**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Everyone in here who say they met LL say he can't stop lickin his lips lol, so he just don't be doin that on TV

Ol' extra impulsive with the lickin lips sh*t a.ss n*gga
 07-25-2008, 03:16 PM         #82
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Met lupe fiasco in person b4 a signing at my college, he's mad cool, asked him about who was gonna be featured on the new album and told him i appreciate the influence hes makin to hip hop, dapped up and got an autograph and picture as well. Mad cool dude

T.I. is pretty nonchalant but he'll dap you up and keep going

Dre (from cool & dre) is pretty cool, got his autograph too and dapped

Pastor Troy acts more like a groupie than the groupies...LOL thats all ima say. Hollering at hs girls in the parking lot, you need your a.ss whooped!
 07-25-2008, 03:32 PM         #83
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen c-bo driven around white center bfore, he seemed pretty cool. non rappers i met marcus trufant a week after the seahawks lost the super bowl at the target in southcenter and he was cool as fu*k and i met ken griffey jr. in like 92 when the bulls played the sonics at the kingdome like a week before jordans pops got k!lled. griffey was a prick!...
 07-25-2008, 03:36 PM         #84
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Live In Denver So I don't See To Many People

But I Have Seen Chauncey Billups...he was coo.

I saw that n*gga Devin the dude he was hella cool. he seem like a dude that would chill wit his fans

R.kelly Was An a**hole back in 05 wouldn't even wave or nothin

One of them n*ggas from the pack was at the barbershop ounce i don't know what his name is but he was wit the skinny light skinned n*gga..i didn't really care tho.
 9 years ago '08        #85
lzyboy186 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
i was working out at L.A fitness in miami last yr and i'm doin some random a.ss exercise n i look at the mirror n i notice that right behind me was timbaland n it was the day after the VMA's(the latest 1) i turned around n asked him howd he get here so fast, hes like its good to have a private jet...real cool dude....had a trainer that was HUGE i felt scared to even look at him..
 07-25-2008, 05:51 PM         #86
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lzyboy186 said:
i was working out at L.A fitness in miami last yr and i'm doin some random a.ss exercise n i look at the mirror n i notice that right behind me was timbaland n it was the day after the VMA's(the latest 1) i turned around n asked him howd he get here so fast, hes like its good to have a private jet...real cool dude....had a trainer that was HUGE i felt scared to even look at him..

Nah n*gga, you know he got them steroids in his a.ss, he probably JUMPED there lol...
 07-25-2008, 06:13 PM         #87
~Menace~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dapped gilvert arenas n got an autograph from jason terry when he had an alumni game for arizona, he gave my homie his shoe(it was a ugly shoe btw)

i had backstage tickets to a devin the dude concert...i couldnt make it, turns out my dude smoked a blunt wit him...imagine missing out on that

n i met xzibit when he went on tour with linkin park
 07-25-2008, 06:53 PM         #88
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to work at finish line a few years back and Cappa donna came in fu*king with some socks. This n*gga opened the socks up and looked at them then tried to put them back. His boy was like damn n*gga I was you gotta buy them he look like why? Im like you can't just open sh*t up then be like fu*k it. He brought the socks. I gave that n*gga a beat CD too but my sh*t wasn't all that back then.

Meth came in the same store but he was cool as sh*t got 2 pairs of white on whites. His wife is fine as sh*t too:D.

Terrell Suggs used to come in all the time on some I wanna be 50 sh*t. n*gga had on a g-unit shirt and a fur with his two fake a.ss side kicks. They were some clowns on some like real fu*k boy sh*t.

I met a lot of people working at that store most were cool.
 07-25-2008, 07:01 PM         #89
Georgia_boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~Menace~ said:
i dapped gilvert arenas n got an autograph from jason terry when he had an alumni game for arizona, he gave my homie his shoe(it was a ugly shoe btw)

i had backstage tickets to a devin the dude concert...i couldnt make it, turns out my dude smoked a blunt wit him...imagine missing out on that

n i met xzibit when he went on tour with linkin park
ahahahaha.... thats why he gave it away......
 9 years ago '04        #90
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
I met Talib Kweli near Deal Real record shop in carnaby st. london around the time Beautiful Struggle dropped... I was walking to one of the shops to get a drink and I saw him walking past I was like ''Is that talib?'' so I went up to him and said wassup and asked him why he left out a couple tracks off the LP from the advanced leak that was out waay b4. He was like he wasnt feeling them to be on the final version and asked me where I'd gotten the missing tracks from (BX Jukebox) I was like umm... my friend gave it to me and I told him I copped the retail (lies) to make him feel better cos he seemed upset lol
 9 years ago '04        #91
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
I met so many celebs during my TSA days. Most were cool.
Mya, Tony yayo, Michael Irvin, Randy Orton,B.g., Mike Tyson and Buffie the Body were probably the coolest.

Young Jeezy keeps a mean mug 100% but he is cool as sh*t

Lloyd banks, benzino, DL Hughly, Sable, trina and ti were some of the worst

R.kelly is real friendly too

Last edited by badboy600; 07-26-2008 at 10:56 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #92
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
seen andre 3000 last night, when i was bout to see the new batman movie. he wasnt an a**hole or anything. seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere. shook hands and said whatup.

seen method man in the citibank. mad muhfu*kas was rushin him for cell phone pix. so i left without nuttin.

seen busta on the street when i was a kid. n*gga was mad cool.

Last edited by Jayceon; 07-26-2008 at 11:36 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #93
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
met jim jones, mel matrix, and max b at NEXT (Clothes Store)

he was acting a fool in that bi*ch cause they kept bringing out shoes and clothes for him and he just was lookin around then this chick walked up and said "i think these would look good on you" and he knocked hella sh*t off the table like "DAMN I SAID LEAVE ME THE fu*k A LONE!"

i started laughing casue i knew everybody that worked in there and i was like "damn u good b?" n mel murda and max b started giggling and he was like "yea muhfu*kas just dont know how to let a n*gga browse" and started chucklin

so i dapped them n*ggas up and told em I fu*ked with their music hard n sh*t then he said where else is there to shop in cleveland and i told him to go to Beachwood mall cause thats where i shop @ Next, Metroparks, Nordstrom, and Saks n he was like good lookin then dapped me up again and they bounced.
he aint spazz on no fans though he was showin luv all through the mall.
 9 years ago '06        #94
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
went to a corner store in North Miami and my homie forgot his money to pay for a backwood. Trick Daddy was in there and bought us two dutches.

I believe he was getting ready to go to the strip club next door. You know trick loves the kids, but it's da mommas that's a problem.

Benzino is a d!ck. I'm with my friend and we pull up to a gas station and pull in to get gas. Supposedly Benzino was waiting 4 the spot we took and he starts yelling like a ho "do you know who I am?!"
We knew who he was, a never-was.

Last edited by Dead Prezidents; 07-26-2008 at 11:45 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #95
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
met three six altota times
funny a.ss three six story im in da club on night about 5-6 years ago
one of my n*ggas is a radio personality down here so we was always vip
in da club. so them n*ggas got done performin and everybody chillin in the
vip and sh*t so dj paul walks by like wassup im like wassup and reach out to
shake his hand. why da fu*k i go for the short arm. n*gga was lookin like n*gga
every n*gga in memphis know i got a short arm and u grab the wrong one. he
played off cool though and brought the other arm around. i was embarassed
as fu*k.

also met micheal irvin

im a bouncer at night in a bar on beale st. in memphis i dont know if yall familiar with that but its a two block strip with something like 56 bars in downtown memphis. and its the first place all the tourists go when they get to memphis. so naturally its hundreds of bums and panhandlers. i get paid to keep them away from our buildin by any means neccesary and i do a good job. so anyway one night im runnin the bums away as usual cause they will work ya nerves and outa nowhere micheal irvin walks up like theese my n*ggas tonight and took about 20 of em in the bar and started buyin whatever they wanted. he was cool as fu*k tipped everybody (but me of course) cause i was bein a a**hole to the bums. but i was jus doin my job so i wasnt really mad about it
 07-26-2008, 04:06 PM         #96
dantheman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I met Warren G back in 2001 when i was 15 at a guitar center in fountain valley, ca. He was buying a drum machine. I wasn't sure if it was him cause his hair was grown out and he was just bummin it. He had a sweater on inside out n sh*t. I waited till he bought the drum machine cause they ask you for your name and adress whenever you buy anything there. He said Warren and he said he lived in lakewood so i hit him up for an autograpgh on a guitar center ctalalog. He was cool as fu*k. I still have the sh*t to this day.
 07-26-2008, 05:49 PM         #97
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've met a few.....ones that stood out though...

Yung Joc was a d*ck....My cousin is an independant rapper down south....done a few shows opening up and i've gone a few times....didnt get to met Joc personally...but he was all hollywood....had like 4 security guards with him....sorounding him everywhere he went...lol even if there was like 2-3 people back there....just came off as really hollywood....really wouldnt even talk to anyone.....did his set, headed straight for the door...

Lil Flip was cool as hell..lol fu*k what anyone has to say he would stop and talk to anyone....and this was when game over was blowing up and he was on top of the charts....he would kick it like he knew everyone....

Traes done a few shows here...you never know with him....he's been cool as hell...but i think what lil success he has gotten went to his head.....he's been a real d*ck too

Paul Wall cool i guess......I mean he was nice, took pictures and all...but it was obvoise a real fake nice...didnt wanna be there...but he did

Chamillionaire is probaly the most down to earth.....coolest cats i think i have ever met period.......after and during the show...during set he would always bring a few random people up on stage....ask for raised hands and let someone go up and freestyle with him...lol no matter how wack they might have been he would support them....tell them they tore it up....it was cool though...
 9 years ago '07        #98
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
met twista a few yrs back when he dropped kamikazee. he was in some local kick shop but was with like 30 dudes no lie. he shook my hand and told me to buy his album.

oh and to anyone who watches americas next top model went to school with a girl who was on it. sara von she was a straight bi*ch tho...karma won tho as she currently delivers pizza at my local pizza hut lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-26-2008 at 07:01 PM..
 07-27-2008, 10:32 AM         #99
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I met Buffie before she became "buffie the body".. around 2001, 2002

She was stripping at a club in Greensboro,nc ..Lookin good as hell...she had a top and g-string that had a american flag type pattern to it..

I guess she was the "featured stripper" or something because she was acting differently from the other girls...You know how all the girls in a strip joint come to you in order for you to spend some money with them, she wasn't even like that... She only gave one lap dance to this dude sitting at a table next to me and my homeboys. dude dropped at least 100(??) just for a lap dance from her..

About 45 minutes rolls by and buffie comes back to the side of the club we was on.. we was sitting at one of the 6 or 7 tables that was by the wall.. she comes over and says "y'all n*ggas need to get up and spend some money". Me and my homeboys were laughing because she knew we aint spend sh*t in the club the first hour and a half we was there.

So then me and my boys finally decided to spend some money. I was ballin on a college student budget so i got 10 dollar lap dance from some random stripper and got change for a 20 bought me a drink and got my 15 change back in ones..made it drizzle on the 2 bi*ches that were dancing on stage
I came back and sat down at the table we got.

Another 30 minutes had passed and then she comes over here again..So i'm thinkin she is coming over to talk sh*t again.. This time she starts dancing in front of everyone that was at the tables against that wall... Then she makes her a.ss clap for about 2 minutes straight. She could make that sh*t clap loud, so fu*kin loud that you could hear it over the loud a.ss music that was playing. All the guys started to applaud, clapping their hands at the same time..that sh*t was funny as hell.

That was the only stripper i could remember from that night...

last month I had seen one of my homeboys that was with us.. he was like "do you remember when we went to the strip club a long time ago and that dark skin chick with the big a.ss and the american flag g-string started talking sh*t to us??" I was like "yeah that was the only one i could remember".. Then he said "that was buffie the body".. I put the memory of her face and a.ss together and immediately was like "OH sh*t"

I was sick as hell because the first time i seen her on t.v. in 50 cent video "i was thinking to myself, "I would like to see that a.ss in person"....turns out that i already did..

Last edited by dre4dollas; 07-27-2008 at 10:34 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #100
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
The only people ive met are Syracuse basketball and football players lol

The most famous one prolly being demetrius nichols. .lol I shook his hand and said whatup in finish line. .and i saw Jonny flynn in Champs

Thats about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy