[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11714 11714
BI-Polar.
 9 years ago '07        #102
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
who ever said it was a diss ?
 9 years ago '07        #103
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
What The hell !?!!?!!?!?!
 9 years ago '05        #104
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11714 11714
If he had to clear it up and remove the line then its a diss
 9 years ago '07        #105
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Get Familia said:
For all the people reachin'....Game does not diss Eminem or Proof...Some of you really tryna be Drama kings...he just dropped some metaphors.
Game always had respect for Eminem.

Anyway -

The recently leaked Game song featuring Lil Wayne titled "My Life" [click to listen] is already making waves on the internet. But it is not because of the obvious two top tier emcees on the song. The issue at hand is the version that leaked onto the net with Game spitting the following lines:
"You see them 24’s spinning, I earned ‘em/and all the pictures of me and Em, I burned ‘em/ so there ain’t no proof that I ever walked through 8 Mile/and since there’s no Proof, I’ll never walk through 8 Mile"
Moments after the version leaked and began to spread, another version of the song - which is the album version according to an Interscope representative - hit the net without the controversial lines. Along with that came a statement from Game clearing up the lyrics.
"When I originally wrote the song 'My Life' I was trying to think back on events that affected my life and how they changed me," Game says. "When I first got signed to Aftermath and G-Unit I was exposed to so many different people from Dre to Em to 50 to Proof. I always identified with Proof. We were always cool and he would reach out to me when ever I was going through something."

Game goes on to explain how the song was not meant to be offensive by any means and was clearly taken out of context.
"I remember when Proof died vividly and now every time I think about going to Detroit I get depressed. That is what I was trying to say in that verse and the more I looked at I realized that people would take it the wrong way…the way they are taking it now that it leaked. So I decided to change it so that this bullsh*t wouldn't happen and now it's happened anyway," he continued.
In the end, Game apologizes for that version of the song even being heard by the masses.
"For the record, this is not the version on my album, this is not the version that radio will get and this is not the version that I just shot the video to. Furthermore, I apologize to anyone who took this the wrong way as that was never my intention."

Source: HipHopDX

This track is hot though, i even like the other My Life version which is on the Nu Jersey Devil mixtape...he should just drop both versions on the album (have one as a bonus track or some sh*t).
Whaaat!!! I posted a separate thread of the above - how/why is it in this thread....i feel mad confused!!
 9 years ago '07        #106
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
 CheezyDoDo said:
Let's see
They are outside
dapping eachother up because they are friends

basically everything you know nothing about....
 9 years ago '05        #107
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
^^a mod just combined all the game talk into one thread
 9 years ago '04        #108
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29520 29520
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Good look...

First thing I said when I saw that video... was if this dude lyin, his credibility is dead...
lmao yeah, cuz wat i was hearin is that it was slim n baby and that wayne was somewhere at the video shoot...wouldnt be surprised if he was in the car tho
 9 years ago '06        #109
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
are there 2 versions?
 9 years ago '07        #110
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 wr8201 said:
^^a mod just combined all the game talk into one thread
Yeah seems so - aiight thanks for clearing that up!
 9 years ago '05        #111
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 ohiostate7 said:
are there 2 versions?
yea

the article above explains the whole situation

Last edited by wr8201; 07-24-2008 at 06:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #112
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I don't drink Coffee...

But all I'm saying is, Em doesn't have to do anything for cats on here to ride his d*ck, but ya'll are SO hard on people with deeper catalogs, and more time and effort put into this game...

Weezy has put in more work than Eminem and look at the hate he gets

ems been in the game for over 10 years now and released 5 solo albums and 2 group albums with d 12 and a soundtrack and movie based on his life. he's also released some of the best songs in that time span and has 1 and dependin on who ya talk to, as many as 3 classic albums. imo em is top 10 ever to do it. game wishes he was on em's level and game is one of my favorite artists out right now.
 9 years ago '07        #113
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
 runitback1 said:
ems been in the game for over 10 years now and released 5 solo albums and 2 group albums with d 12 and a soundtrack and movie based on his life. he's also released some of the best songs in that time span and has 1 and dependin on who ya talk to, as many as 3 classic albums. imo em is top 10 ever to do it. game wishes he was on em's level and game is one of my favorite artists out right now.
Nobody thinks that, GTFOH
 9 years ago '07        #114
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 Left Hook said:
You finally learned how to spell "lost".
lool n*gga bought nas's "LOST" tapes cd and came on boxden looking 4 a thread 2 try it out, he still aint learn it dont get it twisted g, as we speak hes lookin at da cd tryin 2 cram the word lool
 9 years ago '06        #115
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 THEINFAMOUS said:
If he had to clear it up and remove the line then its a diss
Soulja Boy & VIC are hot in hip hop... intelligent lyrics w/ substance go right over peoples heads, Its gonna be taken wrong so I aint mad at him for switching it up even tho I thought that line was raw... Wordplay is nice

his breakdown makes 100% sense... He has no reason to diss Em & Em wont even respond back
 07-24-2008, 07:45 PM         #116
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Eminem shouldn't respond... Ever... He shouldn't rap again, Ever...

He should just go out as the most overrated rapper of all time... with 2 good albums under his belt...

benzino is that you? you shouldn't post on a forum... Ever.. you shouldn't have to hurt anymore... Ever... you should just k!ll yourself
 9 years ago '05        #117
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Classic
 07-24-2008, 07:59 PM         #118
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dropping names game orama once more

btw I it is T-WAYNE, this lil rat is singing all day like T-pain used to.
 07-24-2008, 08:05 PM         #119
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
"All the pictures of me and Em i burned em, so it aint no proof that i eva walked thru 8 mile and since it aint no Proof, ill never walk thru 8 mile"
The fact dude changed it, it shows he has issues with EM or something

Why would he even write such a thing?, is he mad EM is Dre's boy and not him?
 9 years ago '06        #120
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
this song is sick ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago