Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
jae premier 
space
space
$2,490 | Props total: 77 77
[Dame Dash Voice] Bill.....Bill [Dame Dash Voice]

lmao, im not even gunna watch this video. this man is foolish to begin with, bill orielly stays losing. Colbert and Olberman eat this man up daily
 9 years ago '07        #282
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
It's sad when black/white/etc. men diss another man for trying to give his ppl equality. Go out and get some pus*y u fu*kin lames.

And Nas's album sales just tells me how many ppl in this country actually LOVE HIP HOP AND THE PPL IN IT, BLACK OR WHITE.

*bumps Nas- a.ssosciation*
 9 years ago '07        #283
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
people sayin nas lost...no nucccas.....WE lost......he called dudes ""kool-aid drinking zombie followers"...that means me, u, nas, and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone saying nas lost included......dudes hate rappers so much they defend enemies of thier own culture...
idiots... :banghead::banghead:

here is the clip of him sayin this sh*t....
 07-25-2008, 10:04 AM         #284
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
He said he had the gun charge when he was 18 years old (the man is what in his mid 30's) and then talked about how the guns got there in the neighborhood. The man was straight forward as possible. He just didn't interact with the jokes like someone on this thread said.

that's the whole point. colbert asked him about his gun charge and nas said he was a lil' boy back then and then tried to flip it into how did those guns from whatever country get in his neighborhood. what the fu*k does that have to do with anything? he is on the show because he wants to point out that fox is a network that pushes racist propaganda.

and when nas was on the 106 show he was just preaching that fox is racist and then was like john mccain is racist because of the mlk day vote...sometimes nas doesn't know how to get his point across without sounding ignorant.
 9 years ago '06        #285
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 Switchc2390 said:
Yea...Nas is #1 on soundscan. Album sales in general have been falling off over the past several years. And it's fu*ken sad to see people who claim to be "fans" of hip hop take on a racist point of view and side with O'Reilly. But then again I'm talking to bi*ches like Shakobe and The Truthiness who get their pants wet every time they see a new Nas thread to hate in.
Thank you. Real talk right here. :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #286
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 sleep23rd said:
people sayin nas lost...no nucccas.....WE lost......he called dudes ""kool-aid drinking zombie followers"...that means me, u, nas, and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone saying nas lost included......dudes hate rappers so much they defend enemies of thier own culture...

What burns me is his motherfu*kin arrogance, I mean, he ain't think about that sh*t, it just popped out his mouth...I really hope this fu*k gets kidnapped, tortured and r*ped by some redneck hillbilly named "Bubba"...and afterwards Bubba tells him, "I'm a big fan of your show"...:finger:
 07-25-2008, 10:28 AM         #287
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U hatin a.ss Crackers #1 On the billboard And album of the Year and Mixtape

fu*k Bill O reilly

Nas Obama>>>>>>>>Bill
 9 years ago '08        #288
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 JaeRell said:
that's the whole point. colbert asked him about his gun charge and nas said he was a lil' boy back then and then tried to flip it into how did those guns from whatever country get in his neighborhood. what the fu*k does that have to do with anything? he is on the show because he wants to point out that fox is a network that pushes racist propaganda.

and when nas was on the 106 show he was just preaching that fox is racist and then was like john mccain is racist because of the mlk day vote...sometimes nas doesn't know how to get his point across without sounding ignorant.
you sound like the ignorant one. Nas had a like 10 minute part on a comedy show. Its hard to make multiple points about such a big issue in little time. Especially when colbert was being a complete clown.

Last edited by KarteL13; 07-25-2008 at 10:36 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #289
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
This is why the black community is fu*ked up... Even when somebody standing up for ya'll dumb a.sses, ya'll attack HIM, instead of his attackers...

So what Nas sometimes has the wrong information on certain subjects, you name me another mainstream, multi-platinum rapper with his influence out there speaking up for ya'll dumb n*ggas... It's easy to criticize a n*gga when he's doing right, with the help of racists like O'Reilly gassin' you up... But let him dumb down his music to Lil Wayne's level, and O'Reilly wouldn't say sh*t, because he's no longer a threat to them...

I'm sure ya'll would hate either way, because that's what ya'll designed to do... Ya'll the same fu*ks who would rather defend racist remarks from white artists (Eminem, Amy Winehouse) than a socially charged album from (in some cases) one of your own... This is why I'm done arguing anything relevant on BX... I'm bout to turn into Truthiness and just start saying sh*t to ruffle feathers...
 9 years ago '06        #290
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
How can some of you cats be siding with Bill O'Reily .... and hating on nas

must be these pus*y a.ss weezy fans who think this dude is the greatest rapper/performer ever because he sold a millie in 1 week.

Not gonna hate at all on Weezy just his f*g**t a.ss fans

Nas spits knowledge, for grown people who understand what is going on in the world today and is trying to be the voice for our class

As it may seem it is a white/black thing it is not. The media disguises this as a racial conflict.

This is a war between classes. The rich and the rest of us.

Chances are no one on here is falls in the "rich" class despite how "hood rich" you think you are. Having a 2001 C class Benz does not, i repeat DOES NOT, put you in the rich class.

Why can't we all unite and take down this undercover race driven war.

The only reason the rich people are f!ghting back because they're scared now. We are gaining too much knowledge WAYY too fast.

So fu*k the losers who say Nas album flopped because chances are you're either a 90's baby and the best hip hop you've been introduced is Weezy's drug induced flows, or just a very very uneducated mah'fu*ka and is blind to the world around him.

START THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
 9 years ago '08        #291
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
hes inarticulate and hes an idiot he spits half historical truths and hood gossip as facts and people call that dropping knowledge

i'd rather an artist like david banner be out front on these issues at least he can articulate a point in a complete sentence
never knew bigger idiot existed until I read this post.
 9 years ago '04        #292
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said:

Props....

Last edited by GoldynChyld421; 07-25-2008 at 10:38 AM..
 07-25-2008, 10:40 AM         #293
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne d*ck Riders Love Bill o Rielly LOl Who Woulda Thought
 9 years ago '07        #294
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Wy the fu*k is this thread so long ?

i swear some of yall some simp a.ss n*ggas

9 years ago '08        #295
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This is why the black community is fu*ked up... Even when somebody standing up for ya'll dumb a.sses, ya'll attack HIM, instead of his attackers...

So what Nas sometimes has the wrong information on certain subjects, you name me another mainstream, multi-platinum rapper with his influence out there speaking up for ya'll dumb n*ggas... It's easy to criticize a n*gga when he's doing right, with the help of racists like O'Reilly gassin' you up... But let him dumb down his music to Lil Wayne's level, and O'Reilly wouldn't say sh*t, because he's no longer a threat to them...

I'm sure ya'll would hate either way, because that's what ya'll designed to do... Ya'll the same fu*ks who would rather defend racist remarks from white artists (Eminem, Amy Winehouse) than a socially charged album from (in some cases) one of your own... This is why I'm done arguing anything relevant on BX... I'm bout to turn into Truthiness and just start saying sh*t to ruffle feathers...
word, its sad to see some of ya'll black folks behaving like this.

Truly is pathetic.
 9 years ago '04        #296
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
If ya'll watched that sh*t, you would realize that he was on Nas' side to a certain extent... and he was being sarcastic... Nas on the other hand couldn't get a sentence out, because if you've ever watched Colbert Report, he doesn't let people talk a lot of the time... He was cuttin him off with his little quips, and trying to dumb down the conversation, like he was scared Nas was gonna say some off the wall sh*t...

Ya'll need to stop being blinded by the hate and see whats really going on, Nas isn't the problem here... But in true N1gger fashion, ya'll turn your guns on our own instead of the enemy.... I expect it now...
 9 years ago '07        #297
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
word up...if dudes cant see this isnt even about nas no more..he is representing hip hop to the eyes of corporate america and the injustice system that lies within it with FOX news and its representation....then we really lost..we cant say n*gga..its such a hateful word but he can call us "kool-aid drinking zombie followers" and say other sh*t about our music our people and our choice for presidency...then cover it up with uncle toms on his side due to kissing a.ss , political views and the money and power that goes on thier side...sh*t is crazy...and these lil kids on here is talkin about nas lost...yall priorities in life needs some rearranging.... still lookin at weezys numbers?...while his numbers go to double platnum, nas puts himself in hot water for us...for us,....im not a huge nas fan...but this is real...i dont see the gimmick
 9 years ago '04        #298
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
Call me Crackervelli da Boss!!!! fu*k BIll O reiley is right.......but the mixtape was garbage and the album better be number 1 for the week becuase it was up against.........nothing. HNIC2 album of the year...ABN a close number 2....
 9 years ago '04        #299
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
It's just crazy how ya'll don't see whats really goin on... They say racist sideways sh*t about us/to us... Then when we take offense and call them out, they say "Oh, he's using the race card" to try and discredit our claims... It's a simple mind trick that has seemed to work over the past few years, and now is embedded in the small minds of the masses...

They been playing these mind tricks since the slavery days and ya'll dumb n*ggas still fallin for it...
 9 years ago '04        #300
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
fu*k bill "o really"

but when legendary artist have to resort to gimmicks to get people to pay attention and the album being above average at best thats says something

why wasnt he protesting fox last year before his album came out "o really" is right on that one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago