Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 12:23 PM         #321
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas iz tha shyt times a million
 9 years ago '04        #322
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 slimwillie said:
well Z-Ro been in the game for 10 years why is he still local? he's spittin much more dumbed down lyrics then Nas.
and ABN was nowhere close to untitled. you listen to grimey dirty punch you in the face music by a n*gga that been robbed more then Wal-Mart. oh but your white so you feel tough listening to dumbed down k!ll k!ll music :sleepy:
RAPALOT sucks as a company thats why RO is still local...how many vids you seen for Face or Devin?..P got robbed...so what?Rappers get robbed and shot it doesnt make their music unlistenable.....if Ross was a co and Game got robbed and shot with his own gun...and weezy shot himself....then P can get robbed too.Yeah Im white so what? I was raised off that Public Enemy...Nwa...Geto Boys sh*t. Im sick of hearing all the bullsh*t rnb rappers that are out today.For you to have a cd with 0 songs for the bi*ches is what the game needs.We dont need any more rnb collabos or any more fake concious back pack rappers....

Last edited by persuazion; 07-25-2008 at 12:25 PM..
 07-25-2008, 12:32 PM         #323
Psykox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall ngga takin bill o reilly over nas......lost every bit of respect...its a shame, yalln*ggas hate nas for what? cuz he school yall? cuz he not on no dumb thug sh*t, this thread made me sick, fu*kin shame, death to bill o reilly
 9 years ago '04        #324
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
RNB? Z-Ro sings more then 50 :rolleyes: you weren't raised on Public Enemy cause Untitled is cut from that same cloth not no fu*kin bullsh*t Prodigy.

Why Z-Ro still with Rap a lot? if they keep his voice local?

Game Ross Weezy are all fake thanks for putting Prodgy in their class and proving my point :D
no it isnt...Untittled is like a laid back gimmicky version of what public enemy was doing....do you see Ro dressing up in bright a.ss colors floating around in magazine ads?Nas is a muslim with a cross on him arm....he went from street prophet to italian gangster to "you owe me" to crunk songs,to signing with the dude that fu*ked his baby moms...to saying hip hop is dead but still doing the superman in the club...now he thinks hes malcom x.Dude is a hypocrit and cant be taken seriously....obviously alot of other people feel the same way cuz hes not going even going gold despite the huuuuge internet "UNTITLED IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR" craze....and Ro is in a contract and really doesnt know the business end of sh*t but hes bout to get out.
 9 years ago '04        #325
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Psykox said:
all yall ngga takin bill o reilly over nas......lost every bit of respect...its a shame, yalln*ggas hate nas for what? cuz he school yall? cuz he not on no dumb thug sh*t, this thread made me sick, fu*kin shame, death to bill o reilly
whos taking BIlls side? Every person I seen said fu*k Bill but at the same time fu*k Nas for trying to act like an activists to push more albums....
 07-25-2008, 12:40 PM         #326
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICanDoIt said:
So why did Colbert ask him about his Gun charge then? Better question, why did O'Reilly bring it up when Nas was supposed to do the Virgina Tech concert?

Right wingers do sh*t like this to distract and get you to think about sh*t that doesn't even matter, and obviously it works. I heard a someone at my job say they don't trust Obama because he's a Muslim...like, so all Muslims are terrorists now? People need to wake the fu*k up and use their own brains for a change...

that is exactly my point. nas doesn't know how to push his own agenda correctly. instead of changing the subject about how did the guns get in my hood(the fu*k does that have to do with anything?) he should have stated something similar to what you said...like "what does a gun charge when i was a kid have anything to do with a va tech concert?...he continues to do this with black hip hop artist..blah blah blah."
 9 years ago '08        #327
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 MosDefinition said:
to bad you could refute a single thing i typed stanley

nas stans a ways make me laugh you guys a re just as bad as the jay-z stans and southern rap music stans the guy cant speak in a coherent sentence but you guys will jump on a grenade for this guy
why should I refute such an idiotic comment? And what's ironic is that you're calling people ignorant and then calling me a Nas stan?

What makes you think I'm a Nas stan? Because I pointed out the obvious and called you an idiot?
 9 years ago '04        #328
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 slimwillie said:
reporters and teachers can't protest? you fu*kin idiot the answer is yes they can. he only does it to drive ratings.
actually reporters dont dumbass becuase reporters which oreally isnt anymore hes a commentator reporters are supposed to be unbiased and how the fu*k do you know what he was doing when he was a teacher

quit while your way behind
 9 years ago '04        #329
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 KarteL13 said:
why should I refute such an idiotic comment? And what's ironic is that you're calling people ignorant and then calling me a Nas stan?

What makes you think I'm a Nas stan? Because I pointed out the obvious and called you an idiot?
because your defend someone with absolutely no facts to back up a single idiotic statement youve made that makes you a stanley
 07-25-2008, 01:00 PM         #330
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
whos taking BIlls side? Every person I seen said fu*k Bill but at the same time fu*k Nas for trying to act like an activists to push more albums....

do you realize how idiotic you sound?...fu*k bill o'reilly,but fu*k nas for exposing bill o'reilly,and fox news for their racist propaganda?...do you understand how this doesn't make sense...and how just utterly stupid it is for you to continue crying like nas is doing something wrong here......we always see people on t.v. asking what are black people doing to better their situation,to push forth progress....here is a black man trying to do that,and you are trying to stagnate that progress with idiotic banter about him doing it for album sales....and the ill part is how passionate you are to try,and tear down what's being done here...you're worse than bill o'reilly...it's like you were sent here to cause dissension amongst the open minds of people who see a cause they want to support,by trying to deviate from that point spewing your unfounded rhetoric about nas's motives....

you would have been the same person who tried to persuade people that malcolm x was fake,because he used to be a thug,and he wasn't always marching for black people,and he didn't do so until he went to prison,and got out.....your whole stance is nonsensical,and counter productive....and it's becoming increasingly more baffling as to why you keep trying to push forth your unfounded views with such passion,when there is a clear cut cause here for everybody to get behind which is FAR MORE IMPORTANT....
 9 years ago '04        #331
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
do you realize how idiotic you sound?...fu*k bill o'reilly,but fu*k nas for exposing bill o'reilly,and fox news for their racist propaganda?...do you understand how this doesn't make sense...and how just utterly stupid it is for you to continue crying like nas is doing something wrong here......we always see people on t.v. asking what are black people doing to better their situation,to push forth progress....here is a black man trying to do that,and you are trying to stagnate that progress with idiotic banter about him doing it for album sales....and the ill part is how passionate you are to try,and tear down what's being done here...you're worse than bill o'reilly...it's like you were sent here to cause dissension amongst the open minds of people who see a cause they want to support,by trying to deviate from that point spewing your unfounded rhetoric about nas's motives....

you would have been the same person who tried to persuade people that malcolm x was fake,because he used to be a thug,and he wasn't always marching for black people,and he didn't do so until he went to prison,and got out.....your whole stance is nonsensical,and counter productive....and it's becoming increasingly more baffling as to why you keep trying to push forth your unfounded views with such passion,when there is a clear cut cause here for everybody to get behind which is FAR MORE IMPORTANT....
WHen did I say that becuase Nas had a gun charge that he shouldnt be doing this....I said he shouldnt do it just for publicity reasons....thats it..Malcom X wasnt an entertainer who had taken on 20 diff personas...and he dident have a record to sale...this is exactly what is wrong with this whole situation....you comparing Nas to Malcom X....I knew this would happen....now Im worse then Bill becuase Im not d*ckryding Nas like yall and Im not believeing that hes the huge political activists that hes pretending to be?? Lets see if NaS stays with this whole thing through out the next couple of months...
 9 years ago '06        #332
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeRell said:
that is exactly my point. nas doesn't know how to push his own agenda correctly. instead of changing the subject about how did the guns get in my hood(the fu*k does that have to do with anything?) he should have stated something similar to what you said...like "what does a gun charge when i was a kid have anything to do with a va tech concert?...he continues to do this with black hip hop artist..blah blah blah."
that statement would've actually hurt him even more. Correct me if I'm wrong but the shooter from Virginia Tech could've been seen as a "kid" so that wouldn't have helped. Point is, he did what most black men would do and got defensive. If you wanna count that against him go ahead. But he did get his point across and there's no denying that. He showed up with the petition signatures and performed Sly Fox and not Hero, which is supposed to be his single.

HotepSuns said:

I agree with you Hotep but the fact of the matter is, Nas may indeed have his own agenda. Personally, with hip-hop in the state that it's in, n*ggas like Nas despite being a legend have to do certain sh*t to get attention nowadays. But at least, it's something positive. He ain't all of a sudden get arrested or some other off the wall sh*t, he's bringing to light the racism and the unbias that Fox News is guilty of...
 9 years ago '04        #333
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
yeah ok. Nas is a gimmick? Public Enemy had Flava Flav. thats as big of a gimmick as hiphop ever saw. internet buzz = downlads not sales you fu*kin moron. where do you have proof Nas is a muslim? and tell me one person that doesn't contradict himself I'll wait :rolleyes:

and no-one must listen to zro since he can't sell 50,000 copies and he has an internet buzz sayin ABN is fire :sleepy:
Flav is a gimmick now but he was a hype man then.....and one of the best ever.As far as rappers.....nobody contracicts themselves more then Nas....if nas wasnt muslim why they fu*k was he rocking a kufi? Another fake attribute....so you saying yall all bootlegged this great african american activists album even though its the best of the year??? Yall should support your heros more.Wheres the internet buzz of everybody talking about ABN? I hear about it hear and there but nowhere near as much as Nas's sh*t. Nas will be on some other sh*t the with the next album that roles around and dudes will be like " but what about the movement?"
 07-25-2008, 01:17 PM         #334
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bull O'Reilly is such a douchebag that its funny
 9 years ago '04        #335
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
chuck D was selling records with his agenda and your a PE fan
chuck D was called the 80's version Malcom

where's Chuck D saying f!ght the power now? oh he was only doin it to sell records :sleepy:
Chuck D was ALWAYS the same person....he started out and ended with that sh*t.He dident go from italian gangster to black panther...:sleepy:
 9 years ago '04        #336
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Can you imagine oreilly a history teacher? I know this about Nas but damn, a history teacher? Just marinate on that for a minute. I know would have either failed his class(not really) or transferred (likely) because if his lectures were anything like show, I'm sure his "spin" on history was inaccurate as hell. He probably was like uncle Ruckus, "Blacks should have stayed in slavery. They had better food and worked."

Yall something else……
 07-25-2008, 01:21 PM         #337
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
WHen did I say that becuase Nas had a gun charge that he shouldnt be doing this....I said he shouldnt do it just for publicity reasons....thats it..Malcom X wasnt an entertainer who had taken on 20 diff personas...and he dident have a record to sale...this is exactly what is wrong with this whole situation....you comparing Nas to Malcom X....I knew this would happen....now Im worse then Bill becuase Im not d*ckryding Nas like yall and Im not believeing that hes the huge political activists that hes pretending to be?? Lets see if NaS stays with this whole thing through out the next couple of months...

when did i say that you said because nas had a gun charge he shouldn't be doing this?...you're trying to persuade everyone that nas's motives are fake,because you feel he's doing this just to sell records...which AGAIN is just unfounded rhetoric being spewed by you...you have no real evidence that proves that....and there is nothing positive coming from you incessantly trying to prove the point..meanewhile nas is out there trying to do something..he's making music shedding light on topics most are either scared,or unwilling to talk about in music BECAUSE IT WON'T SELL...on top of this he's going to the source of the problem to f!ght THE POWER...and yet you're still spewing rhetoric about it all being for album sales....all you're doing is just standing in the way of progress....

and i brought up malcolm,due to your ridiculous a.ssertion that because nas hasn't made a record specifically about fox news before that it somehow takes away from the authenticity of his motives......so your stance would have been no different with malcolm x...malcolm was a hustler...he even tried to hustle the man that put him on to the nation...he thought that was A HUSTLE at first....you were able to make money being in the nation,and being a speaker of the faith...somebody..(much like yourself) could have easily spinned that in this day,and age to say "he's just an ex-con pimping the muslim faith to make money"......malcolm x was a worldwide figure,who some said when he was alive used the muslim faith to further his own agenda...(sound familiar?)....so my analogy stands firm....

the ultimate point is....you're so fixated on the most irrelevant of things....this is bigger than what you are trying to reduce it too...stop standing in the way of progress with your stagnant stance....either hop on the train,or get the fu*k out the way...
 9 years ago '04        #338
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
but the dude you responded to is white he don't want Nas to f!ght for progression. he'd rather every black man be ignorant and stupid like Prodigy
LOL....now you reaching...If IM embarassesd that Nas is doing this for a publicity stunt..then you should be furious.nasty Nas Escobar is not what hes portraying to be.....if you cant see that then you deserve to be let down when he changes his persona up again on the next album....Fox news is racist...they always have been.....the website that gathered the petition should have picked someone better to present their case then somebody that has swithced up identitiys so many times and also has an album out......but because I dont beleive Nas is ginuwine then I want to hold all black people down right???:sleepy::sleepy: I feel sorry for you.....
 9 years ago '04        #339
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
when did i say that you said because nas had a gun charge he shouldn't be doing this?...you're trying to persuade everyone that nas's motives are fake,because you feel he's doing this just to sell records...which AGAIN is just unfounded rhetoric being spewed by you...you have no real evidence that proves that....and there is nothing positive coming from you incessantly trying to prove the point..meanewhile nas is out there trying to do something..he's making music shedding light on topics most are either scared,or unwilling to talk about in music BECAUSE IT WON'T SELL...on top of this he's going to the source of the problem to f!ght THE POWER...and yet you're still spewing rhetoric about it all being for album sales....all you're doing is just standing in the way of progress....

and i brought up malcolm,due to your ridiculous a.ssertion that because nas hasn't made a record specifically about fox news before that it somehow takes away from the authenticity of his motives......so your stance would have been no different with malcolm x...malcolm was a hustler...he even tried to hustle the man that put him on to the nation...he thought that was A HUSTLE at first....you were able to make money being in the nation,and being a speaker of the faith...somebody..(much like yourself) could have easily spinned that in this day,and age to say "he's just an ex-con pimping the muslim faith to make money"......malcolm x was a worldwide figure,who some said when he was alive used the muslim faith to further his own agenda...(sound familiar?)....so my analogy stands firm....

the ultimate point is....you're so fixated on the most irrelevant of things....this is bigger than what you are trying to reduce it too...stop standing in the way of progress with your stagnant stance....either hop on the train,or get the fu*k out the way...
Ill get out of the way becuase I can see that its a blatant publicity stunt..and Nas makes himself look like an a**hole in every interview he does...he talkin sh*t about Jesse Jackson but what has Nas done to even come close to the sh*t Jesse has done? Did you sign the petition or are you just watching to see what happens?
 07-25-2008, 01:25 PM         #340
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This makes NO sense. How can NaS be doing this to sell records?

You really think the majority of people were going to say "I heard NaS was going out Fox let me go buy his album" :rolleyes:

Y'all seem to forget that O'Reilly personally attacked NaS FIRST during the whole Virginia Tech situation. NaS was the one provoked

Y'all are trying so hard to call gimmick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy