Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 vshah24 said:
Kobe can learn 5 million things from Pierce...while Pierce just lacks a lil speed and hops than Kobe...but then Kobe can still learn 5 million things from Pierce...

1) FIND SHAQUILLE IMMEDIATELY
2) QUIT WHINING, MAN UP (after every play)
3) NOT BLACKOUT IN THA CLUTCH

ETC...
lmao

really? pierce is the same bi*chass n*gga who got carried off the court when nothing was wrong with him

talk about pus*y
 9 years ago '04        #202
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
i think he has every right to feel that way being he is part of the championship squad, when you win you give yourself the right to say things like that, but you know if you were a gm you would NEVER and I repeat NEVER trade kobe and get just pierce in return....come on now
 9 years ago '04        #203
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 jasonrcruz said:
i think he has every right to feel that way being he is part of the championship squad, when you win you give yourself the right to say things like that,
:applause: FOR THE 1000th fu*king time
 9 years ago '07        #204
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 EMBARK said:
:applause: FOR THE 1000th fu*king time
word? so tony parker could say hes the best player in the league? he won finals mvp also
 9 years ago '04        #205
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
both got good sh*t, close thread, yall are emotional
 9 years ago '04        #206
jtgodson 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is ok. pierce is nice but to tell the truth, i am the best there is.
 9 years ago '04        #207
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 kakish said:
He could learn that from Pierce?

You mean the same Paul Pierce that needed a wheel-chair in game 1 but then 3 min later came skipping outta the locker room?
I'm glad u brought that up, I meant quit whining to tha refs, come on ur a Kobe fan u should of already known that

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 07-26-2008, 04:30 PM         #208
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Pierce is not even close to the player Kobe is.

The difference in the Finals was, if Pierce got by one guy, he had an uncontested layup. If Kobe got by one guy, he had another defender waiting for him, and then the rest of the defense geared to stop him.

Pierce was able to have a different mindset. He could keep attacking because all he needed to do was beat his man for a score. It was a little more complicated for Kobe, he knew even if he got by his man he'd have another defender waiting for him, and another guy at the rim waiting to contest. Just because he didn't go by Pierce doesn't mean he couldn't go by him, do you guys watch games? Why dribble the basketball straight into a trap/double? It's called reading the defense. That's why Bron also settled for a lot of jumpers instead of attacking every play.

Pierce is very good at a lot of things and has a nice skill set, but Kobe does EVERYTHING better.

It's unbelievable how overrated of a defender Pierce is now because people actually think what the Celtics did to LeBron and Kobe is mostly his work. It's funny how he never became known for his defense until he played on a team with the #1 defense.

Last edited by PHAT RAT; 07-26-2008 at 04:31 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #209
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,691 | Props total: 8655 8655
Paul is feeling himself
 9 years ago '04        #210
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3474 3474
 MPLSallstar said:
Celtic Team defense is extraordinary.

Pierce V.S. Celtic team defense would have resulted in casualty aswell.

Kobe V.S. Laker team defense would just be like watching Kobe V.S. a YMCA team.

JayOne of Double-Threat
sh*t, if they woulda put Vlad Radmanovic and Luke Walton on me, I'd go off for 60.
 9 years ago '04        #211
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
word? so tony parker could say hes the best player in the league? he won finals mvp also
If somebody asked him about steve nash last year, he could say "I feel Im better. I won. "

He aint better than steve, and Paul aint better than Kobe. But You can say that if you win, ESPECIALLY in the off season, and especially if youre guarding the other n*gga. Thats the point.
 9 years ago '07        #212
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 EMBARK said:
If somebody asked him about steve nash last year, he could say "I feel Im better. I won. "

He aint better than steve, and Paul aint better than Kobe. But You can say that if you win, ESPECIALLY in the off season, and especially if youre guarding the other n*gga. Thats the point.

if ur not better, ur not better, and u cant say ur better. tony parker couldve said he was better than steve nash?! cut it out. its a team game, if it wasnt, jordan wouldnt of went a year without a ring

pierce wasnt gaurding him. you dumb n*ggas act like he shut him down 1 on 1. it was POSEY who was shutting kobe down 1 on 1. the only time pierce was stopping him was when the celts team d came to help, did u even watch the series
 07-26-2008, 07:38 PM         #213
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micseles said:
just because its popular opinion that kobe is tha best player in tha nba, doesnt mean everyplayer in tha league has to concur. paul played on equal & in some cases a greater level than kobe in that series and if thinking hes tha best in league propelled him to do so, more power to him
This is true. Hell, If if wasn't for Paul Pierce, the Lakers would have swept the Celtics. Paul thoroughly outplayed Kobe, and Pierce beasted all over that niccas squad. Historically Kobe has always been a more talented player, but just because a nicca can score 80 points on a team of scrubs doesn't make him the best player period.

HE HAS TO WIN WHEN IT COUNTS! Something Kobe doesn't do.
 9 years ago '04        #214
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

if ur not better, ur not better, and u cant say ur better. tony parker couldve said he was better than steve nash?! cut it out. its a team game, if it wasnt, jordan wouldnt of went a year without a ring

pierce wasnt gaurding him. you dumb n*ggas act like he shut him down 1 on 1. it was POSEY who was shutting kobe down 1 on 1. the only time pierce was stopping him was when the celts team d came to help, did u even watch the series
Posey was on Odom more than he was on Kobe. Did YOU even watch the series? Nobody is saying he shut him down one on one.

I cant believe yall are making a big deal out of the NBA Finals MVP saying he's the best after he beat Kobe and lakers in the finals. Yall n*ggaz acting like everybody should just bow down to King Kobe, and admit he's the best n*gga every opportunity you get. fu*k outta here with that. These n*ggaz are professionals, and if you the MVP of the finals and you feel like you the best SO fu*kING BE IT.
You might not be right but fu*k it, you won, so you deserve to say that. At least during the off season.
 07-26-2008, 10:29 PM         #215
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya KOBE marks need to understand what P did here

HE IS THROWING MORE SALT INTO THE WOUND, or did ya forget the Celtics WON the title?
 9 years ago '07        #216
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 braided_uppimp said:
Vince Carter >>> Paul Pierce
Vince Carter could be the best player in the whole league right now if he had the heart. Unfortunately he doesn't so he just has a super high potential, but nothing to fulfill it with.
 07-27-2008, 07:29 AM         #217
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Talent Wise, yes.
LOLOLOL, Laker Fans are pussies, jesus christ, Pierce is ten times talented than Vince Carter
 07-27-2008, 07:31 AM         #218
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwrecks said:
This is true. Hell, If if wasn't for Paul Pierce, the Lakers would have swept the Celtics. Paul thoroughly outplayed Kobe, and Pierce beasted all over that niccas squad. Historically Kobe has always been a more talented player, but just because a nicca can score 80 points on a team of scrubs doesn't make him the best player period.

HE HAS TO WIN WHEN IT COUNTS! Something Kobe doesn't do.
sums it all up
 07-27-2008, 07:32 AM         #219
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ray Allen outplayed Kobe in the Finals

Ray Allen > KOBE

lol
 9 years ago '06        #220
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 str8_akademiks said:
I can't believe this thread is 9 pages long
Anyone who actually believes Paul Pierce is the best player in the NBA should have been aborted before birth.
Pierce outplayed Kobe in the finals..... I don't think that you are gonna find many people who think Pierce is more talented but he's got heart and won the game sthat mattered.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy