Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 HiphopRelated said:
lol @ guys acting like if they don't trade for Gasol LA doesn't miss the playoffs.
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #142
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Captain Fresh said:
all the power to him if he thinks he's the best...i mean all the games that REALLY mattered (including elimination games) he stepped up BIG time for the celtics when nobody else did....if you think your the best prove it...n he did a considerable job this year to make it arguable he's elite...

I think nobody could argue who is the better leader?... Pierce > Kobe
However, on a full season to season to season...Kobe > Pierce
Garnett was the leader of the Celtics. Pierce was the poster boy because of his tenure in Boston.

KG brought defense, toughness, and tenacity to Boston. The team got their identity from him.
 9 years ago '06        #143
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 kakish said:
Kobe didn't perform?

Since when? Kobe had a good series overall no matter how much you want to deny that. He averaged 25/5/5, that is good no matter which way you put it. It may not live up to his standards, but regardless, its still good. Look what that D did to LeBron, he had the worst FG% in the course of the 1st 3 games of the series or some sh*t like that. Mater of fact, its better then what Pierce did. So GTFOH with that bullsh*t. But the Celtic's team defense is what won them the Ship, not Paul Pierce. Lets get that strait.

If you replaced Pierce with Micheal Redd they would be just as good.
He averaged 25/5/5, that is good no matter which way you put it.
Game 1- 9–26 from the field with 24 points.
Game 2- 11-23/30pts
Game 3- 12-20.36pts
Game 4- 6 of 19 from the field with 17pts
Game 5- 8 of 21 from the floor with 25pts
Game 6- 7-22 from the floor with 22pts.

How is this a good overall series?? Especially for a GOAT...

If you replaced Pierce with Micheal Redd they would be just as good
Really dumbass?? Cause those stats i just put up wouldn't even be flattering for Michael Redd.
 9 years ago '08        #144
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
look, this is coming from a paul pierce fan......he must be on meth! to me kobe is the best. but even if he isnt, paul is no where near equal to kob. paul was the benificiary of a great team! without kg and ray allen, boston gets a top 5 pick in the lotto and paul woulda missed mad games cus of injuries. kobe, even without gasol, was ballin! they were at the top of the west before they even acquired gasol. kobe can take any team to the playoffs in either league, pierce couldnt take boston to the playoffs in the wack a.ss east. as some dude put it best in here, hes only a B list all star.
 9 years ago '07        #145
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 7524 7524
 hood135 said:
Garnett was the leader of the Celtics. Pierce was the poster boy because of his tenure in Boston.

KG brought defense, toughness, and tenacity to Boston. The team got their identity from him.

He also brought Casper the 4 quarter ghost to the team....

I got Paul for MVP this year," said Garnett, who won the award four years ago with Minnesota. "He does a lot of things, just little small things that people don't see. There are only three people I like to watch on offense, and he's one of them, man. He makes scoring look easy. He has an uncanny confidence about him that I love, c*ckiness and self-assurance.

aka Paul is the leader of the team
 07-25-2008, 10:59 AM         #146
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Its in spanish...but you can translate the page.

WTFFFFF,Wowww...Is this dude on crack?

He is a B list all star, and he thinks he is better then Kobe? Someone needs to check this dude real fast!
He sh*tted on Kobe in the finals. He played with way more heart and skill.
 07-25-2008, 11:23 AM         #147
imjustbeingme86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like to hate but paul pierce is the definition of a bi*ch. this dude gets a ring, and two other allstars and NOW he has the nerve to pop off. where was his im better than kobe last year without his supporting cast. sounds like a weak minded individual to me. im not saying dude sucks but he is a straight bi*ch. karma is a mutha and when or if he gets hurt (and im not talkin faking knee injuries like a prima donna), because he often does, if he'll be talking that sh*t theN. ugh. some people need to be slapped.
 9 years ago '04        #148
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Yup, and with a caveman coach like Doc Rivers, and oh yea these guys never played with eachother before this season yet they won how many games?????? And were they even favored to win in the FINALS????? or against the PISTONS????? Nope...... You better Give Allen , Garnett, and Pierce a little more credit , they got it done because they knew they could get it done, NOBODY else thought they could, if they were suppossed to win that sh*t , then nobody would say otherwise, but that wasnt the case, these 3 guys excluding Garnett a little bit were underrated from the beginning of their careers, everyone would say ALLEN cant carry a team, that he never did, that he wasnt a leader, which is totall bullsh*t, im glad Pierce and Allen got their rings, they unlike KOBE the primodonna f*g**t that he is, deserved every bit of notireity for their performances in the playoffs

i dont wanna hear that ray, paul, and garnett aint never won nothing before crap!! all three of them n*ggaz have been on winning teams and all three have been to the conference finals before and all three of them cats have been in the league 10 plus years!! so to sit up here and act like they were in their 2nd or 3rd yr in the league is ridiculous!! paul pierce and the celtics played well and much props to them for that but again i say THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN AINT NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT

3 hall of famers>>>>>>>>>>1 hall of famer
the celtics with most of theirs guys 10 plus years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the lakers with most of their guys in their 2nd and 3rd year
AGAIN THE CELTICS WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN AINT NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT
 9 years ago '06        #149
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 imjustbeingme86 said:
i dont like to hate but paul pierce is the definition of a bi*ch. this dude gets a ring, and two other allstars and NOW he has the nerve to pop off. where was his im better than kobe last year without his supporting cast. sounds like a weak minded individual to me. im not saying dude sucks but he is a straight bi*ch. karma is a mutha and when or if he gets hurt (and im not talkin faking knee injuries like a prima donna), because he often does, if he'll be talking that sh*t theN. ugh. some people need to be slapped.
did you even read the interview or think of the fact that he shouldn't feel the need to be like Lebrick and kiss Kobe's a.ss?? Paul Pierce > Kobe in the finals and that's when it mattered. Not saying he's better than Kobe overall but why the fu*k would he say yea Kobe's better...

Last edited by beantown; 07-25-2008 at 12:15 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #150
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 skletch said:
If Paul Pierce is better than Kobe then that means he's better than Jordan too. Get mad, stay mad.
this is stupid. ur a kobe stan.
 9 years ago '06        #151
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Yup, and with a caveman coach like Doc Rivers, and oh yea these guys never played with eachother before this season yet they won how many games?????? And were they even favored to win in the FINALS????? or against the PISTONS????? Nope...... You better Give Allen , Garnett, and Pierce a little more credit , they got it done because they knew they could get it done, NOBODY else thought they could, if they were suppossed to win that sh*t , then nobody would say otherwise, but that wasnt the case, these 3 guys excluding Garnett a little bit were underrated from the beginning of their careers, everyone would say ALLEN cant carry a team, that he never did, that he wasnt a leader, which is totall bullsh*t, im glad Pierce and Allen got their rings, they unlike KOBE the primodonna f*g**t that he is, deserved every bit of notireity for their performances in the playoffs
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #152
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 kakish said:
Really?

Because I recall him having 3 rings...

So STFU & get outta here with that if it wasn't for the Gasol trade, because you never know.
with shaq, 3 rings. without shaq, 0 rings. case closed.

mcgrady would have won 3 rings on that laker squad with shaq in his prime too. many superstars would have. kobe cant do it without shaq and that's all there is to it.

Last edited by Bullseye; 07-25-2008 at 12:16 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #153
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 kb2602 said:
i dont wanna hear that ray, paul, and garnett aint never won nothing before crap!! all three of them n*ggaz have been on winning teams and all three have been to the conference finals before and all three of them cats have been in the league 10 plus years!! so to sit up here and act like they were in their 2nd or 3rd yr in the league is ridiculous!! paul pierce and the celtics played well and much props to them for that but again i say THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN AINT NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT

3 hall of famers>>>>>>>>>>1 hall of famer
the celtics with most of theirs guys 10 plus years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the lakers with most of their guys in their 2nd and 3rd year
AGAIN THE CELTICS WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN AINT NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT
ur a fu*king moron did you see the analysts??? Only one person from ESPN out of all their so called experts picked the celtics and that was Tim Legler. He's the only one. So of course the Celtics weren't expected to win and who gives a fu*k if a team has 10+ year veterans that doesnt' mean that they gonna win anything. None of those guys were acitng liek they were in the league for 2 or 3 years sh*tstain, Allen and KG had been stuck with sh*tty franchises and Pierce was in constant rebuilding mode in Boston so yea those guys came together and got their sh*t together with a goal in mind that goal was accomplished yet losers like yourself are still sore about it
 9 years ago '06        #154
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Captain Fresh said:
He also brought Casper the 4 quarter ghost to the team....

I got Paul for MVP this year," said Garnett, who won the award four years ago with Minnesota. "He does a lot of things, just little small things that people don't see. There are only three people I like to watch on offense, and he's one of them, man. He makes scoring look easy. He has an uncanny confidence about him that I love, c*ckiness and self-assurance.

aka Paul is the leader of the team
That's being an unselfish and humble teammate. There's nothing wrong with speaking highly of a teammate. I mean, Tyson Chandler said that Chris Paul should be the MVP.

The fact of the matter is that everything that KG does is seen and everyone notices it. He not only elevates himself, he elevates his team. He went to Boston and changed the identity of the Celtics. When Paul was the only one there, there was no identity. You Don't Win Championships without an Identity.
 9 years ago '07        #155
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,373 | Props total: 21432 21432
 EMBARK said:
hahaha

This thread = Fail
Pretty Much
 9 years ago '07        #156
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 7524 7524
 hood135 said:
That's being an unselfish and humble teammate. There's nothing wrong with speaking highly of a teammate. I mean, Tyson Chandler said that Chris Paul should be the MVP.

The fact of the matter is that everything that KG does is seen and everyone notices it. He not only elevates himself, he elevates his team. He went to Boston and changed the identity of the Celtics. When Paul was the only one there, there was no identity. You Don't Win Championships without an Identity.
Its different when a player like Tyson Chandler who is a good solid player to say that Chris Paul should win the mvp, but i believe its different when an mvp candidate this season says that Pierce is basically the most valuable on the team.

KG did tremendous amounts to this team without question, establishing a identity as you said and creating a mind set on defense. But I think Pierce took that identity to the next level in those close out games which brought them a championship. A true leader is seen in my opinion when your team needs you the MOST and he showed that in those game clinching games offensively and defensively.
 9 years ago '08        #157
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 beantown85 said:
I hope you love your prop box you miserable c*ck sucker

Says the f*g ONCE again..Do you have a life?..I know alot of people on this board that you take out the time to dish hate out to..Your a cupcake fruitbasket..Go :hang: yourself by your nuts f*g..
 9 years ago '07        #158
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
Its different when a player like Tyson Chandler who is a good solid player to say that Chris Paul should win the mvp, but i believe its different when an mvp candidate this season says that Pierce is basically the most valuable on the team.

KG did tremendous amounts to this team without question, establishing a identity as you said and creating a mind set on defense. But I think Pierce took that identity to the next level in those close out games which brought them a championship. A true leader is seen in my opinion when your team needs you the MOST and he showed that in those game clinching games offensively and defensively.
I think you both have good points, but you're both trying to find 1 leader and that's the problem. That team had 2 leaders, not 1. They knew how to share the crown. That's why they have a ring.
 9 years ago '04        #159
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Look at all of Kobe's girlfriends getting so mad. So typical. He probably said it to stir up the emotions of everyone who hangs on kobe's beanbag.
 9 years ago '06        #160
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 hood135 said:

The identity of the Celtics before the big trade was that of a youth movement. You don't win with a bunch of teenagers, raef, olowakandi, and scalabrine as ur other vets.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago