Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 11:44 PM         #201
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
iI's clear you didn't have any defense for what I said, and copped out, like a typical Nas fan.

Nope, to keep my gimmick intact, all I have to say is 2 words, which describe, Nas.

Yep the intelligent people know, he wanted to name the album n!igger to sell albums, and create some kind of racial controversy. He had no consideration oh how uncomfortable it would be, for other races to walk in the store to buy a album called N!gger. He just wanted to make a gimmick album, and cause some drama. So when he dropped his next gimmick album, he can brag on "how he named a album N!gger an caused drama". The guy is a dumbass and you are too for buying in to it. Like perzuazion said, why hasn't he been marching and sh*t, before now? It's simple, he doesn't and never did care about Fox news or racism in USA. He's doing it now, just to get attention, nothing more, and nothing less...And you know it.

That was put there as damage control, you also know this.

Nas isn't showing progress, if anything he's setting n*ggas back 100 years.

yeah because nas has never spoken about these issues before...he's never once mentioned anything having to do with the black plight in america EVER in his entire almost 20 year career.....once again you continue to bless us with your knowledge on nas....

@the liner notes being damage control....

so let me get this straight....nas,or anyone else for that matter is supposed to be worried about people feeling "uncomfortable" about buying an album,because it was titled " nigge r"?.......the almost equally comical thing about this a.ssertion is that white people have always bought albums like these,and supported them in concerts as well...public enemy used to,and still do shows to almost all white audiences....but you're worried about how they will feel about picking up a nas album because of the title?...

you are horrible at keeping up this gimmick...at least on a level one could respect....there are other nas haters on the internet who are great at it...you need to go study your haterism lessons,and come back when you're better prepared..but you get an E for effort..:applause:

Last edited by HotepSuns; 07-24-2008 at 11:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #202
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2098 2098

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #203
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
damn boxden is full of lames

some of u clowns actually backing O'Reilly too

wow, jump off a roof
 9 years ago '06        #204
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 persuazion said:
speaking out when his record drops.......what the fu*k is so hard to understand about that....if you want to do some positive sh*t for your community..do it 24/7,not only when you got an album out.....the other 300 days of the year hes partying with Kelis...then for a couple of months hes a political activists....I dont like BIll Oreily either but if you dont see what Nas is doing then your blind.

man whether he's also doing this to bring more attention to his album or not, it doesnt change the fact that it's something positive and it doesnt excuse the fact that some people are saying sh*t like "go bill" and supporting somebody who degrades their race all the time
 07-25-2008, 12:04 AM         #205
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone should email oreilley a link to this thread
 07-25-2008, 12:07 AM         #206
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
yeah because nas has never spoken about these issues before...
Yeah, he also was talking about moving keys and having people k!lled. and named himself after a Drug Lord. Your point?

he's never once mentioned anything having to do with the black plight in america EVER in his entire almost 20 year career

Never said he didn't, but he wasn't making up racist gimmick albums, and marching and sh*t when he failed to get his gimmick album, titled the most racist word ever. Nah, Nas came under Fox news radar, because he was going to name an album N!gger. So when that didn't work, all of a sudden he wants to f!ght Fox for being a racist network. Fox news has been a racist network for years. Why hasn't he been going this strong against them? You know, why, you won't admit it, because you're a typical Nas fan. So let me tell you, he's going against them because he has an album to push...And you know this is true.

Hell, you've admited this was a gimmick from your 1st post, but now you're backpedaling, because like a typical Nas fan, you can't handle losing and being wrong. So you in turn f!ght a f!ght you can't win, and make yourself look like a moron.

.....once again you continue to bless us with your knowledge on nas....
I know.

@the liner notes being damage control....
They were.

so let me get this straight....nas,or anyone else for that matter is supposed to be worried about people feeling "uncomfortable" about buying an album,because it was titled " nigge r"?
Yes, dumbass. That's probably why no one was stupid enough to do it. If Nas wanted to get a message across, he could've done it without naming the Album N!gger. The album isn't titled N!gger now, and it seems the message got across fine, to his (Nas) intelligent fans (IE; not you). So it's obvious he wanted to title to sell records and create some controversy, but it's also obvious you aren't bright enough to see this.

.......[
B]the almost equally comical thing about this a.ssertion is that white people have always bought albums like these,and supported them in concerts as well...[/B]
They wasn't titled n!gger.

public enemy used to,and still do shows to almost all white audiences....
They didn't have a album titled N!gger.

but you're worried about how they will feel about picking up a nas album because of the title?...
I'm not worried about sh*t. I'm telling you, boy, how dumb it was to even attempt to get a album titled that.

you are horrible at keeping up this gimmick
Nas lost..See? Gimmick intact.

at least on a level one could respect....there are other nas haters on the internet who are great at it...
Ah, the typical defense of a Nas fans when all else fails, the ole "Nas hater" bit. Spare me, boy. I've heard it all before. The fact is, boy. You don't have a logical argument and I'm making you look stupid.

you need to go study your haterism lessons,
Ok, soon as you stop getting mad, when I say...Nas lost.

and come back when you're better prepared..
Yeah, I hear you, boy.

but you get an E for effort..:applause:
Thanks for the applause.

Get'em.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-25-2008 at 12:19 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #207
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
he went from Esco to X.....lol
 9 years ago '06        #208
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
explain how nas lost when he's out there making millions, doing some positive things and being successful while u get mad at him and type "nas lost" and talk about him every chance u get?

if he lost and he's doing better than u..what's that say about u?
 9 years ago '04        #209
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
explain how nas lost when he's out there making millions, doing some positive things and being successful while u get mad at him and type "nas lost" and talk about him every chance u get?

Bill Oreily makes millions and is successful too.....but hes still an a**hole.
 07-25-2008, 12:22 AM         #210
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

This has to be the stupidest sh*t ever.

Because Nas has 10 more dollars than me, I shouldn't be able to say he's stupid?
 07-25-2008, 12:26 AM         #211
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Yeah, he also was talking about moving keys and having people k!lled. and named himself after a Drug Lord. Your point?

Never said he didn't, but he wasn't making up racist gimmick albums, and marching and sh*t when he failed to get his gimmick album, titled the most racist word ever. Nah, Nas came under Fox news radar, because he was going to name a album N!gger. So when that didn't work, all of a sudden he wants to f!ght Fox for being a racist network. Fox news has been a racist network for years. Why hasn't he been going this strong aginst them? You know, why, you won't admit it, because you're a typical Nas fan. So let me tell you, he's going aginst them because he has a album to push...And you know this is true.

Hell, you've admited this was a gimmick from your post, bt now you're backpedaling, because like a typical Nas fan, you can't hanle losing and being wrong. So you in turn f!ght a f!ght you can't win, and make yourself look like a moron.

I know.

They were.

Yes, dumbass. That's probably why no one was stupid enough to do it. If Nas wanted to get a message across, he could've done it without naming the Album N!gger. The album isn't titled N!gger now, and it seems the message got across fine, to his (Nas) intelligent fans (IE; not you). So it's obvious he wanted to title to sell records and create some controversy, but it's obvious you aren't bright enough too see this.

.......[

They wasn't titled n!gger.

They didn't have a album titled N!gger.

I'm not worried about sh*t. I'm telling you, boy, how dumb it was to even attempt to get a album titled that.

Nas lost..See? Gimmick intact.

Ah, they typical defense of a Nas fans when all else fails, the ole "Nas hater" bit. Spare me, boy. I'e heard it all before.The fact is, boy. You don't have a logical argument and I'm making you look stupid.

Ok, soon as you stop getting mad, when I say...Nas lost.

Yeah, I hear you, boy.

Thanks for the applause.

Get'em.

you're not only slow,but you're also mis informed about a variety of things..which makes your gimmick retarded as a nas hater....he never came under the eye of fox until he decided to name his album zzzzzz?...oh really?...so i guess when o'reilly called him out for doing a show at va tech you were on vacation somewhere.......and so because he didn't make a song about fox before this means that he hasn't been of the same opinion about them for years,or said anything about it?...oh yeah i keep forgetting...music artist are boxed in by their albums in regards to what they think,and feel..and they have no other thoughts about anything outside of that album they dropped in that time,and space...

and i never admitted to this album being a gimmick...i said "even if YOU deem the album to be a gimmick"..it's a much better gimmick than the typical drug dealing mafioso,fu*k every bi*ch on the planet,i got money gimmick that most rappers are portraying in mainstream rap music...you should update yourself on a word called...CONTEXT...than you should start applying it to your responses to people so that you don't continue to make an a.ss of yourself....

the more you type the more i'm starting to see that you really believe all the stupid sh*t you type...it was named nigge r for a reason....you throwing a hissy fit behind the title is part of that reason....you are crying based on perception....the album k!lled all of your ridiculous pre concieved notions about this album,and the reasoning for the title..and yet you continue to bi*ch,and moan as if you don't know this already....and acutally think you have a leg to stand on in regards to critiquing nas naming his album this....like i said before...only idiots can't see the correlation between the album title,and the album,and understand why it was all necessary....it was art through making a statement about not only the word,but the culture behind the word.....kind of disgusting really to see any black man ignorant enough (or so choosing to be) not understand the simplicity behind this simple statement....especially being that we are in the information age...but one can only hope for understanding to be gained through debate forums like this...which by no coincidence is another reason why this album was made....

at the end of the day you're embarassing yourself with each post....but you enjoy that...it's why you reply to everyone with an even more ignorant post than your intial....almost masochistic.....
 9 years ago '04        #212
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 84 84
i cant believe ni99as is on bill side
this shows how ignorant yall are.
 9 years ago '07        #213
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,634 | Props total: 5979 5979
 onq said:
95 years old he shouldn't be a listener
 9 years ago '06        #214
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
This has to be the stupidest sh*t ever.

Because Nas has 10 more dollars than me, I shouldn't be able to say he's stupid?
u're saying "nas LOST"

now i wouldn't be surprised if somebody who didn't know the difference between "lost" and "loss" also thought that "lost" had the same meaning as the word "stupid", but basically everything he does, u say he lost..yet judging from those things i stated..he doesn't seem to be losing very much
 9 years ago '06        #215
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 persuazion said:
Bill Oreily makes millions and is successful too.....but hes still an a**hole.
u still havent replied to my other post so do that so i can see what ur logic is and i'll reply to this one
 9 years ago '07        #216
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21340 21340
 jewelz1132 said:
no..when people talk about somebody too much on here..hate starts to form
:applause:
 07-25-2008, 12:31 AM         #217
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
u're saying "nas LOST"

now i wouldn't be surprised if somebody who didn't know the difference between "lost" and "loss" also thought that "lost" had the same meaning as the word "stupid", but basically everything he does, u say he lost..yet judging from those things i stated..he doesn't seem to be losing very much
You can use "lost" or "loss" describe, a loser, look it up, and try a new joke. Because now you looking like a corny fu*k boy. Just like the real "Coolio",

The reason I say thos 2 words, is I know it makes bi*ches like you mad, watch...Nas lost.
 9 years ago '06        #218
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
You can use "lost" or "loss" describe, a loser, look it up, and try a new joke. Because now you looking like a corny fu*k boy. Just like the real "Coolio",

The reason I say thos 2 words, is I know it makes bi*ches like you mad, watch...Nas lost.
yeah u can use those two words when it makes sense

u can't say "nas loss" cause it doesn't make sense

and good job finding something in the post to pick at in order to avoid replying to the other sh*t u dont have a comeback for like u always do

and lmao at saying it makes me mad when i obviously made u mad judging by ur post
 9 years ago '04        #219
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
man whether he's also doing this to bring more attention to his album or not, it doesnt change the fact that it's something positive and it doesnt excuse the fact that some people are saying sh*t like "go bill" and supporting somebody who degrades their race all the time
ok here is my reply to this post.....when Nas does positive stuff ONLY at album release time,it comes off fake and kind of embarassing.Do you want somebody to represent you only when it benefits him? This is how I see it "WE NEED TO STOP FOX'S RACIST PROPAGANDA,AND PUT AN END TO THIS MACHINE!!.....PICK UP MY NEW ALBUM IN STORES NOW....AND NAS FILAS COMING SOON TO A STORE NEAR YOU" this is Nas's way of getting publicity for his albums...he doenst start rap beefs or f!ghts...he starts pushing the NAS X on yall and people eat it up....I feel like...he had plenty of time to say this sh*t....Fox has been racist before Obama came into the picture....and just becuase you can see that Nas is doing a publicity stunt does not mean that you agree with Bill...
 07-25-2008, 12:43 AM         #220
moneymitchy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does bill know what album was #1 this week on the soundscan charts?
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now