most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 11:32 AM         #1
6007 pageviews
63 comments

$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 24 - Hulk Hogan reveals all!

Hulk Hogan reveals all!

[pic - click to view]

Clearwater, Florida – There's one thing Hulk Hogan loves to talk about more than anything else – his kids.

Brooke and Nick are the loves of his life, says the former wrestler. They are the reasons he stayed in what he calls a bad marriage for so long.

Hogan says his marriage to Linda Bollea should have ended after three years saying, I think the first few years we were cool, for me, I hung in there forever because of the kids, some people say that's the wrong thing to do.

That's just one of many insights offered by Hogan, as he shared details of his life as a single father, with 10 News Reporter Melanie Brooks, during a rare, one-on-one interview where no topic was off-limits. The former wrestler smiled, teared-up, joked, laughed and pondered over his past, present and uncertain future.

He says his fans know the real him, and that this interview was his chance to tell his side of the story and answer in-depth questions, after being followed relentlessly by the press during a nasty divorce and a case involving his son, Nick, who sits behind bars in the Pinellas County jail.

[pic - click to view]

In fact, jail tapes containing a personal conversation between Hogan and Nick, ignited a firestorm that he defended during an interview at the Marriott Sand Key in Clearwater Wednesday morning.

For the first time, Hogan offered a heartfelt apology to his fans, as well as his enemies.

Am I sorry the tapes were released? Yes. Do I apologize? Yes. Did I say things with an edge? Yes. Did I say things incorrectly? Yes. Are you sad that the media construed that as a mean spirit or callous spirit that didn't exist. The public has a hot and cold button. They know me, Hogan says.

On the tapes, Hogan is heard discussing John Graziano, after an accident that left the former Marine hospitalized in critical condition.

Hogan is quoted as saying, Well, I don't know what type of person John was, or what he did to get himself in this situation, I know he was pretty aggressive and he used to yell at people and he used to do stuff, but for some reason God laid some heavy s—t on that kid, man. I don't know what he was into.

It is the spirit of the apology that Hogan says has changed his life. He is learning to accept the harsh truth about what is happening around him. If there is truly a calm in the midst of a storm, he says, he's found it.

I kept hearing Willie Nelson say in my head, Hogan, you're a survivor. You ride the highs and survive the lows. I'm surfing, surviving the low.

There have certainly been some lows in his life over the last few years, moments chronicled on the news, the web and gossip circles all over the world. It is a life where his wife left him, his son, Nick went to jail, and daughter Brooke took on the world of Hollywood and a career in music

[pic - click to view]

Hogan says it's all good, and that he's learned from his mistakes. In fact, life couldn't be better.

This is the second half of the game. All the stuff you did in the first half that you might be proud of or ashamed of, or might have a residual effect on this very moment, forget that. That's the past.

A past that includes his ex-wife, Linda, of 23 years.

We asked him point blank, Why did your marriage end?

This was his frank answer, I think the marriage ended because we grew apart. I think the first few years we were cool, for me, I hung in there forever because of the kids, some people say that's the wrong thing to do.

Hogan calls Linda a negative force and a brow beater. Plus, he says, her new 19-year-old boyfriend is a disgrace, one that is destroying her relationship with daughter Brooke, who is currently not speaking to her mother.

It's such a weird scenario, a 50-year-old woman dating a 19-year-old boy. None of us understand it. It's really off the wall.

[pic - click to view]

But, at the same time, he adds, he too is enjoying the company of a younger companion, a 33-year-old sharing his life and newfound happiness.

Happiness that he claims, he is ready to enjoy and accept as he enters the next phase of his life.
Melanie Brooks, Tampa Bay's 10 News

[pic - click to view]

Source

63 comments for "Jul 24 - Hulk Hogan reveals all!"

07-24-2008, 11:42 AM         #2
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF
 9 years ago '05        #3
ec18us 
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 0 0
i'd smash his daughter till the cows come home brother
 9 years ago '05        #4
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Wheres piper when u need him?
 07-24-2008, 11:55 AM         #5
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't blame the dude Linda is with, I'd fu*kin drop everything to pound the sh*t outta her too.
 9 years ago '04        #6
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Linda is a money hungry Ho. I remember watching Hogan Knows Best and she told Hulk you have to keep working to maintain the lifestyle im use too. Hogan is 50+ and can't wrestle anymore and she wanted him to wrestle just to get her money.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 StatisticZ said:
You can't blame the dude Linda is with, I'd fu*kin drop everything to pound the sh*t outta her too.
I'm not a fan of fake t*ts, she's ugly anyways, add that with her age and that's a no-no for me atleast....Never found her attractive...
 9 years ago '05        #8
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 dogmanx23 said:
Linda is a money hungry Ho. I remember watching Hogan Knows Best and she told Hulk you have to keep working to maintain the lifestyle im use too. Hogan is 50+ and can't wrestle anymore and she wanted him to wrestle just to get her money.
yea i remember that sh*t..... these females jus wanna get paid abd dont wanna work.... linda should have her own clothin line or summin... and if she does have summin get off hogans income...
 9 years ago '04        #9
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
 ec18us said:
i'd smash his daughter till the cows come home brother
PASS HER THIS WAY WHEN UR DONE:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #10
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1156 1156
Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

What you gonna doooooo!!!?!! When Hulkamania is over yoooooooooooou!!
 9 years ago '07        #11
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
damn his whole fam is fallin apart..he shouldve never made that reality show, that sh*t got to their heads
 9 years ago '04        #12
EJbass 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
look ...i live in clearwater and see all these people at least once a month because of the job i have....that ho linda wears so much make up that in person she stays looking like bozo the clown for those of you who remember that show. and hulk is the truth man....brooke ...eh a little on the bigger side..went to high school with her for a year and kids called her shrek.
 9 years ago '06        #13
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Brooke can get it...
 9 years ago '08        #14
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5273 5273
That is one f*cked up family!
 9 years ago '05        #15
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm not a fan of fake t*ts, she's ugly anyways, add that with her age and that's a no-no for me atleast....Never found her attractive...
 9 years ago '04        #16
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 meercy said:
yea i remember that sh*t..... these females jus wanna get paid abd dont wanna work.... linda should have her own clothin line or summin... and if she does have summin get off hogans income...
Please take that fu*king picture of your avy down, please im begging you, just disgusting
 07-24-2008, 01:13 PM         #17
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
linda and brooke can both get it
 07-24-2008, 01:16 PM         #18
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
linda and brooke can both get it
at the same time
 07-24-2008, 01:58 PM         #19
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check out hulk rubbing lotion on brooke's a.ss...

9 years ago '08        #20
cubed 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 28 28
the mom is a gold digging bi*ch, this man destroyed his body wrestling for years just for this bi*ch to spend it
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago