**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM         #61
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Banner biggest douche in the universe. that dude is mad conceited and arrogant. u'd think he had actually done something in his life to act the way he did.
 9 years ago '04        #62
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 530 530
 kevkhalee said:
Yea right my n*gga you aint really say that sh*t!

Matrix may have been just a movie but Morpheus did jhave to learn several styles of Kung-fu my nillz.He'd prolly whip your a.ss.

It is a shame hip-hop fans cant be fans like rock, and counrty fans are.
Its cause most of those bi*ch a.ss rappers hate rap.
You hear the msay "I aint a rapper, i just do this to yadda yadda yadda"
fu*k outta here.
THAT's whas ruining rap.
You went from saying its a movie, to calling the man Morheus and gasing up his kung fu skills... And whooping my a.ss hahahahha You might want to ask folks on Boxden about Kaliz Champ.. Kicking my a.ss is highly unlikely
 9 years ago '07        #63
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
 youngmic said:
off rappers, warren sapp is an a**hole...true story
That is true, I've been to Bucs training camp like 4 or 5 times and the first time I went we got like everyone's autograph. Like no one else, not even Simeon Rice thought they were too big to sign for the fans. Sapp ignored all of us. lol he was cool though he put on shows for the fans out there.

Only famous person I've met besides like all the Bucs players is Lawrence Taylor, I was like twelve, my cousin who was older took a nike hat up to him and asked for a sig. He denied him.:finger:
 9 years ago '08        #64
Pyrex 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 3245 3245
 Ruck Fehab said:
I used to work at popeyes on the east-west connector (cobb county) (still A-town) and when T.I. got locked up (around tha time of tha lil flip beef I think) and was on work release him and his wife used to come up there all the time. I said "whats hanin" and he looked at me......so im thinkin no the **** he aint gone play me, and I said it again and he kinda spoke But every time he came up there he had a phone to his ear like he talkin to somebody
 07-24-2008, 10:06 PM         #65
SShev0024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
t pain
Yea I heard that too . . . This chick I know was workin at a Mall outside of Boston and he was here doin some concert for the radio station out here, she asked for a pic and he didnt really react then his bodygaurd got into it and she started RASHING him . . . . . . shes a HOOD a.ss spanish chick, dont give a f*ck

I seen the Lox in a Footaction back when the CashMoney/Ruff Ryders Tour was goin on . . . I didnt say nuthin but they seemed cool, they was kickin it wit the staff jus chillin and watchin videos

My boy was arguin wit this chick Downtown, then he sees Shaq . . . and hes like "Hold Up, Is That Shaq?" . . . then my other boy was like . . . " Yo K.G. is gonna sh*t on u" . . . and he was like "Shut up lil n*gga" . . . hahahah

I remember MAAADDD long ago Razor Ramon came out her to sign autographs and while we was in line my boy was like "man f*ck Razor Ramon, I'll f*ck him up" (he was like 10 ) . . . and this chick we was with was like "IIght I'll tell him", he was like "so what" . . . she tells him and he stands up out of his chair, and my boy just books it hahahahah . . . Razor was like "lil bi*ch"
 07-24-2008, 10:21 PM         #66
th3nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw kanye one day, n*gga had the nerve to laugh and ask me which my favorite song was. i was like NONE and bounced

fucc that lame

but i did meet the game once, real cool dude, shot pool with him and my pops
 9 years ago '04        #67
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I met Kobe @ the AT&T center (san antonio) when they played the spurs we chopped it up for like 5 mins, i told him to sh*t on TD for me, he signed my jersey and in the game he dunked on Timmy D. No bullsh*t.
 07-25-2008, 12:20 AM         #68
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MelloYelloMD said:
I used to work at Best Buy in Cobb (ATL) as a cashier. Da Brat came in there one day with her sister (looks more like Lisa Raye) and was cool as hell. She was fake flirting (we know you like girls, but she wass looking right in that video on the beach..Whatya like?) and asking about discounts/hookups. She was like yo if I give you my number can you hook up the TiVo?? I was like yea its whatever but they gotta activate it on the spot sooooo anything else I gotu on. She was cool and when I see her out and about now (always wit a bad beech) I give her the nod and keep it moving.
im from Chi, Lisa Raye is Brat sister. So if she looked like Lisa Raye, It was her!! That azz was phat wasnt it?:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #69
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Antonio Daniels...
I dunno if that counts but he was the
Champions gym over in San Antonio and was shooting around choppin it up

But me and my lil brother were shooting around and I guess the ball rolled over my way and he was like, "a lil man, some help?" and my lil bro threw the ball to him. Seemed like a n*gga, but on tv seems different
 07-25-2008, 09:51 AM         #70
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I met Kobe in Colorado a few years back. I knew a girl that worked at the place he was staying at, she was all trying to hook up with a black dude so I introduced her to Kobe. The rest is what they call history.
 07-25-2008, 11:15 AM         #71
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2woLJD said:
I met Kobe in Colorado a few years back. I knew a girl that worked at the place he was staying at, she was all trying to hook up with a black dude so I introduced her to Kobe. The rest is what they call history.
fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '04        #72
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
Road Dog Jesse James(WWF/WWE)
I was at Circuit City lookin for a computer or sumtin and I saw someone in my peripheral and looked up and like always I was like oh its nobody. Then got a puzzled look on my face....... looked up stared at em for a sec and he looked my way. Mouthed out Road dog Jesse James, and he gave me a head nod. Didn't talk to em but thought it was cool for him to acknowledge a brotha.....

"OHHH YOU DIDN"T KNOW?!?!?!??!"

Spud Webb
Was at the Denver vs Dallas game and he was there. I didn't recognize em but my homeboy did and we all got pics. Cool guy, seemed tired though not enthusiastic.

One of the Americas Top model chicks..... the one from Alabama on season 2 i believe..... my sis said thats where she was from but she was talllllllllllllllllllllllll.
 07-25-2008, 12:17 PM         #73
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im met Cannibus in Olive Garden a while back...pretty cool dude...we chopped it up talkin about the current state of hip hop and what artist he really liked to listen to...overall he's really humble and well mannered...i even tipped him better than i tip most waiters
 07-25-2008, 12:22 PM         #74
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
Im met Cannibus in Olive Garden a while back...pretty cool dude...we chopped it up talkin about the current state of hip hop and what artist he really liked to listen to...overall he's really humble and well mannered...i even tipped him better than i tip most waiters
is canibus doing working at olive garden?
 9 years ago '05        #75
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i've seen a handful of rappers and every single one of em look shook when they out in public. a lot of them n*ggas overdo it with the security and sh*t too. n*ggas is NOT goin JFK you.

one encounter though, i'm downtown in dc and this truck stops in the road all of a sudden. i honk my horn and roll down my window muggin the sh*t out the driver as i pull on past and i realize it's gilbert arenas.
still didn't give a sh*t even when i realized it.

other than that, i don't talk to n*ggas i don't know

Last edited by goldgrill910; 07-25-2008 at 01:34 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #76
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
I did security for BET awards back in 04 in LA.

- We had a briefing and they told us to watch out for a big guy in red name Suge Knight, I started laughin and everyone looked at me lol.

- Kanye West was a d*ck he walked down the red carpet and while all the other rappers were going up to the fans and signing autographs, he stood back and basically was posing like "look at me, I am better then you".

- LL Cool J was cool, dude cant stop licking his lips.

- Katt Williams tried to have his hoes come in, but I blocked his game though cause they were ugly and didn't have passes.

- DMC, I felt bad for the guy because he had postcards of himself for his new album and he was passing them out and autographing them lol.

- Christian Millian is really stick up.....

- I saw Lil Wayne and his crew backstage watchin the "Certified Gangstas" video with his crew, maybe that's where he got his blood image from lol.
 9 years ago '07        #77
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I met Ricky Ross and that n*gga tried to lock me up... This was a while ago... But it all makes sense now.
 9 years ago '07        #78
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 kevkhalee said:
idk why all you f*ggit a.ss n*ggas be tryin to shake rappers hands and say wassup to them!
Would you say hi to any other drug dealer you dont know on the corners?
No.
Idk about the majority of all you young bi*ch a.ss n*ggas, but i am from the heart of the Streets in Philly, and i dont say sh*t to n*ggas i never saw before.
fu*k is wrong with ya'll?
n*gga stfu seriously, evern celebrities get star struck when they see other celebrities. stop trynna act like u too cool. and that drug dealer analogy was beyond stupid
 9 years ago '06        #79
B Ray 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
 young moolah said:
n*gga stfu seriously, evern celebrities get star struck when they see other celebrities. stop trynna act like u too cool. and that drug dealer analogy was beyond stupid
GET EM
 07-25-2008, 03:03 PM         #80
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blaze332 said:
I saw 50 Cent & Youngbuck a while ago at a Unique Car dealership and yelled G-Unot and they bi*ched slapped the hell outta me n my boy...

You just couldn't resist, eh?? Thanks for sharing that

Last edited by **P$C**; 07-25-2008 at 03:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy