Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
This my friends is officially the biggest waste of time in the history of life yes bigger than the happening bigger than the village and especially bigger than hugh jackman. Pierce wasnt the best guy on that damn team so how could he be better than the best
 07-25-2008, 12:20 AM         #102
ninemizi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pierce is finally gettin some recognition, but kobes in his own league, pierce is gonna be respected as an A allstar in the league from now...Ps. I dont even like the lakers and AI is prolly the best to have ever suited up!
 9 years ago '05        #103
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10883 10883
Paul Pierce better than Kobe Bryant????Hell to the muthafu*kin no. Kobe is the best player in the league. Now was Paul the better player in the series????Yes, but not in the league.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 07-25-2008, 01:31 AM         #104
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Paul Pierce is better than Kobe then that means he's better than Jordan too. Get mad, stay mad.
 9 years ago '08        #105
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 beantown85 said:
lol @ the hostility.... go get yourself some pus*y and calm down brah its just a basketball thread.

:rolleyes:Says the homo who took out the time to give me hate and put the sh*t in big a.ss bold letters.. Stop defending other men I mean damn it's just a basketball thread:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '08        #106
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ME i call the shots round here

i say who get shot and who dont get shot round here

i say who can or cant pump on the block round here

* blows kiss *

..Your still fat though
 07-25-2008, 01:41 AM         #107
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P. Dedos gets fisted on a nightly basis by his Uncle Augie.
 9 years ago '08        #108
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 skletch said:

07-25-2008, 01:48 AM         #109
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
 9 years ago '04        #110
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 GoldynChyld421 said:
If I was in the NBA and Gerald Green status, and you asked me who I thought was the best, I would say ME...

If you don't think you're the best, you'll never be sh*t...
lol, i was on a similar wavelength except you taking it to crackhead status

i think its just fine for any superstar caliber player to see himself as the best, especially after playing so well lately

i dont see why anyone would be upset at his own confidence
 9 years ago '04        #111
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 skletch said:
LMAO
thats just wrong man
 9 years ago '07        #112
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 micseles said:
just because its popular opinion that kobe is tha best player in tha nba, doesnt mean everyplayer in tha league has to concur. paul played on equal & in some cases a greater level than kobe in that series and if thinking hes tha best in league propelled him to do so, more power to him
exactly... well put...
 9 years ago '07        #113
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 P. Dedos said:
and if that gasol trade never happened.. kobe would have ended up another tracy mcgrady not seeing outta the 1st round.... how about you go suck a phat d*ck you fu*king homo
Really?

Because I recall him having 3 rings...

So STFU & get outta here with that if it wasn't for the Gasol trade, because you never know.
 9 years ago '07        #114
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Htown_Koopa said:
he sure did play like it though. KG only had one good game in the finals.
But without KG they would have never made it past the Hawks...Or prolly even to the play-offs.
 D--BLACK said:
Anyone with any kind of intelligence know Kobe is the best player in the world...Paul Pierce not even the best player on his damn team...
Real fukkin talk.
 9 years ago '07        #115
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
is the finals mvp supposed to say his opponent who didnt perform as well is the better player
Kobe didn't perform?

Since when? Kobe had a good series overall no matter how much you want to deny that. He averaged 25/5/5, that is good no matter which way you put it. It may not live up to his standards, but regardless, its still good. Look what that D did to LeBron, he had the worst FG% in the course of the 1st 3 games of the series or some sh*t like that. Mater of fact, its better then what Pierce did. So GTFOH with that bullsh*t. But the Celtic's team defense is what won them the Ship, not Paul Pierce. Lets get that strait.

If you replaced Pierce with Micheal Redd they would be just as good.
 9 years ago '07        #116
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 yumflip said:
n*ggas act like Pierce was just doing his thing before this season. Individually, the n*gga never made it past All NBA 3rd team. As a team player, his best years were with Antoine Walker & this past year with KG, Posey, & Allen. Dude was & always will be a better than average player. The fact that he had two franchise cornerstones added to his roster took away a lot of the responsibility he's had for his entire career. He definately played up to the moment, but on great post season run doesn't erase the mediocrity of his entire career. You can debate it all you want, but prior to this playoff run, dude was an afterthought. Even though BXSC ain't a barometer, Kwame Brown & Darko Millicic(sp?) got more threads than Pierce before the playoffs. Even this season, KG was the talk of the Celtics season. Quit getting caught up in the moment & look @ it for what it is.
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

SPIT THAT sh*t!
 9 years ago '07        #117
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
If you are finals MVP you are the best player in the league, fu*k the pretty sh*t
No buddy, thats what the reg. season MVP is for.

If you are the Finals MVP, you are the best player on the team that won the 7 game series for that series.

Cuz if thats true, then in 04 Billups was the best player in the NBA, and I think we could all agree thats false.
 9 years ago '07        #118
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Let the haters continue to hate. The Lakers haven't had a healthy squad in years. Next season we'll see what's up when the Lakers roll out a squad with Fish, Kobe, Odom, Gasol and Bynum. See if these haters still so confident when we come to their team to merk this dudes.

I've liked Pierce for awhile, but he's just getting the DWade treatment. Before the Heat won the championship, Wade was known as a nice player (sorta like Pierce before he got his) and afterwards everyone jumped on Wade like he was the second coming of Jordan. It'll happen for Pierce, but the Celtics aren't repeating. They're too old and old teams don't win back to back. They'll make the playoffs, but go out in the second round.

This time next season the Lakers will be champions with Kobe back on the top of the world. The haters won't have sh*t to say. Let them have their time now. The best part about it is most of these dudes aren't even Celtics fans. They just hate Kobe so much they'll jump on him for anything. Any other player in the league get that? Anyone give a sh*t when Pierce isn't winning? The only other dude is probably LeBron.
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #119
young russ 2 heat pts
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
kobe made it to the championship with out shaq while paul was forgotten about until he got garnett and ray ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention kobe got there with and overrated gasol, a player who k!lls there offense odom and the rest just soft bench players. not to mention this is the first time paul didnt have to face a double team since he has help. lets see kobe get the paul on him one on one the whole series.
 9 years ago '04        #120
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
paul pierce with two other hall of famers and then kobe with one borderline all star in gasol and a decent player with odom, hell the celtics had better won that sh*t!! i got more respect for kobe getting his less experienced squad to the finals then pierce with more experienced vets like posey, pj brown, allen, cassell, garnett!! hell the celtics were supposed to win aint nothing special about that,
if pierce really did say that then he feeling himself a little too much
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy