[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
17398 pageviews
311 comments

CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck

The Game - My Life Ft Lil Wayne Full Video

Young Legend said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://tinyurl.com/55yuuf

__________________________________________________ _____________

This song features wayne on the hook.This sh*t almost had me crying.Game is that n*gga.Says he doesnt fu*k wit Eminem and he has love for Kanye

Listen here

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/s .. 9#post12344309

Game clears up lyrics

Get Familia said: image
For all the people reachin'....Game does not diss Eminem or Proof...Some of you really tryna be Drama kings...he just dropped some metaphors.
Game always had respect for Eminem.

Anyway -

The recently leaked Game song featuring Lil Wayne titled "My Life" [click to listen] is already making waves on the internet. But it is not because of the obvious two top tier emcees on the song. The issue at hand is the version that leaked onto the net with Game spitting the following lines:
"You see them 24’s spinning, I earned ‘em/and all the pictures of me and Em, I burned ‘em/ so there ain’t no proof that I ever walked through 8 Mile/and since there’s no Proof, I’ll never walk through 8 Mile"
Moments after the version leaked and began to spread, another version of the song - which is the album version according to an Interscope representative - hit the net without the controversial lines. Along with that came a statement from Game clearing up the lyrics.
"When I originally wrote the song 'My Life' I was trying to think back on events that affected my life and how they changed me," Game says. "When I first got signed to Aftermath and G-Unit I was exposed to so many different people from Dre to Em to 50 to Proof. I always identified with Proof. We were always cool and he would reach out to me when ever I was going through something."

Game goes on to explain how the song was not meant to be offensive by any means and was clearly taken out of context.
"I remember when Proof died vividly and now every time I think about going to Detroit I get depressed. That is what I was trying to say in that verse and the more I looked at I realized that people would take it the wrong way…the way they are taking it now that it leaked. So I decided to change it so that this bullsh*t wouldn't happen and now it's happened anyway," he continued.
In the end, Game apologizes for that version of the song even being heard by the masses.
"For the record, this is not the version on my album, this is not the version that radio will get and this is not the version that I just shot the video to. Furthermore, I apologize to anyone who took this the wrong way as that was never my intention."

Source: HipHopDX

This track is hot though, i even like the other My Life version which is on the Nu Jersey Devil mixtape...he should just drop both versions on the album (have one as a bonus track or some sh*t).

check it out
[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/sw .. AP4cpzi6W_&hl=

Video trailer

KruptedWayz said: image
Check it out.....

[pic - click to view]

http://youngandthefly.blo .. sic-video.html

Last edited by Wasted; 08-15-2008 at 07:42 PM..

311 comments for "[08-15]Game ft. Wayne - My Life Full Video /Clears up lyrics/Pics of Game and Buck"

9 years ago '06        #2
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
i hope he finally comes right out and disses Em so Em can get his a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #3
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3840 3840
he basically does...

wtf i posted before this and its not here... this song is sick and what the fu*k happend to him and em?
 07-23-2008, 11:42 PM         #4
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k game its all about weezy
 9 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ u know what i aint even gonna front (just listened to it). sh*ts actually hot. first Game song i thought was hot since the "Doctors Advocate" track. the beat is crazy, and i actually like Weezy's hook (and i hate Wayne so), and Game is actually pretty decent on it. it aint no lyrical masterpiece like im sure all the Game groupies will claim it is but its nice. but thats a bi*ch move for him dissing Em tho. i guarantee he just dissin cause Em aint fu*kin with him since the whole beef with 50 cause him and 50 are boys. hopefully Em gets that a.ss tho.
 9 years ago '07        #6
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,384 | Props total: 69918 69918
eminem k!lled game on cashis pistol poppin subliminal wise...Game don't want it with em
 9 years ago '04        #7
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
wow that sh*t was sick!

i havent heard a song from game like that in a while.. i actually thought that weezy was gonna fu*k up the song but it was good...

i wonder what happened with him and em... maybe em didnt wanna fu*k wit him cuz of the beef wit 50.. but i also heard a while ago that em never liked game and only fu*ked wit him cuz of dre but either way the song is crack!

congrats game :applause:
 07-23-2008, 11:58 PM         #8
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
believe it or not game will hold his own agianst eminem.. but em will adventually get em, i say by 3rd round itll be tko for eminem.. but dont sleep on game his writing skills r up there
 07-24-2008, 12:06 AM         #9
Joey Breeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, Weezy's weepy a.ss voice actually works for this track...
And is it to me or does Game just sound better when he sound like he on the edge of suicidal mode?
This song reminds of Start From Scratch for some reason, that tone of voice, both of them adopted for the song sounds perfect..

Game ain't that lyrical but that's good for this type of track so everyone can follow along..

Em's going to chew him up though lol
 9 years ago '07        #10
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Good song, but Game does NOT want it with Em. Seriously. He'll probably apologize or some sh*t later on.

*Edit* Song is hot as sh*t though and Wayne's hook is on point. Can't wait to hear the album.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 07-24-2008 at 12:10 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #11
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
this his last album that n*gga dont care bout em goin back at him
 9 years ago '06        #12
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 5489 5489
when was Eminem's last dope album again? Don't worry, I'll wait........I'm not saying he is not a dope MC, but he isn't even relevant. Everyone swears he is Jesus or something.
 9 years ago '06        #13
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 CA King 7 said:
when was Eminem's last dope album again? Don't worry, I'll wait........I'm not saying he is not a dope MC, but he isn't even relevant. Everyone swears he is Jesus or something.
not relevant? really? thats y his damn mixtape went platinum right? Eminem is one of the few artists that could put an album out TOMORROW and go platinum. so if u gonna hate, dont even try it with that bullsh*t.
 07-24-2008, 12:21 AM         #14
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres the eminem diss?
 07-24-2008, 12:22 AM         #15
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that is hot!
 9 years ago '08        #16
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
Hoe a.ss n*gga crying over a gay strippers song

what part of the game is that?
 9 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
hated it.....cant stand Game and Weezys hook woulda been aight if he would have used his normal voice and stopped d*ck riding that funny voice machine...the beat was nice though....Em aint said sh*t to anybody in a long a.ss time....if hes gonna diss him while wait till now?.....that GUnit beef started along time ago...
 9 years ago '07        #18
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, Ya'll n*ggas Be reachin like a mufu*ka, I clicked on the track expecting to hear some Takeover type sh*t and the n*gga spits like 4 bars about Eminem in the whole song.:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '04        #19
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 rahuLL said:
wheres the eminem diss?
"All the pictures of me and Em i burned em, so it aint no proof that i eva walked thru 8 mile and since it aint no Proof, ill never walk thru 8 mile"
 9 years ago '04        #20
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Why is there another song called "My Life" by Game?

Last edited by hockeythug; 07-24-2008 at 12:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago