Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 10:56 PM         #181
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you are baffling..there are things to joke about,and than certain things that just isn't a joke....who gives a fu*k how much nas sold...that really has nothing to do with why he's going at fox news,and it was just a cop out excuse by bill o'reilly to run around the fact that there is substantial evidence to prove that fox news constantly pushes forth racist propaganda...nas acutally takes a stand against this,and n*ggas are in here trying to sh*t on him,and talk about irrelevant sh*t like record sales????..WHO GIVES A fu*k...why do you n*ggas care,and argue,and bicker about the stupidest of sh*t?...things that aren't going to make,or break you in life...even if you think nas did this as a gimmick...better him going at fox news for their racist propaganda as a gimmick,than doing something like..oh i don't know...claim to be a big time drug dealer...or someone who murders tons of people....or someone who is fu*king tons of women,and having lots of miscelllaneous children who they don't father......get your priorities straight...this isn't about nas....it's bigger than nas....it's about minorities in general....
 9 years ago '04        #182
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas need too stop using Nas being #1 as some kind of defense. Plies came out the same day as Weezy, and still did bigger numbers at #2 (plus he had to stand in the paint with Wayne) than Nas did at #1. You n*ggas (Nas fans) keep talking about "You don't care about album sales", yet you keep going back to that as a talking point. You n*ggas (Nas fans) are a bunch of goofy a.ss clowns. Hypocrites in the purest form.
exactly....Nas dropping with Weezy= Flop......Nas dropping by himself= illusion that hes the best in the country....for that week.Even 50 admitted that curtis was a flop even though it sold what it did becuase thats not his standard sales...
 9 years ago '08        #183
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
 persuazion said:
So Weezy went diamond?
Nah. If he came out in the 90's calling himself the GOAT like he did, he'd be dead. The only reason we're using #1 as a defence is because Nas Haters feel the need to cite album sales as a criticism. Nas isn't 50 cent or Yayo bragging about going Plat and then selling 100k. He sold exactly as expected, so how is it a flop?
 9 years ago '06        #184
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Anybody supporting Bill O'Reily is a **** or a RACIST.

The second video is funny.
 07-24-2008, 11:03 PM         #185
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
some of you are baffling..there are things to joke about,and than certain things that just isn't a joke....who gives a fu*k how much nas sold...that really has nothing to do with why he's going at fox news,and it was just a cop out excuse by bill o'reilly to run around the fact that there is substantial evidence to prove that fox news constantly pushes forth racist propaganda...nas acutally takes a stand against this,and n*ggas are in here trying to sh*t on him,and talk about irrelevant sh*t like record sales????..WHO GIVES A fu*k...why do you n*ggas care,and argue,and bicker about the stupidest of sh*t?...things that aren't going to make,or break you in life...even if you think nas did this as a gimmick...better him going at fox news for their racist propaganda as a gimmick,than doing something like..oh i don't know...claim to be a big time drug dealer...or someone who murders tons of people....or someone who is fu*king tons of women,and having lots of miscelllaneous children who they don't father......get your priorities straight...this isn't about nas....it's bigger than nas....it's about minorities in general....
It's hard to take a n*gga seriously, who wanted to name his album N!igger, but than wants to march against racism. The n*gga was blatantly tying to use racism to sell albums, but when he didn't get the title, he switched up the gimmick and tried to become a activisit. Now he's falling on his face.
 9 years ago '04        #186
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HF-Blade said:
Nah. If he came out in the 90's calling himself the GOAT like he did, he'd be dead. The only reason we're using #1 as a defence is because Nas Haters feel the need to cite album sales as a criticism. Nas isn't 50 cent or Yayo bragging about going Plat and then selling 100k. He sold exactly as expected, so how is it a flop?
how can I be a Nas hater when I bought 4 of his albums? Im just saying hes not what he used to be..obviously there is a whooooole bunch of people that feel the same way I do....I thought Nas had a huge following that would buy his sh*t off of name alone....if hes only expecting to sell 180,ooo his first week then he has def lowered his standards....
 9 years ago '04        #187
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
It's hard to take a n*gga seriously, who wanted to name his album N!igger, but than wants to march against racism. The n*gga was blatantly tying to use racism to sell albums, but when he didn't get the title, he switched up the gimmick and tried to become a activisit. Now he's falling on his face.
yep....notice how he decides to do this when his album comes out.If he does this kind of sh*t in between albums when he has no room to profit from it then Ill think diffrently....he trying to sale some albums and yall think hes Malcom X or some sh*t.....
 9 years ago '07        #188
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
@ my n*gga bill oreilly sonnin nas
:thumbsdow at cosigning BILL OREILYs racist a.ss

n*gga u lost ya damn mind
 07-24-2008, 11:09 PM         #189
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

sun honestly i have no idea if you're being serious,or if you're just being ignorant for the sake of keeping your gimmick posting up....in which case i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt,and say you're posting stupid sh*t to keep your gimmick up as a nas hater in tact..but any intelligent person who listened to nas's album knows exactly why he named it nigge r..and if they were to stupid to figure it out..he put the reason why in his liner notes at the end of the c.d. booklet....

so the question becomes at what point do you people stop f!ghting progress with ignorance?
 9 years ago '07        #190
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
SO if Nas doesnt go gold in a year will yall still be saying he dident flop?....Nas with no plaque at all for an album.....can yall admit thats a flop...
why does nas record sales effect your life so much hop off his d*ck u geek

and yo tell me how much did that ABN album sell?
 9 years ago '06        #191
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
u got nas speaking out against a clearly racist person like bill o'reilly and a racist network..yet there's black people on here who still hate on him and support people who degrade their race everyday

fu*king white washed idiots

Last edited by coolio; 07-24-2008 at 11:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #192
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
props given
 9 years ago '04        #193
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 jeehtoven said:
Fine, then let me ask it this way:

If you knew that a company owned a sub-company that was notorious for making racial and bias comments towards a certain race, and that company owned another company that provides other services, would it make sense to utilize those services, knowing that it is a part of another company that degrades African Americans?

I'm not saying destroy a corporation, but put more thought into what you're f!ghting for.
he does have a point....I mean if he feels so strongly about it he might have gotten the powers that be at his label to take down his "official" myspace page in order to prove a point..
 9 years ago '04        #194
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
Why don't this n*gga Bill just hop in a casket and LAY... cross his fu*kin arms across his chest and sleep.. forever....
 07-24-2008, 11:32 PM         #195
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
sun honestly i have no idea if you're being serious,or if you're just being ignorant for the sake of keeping your gimmick posting up....
iI's clear you didn't have any defense for what I said, and copped out, like a typical Nas fan.

in which case i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt,and say you're posting stupid sh*t to keep your gimmick up as a nas hater in tact..
Nope, to keep my gimmick intact, all I have to say is 2 words, which describe, Nas.

but any intelligent person who listened to nas's album knows exactly why he named it nigge r..
Yep the intelligent people know, he wanted to name the album n!igger to sell albums, and create some kind of racial controversy. He had no consideration oh how uncomfortable it would be, for other races to walk in the store to buy a album called N!gger. He just wanted to make a gimmick album, and cause some drama. So when he dropped his next gimmick album, he can brag on "how he named a album N!gger and caused drama". The guy is a dumbass and you are too for buying in to it. Like perzuazion said, why hasn't he been marching and sh*t, before now? It's simple, he doesn't and never did care about Fox news or racism in USA. He's doing it now, just to get attention, nothing more, nothing less...And you know it.

and if they were to stupid to figure it out..he put the reason why in his liner notes at the end of the c.d. booklet....
That was put there as damage control, you also know this.

so the question becomes at what point do you people stop f!ghting progress with ignorance?

Nas isn't showing progress, if anything he's setting n*ggas back 100 years.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-24-2008 at 11:39 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #196
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
why does nas record sales effect your life so much hop off his d*ck u geek

and yo tell me how much did that ABN album sell?
it doesnt, I just found it funny that even Bill was talkin bout it then all of a sudden a million Nas fans jumped in and said "HE WAS NUMBER 1 IN THE COUNTRY!!!".....and zro nor trae have ever gone plat or been trying to be all in the news as public activists in order to sell records.....I dont care what they sold...but if they had gone plat 5 or 6 times then sold 186,000 the first week...I would have admitted its a flop....especially if they had a huge controversial album..
 9 years ago '04        #197
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
And Bill did exactly what you expect a devil to do...

He combated Nas' claims with something totally irrelevant to the situation, to try and downplay it, like it was baseless... He never actually addressed the claims directly...

Bill is a racist, fu*kin Unwrapped mummy...
 9 years ago '04        #198
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
u got nas speaking out against a clearly racist person like bill o'reilly and a racist network..yet there's black people on here who still hate on him and support people who degrade their race everyday

fu*king white washed idiots
speaking out when his record drops.......what the fu*k is so hard to understand about that....if you want to do some positive sh*t for your community..do it 24/7,not only when you got an album out.....the other 300 days of the year hes partying with Kelis...then for a couple of months hes a political activists....I dont like BIll Oreily either but if you dont see what Nas is doing then your blind.

Last edited by persuazion; 07-24-2008 at 11:39 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #199
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
One thing my n*gga Nas shouldn't do, is a fu*king DEBATE with Bill O'Reilly.. He's great at those, because he knows how to spin sh*t... and Nas', if he still smokes weed, might not remember the sh*t that will make his argument lol...

Just stick to writing sh*t down...
 9 years ago '05        #200
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
lol i swear u boxden dudes are funny as fu*k. lol I hardly post but I can honestly say i can spend 1 hour a day on this site and just read y'alls post lol classic. LMAO at Nas foot soldiers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy