Paul Pierce - "I don't think Kobe is the best, I am the best."

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 str8_akademiks said:
He was better in the finals, but even Doc Rivers thinks Kobe is the best player in the NBA.
On a side note, I think the source is BS b/c P.P. is humble and there ain't a player in the NBA that has the nerve and audacity to call themselves the best.
:iagree:

I haven't heard any player (aside from maybe Gil say he's the best )

And Paul don't want it wit Kobe anyway... Unless it's a scrap lol...
 9 years ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,311 | Props total: 11363 11363
well

check the avy
dont hate
 9 years ago '04        #43
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 yumflip said:
Which illustrates exactly why him talking outta his a.ss about the INDIVIDUAL comparison between himself & Kobe is bullski. How exactly does PAUL PIERCE become better than Kobe when the CELTICS beat the Lakers? That's an Evil Kenevel style leap. Using that logic, Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady since Eli's team beat Tom's team. Fukk outta here. :finger:
Stop copping out comparing football to basketball. Totally different dynamic. Eli doesnt play D on Tom. Paul had to hold that n*gga more often than not, and you know thats where that n*gga is coming from.
Reporters running up on Paul c*ck ridding Kobe when his team lost doesnt make any sense. Of course the man is going to say he FEEL'S LIKE HES BETTER. Just like if they interviewed Eli, he could say "Well when it came down to game winning drives I got it done and Tom didnt. So I'm the best." Aint nothing wrong with that. But maybe if my team had the best player in the league and we lost, I would get tight at n*ggaz popping off like that too
 9 years ago '04        #44
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
Sidenote: Why ain't none of them hoe a.ss "world champs" repping they Country in the WORLD games?
 9 years ago '07        #45
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 yumflip said:
Which illustrates exactly why him talking outta his a.ss about the INDIVIDUAL comparison between himself & Kobe is bullski. How exactly does PAUL PIERCE become better than Kobe when the CELTICS beat the Lakers? That's an Evil Kenevel style leap. Using that logic, Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady since Eli's team beat Tom's team. Fukk outta here. :finger:
Real Talk!

EMBARK said:
the fu*k are you talking about. Kobe has faced more double teams than Jordan could imagine? I've never head of the Kobe rules d*ckhead. You are a compete and utter idiot for that one. The whole concept of the Jordan rules was a team double (and tripple) teaming defensive scheme the pistons came up with JUST FOR JORDAN. The celts used a modified version of it for kobe. But Jordan, being the surgeon, that he is beat it (eventually).

Stop acting like NO ONE could beat the celtics defense, because you dont know that. You sound like YOU forgot what this thread was about: "Is Paul on Crack for saying that he's better than Kobe" He's not right cuz hes not better than Kobe but he feels that way because he got the best of that dude in the finals, so he's well within his rights to pop off at the mouth. And you cant fault the man for feeling like that because his team WON and the LAKERS DIDNT.
You call me an idiot and yet you are the one that can't even type properly or speak proper english.

GTFOH with that bullsh*t.

You & I both know that that Celtic team had one of if not the best team defense that the league has ever seen.

End of discussion.
 9 years ago '04        #46
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 kakish said:
Real Talk!

You call me an idiot and yet you are the one that can't even type properly or speak proper english.

GTFOH with that bullsh*t.

You & I both know that that Celtic team had one of if not the best team defense that the league has ever seen.

End of discussion.
They were praising it the whole season, people acted like it was something new... @ casual basketball fans...
 07-24-2008, 07:51 PM         #47
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KOBE STANS UNITE!

seriously tho, i remember pierce outscoring kobe in fantasy points 2 years in a row. so the whole b list thing is a major stretch. pierce is a great player, but hes no kobe.
 07-24-2008, 07:53 PM         #48
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, while we're at it Soulja Boy>>>B.I.G.
 9 years ago '04        #49
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
I think if there was no KOBE, BXSC would just shut down... There would be like 20 posts total per day... Because there would be nothing to talk about....

Kobe is the fuel that keeps us going :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #50
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 EMBARK said:
I've never head of "the Kobe rules" d*ckhead. You are a compete and utter idiot for that one.
1. That's more than adequate english
2. You're either too slow to even respond to what I'm saying or it went over your head
3. Yes you're an idiot
 07-24-2008, 08:03 PM         #51
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real if it wasn't for KG and Ray Allen joining Boston this year..Pierce would have ended up another Vince Carter and another loser now he thinks he's on the level of Kobe now..lmao..this dude is a joke..when Pierce on a weak team his team wins 17-20 games a season and he individually makes no noise, when Kobe have a weak team..his team wins 42-45 games and makes a playoff appearance and makes ALOT of noise as a individual like leading the league in scoring avg. 35 ppg, tell Pierce suck a phat d*ck and stop dreaming
 9 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 P. Dedos said:
how bout you shut the fu*k up
:applause:

The retard thread starter calling him a b list all star that's hilarious.

Winning the championship > Getting boned by 39 points in a deciding game
 9 years ago '06        #53
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 braided_uppimp said:
on the real if it wasn't for KG and Ray Allen joining Boston this year..Pierce would have ended up another Vince Carter and another loser now he thinks he's on the level of Kobe now..lmao..this dude is a joke..when Pierce on a weak team his team wins 17-20 games a season and he individually makes no noise, when Kobe have a weak team..his team wins 42-45 games and makes a playoff appearance and makes ALOT of noise as a individual like leading the league in scoring avg. 35 ppg, tell Pierce suck a phat d*ck and stop dreaming
lmaoooo shut your mouth you clown before I have your moms v*gina barking at you again
 07-24-2008, 08:30 PM         #54
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
and if that gasol trade never happened.. kobe would have ended up another tracy mcgrady not seeing outta the 1st round.... how about you go suck a phat d*ck you fu*king homo
you just a fu*king hater you, i never worry about your pus*y a.ss...you in every Kobe related thread hatin..go find something better to do..and you a flaming f*g**t if you think Pierce is better than Kobe..i don't give a fu*k what player or team it is..if you see a team playing against Lakers and Kobe you rooting against him and for the next player...idk wtf is wrong with you n*gga..and that beantown f*g**t gtfoh
 9 years ago '05        #55
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
you know n*ggas are hating hard when somebody says something that ain't true and everyone knows it's not true, yet it still goes 3 pages and counting

thread starter is right though, pierce ain't on the 1st tier of superstars......kobe, lebron, duncan, kg, wade, paul, etc....

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 07-24-2008 at 08:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #56
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Well, he's entitled to his own opinion, but really what's he supposed to say? Act like a bi*ch like LeBron and say that Kobe is better? Which, for the record he is.
 9 years ago '04        #57
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 beantown85 said:
lmaoooo shut your mouth you clown before I have your moms v*gina barking at you again
Seriously though, you trying to say that ain't true?

P. Dedos said:
and if that gasol trade never happened.. kobe would have ended up another tracy mcgrady not seeing outta the 1st round.... how about you go suck a phat d*ck you fu*king homo
50/50, but you're prolly right.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-24-2008 at 09:00 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #58
wise2k2 
space
space
$384 | Props total: 55 55
everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.....paul still ridin high on his ring....its kool kb24 gots 3....L.A all day baby
 9 years ago '05        #59
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 kakish said:
Real fu*kin talk.

Pierce will never achieve half the things Kobe has achieved. And to all you saying that he is right...YOUR ON CRACK!

This dude IS a B-List All-Star. Where was he before KG & Allen? Exactly, tanking the season. GTFOH. This dude is a joke.

Kobe's 81 Points/3 Rings/MVP/2 Time All Star Game MVP> Pierce's whole life.
LOl what the fu*k did kobe after shaq and before gasol? Nothing

kobe wasnt a 100 percent reason they lost but he was the main reason.
 9 years ago '04        #60
D--BLACK 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone with any kind of intelligence know Kobe is the best player in the world...Paul Pierce not even the best player on his damn team...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy