[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 05:26 PM         #81
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll are overhyping this piece of sh*t song. the song is depressing and horrible. i can see an apology for the EM line in the imminent future. there isn't any doubt in anyone's mind that game is no competition for EM. eminem will ja rule game. eminem should not respond until his album comes out at the end of this year, by that time game's album will still be stuck at 150k and will have flopped already. he can finally put the nail in his coffin.
 07-24-2008, 05:28 PM         #82
soundtrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is like the beatles of hip hop

mad emotion in this
 9 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
at the first pic, wtf are they doin
 9 years ago '07        #84
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 Arson said:
at the first pic, wtf are they doin
Let's see
They are outside
dapping eachother up because they are friends

basically everything you know nothing about....
 9 years ago '05        #85
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
props....sh*t is hot
 07-24-2008, 05:40 PM         #86
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn wayne like usual with a cup
 9 years ago '04        #87
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 youngmic said:
^weezy wasnt in the car boss..spider loc confirmed that
link?

And why would he go thru all that when if KNEW Wayne wasn't in the car.. You can see thru tints when you're that close...
 9 years ago '04        #88
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 ferrari f-50 said:
ya'll are overhyping this piece of sh*t song. the song is depressing and horrible. i can see an apology for the EM line in the imminent future. there isn't any doubt in anyone's mind that game is no competition for EM. eminem will ja rule game. eminem should not respond until his album comes out at the end of this year, by that time game's album will still be stuck at 150k and will have flopped already. he can finally put the nail in his coffin.
Eminem shouldn't respond... Ever... He shouldn't rap again, Ever...

He should just go out as the most overrated rapper of all time... with 2 good albums under his belt...
 9 years ago '08        #89
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Eminem shouldn't respond... Ever... He shouldn't rap again, Ever...

He should just go out as the most overrated rapper of all time... with 2 good albums under his belt...
em pissed in your coffee?
 9 years ago '04        #90
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 GoldynChyld421 said:
link?

And why would he go thru all that when if KNEW Wayne wasn't in the car.. You can see thru tints when you're that close...
my bad homie, it was when he said he talked to t-pain and wayne wasnt there....forgot about when he said he looked in the 3rd row of the SUV he couldnt see who was bak there...

this one chick hes hella cool with said he wasnt there...mightbe hear say, get back to u on that...if he was he was..not tryin to defend him, just heard he wasnt, could be wrong....but it was the get money song he was shootin the vid for not this one btw
 9 years ago '04        #91
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
my bad homie, it was when he said he talked to t-pain and wayne wasnt there....forgot about when he said he looked in the 3rd row of the SUV he couldnt see who was bak there...

this one chick hes hella cool with said he wasnt there...mightbe hear say, get back to u on that...if he was he was..not tryin to defend him, just heard he wasnt, could be wrong....but it was the get money song he was shootin the vid for not this one btw
Good look...

First thing I said when I saw that video... was if this dude lyin, his credibility is dead...
 9 years ago '07        #92
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
For all the people reachin'....Game does not diss Eminem or Proof...Some of you really tryna be Drama kings...he just dropped some metaphors.
Game always had respect for Eminem.

Anyway -

The recently leaked Game song featuring Lil Wayne titled "My Life" [click to listen] is already making waves on the internet. But it is not because of the obvious two top tier emcees on the song. The issue at hand is the version that leaked onto the net with Game spitting the following lines:
"You see them 24’s spinning, I earned ‘em/and all the pictures of me and Em, I burned ‘em/ so there ain’t no proof that I ever walked through 8 Mile/and since there’s no Proof, I’ll never walk through 8 Mile"
Moments after the version leaked and began to spread, another version of the song - which is the album version according to an Interscope representative - hit the net without the controversial lines. Along with that came a statement from Game clearing up the lyrics.
"When I originally wrote the song 'My Life' I was trying to think back on events that affected my life and how they changed me," Game says. "When I first got signed to Aftermath and G-Unit I was exposed to so many different people from Dre to Em to 50 to Proof. I always identified with Proof. We were always cool and he would reach out to me when ever I was going through something."

Game goes on to explain how the song was not meant to be offensive by any means and was clearly taken out of context.
"I remember when Proof died vividly and now every time I think about going to Detroit I get depressed. That is what I was trying to say in that verse and the more I looked at I realized that people would take it the wrong way…the way they are taking it now that it leaked. So I decided to change it so that this bullsh*t wouldn't happen and now it's happened anyway," he continued.
In the end, Game apologizes for that version of the song even being heard by the masses.
"For the record, this is not the version on my album, this is not the version that radio will get and this is not the version that I just shot the video to. Furthermore, I apologize to anyone who took this the wrong way as that was never my intention."

Source: HipHopDX

This track is hot though, i even like the other My Life version which is on the Nu Jersey Devil mixtape...he should just drop both versions on the album (have one as a bonus track or some sh*t).

Last edited by Get Familia; 07-24-2008 at 06:20 PM..
 07-24-2008, 06:17 PM         #93
pimpjay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game dissed em/proof on song my life.
how many chances will game get?
dissing eminem? shady

game is gonna apologize about it soon fu*kin bi*ch.
 07-24-2008, 06:18 PM         #94
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Post the line up.
 07-24-2008, 06:20 PM         #95
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im tired of these threads....that sh*t wasnt really a diss....oh so you mention someones name on a track now its a big diss...

all he said was he burned his pics of him and em (sounds like some bi*ch sh*t to me)
 9 years ago '05        #96
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
he didnt diss proof

he jus said that he burned the pics of him and eminem

smfh @ the thread
 9 years ago '06        #97
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
close thread
 07-24-2008, 06:24 PM         #98
soundtrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He didnt diss proof he said now that proof is gone youll never see him in 8th mile ,meaning he only respected proof
 9 years ago '04        #99
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
Word, because the first version I heard didn't have that line in it... that's why I was confused...

Plus, when I heard the other version, I didn't for one second think he was dissing Proof...
 9 years ago '04        #100
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Arson said:
em pissed in your coffee?
I don't drink Coffee...

But all I'm saying is, Em doesn't have to do anything for cats on here to ride his d*ck, but ya'll are SO hard on people with deeper catalogs, and more time and effort put into this game...

Weezy has put in more work than Eminem and look at the hate he gets
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy