NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 beantown85 said:
Pierce outplayed Kobe in the finals..... I don't think that you are gonna find many people who think Pierce is more talented but he's got heart and won the game sthat mattered.
Yeah, Pierce outplayed Kobe, but its funny to me when people act like Paul Pierce was the only reason that the Celtics won, and look to some dumb fu*k ESPN analysts to try and think that they were underdogs and that the Lakers SHOULD have won.
But the Celtics TEAM beat the Lakers TEAM. Paul Pierce didn't beat the Lakers. sh*t, Ray Allen had a good series, so did Posey and KG (for the most part).
So people should just stop acting like Paul Pierce single-handedly beat the team and now he's suddenly one of the top 5 or 10 players in the NBA.

Plus, it's more difficult to score on the Celtics defense and 5 different defenders on you per game than it is to score on the Lakers defense with 2-3 defenders. Not to mention that the Celtics had a whole scheme to stop Kobe, while the Lakers had to focus their attention on KG, Allen and Pierce.

Being the best player on the best team doesn't mean you're the best player.

Last edited by A.G; 07-27-2008 at 10:31 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #222
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 str8_akademiks said:
Yeah, Pierce outplayed Kobe, but its funny to me when people act like Paul Pierce was the only reason that the Celtics won, and look to some dumb fu*k ESPN analysts to try and think that they were underdogs and that the Lakers SHOULD have won.
But the Celtics TEAM beat the Lakers TEAM. Paul Pierce didn't beat the Lakers. sh*t, Ray Allen had a good series, so did Posey and KG (for the most part).
So people should just stop acting like Paul Pierce single-handedly beat the team and now he's suddenly one of the top 5 or 10 players in the NBA.

Plus, it's more difficult to score on the Celtics defense and 5 different defenders on you per game than it is to score on the Lakers defense with 2-3 defenders. Not to mention that the Celtics had a whole scheme to stop Kobe, while the Lakers had to focus their attention on KG, Allen and Pierce.

People are so quick to forget that Ray Allen and KG are on the team.
 9 years ago '07        #223
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
pierce is good but kobe is so much better than him it's crazy
 9 years ago '05        #224
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
Paul Pierce outplayed Kobe in the Finals, so as far as the playoffs go, Pierce seemed to be the more composed better player, but as far as the regular season and history goes, Kobe is the best in the league.
 9 years ago '07        #225
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
Paul Pierce is just telling people how he see's it thru his eyes. Most ballers have a tough time saying there opponents are the best. So I can't knock pierce for his comments. Ofcourse he will say he's the best all day. Just like I'm sure kobe calls himself the best too.
 9 years ago '07        #226
DUTCHGOTSKILLZ 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
A YO HOW MANY HALL OF FAMERS ON THIS TEAM AND STILL DINDT GET A SHIP YALL ACTING LIKE FOOLS THIS TEAM ON PAPER LOOKS UNSTOPPABLE
2003/2004 Los Angeles Lakers roster

Derek Fisher
Devean George
Kobe Bryant
Jannero Pargo
Stanislav Medvedenko
Rick Fox
Kareem Rush
Shaquille O'Neal
Luke Walton
Brian Cook
Gary Payton
Karl Malone
Horace Grant
Bryon Russell
Jamal Sampson
 9 years ago '06        #227
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
you take your team to the finals by yourself, I don't like Kobe and I'll tell you he is the best!
 9 years ago '07        #228
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
LOLOLOL, Laker Fans are pussies, jesus christ, Pierce is ten times talented than Vince Carter
ur sleepin on vince carter way 2 much. he has no heart, but talent wise hes got just as much if not more than pierce
 9 years ago '07        #229
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 EMBARK said:
Posey was on Odom more than he was on Kobe. Did YOU even watch the series? Nobody is saying he shut him down one on one.

I cant believe yall are making a big deal out of the NBA Finals MVP saying he's the best after he beat Kobe and lakers in the finals. Yall n*ggaz acting like everybody should just bow down to King Kobe, and admit he's the best n*gga every opportunity you get. fu*k outta here with that. These n*ggaz are professionals, and if you the MVP of the finals and you feel like you the best SO fu*kING BE IT.
You might not be right but fu*k it, you won, so you deserve to say that. At least during the off season.
negative. i said 1 on 1 posey was on him more u stupid fu*k. how dumb are u kids? if u actually think PAUL PIERCE! is better than KOBE BRYANT, you should have been k!lled at birth. period.
 9 years ago '07        #230
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
if thats the point that you wanna make then lebron james is def the best with the team he took to the finals
in the east? shut up kid
 9 years ago '06        #231
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 str8_akademiks said:

All valid points I can't disagree with what you said. People will always give more credit to the mvp of the finals than the rest of the team though, anyone who watched the celtics all year long knows it was about defense from the beginning and then offense. They were a great TEAM because of their defense its just that Pierce shined cuz he scored some big buckets on top of the knee situation.
 9 years ago '07        #232
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 7524 7524
if you were paul n you just outplayed the arguably best player in the league at the highest stage in professional bball, and you are a great player to begin with...you cant really blame how he feels about himself despite him being right or wrong...sh*t i would think i was better as well...
 9 years ago '04        #233
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Does anybody in here remember the rosters for each team in the Finals?

Can you be realistic for a minute please? Kobe vs. Pierce/Garnett/Allen

Keep it 100...
 9 years ago '07        #234
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Does anybody in here remember the rosters for each team in the Finals?

Can you be realistic for a minute please? Kobe vs. Pierce/Garnett/Allen

Keep it 100...
well if you be realistic......many people thought the lakers would win n 5 or 6 games...including the experts....but now the celtics won people bring the excuses...
 9 years ago '04        #235
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Captain Fresh said:
well if you be realistic......many people thought the lakers would win n 5 or 6 games...including the experts....but now the celtics won people bring the excuses...
There were 2 groups of people who thought that... Group 1, Laker fans, of course we're gonna hope our team demolishes the other team...

Group 2, is viewers/"experts" who don't really watch/know our team like that... Didn't realize that we weren't that tough to begin with...

When the season was coming to a close, I didn't even think the Lakers would MAKE the Finals... I was kinda in shock that we actually made it there... And it happened to be against the best team in the league, not a team that got there due to some crazy circumstances in their favor (last years Cavs) but the team that deserved to be there...

They were better, they were the best team all year, best defensive team... whoever doubted that, doesn't know basketball...

What fu*ks me up, is SOME Celtic fans/Kobe Haters, will discredit the Celtics TEAM, to try and make Kobe look bad, like he lost to last years Boston Celtics or something...
 9 years ago '04        #236
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
That's because the Celtics played like absolute sh*t during the playoffs and the Lakers pretty much dominated whoever they played.
Maybe they thought Ray Allen was gonna continue with his 4ppg and KG was gonna continue to disappear in clutch time.
Could that be possible?
 9 years ago '07        #237
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
That's because the Celtics played like absolute sh*t during the playoffs and the Lakers pretty much dominated whoever they played.
Maybe they thought Ray Allen was gonna continue with his 4ppg and KG was gonna continue to disappear in clutch time.
Could that be possible?
i think this could be possible as well:

they only played like sh*t against the Hawks..the cavs n pistons were just tough defensive teams..however ray allen did play like sh*t through the postseason except for the finals...

i think the lakers just always had formidable matchups like the nuggets (who cant play d), jazz (very good but inconsistent on the road), and an injured ginobil..aging spurs team...so i think people were a lil blinded by those wins n didnt look at the real picture of how good the lakers were but many picked them to murder the celtics...but fu*k everybody has their opinions
 9 years ago '04        #238
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
 EMBARK said:
I think you need to check dude's ring out homie.. If the Lakers handle business A- stars cant pop off like this. Blame your squad.

Fam, it took 3 All Stars from 3 teams to come together to win 1 ring. Pierce is a great ball player but:

Kobe>>>Pierce.
 9 years ago '06        #239
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 str8_akademiks said:
Could that be possible?
If it was a one game series, maybe you'd have a point.
 9 years ago '04        #240
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
If it was a one game series, maybe you'd have a point.
I have no fu*king clue what you're talking about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago