[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
games a f*g**t he does anything for attention
 9 years ago '04        #142
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
lol at so many people predicting this would happen
 9 years ago '04        #143
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2107 2107
Em should diss the fu*k outta Game and start by "KEEP PROOFS NAME OUTTA YOUR MUTHAfu*kIN MOUTH".....Proof and Game was close? wheres the collabo? Wheres the interviews with Proof or Game talking good about each other.....Proof waS prolly carrying Em's bags and Game was prolly carrying Proofs bags and proof said "thanks man"....and Game fell in love and thought they was best friends and started calling him nonstop and proof was like "DAMN ITS THIS MUfu*kA GAME AGAIN!! HE ALWAYS CRYING AND sh*t MAKIN ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE...ASKING ME WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE AND sh*t...I DONT WANT TO TALK TO THIS DUDE" i mean think about it....Game said he was soooooo close to Dre....turns out Dre hated him and was duckin him every chance he got.....Game yelled GUNIT!!! louder then actual Gunit members and turns out GUnit hated him and gave him the boot....Game thought his gal loved him and wanted to stay with him and she put up the change of heart sign.....Game called everybody in hip hop asking to do the Sean Bell song and they said all was like "aight let me call you back in a secound...we gonna k!ll this song"....then they changed they number on him....no wonder dude is suicidal..
 07-25-2008, 11:08 AM         #144
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA King 7 said:
when was Eminem's last dope album again? Don't worry, I'll wait........I'm not saying he is not a dope MC, but he isn't even relevant. Everyone swears he is Jesus or something.
 9 years ago '04        #145
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 persuazion said:
Em should diss the fu*k outta Game and start by "KEEP PROOFS NAME OUTTA YOUR MUTHAfu*kIN MOUTH".....Proof and Game was close? wheres the collabo? Wheres the interviews with Proof or Game talking good about each other.....Proof waS prolly carrying Em's bags and Game was prolly carrying Proofs bags and proof said "thanks man"....and Game fell in love and thought they was best friends and started calling him nonstop and proof was like "DAMN ITS THIS MUfu*kA GAME AGAIN!! HE ALWAYS CRYING AND sh*t MAKIN ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE...ASKING ME WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE AND sh*t...I DONT WANT TO TALK TO THIS DUDE" i mean think about it....Game said he was soooooo close to Dre....turns out Dre hated him and was duckin him every chance he got.....Game yelled GUNIT!!! louder then actual Gunit members and turns out GUnit hated him and gave him the boot....Game thought his gal loved him and wanted to stay with him and she put up the change of heart sign.....Game called everybody in hip hop asking to do the Sean Bell song and they said all was like "aight let me call you back in a secound...we gonna k!ll this song"....then they changed they number on him....no wonder dude is suicidal..
damn tell em why u mad man u got hate in ur blood or what?
 9 years ago '06        #146
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I don't drink Coffee...

But all I'm saying is, Em doesn't have to do anything for cats on here to ride his d*ck, but ya'll are SO hard on people with deeper catalogs, and more time and effort put into this game...

Weezy has put in more work than Eminem and look at the hate he gets
This fool obviously kicked it with Em, and now hangs out with Weezy. Idiot.
 07-25-2008, 12:35 PM         #147
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
hated it.....cant stand Game and Weezys hook woulda been aight if he would have used his normal voice and stopped d*ck riding that funny voice machine...the beat was nice though
co-sign. All game does is name drop gets annoying
 9 years ago '06        #148
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 persuazion said:
Yeah thats what happened :rolleyes:

Makes sense considering he just did a collab w/ Jada, Pusha T, Bun, Fat Joe.... Kanye, Nas, Lil Wayne, Raekwon, Neyo, Common, Wayne, Snoop, Fab, Chris Brown, Andre 3000, Akon, Busta, Luda all on his album & Ice Cube just invited him to WSC

Youre an idiot... n*gga hurt as hell like jus smacked your grandma

Last edited by eLLz; 07-25-2008 at 01:19 PM..
 07-25-2008, 03:18 PM         #149
mdolla3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check it out

Last edited by Wasted; 07-25-2008 at 08:01 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #150
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
wait - is this a safe link? i see "swf" in it? it is usually bad when that is in it. let me know, homie. give me screenshots or something.
 9 years ago '06        #151
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
that was a picture of Eminem.... in Game's new song with Wayne he says "and all the pictures of me and Em, i burnt them"
 07-25-2008, 06:18 PM         #152
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PHAT RAT; 07-25-2008 at 06:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #153
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,184 | Props total: 11746 11746
Re-up
 07-25-2008, 06:26 PM         #154
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuthin there kid
 07-25-2008, 06:30 PM         #155
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Its there now with this other pic ^
 07-25-2008, 06:33 PM         #156
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '07        #157
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
No surprise.
 07-25-2008, 06:38 PM         #158
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawns* buck is such a dweeb
 9 years ago '05        #159
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
must be on set on that new game/wayne joint video
 9 years ago '04        #160
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,951 | Props total: 4523 4523
Look at The Crybabies
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy