu*k up, and not do things that could hurts his campaign. Obama is the face of black people, rather we admit it or not. We should not be doing blatantly dumb sh*t that could hurt him, especially when you have as much influence as Nas (lost). He could get across his message without naming his album "N!gger", like he did. But he didn't go the route until he was forced too by the suits. It's obvious the n*gga, was using the word to get attention, and didn't care how bad a look it was for Obama, when it comes to potential white voters.

You know if he really wanted to help Obama and get attention, he could've titled the album Obama, and really got his message across and moved a lot of units. People would've jumped on the album, just off of the Name Obama on a Nas album. He might've had a positive influence, and than he would've really had Ammo aginst Fox news. well until he started talking, than he would've fu*ked up everything.

Nas lost.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-25-2008 at 02:25 PM..
 07-25-2008, 02:23 PM         #375
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Illmatic
It Was Written & The Firm
I Am
Nastradamus
Stillmatic
God's Son
Street's Disciple
Hip Hop Is Dead
zzzzzz

Just looking at the title of the albums and the content of the records on each album, it shows you that Nas went from being a young knucklehead who admired streetlife (like the youth today) to a man trying to find himself and his place in this crazy world. Hmmm...maybe Nas is trying to do something that both of you can't do....Grow up.
Or maybe he's just losing it and had to come up with gimmicks to sell albums.
 9 years ago '05        #376
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas still haven't answered, why this n*ggas hasn't been marching against, Fox News? They can't answer it, because they know Nas is doing this to sell a album. He doesn't care about what's going on with Fox news. The n*gga is a joke, just like Bill.

Nas being mad at Fox, is like a n*gga sniffing coke, while protesting against movies like Blow and Scarface.
Because Bill O'Reilly just attacked Nas this last coming year. It was after Hip Hop is Dead because he felt Nas' lyrics were too "gangster" to be rapping in front of students after the Virginia tech incident. Obviously he couldn't have attacked them until his next album came out and he had the song "Sly Fox" on there. It doesn't make sense.

Then again I wouldn't have expected somebody like you to actually know about incidents like this. Especially because it seems like you've spent all of your time tied up in Nas threads.
 9 years ago '06        #377
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7604 7604
How much hater aid did yall drink? Yall still hatin? I know yall gotta be getting tired. lol
 9 years ago '04        #378
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
Its been fu*k O Reilly . Aint nothing new
 07-25-2008, 02:36 PM         #379
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Because Bill O'Reilly just attacked Nas this last coming year. It was after Hip Hop is Dead because he felt Nas' lyrics were too "gangster" to be rapping in front of students after the Virginia tech incident. Obviously he couldn't have attacked them until his next album came out and he had the song "Sly Fox" on there. It doesn't make sense.
Nas could've been going against Fox news before now. That's my point, he could've been on real Talk, Colbert, Daily Show, and a plethora of other shows voicing his opinion about Bill and Fox. He didn't do it then, and is only doing it now, because he has a album out and he wants to sell it. "It ain't hard to tell" this is his agenda. The guy is a joke, and n*ggas (Nas fans) know it, but don't want too admit it.

Then again I wouldn't have expected somebody like you to actually know about incidents like this. Especially because it seems like you've spent all of your time tied up in Nas threads.
Nas lost.

Get'em.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-25-2008 at 02:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #380
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you can't read. I never said I don't know who Qyanell is. I said most people don't. I never said Nas has nothing to gain. show me where I said these things or stop makin sh*t up to hide your hate for educated black men
hate for an educated black man?? I just said Quanell X should have done it.....stop trying to make everybody out to be racist that doesnt agree with you that Nas is the new Malcom....he could have at least put his Kufi back on for the interview....and people need to educate themselves better if they getting all they world views and info from Nas....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now