Paul Pierce - "I don't think Kobe is the best, I am the best."

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
If I was in the NBA and Gerald Green status, and you asked me who I thought was the best, I would say ME...

If you don't think you're the best, you'll never be sh*t...
 07-24-2008, 06:34 PM         #22
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
pierce is right on, he exposed kobe as an overrated defender and as an overrated entity in the realm of basketball overall:applause:
exactly kobe had to guard rondo and wasnt clutch at all.
 9 years ago '07        #23
Chris15928 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 78 78
Man, they must have some real good weed in Boston! Lol!
 9 years ago '04        #24
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
ol' flicked'ed a.ss n*gga, i hope to god we get them in the finals again next year, this time its a fu*kn wrap for them n*ggas...
 9 years ago '04        #25
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
at having paul pierce d*ckriders on this bi*ch

college football and NFL only thing I can fu*k with on here
 9 years ago '04        #26
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
I think Paul is very underrated, and a very skilled player (Always has been) ... but he's not a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant ... he had the better team in the Finals (That's for all you Celtic bandwagon boys on here)
 9 years ago '07        #27
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 EMBARK said:
Clearly hes not better than Kobe... I dont think anybody's saying that..

BUT the celtics put an end to the myth that Kobe is this unstoppable force. n*ggaz truly believe they can get at him now. and you know whhhhhhhy..

THE LAKERS DIDNT GET IT DONE.. go cry about it
they didn't put an end to sh*t, they played TEAM D

team d > a basketball phenom

dont matter how good an individual player is, if the rest of the team gets shut out they're gonna lose 99 % of the time

you clowns on here crack me up, actin like its 100 % Kobe's fault that we lost in the Finals, fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '04        #28
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
^ that definitely aint gangsta
 9 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
shooting under 40% aint whoa
was he 100 % the reason we lost? You'd think that from reading the dumbass posts on this board.
 9 years ago '04        #30
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
no YOU'D think that.

Plain and simple, it's his team and he's the NBA poster n*gga who's compared to MJ all the fu*king time.
Im pretty sure that's why the reporter who was interviewing Pierce asked him about Kobe in the first place.
KOBE DIDNT GET IT DONE! damn, stop acting like that's some off the wall sh*t to say. THE n*gga FAILED.
 9 years ago '07        #31
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 yumflip said:
Before this Finals n*ggas wouldn't even attempt to breathe such bs...now all of a sudden, n*ggas is ridin Pierce. n*gga handled his B.I, so you can't take that shiit away from him. But before KG, Posey, & Ray Allen arrived, dude was no higher on the food chain than Arenas or TMac or Melo. Keep it funky, until the Finals, KG was mentioned as the C's best player & their MVP candidate. Pierce was just along for the ride. But n*ggas hate Kobe, so this is just more fuel for the fire.
Real fu*kin talk.

Pierce will never achieve half the things Kobe has achieved. And to all you saying that he is right...YOUR ON CRACK!

This dude IS a B-List All-Star. Where was he before KG & Allen? Exactly, tanking the season. GTFOH. This dude is a joke.

Kobe's 81 Points/3 Rings/MVP/2 Time All Star Game MVP> Pierce's whole life.
 07-24-2008, 07:10 PM         #32
illnigga22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Kobe aint sh*t, without SHAQ.
paul p, aint nuttin w/o allen an kg....kobe the best in the nba...n*ggas strt hatin on him cuz of 1 bad (terrible) series...ppl put kobe up soo high tht wen he plays bad he gets hated on ppl 4get tht hes human an hes not jordan..but kobe is great so stp hatin...an its funny how n*ggas hopped on the celts. bandwagon quick!
 9 years ago '07        #33
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 EMBARK said:
no YOU'D think that.

Plain and simple, it's his team and he's the NBA poster n*gga who's compared to MJ all the fu*king time.
Im pretty sure that's why the reporter who was interviewing Pierce asked him about Kobe in the first place.
KOBE DIDNT GET IT DONE! damn, stop acting like that's some off the wall sh*t to say. THE n*gga FAILED.
duke, STFU!

Do you know what you are talking about? Team D can stop NEONE! Even Jordan, to bad he only played man on man all his career or all of you would see that. Kobe has faced more double teams then MJ could imagine. Get outta here with that bullsh*t.

Sure, he didn't get it done, everyone knows that, but against that type of defense NO ONE could get it done.

Don't be ignorant, you look dumb blatantly hating on Kobe, its like you are not even reading the post your replying to.
 07-24-2008, 07:12 PM         #34
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
was he 100 % the reason we lost? You'd think that from reading the dumbass posts on this board.
yet he gets all the credit when the lakers. :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '07        #35
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 illn*gga22 said:
paul p, aint nuttin w/o allen an kg....kobe the best in the nba...n*ggas strt hatin on him cuz of 1 bad (terrible) series...ppl put kobe up soo high tht wen he plays bad he gets hated on ppl 4get tht hes human an hes not jordan..but kobe is great so stp hatin...an its funny how n*ggas hopped on the celts. bandwagon quick!
Spit that truth!

Kobe may not be as good as MJ, but he IS the next best thing. Thats why he gets compared to him.

When Kobe retires then he will get MUCH more respect, just like MJ is getting now.

Don't even trip.
 9 years ago '04        #36
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
awwwww Laker fans still mad their team got exposed
 9 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 Stark said:
yet he gets all the credit when the lakers. :rolleyes:
from who?

you're trying to categorize every Laker fan with bandwagon muhfu*kas from ESPN and sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #38
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 kakish said:
duke, STFU!

Do you know what you are talking about? Team D can stop NEONE! Even Jordan, to bad he only played man on man all his career or all of you would see that. Kobe has faced more double teams then MJ could imagine. Get outta here with that bullsh*t.

Sure, he didn't get it done, everyone knows that, but against that type of defense NO ONE could get it done.

Don't be ignorant, you look dumb blatantly hating on Kobe, its like you are not even reading the post your replying to.
the fu*k are you talking about. Kobe has faced more double teams than Jordan could imagine? I've never head of the Kobe rules d*ckhead. You are a compete and utter idiot for that one. The whole concept of the Jordan rules was a team double (and tripple) teaming defensive scheme the pistons came up with JUST FOR JORDAN. The celts used a modified version of it for kobe. But Jordan, being the surgeon, that he is beat it (eventually).

Stop acting like NO ONE could beat the celtics defense, because you dont know that. You sound like YOU forgot what this thread was about: "Is Paul on Crack for saying that he's better than Kobe" He's not right cuz hes not better than Kobe but he feels that way because he got the best of that dude in the finals, so he's well within his rights to pop off at the mouth. And you cant fault the man for feeling like that because his team WON and the LAKERS DIDNT.
 9 years ago '06        #39
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,642 | Props total: 2342 2342
 EMBARK said:
because his team WON and the LAKERS DIDNT.
Which illustrates exactly why him talking outta his a.ss about the INDIVIDUAL comparison between himself & Kobe is bullski. How exactly does PAUL PIERCE become better than Kobe when the CELTICS beat the Lakers? That's an Evil Kenevel style leap. Using that logic, Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady since Eli's team beat Tom's team. Fukk outta here. :finger:
 9 years ago '04        #40
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,414 | Props total: 3480 3480
He was better in the finals, but even Doc Rivers thinks Kobe is the best player in the NBA.
On a side note, I think the source is BS b/c P.P. is humble and there ain't a player in the NBA that has the nerve and audacity to call themselves the best.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy