Paul Pierce - "I don't think Kobe is the best, I am the best."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 D--BLACK said:
Anyone with any kind of intelligence know Kobe is the best player in the world...Paul Pierce not even the best player on his damn team...
he sure did play like it though. KG only had one good game in the finals.
 9 years ago '06        #62
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
paul did show Kobe's D in the 4th was overrated
Best thing he did against Pierce tha steal n break away dunk 2 seal wat Game 5?
kobe > paul
 9 years ago '07        #63
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 5471 5471
i think Pierce is a wonderful player, he plays at his own pace...his defense is decent, and he's just a great offensive player overall

just because he's not a high flying, dunking machine, or all athletic, doesn't mean he isn't on Kobe's level

i think he proved himself enough, he can play with the best of them.....

I wouldn't call him the best, but i wouldn't doubt him either
 9 years ago '04        #64
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 EMBARK said:
the fu*k are you talking about. Kobe has faced more double teams than Jordan could imagine? I've never head of the Kobe rules d*ckhead. You are a compete and utter idiot for that one. The whole concept of the Jordan rules was a team double (and tripple) teaming defensive scheme the pistons came up with JUST FOR JORDAN. The celts used a modified version of it for kobe. But Jordan, being the surgeon, that he is beat it (eventually).
Yup, and it only took him until the 4th try !! :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #65
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 yumflip said:
Before this Finals n*ggas wouldn't even attempt to breathe such bs...now all of a sudden, n*ggas is ridin Pierce. n*gga handled his B.I, so you can't take that shiit away from him. But before KG, Posey, & Ray Allen arrived, dude was no higher on the food chain than Arenas or TMac or Melo. Keep it funky, until the Finals, KG was mentioned as the C's best player & their MVP candidate. Pierce was just along for the ride. But n*ggas hate Kobe, so this is just more fuel for the fire.

Put kobe on the celtics and pierce on the lakers and it would have been a sweep...Kobe>>>>Pierce.....
 9 years ago '06        #66
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
not going to hate on pierce, he made me a believer from game 7 of the cavs series till they won the ship. i dont remember him throwin any of his teammates under the bus on multiple occasions or tryin to whine his way out of town because he couldnt win with his team
 9 years ago '08        #67
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 P. Dedos said:
and if that gasol trade never happened.. kobe would have ended up another tracy mcgrady not seeing outta the 1st round.... how about you go suck a phat d*ck you fu*king homo

Why the fu*k does the Fat piece of sh*t keep getting a pass to talk sh*t like this..I know yall seen how this big piece of sh*t looks right?...Nothing more than a big fat a.ss whiteboy talking sh*t behind his computer..
 9 years ago '08        #68
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,661 | Props total: 2215 2215
That n*gga feeling his self a lil bit to much right now. F*ck boy needed 2 other HOF n*ggas on his squad to win one.....Faking injuries and sh*t to make himself look heroic....Smh.
 9 years ago '07        #69
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
fu*k both of those bi*ch n*ggas
 9 years ago '06        #70
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 kuruption81 said:
Seriously though, you trying to say that ain't true?

50/50, but you're prolly right.
nah I completely agree with you, he's entitled to his own opinion. as a fan kobe's better in a lot of ways but at the same time pierce doesnt need to kiss his a.ss if someone asks who's better fu*k it say I'm better because I'm confident.
 9 years ago '04        #71
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 illmatic_kid said:
Why the fu*k does the Fat piece of sh*t keep getting a pass to talk sh*t like this..I know yall seen how this big piece of sh*t looks right?...Nothing more than a big fat a.ss whiteboy talking sh*t behind his computer..

oh wow.....

Go in fam!!!!!

9 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 904Nole said:
That n*gga feeling his self a lil bit to much right now. F*ck boy needed 2 other HOF n*ggas on his squad to win one.....Faking injuries and sh*t to make himself look heroic....Smh.
yup he needed them they all needed to get on a squad with a common goal. by the way that goal was accomplished when the lakers walked off the court with their tail between their legs in a 39 point romp.
 9 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
lol @ the hostility.... go get yourself some pus*y and calm down brah its just a basketball thread.
 9 years ago '08        #74
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,661 | Props total: 2215 2215
 beantown85 said:
yup he needed them they all needed to get on a squad with a common goal. by the way that goal was accomplished when the lakers walked off the court with their tail between their legs in a 39 point romp.
Yeah ok:rolleyes:...
 9 years ago '06        #75
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
is the finals mvp supposed to say his opponent who didnt perform as well is the better player
 9 years ago '04        #76
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Dedos is fu*king hilarious, I gotta give the dude at least that much ...
 9 years ago '06        #77
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Hold That said:
Kobe aint sh*t, without SHAQ.
dude was stuck on the bottom without 2 All Stars....now hes part of a 3 headed dragon and all of a sudden hes the best???? ....at least Kobe could get his team to the playoffs despite their "i will show up when i want to" and "i dont like defense" mentalities
 9 years ago '06        #78
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 KSoraci7 said:
is the finals mvp supposed to say his opponent who didnt perform as well is the better player
no...but he should honor the fact that Kobe was in the same spot as him as the lone superstar and he couldnt get to the playoffs without help...not once did i hear him say "without Kevin and Ray, I wouldnt be here".....but of course we are talkin about reality right :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '06        #79
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2292 2292
n*ggas act like Pierce was just doing his thing before this season. Individually, the n*gga never made it past All NBA 3rd team. As a team player, his best years were with Antoine Walker & this past year with KG, Posey, & Allen. Dude was & always will be a better than average player. The fact that he had two franchise cornerstones added to his roster took away a lot of the responsibility he's had for his entire career. He definately played up to the moment, but on great post season run doesn't erase the mediocrity of his entire career. You can debate it all you want, but prior to this playoff run, dude was an afterthought. Even though BXSC ain't a barometer, Kwame Brown & Darko Millicic(sp?) got more threads than Pierce before the playoffs. Even this season, KG was the talk of the Celtics season. Quit getting caught up in the moment & look @ it for what it is.
 9 years ago '04        #80
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
hahahahahahaha Kobe stans get mad......here's something Kobe will never have: A gold trophy and a silver one after tha Finals...Pierce exposed Kobe...Kobe got bodied...get mad

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago