Red Sox Fans...Ya'll Ready to Get Swept?

most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Manny05 said:
thats what im saying ^...usually i watch the game and stay in bed..then the next day i come on...
^ l-m-a-o

how bout leaving the house for a change kid? nerds

all u boston f*gs are the same
 9 years ago '07        #222
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 HR_Paperstacks said:
You act as if Beckett didn't pitch well today.
You act as if Joba didn't pitch a 9 K shutout today
 9 years ago '07        #223
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Once again the sandman is the


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #224
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 I Am The Truth said:
wildin... tomorrow is gonna be great. yanks/sox and cotto/magarito
 9 years ago '06        #225
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
^ l-m-a-o

how bout leaving the house for a change kid? nerds

all u boston f*gs are the same
wow..talk about an idiot who doesnt know sh*t about my life.
...had you comprehended my post correctly, you would have noticed that i never said i never go out on friday night. and the funny part is, just because i stayed at my house on one friday night, i am a f*g?!! LOL..Way to go chump; you really made yourself look like an a.ss. plus, you shouldnt be talking sh*t if you're the one on the computer on a friday night :rolleyes: nerd...
talk about unintentionally exposing your own way of life


Last edited by Manny05; 07-26-2008 at 12:10 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #226
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Manny05 said:
wow..talk about an idiot who doesnt know sh*t about my life.
...had you comprehended my post correctly, you would have noticed that i never said i never go out on friday night. and the funny part is, just because i stayed at my house on one friday night, i am a f*g?!! LOL..Way to go chump; you really made yourself look like an a.ss. plus, you shouldnt be talking sh*t if you're the one on the computer on a friday night :rolleyes: nerd...
talk about unintentionally exposing your own way of life


compare my posts to urs kid. u have 2,000 more than me ur on bx everyday, admit it kid ur a nerd

obviously ur not gona admit u stay home and post on forums every night, why would u? but u exposed urself, n*gga said "yea who logs on bx on a friday? usually i watch the game in bed and log on tomorrow"

^^lmaoooo cmon virgin get some poon kid. ur life = boxden. what would u do if this forum crashed? hang urself by ur ethernet cord? :hang:

end of conversation
 07-26-2008, 12:53 PM         #227
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
@ ortiz's 1-4 start... fat fu*k
I didn't expect much less. Coming off of a rehab stint facing a guy who throws 97 mph heat...not a good matchup.
 07-26-2008, 12:56 PM         #228
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jabo is a bi*ch anyway. Hes lucky Youk didn't kick his a.ss. End up looking like his father wheeling around the stadium. Were gonna win 2n for sure.
 9 years ago '07        #229
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hurricane Ra said:
Jabo is a bi*ch anyway. Hes lucky Youk didn't kick his a.ss. End up looking like his father wheeling around the stadium. Were gonna win 2n for sure.
when has youk manned up to anyone? hes the only bi*ch i know who gets his head thrown at 4 times and does nothing. manny already served that coward
 9 years ago '04        #230
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 skletch said:
r u fu*kin serious? 1 measly lil fluke series win from each team and u expect me to be mad try again u stupid skid mark. The difference between my teams and ur is that my teams r in the hunt to win the title every single year meanwhile ur pathetic teams average a championship once every 90 years and to add the icing on the cake the Lakers and Yankees both have the greatest players to ever play their respective games on their squads. Get mad and stay mad f*g**t bi*ch
sounds like your putz a.ss is mad bout your Lakers being built up by the media and then gettin' exposed...its ok the hurt will go away
 9 years ago '07        #231
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2521 2521
 Hurricane Ra said:
End up looking like his father wheeling around the stadium. Were gonna win 2n for sure.
thats od^, thats like me saying i wish lester never beat cancer (or whatever it was)
 07-26-2008, 01:26 PM         #232
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
thats od^, thats like me saying i wish lester never beat cancer (or whatever it was)
Yeah, that's an od. And yeah it was cancer (Hodgkins Lymphoma). That's no better than the Yanks fans giving death threats to Papelbon's pregnant wife.
 9 years ago '05        #233
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
All these fu*kin stupid people that are tryin to clown on the Sox need to chill the fu*k out...I'm a huge Yankee fan but respect the Sox...they are beating us in the AL East, they are the defending champs...stfu and stop being fu*kin stupid
 07-26-2008, 01:44 PM         #234
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny in the lineup

The lineup was just posted, and Manny Ramirez is in it.

The complete Red Sox lineup:

1. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
2. Kevin Youkilis, 1B
3. David Ortiz, DH
4. Manny Ramirez, LF
5. Mike Lowell, 3B
6. J.D. Drew, RF
7. Jed Lowrie, SS
8. Coco Crisp, CF
9. Kevin Cash, C
-- Tim Wakefield, SP
 9 years ago '05        #235
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 s0uThSiDe said:
Manny in the lineup

The lineup was just posted, and Manny Ramirez is in it.

The complete Red Sox lineup:

1. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
2. Kevin Youkilis, 1B
3. David Ortiz, DH
4. Manny Ramirez, LF
5. Mike Lowell, 3B
6. J.D. Drew, RF
7. Jed Lowrie, SS
8. Coco Crisp, CF
9. Kevin Cash, C
-- Tim Wakefield, SP
I'm not worried about Ortiz, we can pitch at him inside all game long cause of his injury, Manny being back is huge and Lowell is a good protection man...
 9 years ago '07        #236
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
wow Yankee fans think they won the world series with the win last night. get over it it's one win. still half a season to go. Dont forget, come playoff time you lose A-Rod, while the sox will still have Manny, Ortiz, Lowell, Beckett, Papelbon, where they all shine ann dont choke
 9 years ago '08        #237
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 keithbm1111 said:
wow Yankee fans think they won the world series with the win last night. get over it it's one win. still half a season to go. Dont forget, come playoff time you lose A-Rod, while the sox will still have Manny, Ortiz, Lowell, Beckett, Papelbon, where they all shine ann dont choke
ive thought we are going to win the world series the whole year, now that we got 2 big pieces and a trade and are about to take over the AL East i see the light at the end of the tunnel...so fall the fu*k back hater
 9 years ago '07        #238
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 El Fuerte said:
ive thought we are going to win the world series the whole year, now that we got 2 big pieces and a trade and are about to take over the AL East i see the light at the end of the tunnel...so fall the fu*k back hater
i dont think adding Xavier Nady is gonna be the move that wins you the World Series. He's a good player, but i dont think he has that impact. Plus you still have possibly the biggest choke artist come playoff time...
 9 years ago '04        #239
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 bluntednt said:
All these fu*kin stupid people that are tryin to clown on the Sox need to chill the fu*k out...I'm a huge Yankee fan but respect the Sox...they are beating us in the AL East, they are the defending champs...stfu and stop being fu*kin stupid
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #240
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Nady starting today!!! Batting 7th...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy