**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-27-2008, 04:54 PM         #101
OUTLAW706 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i met t.i he really thinks he's hard..ill slap that 4ft nucca..

gipp is cool as hell.

jelly is cool as hell.

i met k!ller mike lol yo cd flop nucca he thinks hes hard too act stuck up..get u somebody who wanna listen to your cd nucca hahaha..u thought u was bad back in the day look at yo a.ss now nucca flop

Last edited by OUTLAW706; 07-27-2008 at 04:56 PM..
 07-27-2008, 06:16 PM         #102
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smoke session wit devin we matched like 8 swishers of some of the finest kush this side of the mississippi

good times
 9 years ago '04        #103
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
I Met . TO at the Gatorade student athlete camp when i was in 12 th grade . I got to talk to dude about alot of stuff. He was cool as hell.

Proof (R.I.P) was a real cool dude he would always come and support local artist and shows and sh*t and stay and kick it for a min .

Rip hamilton is a a**hole i didn't talk to him but i seen him at the mall and he st8 up played this little girl when she asked him for an autograph dude just kept walking like she was invisable

Jason Maxiel is cool Met him a bunch of times mostly at the gas station and petco ..
 07-27-2008, 10:33 PM         #104
StephanEscobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw the game at polo park ( a mall here in winnipeg ) when i was 10 and i said "sup game" twice like 3 feet within him and the n*gga just shrugged me off and ignored me. motherfu*ker :finger:

oh, and i dont think alot of yall realise that the threads name is "artists that act like a**holes in person"..
 9 years ago '08        #105
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
Only people I met that mattered

I met loso at my HS for a show he did back in 05 ..he cool as hell.got some pictures ..got pissed cause I didn't get a autograph

Back in 2000 me and my lil sister vanessa met jigga .first it was my sister at juniors he signed her receipt

then I'm in Tom d*ck and harry's getting sum air one's with my cousin and my aunt and sh*t and the n*gga came in wit the camra's on i was a lil n*gga ..man a whole squad a females crying and sh*t rushed his a.ss ..so I got in on the other side I aint wanna be thirsty or nothing so I'm on the side trying to get my shoes paid for so he giving hugs and sh*t and i'm paying for the shoes (shaking,no homo)and he turns around like you want those signed I'm like yea (happy as hell ) them bi*ches still in the box haven't been touched..BUT me my aunt and my cousin was out side a good minute there was a whole crowd a mother fu*kers you couldn't move and I still to this day don't like being sur rounded by that many people

all that sh*t happened that same fu*king day like hours away from each other me my lil sis laugh at that sh*t to this day that day was crazy as hell!

that was when jay was mad cool

and I also met lil fame that's my mother fu*ken mans right there now I was geeked to meet him i was 14 happy as hell son! yall just don't know.
 07-27-2008, 11:54 PM         #106
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not that I met Hova but I was in Vegas with my people. It was 13 of us and we had gotten passes to J's party at the Magic convention. It's a clothing show that happens twice a year out there.

We're feeling official cuz the passes were hard to come by. It was a single cromed out dog tag. We make it there late and the security is telling everybody, about 40 people, it's full. We're like WTF.

2 minutes later Jay walks out to go to the bathroom in this lobby area just outside the ballroom. He sees everybody standing there goes in the pisser comes out and on his way back is like "what's up?" to the door man. Dude says they have passes but it's full.

This n*gga said they're with me. The doorman said who's with you. Cool as a fu*kin video he said "all of em". Dude dropped the rope and we all walked into the party with Hova and his bodyguard. sh*t was grand.

Another time in Vegas for the same show but 6 months earlier I'm in the main room of the Magic show and people are parting like the Red Sea. I can't see what's going on so I'm stretching my neck.

I see two buffed brothers walking then Puffy comes into view in between em. I said outloud to myself "Oh sh*t Puff". Dude heard me made eye contact and dapped me up with a man hug and kept moving. I was like gawd damn. That n*ggas cool as hell.

Mind you both these occurances were when they were first starting their clothing lines. They weren't the major players they are today.

I could go on and on about who I saw but those are the two closest occurances beside actually bumping into Usher and standing under Debo's big a.ss.

Last edited by jsda1; 07-27-2008 at 11:55 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #107
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
i seen this n*gga Winky Wright in the Fla Mall here in orlando ...i was like oohh sh*t Winky he gave me a head nod and a pointer finger like whaddup n*gga...lol sh*t was random seein him

i seen Trick Daddy a.ss in pembroke pines twice....once at pollo tropical and other time dis n*gga was in the hiphop section of Best Buy cross da street from da mall...im like confused like i kno that ain TDD....wtf?? n*gga str8 doe

Da brat is an a**hole and Trina is fine as fuk

Alonzo morning gave me dap wen i was outside of the Triple A arena last yr for the Zo Summer Groove sh*t...n*gga tall and skinny as hell even doe he looks big on tv hes mad skinny..Plies short a.ss was out dere and so was yung berg lame a.ss and i saw Ross and Gunplay walk pass my a.ss when i was leavin out the arena cuz dey performed during halftime of the game...dis n*gga Gunplay dreads is ridiculous..Ross has the most perfect beard in history

ohh and this n*gga Scot Storch i seen him wen i was walking down Washington on South Beach bak in like March...dat n*gga was on the fone smokin a cig outside some store...he had a droptop Maybach dat sh*t was hard i told him whassup and dat sh*t was hard wen me and my dawg walked by him he laughed and was like whassup...

and how ironic that back in like 02 i seen this man petey pablo wen i went to Raleigh to visit my pops people or w/e...he was outside of Blockboster in like a purple hummer or some sh*t....n*gga got some weird lookin eyebrows...kinda like J-Hood eyebrows

Last edited by Dash420; 07-28-2008 at 12:21 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy