Paul Pierce - "I don't think Kobe is the best, I am the best."

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 daffysm said:
no...but he should honor the fact that Kobe was in the same spot as him as the lone superstar and he couldnt get to the playoffs without help...not once did i hear him say "without Kevin and Ray, I wouldnt be here".....but of course we are talkin about reality right :rolleyes:
I've heard him say that in interviews lots of times, he always gives credit to his teammates.
 9 years ago '04        #82
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 daffysm said:
dude was stuck on the bottom without 2 All Stars....now hes part of a 3 headed dragon and all of a sudden hes the best???? ....at least Kobe could get his team to the playoffs despite their "i will show up when i want to" and "i dont like defense" mentalities
In the Western Conference.
 9 years ago '05        #83
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3252 3252
So...what did you guys expect Pierce to say? Yea, Kobe is def. a better player than me. I'll never be on his level...

What kind of man with any pride would say that in that situation?
 9 years ago '06        #84
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Switchc2390 said:
So...what did you guys expect Pierce to say? Yea, Kobe is def. a better player than me. I'll never be on his level...

What kind of man with any pride would say that in that situation?
an honest man....which most nba players have already said....if everyone knows your not the best (Pierce), but you think your the best (AI).....your just gonna fall off....its just the competitive nature, you understand someone's better than you causing you to elevate your own game...
 9 years ago '06        #85
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
If you are Finals MVP you are the best player in the league, fu*k the pretty sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #86
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 daffysm said:
no...but he should honor the fact that Kobe was in the same spot as him as the lone superstar and he couldnt get to the playoffs without help...not once did i hear him say "without Kevin and Ray, I wouldnt be here".....but of course we are talkin about reality right :rolleyes:
honor what? Kobe's an a**hole get over it.
 9 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
I'm sure we're all clear that Pierce is far superior than Nobe
 9 years ago '05        #88
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Let the haters continue to hate. The Lakers haven't had a healthy squad in years. Next season we'll see what's up when the Lakers roll out a squad with Fish, Kobe, Odom, Gasol and Bynum. See if these haters still so confident when we come to their team to merk this dudes.

I've liked Pierce for awhile, but he's just getting the DWade treatment. Before the Heat won the championship, Wade was known as a nice player (sorta like Pierce before he got his) and afterwards everyone jumped on Wade like he was the second coming of Jordan. It'll happen for Pierce, but the Celtics aren't repeating. They're too old and old teams don't win back to back. They'll make the playoffs, but go out in the second round.

This time next season the Lakers will be champions with Kobe back on the top of the world. The haters won't have sh*t to say. Let them have their time now. The best part about it is most of these dudes aren't even Celtics fans. They just hate Kobe so much they'll jump on him for anything. Any other player in the league get that? Anyone give a sh*t when Pierce isn't winning? The only other dude is probably LeBron.
 07-24-2008, 10:58 PM         #89
TruLAFan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. Pierce is one of my favorite players and all but he is wrong about this one.
For those of you who feel that he outplayed Kobe in the Finals, it may be true on some levels but if Pierce went up against Bostons defense and Kobe went up against the Lakers defense then Kobe probably would of looked like the best player to ever hold a basketball.
 9 years ago '05        #90
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
yall n*ggas silly.. yeah he outplayed bryant in the finals, but yall know damn well yall not picking pierce over kobe.. and i dont even like kobe... so i guess eli over brady is acceptable also..
 9 years ago '05        #91
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
im sure chris mihm says that to himself 100 times in the morning too.
 9 years ago '08        #92
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
 GodSon818 said:
pierce is right on, he exposed kobe as an overrated defender and as an overrated entity in the realm of basketball overall:applause:
:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #93
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
I agree(not that he's better than Kobe, but he SHOULD believe it). fu*k the bs, Kobe's NOT on that Jordan level of there's Kobe and there's everybody else.

That's why I want to reach through the screen and slap Bron everytime he gives that pc answer.

If you're a top level player and you don't believe you're the best in this wide open nba, you need to grow a pair
 9 years ago '04        #94
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 KSoraci7 said:
If you are Finals MVP you are the best player in the league, fu*k the pretty sh*t
So Tony Parker was the best player in the league until June?

Awesome logic.
 9 years ago '05        #95
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
paul pierce need to shut the fu*k up. He wasnt sayn this sh*t cuple years ago when the celtics couldnt even make the playoffs in a weak eastern conference. He couldnt even lead his "TEAM" to the playoffs back then. Now because he got 2 all stars he is talkin sh*t? They didnt even play the lakers full strength. Pierce needs to fall back, he aint the best he just played for a better team
 9 years ago '05        #96
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
 That Dude said:
paul pierce need to shut the fu*k up. He wasnt sayn this sh*t cuple years ago when the celtics couldnt even make the playoffs in a weak eastern conference. He couldnt even lead his "TEAM" to the playoffs back then. Now because he got 2 all stars he is talkin sh*t? They didnt even play the lakers full strength. Pierce needs to fall back, he aint the best he just played for a better team
 9 years ago '05        #97
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 11 11
 GoldynChyld421 said:
If I was in the NBA and Gerald Green status, and you asked me who I thought was the best, I would say ME...

If you don't think you're the best, you'll never be sh*t...
:applause::applause: I cosign, fu*k if I was in the LEAGUE, MAAN I be like fu*k'em all (cept jordan) I'm the best.
 9 years ago '07        #98
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 GodSon818 said:
pierce is right on, he exposed kobe as an overrated defender and as an overrated entity in the realm of basketball overall:applause:
Thank you!
 9 years ago '04        #99
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
are you fu*king kidding me? i mean i love pierce

but seriously???? wtf??

its not that close really
 9 years ago '05        #100
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 11 11
why n*ggas keep talkin like Kobe some spring chicken and he young enough to still take n*ggas all the way to the Top. This dude got like 11 seasons under his belt he prolly finish every season with shin splints. fu*k what you heard playin pro ball affects everyone even KOBE that dudes not Superman he need help. He need Jerry Buss to do what Danny Ainge did go out and get some hungry players. n*ggas go to LA for the sun, beach, and bi*ches. And thats why them n*ggas Lost. They just not HUNGRY!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy