Red Sox Fans...Ya'll Ready to Get Swept?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
cant fu*kin wait...huge series, this is where we can take control of the AL East right here w00t

iam still @ all the f*g**t a.ss ESPN "insiders" who when asked if the yankees will make the playoffs this season earlier in the year, all of em have said no...these clowns suck @ their job doubting us...

i just hope fu*kin Girardi lets Joba go blow for blow w/ Beckett and doesnt take him out in the fu*kin 6th inning of a 0-0 game or some sh*t...he be gettin me mad w/ that sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #42
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
If they get any, they'll get Friday nights when the Ace is pitching...
Lester is taking the game Sunday night
 9 years ago '04        #43
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 bluntednt said:
jesus christ man, stop the fu*king QQing, just stay out of the thread if you hate it...cause you know what...we are gonna win 15-2 on Saturday...you heard it here first...
get back to me, i'll bet you whatever you want that 15-2 wont be the score. remember my name, we'll talk about it after. but im not supposed to be arguing with you, you are on my side. id be happy if we won 4-0 or something like that. i just want wins. dont need theatrics, just wins. but why dont you talk about something important? like which pitcher and or bat are we getting. id love to see jason bay in pinstripes. best pitcher available is aj burnett, hes nice.
 9 years ago '05        #44
BoSox84 
space
space
It's funny, you can tell the people who just read the headline on Papelbon's comments about the all star game. The paper was making a story out of nothing and you fu*kin lemmings go right along with it
 9 years ago '05        #45
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 haterade2885 said:
like which pitcher and or bat are we getting. id love to see jason bay in pinstripes. best pitcher available is aj burnett, hes nice.
Either one of them would be huge for the Yanks...Pettite and Moose don't have much left in the tank, time to get more pitching...
 9 years ago '07        #46
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
anybody in here remember when we went to Fenway and swept them in a 5 game series that ended their playoff chances?...good times
 9 years ago '08        #47
El Fuerte 
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
anybody in here remember when we went to Fenway and swept them in a 5 game series that ended their playoff chances?...good times
yeah one of my favorites
 07-24-2008, 06:04 PM         #48
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:

get outta here, yankees taking this series cuz they fu*king good\

then why are they in 3rd in the AL East????:rolleyes:
 07-24-2008, 06:05 PM         #49
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
anyone remember when we won FOUR STRAIGHT and knocked you guys out of the WORLD SERIES??

who went on to win that world series anyway?
 9 years ago '07        #50
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
 NickthaQuick1 said:
anyone remember when we won FOUR STRAIGHT and knocked you guys out of the WORLD SERIES??

you know what the follow up is gonna be, it's not even worth saying it, you already know...
 9 years ago '08        #51
El Fuerte 
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said:

lol Boston fans always 0wn themselves bringing up this moment,

because...that is the only memorable moment the red sox have against us in their entire History *dies*
 07-24-2008, 07:01 PM         #52
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
lol Boston fans always 0wn themselves bringing up this moment,

because...that is the only memorable moment the red sox have against us in their entire History *dies*
We don't have much. Recently a lot of stuff has been going our way but I guess the symbolism of it makes it really big for Sox fans. It's nice getting over being the property of the Yankees for decades.
 9 years ago '04        #53
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 haterade2885 said:
i like your cute collage of pics in your sig buddy. looks like someone spent a lot of time on an art project. papelbum is a disrespectful redneck piece of sh*t, and should be worshipping the ground mariano walks on. instead, hes doing a riverdance and yapping his big mouth off. and dude, the pats got owned in the superbowl, seeing the pic in your sig reminded me of the E-maculate Ree-ception!!!
I see you're one of the clueless Yankee fans who didn't read the article
 9 years ago '05        #54
BoSox84 
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
I see you're one of the clueless Yankee fans who didn't read the article
Srsly
 07-24-2008, 09:56 PM         #55
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
i like your cute collage of pics in your sig buddy. looks like someone spent a lot of time on an art project. papelbum is a disrespectful redneck piece of sh*t, and should be worshipping the ground mariano walks on. instead, hes doing a riverdance and yapping his big mouth off. and dude, the pats got owned in the superbowl, seeing the pic in your sig reminded me of the E-maculate Ree-ception!!!
tell em why u mad son
 9 years ago '04        #56
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 haterade2885 said:
Bottom line you live in Jersey, you lost
 07-25-2008, 04:01 AM         #57
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HR_Paperstacks said:
The Yanks have to get out of the first round before you get to that point. Gotta walk before you run.
Yeah cuz the Yanks have never been out the 1st round. U lost u stupid puddle of anal drainage.
 07-25-2008, 04:02 AM         #58
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
fu*k that, they have to get into the playoffs first

I know most of these Yankee fans are just sh*t talking but I know 2 or 3 of them really believe they can sweep us @ home, the best home team in the majors, cmon
Even ur delusional f*g**t a.ss knows the odds of the Yanks not making the playoffs is very slim. Quit frontin chump.
 07-25-2008, 06:30 AM         #59
EliGreaterThan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 3 games back! I say we take 2/3.
 9 years ago '04        #60
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
anybody in here remember when we were down 3-0 in the ALCS and came back and won that ended the Yankees playoff run?....better times
Home      

most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now