Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 07:19 AM         #121
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Pierce knows one thing, that he can literally shut kobe down in a series , and he did on defense, sh*t even Ray Allen played good defense on Kobe, that series destroyed KOBE's legendary status, I mean Jordan never faultered in the FINALS, Kobe got owned by Paul Pierce multiple times in that series, and Kobe could not get by Paul Pierce. TRU STORY.
 07-25-2008, 07:23 AM         #122
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
paul pierce with two other hall of famers and then kobe with one borderline all star in gasol and a decent player with odom, hell the celtics had better won that sh*t!! i got more respect for kobe getting his less experienced squad to the finals then pierce with more experienced vets like posey, pj brown, allen, cassell, garnett!! hell the celtics were supposed to win aint nothing special about that,
if pierce really did say that then he feeling himself a little too much
Yup, and with a caveman coach like Doc Rivers, and oh yea these guys never played with eachother before this season yet they won how many games?????? And were they even favored to win in the FINALS????? or against the PISTONS????? Nope...... You better Give Allen , Garnett, and Pierce a little more credit , they got it done because they knew they could get it done, NOBODY else thought they could, if they were suppossed to win that sh*t , then nobody would say otherwise, but that wasnt the case, these 3 guys excluding Garnett a little bit were underrated from the beginning of their careers, everyone would say ALLEN cant carry a team, that he never did, that he wasnt a leader, which is totall bullsh*t, im glad Pierce and Allen got their rings, they unlike KOBE the primodonna f*g**t that he is, deserved every bit of notireity for their performances in the playoffs
 07-25-2008, 07:23 AM         #123
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young russ said:
kobe made it to the championship with out shaq while paul was forgotten about until he got garnett and ray ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention kobe got there with and overrated gasol, a player who k!lls there offense odom and the rest just soft bench players. not to mention this is the first time paul didnt have to face a double team since he has help. lets see kobe get the paul on him one on one the whole series.
Paul Pierce shut down Kobe, Kobe cant get by Pierce, Kobe was way to soft
 07-25-2008, 07:24 AM         #124
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Really?

Because I recall him having 3 rings...

So STFU & get outta here with that if it wasn't for the Gasol trade, because you never know.
Those belong to SHAQ ATTACK
 9 years ago '04        #125
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6098 6098
 stacks050 said:
was u not looking at the finals ?

and did u not see paul guard kobe than at the other end kobe guard paul ?

isnt kobe 1 of the best defenders in the league ?
I was looking at the finals...I saw kobe only guard pierce in the 4th quarter because they didnt want him picking up cheap fouls. Stop acting like Kobe guarded pierce all game.
 9 years ago '06        #126
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
WoW....I like Paul Pierce and respect Boston's championship but he's not as good as Kobe. He had a great season and playoff run this year but where has he been since Twan left?

He had the worst record in basketball without Ray, James, and Kevin, now he gets them, wins a title, and is the best thing since bubble gum?

Where I'm from, we call these guys "FRONT RUNNERS".
 9 years ago '04        #127
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
Kobe went to war against KG PP and Ray Ray plus a whole bunch of other hungry veterans.

Kobe's team was good but they were just clearly out played Kobe couldn't beat a team especially like boston byhimself
 9 years ago '06        #128
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ggfresh said:
Kobe went to war against KG PP and Ray Ray plus a whole bunch of other hungry veterans.

Kobe's team was good but they were just clearly out played Kobe couldn't beat a team especially like boston byhimself
Yep. That being said, how does Paul Pierce being better than Kobe factor into the equation?

He couldn't have meant it that way. He was probably just tired of hearing Kobe's name or something.
 9 years ago '04        #129
speedyt8 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 10 10
he's obviously a better leader than kobe
 07-25-2008, 08:15 AM         #130
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Truth been an all-star and force every since he came into the league...Was even bringin 'em to the playoffs when they had that bum-ass Antoine Walker...Now he took a big hot sh*t on Kobe Bryant in the Finals to get his ring...So I see nothing wrong with his confidence...I mean he did shut down the alleged "best" player in the NBA...

Kobe fans get emotional...even after the fact this dude not only went toe-to-toe with the REAL "best" player in the league (LeBron) but then OWNED the Lakers to get his ring...sour a.ss Laker fans with your "best team on paper bullsh*t"
 9 years ago '04        #131
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
is he really wrong?

do i think he's a better overall player? nah, but there ain't that much seperation between them like some of the fanboys are trying to make it out to be, and to be honest, his team won...and they ain't win just because they were stacked, pierce was d'ing kobe up

not only that, on the other end, even with kobe supposedly being this "Jordan" level defender on the perimiter, they had to keep throwing other players at paul, because he was doing kobe in on the offensive end as well, i don't see ANY problem with him seeing himself as better than kobe bryant

that n1gga is a great defender, he took the ball to the butter without fear unlike kobe....god he irks the sh1t out of me thinking he's reggie miller or something, somewhere a long the line the lakers got their balls removed and got afraid of contact, kobe would be so much more effective going to the hole, getting to the line than launching 3's and expecting bums to knock down good shots when he distributes

IMO, the jordan comparisons, should be just about done here
 9 years ago '04        #132
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
Yep. That being said, how does Paul Pierce being better than Kobe factor into the equation?

He couldn't have meant it that way. He was probably just tired of hearing Kobe's name or something.
teammmates aside, paul was hitting that n1gga up, in one on one situations offensively and defensively...the only reason why he's not "the best" to yall, is because david stern hasn't marketed him as such, the proof is in the pudding my n1gg

paul, an all star player, i believe he's the celtics all time leading scorer....SHOWED UP, he has every right to put his name above kobes if he should so please, you guys gotta stop acting so surprised that not everybody is as mesmerized by jordan-lite as you are
 9 years ago '06        #133
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 illmatic_kid said:
:rolleyes:Says the homo who took out the time to give me hate and put the sh*t in big a.ss bold letters.. Stop defending other men I mean damn it's just a basketball thread:rolleyes:
I hope you love your prop box you miserable c*ck sucker
 9 years ago '04        #134
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6403 6403
hes underrated, aint nothing wrong in being confident in yourself. IMO, Kobe >Pierce
 9 years ago '04        #135
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
he was probably joking around
 9 years ago '07        #136
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,013 | Props total: 7512 7512
all the power to him if he thinks he's the best...i mean all the games that REALLY mattered (including elimination games) he stepped up BIG time for the celtics when nobody else did....if you think your the best prove it...n he did a considerable job this year to make it arguable he's elite...

I think nobody could argue who is the better leader?... Pierce > Kobe
However, on a full season to season to season...Kobe > Pierce
 9 years ago '08        #137
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ guys acting like if they don't trade for Gasol LA doesn't miss the playoffs.
 9 years ago '07        #138
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,013 | Props total: 7512 7512
werent they top 4 in the west already before the gasol trade?
 9 years ago '08        #139
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Captain Fresh said:
werent they top 4 in the west already before the gasol trade?

team was .500 without Bynum or Gasol, just like the previous years. 45 wins wasn't getting 'em into the playoffs

edit-

It's why the whole "make teammates better sh*t" is bs. Kobe shot alot 'cause a his team sucked. Better teammates= better team = less need to gun

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 07-25-2008 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #140
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 sunzoo said:
teammmates aside, paul was hitting that n1gga up, in one on one situations offensively and defensively...the only reason why he's not "the best" to yall, is because david stern hasn't marketed him as such, the proof is in the pudding my n1gg

paul, an all star player, i believe he's the celtics all time leading scorer....SHOWED UP, he has every right to put his name above kobes if he should so please, you guys gotta stop acting so surprised that not everybody is as mesmerized by jordan-lite as you are

Time out. Lets not act they were matched up the entire series and going play for play. And please don't forget when Kobe switched off on him and locked his a.ss down in game 3. In fact the only time Kobe guarded Pierce is when he had already got hot. Kobe couldn't guard Rondo, Ray, Posey, House, and Pierce at the same time although he tried.

He has a right to put his name in the same sentence as Kobe but above is a little bit of a stretch. I like Pierce too and feel that he is underrated by many but he has never been the caliber player that Kobe is.

He wasn't even the best player on that team. It was KG's defense and tenacity that got them there. That team followed Garnet's lead. Pierce was just the poster boy because he had been there the longest.

Kobe proves it day in and day out. He just wasn't enough for the create a team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago