[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #181
-ThE~DoN~LoN- 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

on the set of games new video...lmfao

Last edited by Wasted; 07-26-2008 at 11:24 AM..
 07-26-2008, 11:30 AM         #182
yungdav18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes needa shut the fu*k up, em's washed up get the fu*k over it, it aint a diss everyboddy just need to stop the drama sh*t damn, em aint sh*t anymore plain n simple
 9 years ago '07        #183
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
YO someone please help me out, what Wayne song is the hook from?? props for whoever lets me know...thanks
 9 years ago '06        #184
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 persuazion said:
Im not hurt....Game is just annoying as a mufu*ka....he started hip hop emo...
How did Game start hip hop emo

You joc the sh*t out of Ro (who Ima add that I think is dope as sh*t).... Ro is more "emo" then Game is, talking about running blades across his wrists & sh*t

pot... kettle.... black
 07-26-2008, 01:17 PM         #185
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that nicca buck eyes yellow as hell
 07-26-2008, 01:21 PM         #186
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EPhilly said:
You do know Shyne and Game are cool, right?

how shnye and game cool when shyne been locked up ever since game was in cali shakin his a.ss on the pole
 07-26-2008, 01:30 PM         #187
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 runitback1 said:
ems been in the game for over 10 years now and released 5 solo albums and 2 group albums with d 12 and a soundtrack and movie based on his life. he's also released some of the best songs in that time span and has 1 and dependin on who ya talk to, as many as 3 classic albums. imo em is top 10 ever to do it. game wishes he was on em's level and game is one of my favorite artists out right now.
not in the hood. Dont nobody fu*k wit em like that and i'm from detroit.

eminem is corny
 07-26-2008, 01:49 PM         #188
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em Will Rip Game Easy if he Wants dont get benzino'd game
 9 years ago '04        #189
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 eLLz said:
How did Game start hip hop emo

You joc the sh*t out of Ro (who Ima add that I think is dope as sh*t).... Ro is more "emo" then Game is, talking about running blades across his wrists & sh*t

pot... kettle.... black
cuz Game takes pics with guns to his head...crys on songs and videos.....and had a mohawk.....dude is rich as fu*k and has the nerve to complain about sh*t.....read this

Last edited by persuazion; 07-26-2008 at 05:07 PM..
 07-26-2008, 05:16 PM         #190
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that....Him and Cassidy are famous for that sh*t...dissin someone and then backing out on it...

Did he hear what he said? That was disrespect

and maybe thats whats wrong with him.....Yeah he's writting but he is just making words rhyme....not really paying attention to what he is really sayin...

I actually like the track dont get me wrong, but thats real...he just needs to stop backing up on his words....

Last edited by Italy; 07-26-2008 at 05:19 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #191
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
@ suge still showin up at everybody's video shoot :sick:
 07-26-2008, 06:00 PM         #192
dparks1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ game gettin owned
 9 years ago '06        #193
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 persuazion said:
cuz Game takes pics with guns to his head...crys on songs and videos.....and had a mohawk.....dude is rich as fu*k and has the nerve to complain about sh*t.....read this
Again... you listen to Ro who talks ALOT more often about suicide then Game does, I dont think theres anything wrong with spitting how you feel, fu*kin Joe Budden talks about it all the time... Joe Budden has MAD "emo" joints, Stained is proly the most emo hip hop joint I heard but its still hot, Game is a real n*gga in the fact that he dont push aside the sh*t he feels & instead he puts it on wax

Biggie "Suicidal Thoughts" is emo ?

Pac "I once contemplated suicide but when I held that 9 all I could see was my mommas eyes" ... Pac is emo ?
 9 years ago '08        #194
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12530 12530
Damn all the little white kids gettin mad

M&M fell off YEARS ago, deal with it
 07-26-2008, 07:54 PM         #195
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aerokid240 said:
SO ironic. Game was beefing with buck awhile ago and Buck exposed wayne and was beefin with him. Now they all breaking bread at the table? WWE at its finest
John Cena>>>>>>>>>All 3 of them n*ggas.
 9 years ago '04        #196
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 eLLz said:
Again... you listen to Ro who talks ALOT more often about suicide then Game does, I dont think theres anything wrong with spitting how you feel, fu*kin Joe Budden talks about it all the time... Joe Budden has MAD "emo" joints, Stained is proly the most emo hip hop joint I heard but its still hot, Game is a real n*gga in the fact that he dont push aside the sh*t he feels & instead he puts it on wax

Biggie "Suicidal Thoughts" is emo ?

Pac "I once contemplated suicide but when I held that 9 all I could see was my mommas eyes" ... Pac is emo ?
"Game is a real n*gga " Did you see the change of heart or did you block that out completley?? even his gal said he crys over everything...did you see the butterfly tat transformation? thats a real n*gga? what about what his brother said?? Dudes block out everything they dont want to believe about they fav artists...
 9 years ago '07        #197
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 5476 5476
game is Nothing but a gimmick, i would say he's a pretty good one too...

he portrays the fake "gangsta/thug image", and he got the deep voice to go along with his style (you can tell he forces it), and n*ggas in the hood back him because he's representing them, Not because he is "real"

and Joe Budden murdered the dude, i kinda felt bad actually, because game kept tryin to come back on some tough guy phony sh*t, and it really didn't help much....

Budden stayed true to himself, and anyone who sees things clearly, would know Budden k!lled the dude
 07-26-2008, 08:47 PM         #198
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
game is Nothing but a gimmick, i would say he's a pretty good one too...

he portrays the fake "gangsta/thug image", and he got the deep voice to go along with his style (you can tell he forces it), and n*ggas in the hood back him because he's representing them, Not because he is "real"

and Joe Budden murdered the dude, i kinda felt bad actually, because game kept tryin to come back on some tough guy phony sh*t, and it really didn't help much....

Budden stayed true to himself, and anyone who sees things clearly, would know Budden k!lled the dude
TRUE STORY!!! Game isn't that nice, Just a good beat picker with a solid voice. Insert name every bar , plus doesnt say anything meaningful. I mean he be saying some nice sh*t at times but he mad boring insert names every song. Too bad he was pu**y and re-edited that em and proof verse cause it was hot.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 07-26-2008 at 08:50 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #199
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 5476 5476
 TimeIsMoney said:
TRUE STORY!!! Game isn't that nice, Just a good beat picker
yea game does pick some dope beats, il give him that, he gets a few points for that ha
 07-27-2008, 09:31 AM         #200
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em be sucking d*cks on 8 mile
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago