Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
colbert ripped oreilly the most
 07-25-2008, 12:51 AM         #222
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
yeah u can use those two words when it makes sense

u can't say "nas loss" cause it doesn't make sense

and good job finding something in the post to pick at in order to avoid replying to the other sh*t u dont have a comeback for like u always do

and lmao at saying it makes me mad when i obviously made u mad judging by ur post

loss (l˘s, ls)
n.
1. The act or an instance of losing: nine losses during the football season.
a. One that is lost: wrote their flooded house off as a loss.
b. The condition of being deprived or bereaved of something or someone: mourning their loss.
c. The amount of something lost: selling at a 50 percent loss.
3. The harm or suffering caused by losing or being lost.
4. losses People lost in wartime; casualties.
5. Destruction: The war caused incalculable loss.
6. Electricity The power decrease caused by resistance in a circuit, circuit element, or device.
7. The amount of a claim on an insurer by an insured.
Idiom:
at a loss
1. Below cost: sold the merchandise at a loss.
2. Perplexed; puzzled: I am at a loss to understand those remarks.
Check 1 and 3 dumbass...You loss....like Nas

lost (l˘st, lst)
v.
Past tense and past participle of lose.
adj.
1. Unable to find one's way: a lost child.
a. No longer in the possession, care, or control of someone or something: a lost pen.
b. No longer in existence; vanished or spent: lost youth.
c. No longer known or practiced: a lost art.
d. Beyond reach, communication, or influence: The expedition was lost to the world for two months.
3. Not used to one's benefit or advantage: a lost opportunity.
4. Having not been or unlikely to be won; unsuccessful: a lost battle; a lost cause.
5. Beyond recovery or redemption; fallen or destroyed: a lost soul.
a. Completely involved or absorbed; rapt: lost in thought.
b. Bewildered or confused: I'm lostcan you start over?
Idiom:
be lost on
1. To have no effect or influence on: Her jokes were lost on me.
2. To be beyond the comprehension of: The lecture was lost on us
Check 4 and 5, dumbass...You lost...like Nas

Like I said, you can use both of them to call somebody a loser...Like You and Nas.

Not only have you and Nas Lost/Loss...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-25-2008 at 12:53 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #223
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 persuazion said:
ok here is my reply to this post.....when Nas does positive stuff ONLY at album release time,it comes off fake and kind of embarassing.Do you want somebody to represent you only when it benefits him? This is how I see it "WE NEED TO STOP FOX'S RACIST PROPAGANDA,AND PUT AN END TO THIS MACHINE!!.....PICK UP MY NEW ALBUM IN STORES NOW....AND NAS FILAS COMING SOON TO A STORE NEAR YOU" this is Nas's way of getting publicity for his albums...he doenst start rap beefs or f!ghts...he starts pushing the NAS X on yall and people eat it up....I feel like...he had plenty of time to say this sh*t....Fox has been racist before Obama came into the picture....and just becuase you can see that Nas is doing a publicity stunt does not mean that you agree with Bill...

ok but by doing this, nas is still having people who have nothing to do with the music industry support this cause....u gonna say fu*k all those 600 000 people who signed the petition to at least try and get things to change just because u think nas doesn't actually care about this stuff and is only trying to benefit from it? whether he's just doing it now or not, it's something positive that sheds light on the racism

u dont even have to like him or his music..but if u use that as an excuse not to support the cause, then that's wrong

as for that other sh*t..it was aimed at those saying "get'em bill" or "go bill" and sh*t
 07-25-2008, 12:55 AM         #224
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
ok but by doing this, nas is still having people who have nothing to do with the music industry support this cause....u gonna say fu*k all those 600 000 people who signed the petition to at least try and get things to change just because u think nas doesn't actually care about this stuff and is only trying to benefit from it? whether he's just doing it now or not, it's something positive that sheds light on the racism

u dont even have to like him or his music..but if u use that as an excuse not to support the cause, then that's wrong

as for that other sh*t..it was aimed at those saying "get'em bill" or "go bill" and sh*t

bi*ch a.ss copping pleas now.

Nas lost.

Get'em
 9 years ago '06        #225
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Check 1 and 3 dumbass...You loss....like Nas

Check 4 and 5, dumbass...You lost...like Nas

Like I said, you can use both of them to call somebody a loser...Like You and Nas.

Not only have you and Nas Lost/Loss...

[pic - click to view]

u can never type something like "I loss my wallet today" and be grammatically correct

therefore u were still wrong and an idiot when u said it no matter how much sh*t u search pretending like it makes u right
 9 years ago '06        #226
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
bi*ch a.ss copping pleas now.

Nas lost.

Get'em
i think u just confirmed u have trouble understanding the english language

another L for u
 9 years ago '04        #227
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Marccoogs19 said:
Did i miss something. Why so many people dont like nas anymore. Did he do something bi*ch-made or something. I mean when you got n*ggas taking Bill's side than nas, than something has to be wrong.
one to many gimmic album titles and songs

hip hop really is dead when your getting "ethered" by bill "oreally"

nas better get keith olbermann on his next remix thats the only way to come back from his

Last edited by MosDefinition; 07-25-2008 at 01:05 AM..
 07-25-2008, 01:03 AM         #228
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
u can never type something like "I loss my wallet today" and be grammatically correct

therefore u were still wrong and an idiot when u said it no matter how much sh*t u search pretending like it makes u right
Look at you getting all mad, because I made you look like a dumbass again...

Get'em Cam...

[pic - click to view]

And "It ain't hard to tell", as Nas (lost) would say.

I never said no sh*t like "I lost my Wallet today", you stupid a.ss n*gga. My whole point was, you can say "Nas lost" and "Nas loss" to describe Nas (and you) as a loser...

9 years ago '04        #229
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 SHootar said:
first off. being articulate/very well spoken, is only one component of intelligence. i hate when ppl say, oh he's not the best speaker so he's an idiot. secondly, i felt colbert was cutting him off a few times, and really on that type of show, you have very strict time constraints. you really can't go on and on about things, especially if it's not funny.
hes inarticulate and hes an idiot he spits half historical truths and hood gossip as facts and people call that dropping knowledge

i'd rather an artist like david banner be out front on these issues at least he can articulate a point in a complete sentence
 07-25-2008, 01:09 AM         #230
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boll old a.ss is still mad cuz he can't get no pus*y and gotta s3xualy harass his shows producers lol what a cornball
 9 years ago '08        #231
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 KarteL13 said:
nahh homie, your brain lost.

Stupid idiot.
hahaha, i hope that clown was joking
 9 years ago '06        #232
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Look at you getting all mad, because I made you look like a dumbass again...

Get'em Cam...

[pic - click to view]

And "It ain't hard to tell", as Nas (lost) would say.

I never said no sh*t like "I lost my Wallet today", you stupid a.ss n*gga. My whole point was, you can say "Nas lost" and "Nas loss" to describe Nas (and you) as a loser...

im mad? u've ignored most posts that u had no comeback for and instead just used insults cause they made u mad

and i know for a fact that u losing every argument to me has gotten to u which is why u went and googled pics and sh*t thinking it'll bother anybody

not to mention i continue to embarass u with the fact that u don't know how to properly use the words "lost" and "loss"
 9 years ago '05        #233
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,953 | Props total: 10839 10839
Nas just doing it for record sales.
 9 years ago '04        #234
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 coolio said:

nas doesnt run the site ColorOfChange.org does he? Cuz thats where the petition was signed...Nas is just the spokesperson.Im sure he said "yall got this petition.....I got an album out....lets work together.Im not saying that the Fox issue isnt important but Im saying it could have been presented better then Nas walking around with boxes of papers shamelesly promoting his album at the same time....
 9 years ago '08        #235
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
it amazes me how grown a.ss men can converse about another grown a.ss man all day..., some of u clowns need to go outside and get some fresh air, this sh*t is a job to u lames
 9 years ago '07        #236
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
when i saw the title, i though bill actually LISTENED to the album...
 07-25-2008, 01:21 AM         #237
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
im mad? u've ignored most posts that u had no comeback for and instead just used insults cause they made u mad
and i know for a fact that u losing every argument to me has gotten to u which is why u went and googled pics and sh*t thinking it'll bother anybody

not to mention i continue to embarass u with the fact that u don't know how to properly use the words "lost" and "loss"[/QUOTE]

You and Nas Lost/Loss...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #238
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 persuazion said:
nas doesnt run the site ColorOfChange.org does he? Cuz thats where the petition was signed...Nas is just the spokesperson.Im sure he said "yall got this petition.....I got an album out....lets work together.Im not saying that the Fox issue isnt important but Im saying it could have been presented better then Nas walking around with boxes of papers shamelesly promoting his album at the same time....
if he is promoting his album like crazy like u're a.ssuming (cause i still haven't seen one video where he says "sign this petition and buy my album too!), at least he's promoting an album that contains the same message and him doing all this is promoting that site and their petition so i still dont see how people can act like there's nothing good coming out of nas doing this....
 9 years ago '06        #239
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

You and Nas Lost/Loss...

[pic - click to view]

lmao cant even quote properly..it's a shame somebody with such low intelligence goes around trying to act smart

also i hope u know u gave yourself a massive L when u posted the definition to "lost" and "loss" seeing as it made it clear that you were the one who was wrong

maybe u should read it again cause nowhere in there does it say anything like "nas loss" "loss" isnt even a verb u idiot
 07-25-2008, 01:28 AM         #240
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he been quiet his whole career just about.

no talk shows, no bill board, no ads, no commercials, no nothing. now to see him on the tube so much is awkward. sh*t feel weird
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy