Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 10:49 AM         #301
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is just the new controlled opposition now that Kanye West is comfortable to the white surburban folks... Don't be fooled. It's all Pro-Wrestling
 07-25-2008, 10:52 AM         #302
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i Would love To Whoop Bills bi*ch a.ss i Swear To God hes A c*cky Little fu*k Behind the camera Cant Stand that Mother fu*ker Man
 07-25-2008, 10:57 AM         #303
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '07        #304
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i just saw the video

When Bill oreily is sonning you

you realy need take the L and keep it moving

Nas Loss
 9 years ago '07        #305
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
I find it funny most of you nas stans are white but yall act like yall not....
 07-25-2008, 11:01 AM         #306
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F-u-c-k Bill O' Reilly.
 9 years ago '06        #307
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
he's probably still salty about cam and dame dash sh*ttin on him on his own show
 9 years ago '04        #308
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
all the nas haters in here just sound like the lil wayne d*ck suckers of other threads
 9 years ago '05        #309
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
i bet people in this site never heard about something called "sarcasm"
 9 years ago '06        #310
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4710 4710
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

Cracker tried the sht out of Nas.

Ok ,there is a limit to my Nas hate. Even if I kind of agree, with Papa Bear on Nas agenda, and how hypocritical the n*gga is. But I'll explain that with the 2 words I use to describe Nas in the other 100 threads I'm in.

Bill O Reilly is a pus*y a.ss cracker, who I hopes dies a very painful death. I'm not supporting Nas, in his feud with Fox, because I believe it's a fraud to sell units, and if it was anybody else blasting Nas I'd be with it. But fu*k this stinky skin a.ss cracker, he's one of 3 pussies I dislike more than Nas (eventhough I don't think I dislike Nas). So I'll refrain from saying Nas LO...In this thread.

Unless I'm provoked and n*ggas start going overboard with the Nas love, than I'm going in off principle.
LOL....i be looking forward to seeing that.
 9 years ago '04        #311
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2106 2106
 slimwillie said:
you idiot. Nas didn't go up against anything? it went up against ABN the #2 album according to you.

@ HNIC2 being the number 1 album

Rising Down,Untitled,ABN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOL at that being a fair comparisson....Zro and Trae arent huge world wide multiplat selling stars.....they sold just like local stars would....even though ABN sh*t on Untitled. ANd yeah HNIC 2 is album of year...the grimey,dirty,punch you in the muthafu*kin face sh*t....I can put that sh*t on and not skip a song and he talkin bout the illuminati and goverment sh*t on that without having to try and sell albums by going from Nas Escobar to Nas X.....rising down was good though...but I like that hardcore sh*t.
 07-25-2008, 11:39 AM         #312
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Protest against a media giant that is watched by millions of white people. Nas is very smart....

That doesn't make sense like a bunch of non-Hispanics protesting against Univision.
 07-25-2008, 11:48 AM         #313
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
btw what the fu*k does him having a gun charge have to do with well how did guns get in my neighborhood

thats like if the cops ask whyd you ron that store you saying the store shouldnt have had nice stuff

he was saying why not bring the bigger issue to light. that of guns and drugs being brought into the ghetto. The news doesnt focus on that and thats the heart of most issues.
 9 years ago '08        #314
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
I'm guessing some of the people in this thread have never seen Colbert Report before...
 9 years ago '04        #315
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 KarteL13 said:
never knew bigger idiot existed until I read this post.
to bad you could refute a single thing i typed stanley

nas stans a ways make me laugh you guys a re just as bad as the jay-z stans and southern rap music stans the guy cant speak in a coherent sentence but you guys will jump on a grenade for this guy
 9 years ago '06        #316
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeRell said:
that's the whole point. colbert asked him about his gun charge and nas said he was a lil' boy back then and then tried to flip it into how did those guns from whatever country get in his neighborhood. what the fu*k does that have to do with anything? he is on the show because he wants to point out that fox is a network that pushes racist propaganda.

and when nas was on the 106 show he was just preaching that fox is racist and then was like john mccain is racist because of the mlk day vote...sometimes nas doesn't know how to get his point across without sounding ignorant.
So why did Colbert ask him about his Gun charge then? Better question, why did O'Reilly bring it up when Nas was supposed to do the Virgina Tech concert?

Right wingers do sh*t like this to distract and get you to think about sh*t that doesn't even matter, and obviously it works. I heard a someone at my job say they don't trust Obama because he's a Muslim...like, so all Muslims are terrorists now? People need to wake the fu*k up and use their own brains for a change...
 9 years ago '06        #317
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Nas did more then gunit in the first week, gunit lost, billy is a f*gget anyway, everyone hates him.
 9 years ago '04        #318
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 slimwillie said:
why wasn't O Reilly protesting hiphop in 85 befopre it became a money maker for young black men :rolleyes:
he was a either a cbs reporter in 85 or still a highschool history teacher the

maybe when you guys a criticizing "o really" you should actually know facts about the guy instead of just running with what nas told you
 9 years ago '06        #319
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
fu*k bill "o really"

but when legendary artist have to resort to gimmicks to get people to pay attention and the album being above average at best thats says something

why wasnt he protesting fox last year before his album came out "o really" is right on that one
You gotta find some way to get n*ggas to pay attention. The average rap fan has an attention span of about 4 minutes, getting them to listen beyond that takes publicity stunts, non-stop touring, non-stop internet interaction...etc...

It does feel like all this is too well-timed for Nas, but O'Reilly def fu*ked up when he said Nas flopped, the sh*t was number one...and who really expected Nas to put up Wayne numbers...seriously?
 9 years ago '07        #320
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 slimwillie said:
well Z-Ro been in the game for 10 years why is he still local? he's spittin much more dumbed down lyrics then Nas.
and ABN was nowhere close to untitled. you listen to grimey dirty punch you in the face music by a n*gga that been robbed more then Wal-Mart. oh but your white so you feel tough listening to dumbed down k!ll k!ll music :sleepy:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy