Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
 Hyphy707 said:
just goes to show what happens when you open up your personal life to the cameras. I can't believe that Nick and Hulk were tryna get paid off him being in jail, tryna do a reality show and get the most money possible. You know he's pc'd up in there. I'd be havin' Hulk put big $$$ on my commissary! For Nick's protection. Linda was always tryna change him, dude made like 100 million off of him, she didn't do nothin'. Ever notice how these reality shows open up a can of worms, and most people regret doing it? I haven't seen one reality show, where the people stayed together. They get divorced!! all of them. People don't know what they're doing when they open their whole entire life and get exposed for their true selves. Pathetic. I'm even disgusted with Hulk for tyrna blame that dude for his son's irresponsibility. I USED to be a Hulk fan since Wrestlmania 2. 4uck him now.

come on man, you could tell they had a bad marriage waaay b4 the cameras came into they house....she was lazy and had no life.....of course she was gonna start acting up on camera; she was attention hungry....and she spent Hulk's money like she earned it her damn self.....In the end it's hulk's fault for chasing a trophy wife....they married too quickly and without having real love and then they started having kids....that's always a bad scenario....you have to have trust and true love otherwise your marriage won't last because you'll become disgusted with your significant other's personality traits....that's why Rev Run and Justine Simmons have a healthy and nourishing relationship and the cameras aren't having an effect on their love....not magnifying their insecurities.....

I wish the Hulk luck man....this world is crazy and sometimes all you can do is just weather the storm and keep your bearings about you when you encounter really tough times....just try and tough it out so to speak......I know he was wrong for those comments on the phone, and I think he needs to step back and examine that a lil' bit, but I also know that a lot of fathers will say and do anything to keep their sons in good spirits when they know that they might be down.....still, I, like many other people can't ignore the complete ignorance in the Hulk's statements, that seemed to try and point the finger at Graziano and not his own son and himself. After all, Nick had been drinking and driving recklessly and Hulk was the one who was overseeing that drinking (maybe even facilitating it)....if anything the Hulk has to learn that over-induldging his priveledged children can sometimes be more damaging than any statements he could make about a particuliar situation......Either way, I think at his core thje Hulkster is a good guy, not a bad guy who just wants his kids to be happy and to be happy himself...it is a lil' questionable that he's sparked a new romance in such a short time after his divorce and the debacle that is his son's life currently, but as the old addage goes, sometimes love finds you, not the other way around.....so I'll give the hulk a break in the romance department, but I do hope that in the midst of his speed-of-light lifestyle and his families recent hard times that he can somehow maintain a healthy personal life....best of luck to him....
 07-26-2008, 02:29 AM         #62
E.Point  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, yall really find those sweat-hog trans gender looking bi*ches attractive?
Go stand in the fu*king corner.
:hang:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
39 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
146 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy