Paul Pierce - "I don't think Kobe is the best, I am the best."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 str8_akademiks said:
I have no fu*king clue what you're talking about.
You were implying that the Lakers might have thought Ray allen wouldn't show up, and KG wasn't going to be clutch since the C's had played like sh*t during the earlier part of the Playoffs while the Lakers dominated.

That is called underestimating a team or players is it not? Similar to how the Patriots got their a.sses kicked in the Superbowl which was one game. If it is a 7 game series, especially after the lakers lost game 1 you can't a.ssume Ray allen is going to just score 4ppg for the rest of the series.
 9 years ago '04        #242
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
I don't think he's the best (Lebron is) but he's better than Kobe.
 9 years ago '04        #243
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3475 3475
 KSoraci7 said:
You were implying that the Lakers might have thought Ray allen wouldn't show up, and KG wasn't going to be clutch since the C's had played like sh*t during the earlier part of the Playoffs while the Lakers dominated.

That is called underestimating a team or players is it not? Similar to how the Patriots got their a.sses kicked in the Superbowl which was one game. If it is a 7 game series, especially after the lakers lost game 1 you can't a.ssume Ray allen is going to just score 4ppg for the rest of the series.
No, I was saying that that's what the MEDIA was thinking when they made their pre-series predictions.
 9 years ago '06        #244
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 str8_akademiks said:
No, I was saying that that's what the MEDIA was thinking when they made their pre-series predictions.
in that case :iagree:
 9 years ago '07        #245
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 PHAT RAT said:
Paul Pierce is not even close to the player Kobe is.

The difference in the Finals was, if Pierce got by one guy, he had an uncontested layup. If Kobe got by one guy, he had another defender waiting for him, and then the rest of the defense geared to stop him.

Pierce was able to have a different mindset. He could keep attacking because all he needed to do was beat his man for a score. It was a little more complicated for Kobe, he knew even if he got by his man he'd have another defender waiting for him, and another guy at the rim waiting to contest. Just because he didn't go by Pierce doesn't mean he couldn't go by him, do you guys watch games? Why dribble the basketball straight into a trap/double? It's called reading the defense. That's why Bron also settled for a lot of jumpers instead of attacking every play.

Pierce is very good at a lot of things and has a nice skill set, but Kobe does EVERYTHING better.

It's unbelievable how overrated of a defender Pierce is now because people actually think what the Celtics did to LeBron and Kobe is mostly his work. It's funny how he never became known for his defense until he played on a team with the #1 defense.
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '07        #246
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 bwrecks said:
This is true. Hell, If if wasn't for Paul Pierce, the Lakers would have swept the Celtics. Paul thoroughly outplayed Kobe, and Pierce beasted all over that niccas squad. Historically Kobe has always been a more talented player, but just because a nicca can score 80 points on a team of scrubs doesn't make him the best player period.

HE HAS TO WIN WHEN IT COUNTS! Something Kobe doesn't do.
Kobe : 3 Rings
Peirce : 1 Ring

Yea, Kobe isn't a winner :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '07        #247
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
LOLOLOL, Laker Fans are pussies, jesus christ, Pierce is ten times talented than Vince Carter
Yes, We are all pussies :rolleyes:

Carter has a better skill set then Paul Pierce bra, He shoots better, is a better slasher, jumps higher, and is quicker.

But Pierce is still the better player, why? Because Vince Carter has no heart.

Check yoself homie...
 9 years ago '06        #248
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
this is got to be a joke
 9 years ago '04        #249
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
 slimwillie said:
where was Kobe before Gasol and Odom? losing in the 1st round.
wow u a hater homie. where was paul garnett and allen before they met each other. hmmm lets think a little bit there.

atleast kobe took them to the playoffs KG RAY RAY and PP did not have Kwame brown and smush parker on their team.

think a little before you post
 9 years ago '04        #250
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
I don't even wanna start wit Paul...dude gets a ring and now he thinks he's better than Kobe..come on....he's been in Boston for how many years....and it took the GM to bring in...two caliber All-Stars to win.....but everybody is entitled to their own opinion....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago