**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 01:46 AM         #41
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imaginethatchi said:
seen kanye at water tower by lids w/ his crew- he was comin down the escalator and first i thought dood looked like a f*g**t w a bright a.ss sweater, sunglasses and 1 of his 3 boys looked straight up gay. so once i recognized it was him i was straight shook like damn thats ye, so u kno - i follow his a.ss in the bathroom n lik wat up dood, he aint even look at me, id be mad to if sum random just gets at u in the bathroom, but he prolly used to dat cuz he homo
 9 years ago '04        #42
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Blaze332 said:
I saw 50 Cent & Youngbuck a while ago at a Unique Car dealership and yelled G-Unot and they bi*ched slapped the hell outta me n my boy...
i'm suprised buck didn't start crying
 9 years ago '04        #43
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 529 529
I thouht this thread was about artist that that act like a**holes.. not a thread about famous people you have met. Anyways, saw Laurence Fishbourne(check spelling) on sunset strip with my homeboy and homegurl.. Cute as lightskin girl by the way... She was like Mr. Fishbourne can i get your autograph.. He put his hand up and shook his finger from side to side.. I started rolling... I can tell she got her cool points knocked off. So I yelled f*g because he was with some suspect looking folks. He turned around and mugged, but was quick to keep it pushing when i said "This not the Matrix, I whoop you and your peoples a.ss!"

As far as rappers go, cant really say they a**holes, but more or less bi*ches. Ever since I heard "Who I Am" by Eminem, celebrities dont even get acknowledged when I see them. hahahh let me make a thread about artist that act scary when they are out and about
 9 years ago '06        #44
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
idk why all you f*ggit a.ss n*ggas be tryin to shake rappers hands and say wassup to them!
Would you say hi to any other drug dealer you dont know on the corners?
No.
Idk about the majority of all you young bi*ch a.ss n*ggas, but i am from the heart of the Streets in Philly, and i dont say sh*t to n*ggas i never saw before.
fu*k is wrong with ya'll?
 9 years ago '06        #45
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I thouht this thread was about artist that that act like a**holes.. not a thread about famous people you have met. Anyways, saw Laurence Fishbourne(check spelling) on sunset strip with my homeboy and homegurl.. Cute as lightskin girl by the way... She was like Mr. Fishbourne can i get your autograph.. He put his hand up and shook his finger from side to side.. I started rolling... I can tell she got her cool points knocked off. So I yelled f*g because he was with some suspect looking folks. He turned around and mugged, but was quick to keep it pushing when i said "This not the Matrix, I whoop you and your peoples a.ss!"

As far as rappers go, cant really say they a**holes, but more or less bi*ches. Ever since I heard "Who I Am" by Eminem, celebrities dont even get acknowledged when I see them. hahahh let me make a thread about artist that act scary when they are out and about
Yea right my n*gga you aint really say that sh*t!

Matrix may have been just a movie but Morpheus did jhave to learn several styles of Kung-fu my nillz.
He'd prolly whip your a.ss.

It is a shame hip-hop fans cant be fans like rock, and counrty fans are.
Its cause most of those bi*ch a.ss rappers hate rap.
You hear the msay "I aint a rapper, i just do this to yadda yadda yadda"
fu*k outta here.
THAT's whas ruining rap.
 07-24-2008, 08:36 AM         #46
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just remembered my girl told me that mutha fu*kin gutta a.ss dirty lookin Pharoahe Monch always used to be up at the corner store tryna holla at her....and this was after he had a hit video.
 07-24-2008, 08:47 AM         #47
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t only artist I can think of that I've met for real, mufu*kin Immortal Tech. He was cool peoples. As far as famous a**holes, Tony Dorsett. bi*ch a.ss fool.
 9 years ago '06        #48
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I met Ricky Ross and that n*gga tried to lock me up... This was a while ago... But it all makes sense now.
Lurker gave props

07-24-2008, 10:21 AM         #49
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Seen sir-mix-alot at the mall one day. I juss kept on walking...
 9 years ago '05        #50
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
I seen Common in O'Hare airport. We was kinda far away cuz i was sitting by the gate and he was on the moving walk way but we saw each other. I nodded. He threw the fist up.

I think thats the only rapper i seen up close.......that i can think of.

Sidenote: I also seen Cherokee "D'Ass" @ O'Hare the bi*ch didnt even wanna take a pic with me. "Nah im not taking no pictures today baby, Im just tryna get home"

Im thinking like bi*ch i done seen u do unthinkable shyt on camera. a.ss NEKKED and u cant take a pic with me fully clothed?

Her a.ss aint THAT big in person either. Its noticable cuz it DID stand out but on the movies that shyt looks like it sweeps up after her or some shyt.
 9 years ago '05        #51
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
I went to UNC and balled a lil bit so I met mad famous cats.
John Legend was a mad cool dude. DMX was str8 daped him up and say too much to him. Went to the club with Julius Peppers. Played with Ray Felton, Rashad McCants, Sean May, Marvin Williams, and the whole 05 Championship squad. We all used to stay in the same dorm so that was tight. All cool dudes. I met Sammy Davis Jr in like '88, dude had that pimp swag. Met Shammond Williams and Vince Carter, both real cool n*ggas. Really never got any hate or a##holes.
 9 years ago '04        #52
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 YoungRockJizzay said:
I went to UNC and balled a lil bit so I met mad famous cats.
John Legend was a mad cool dude. DMX was str8 daped him up and say too much to him. Went to the club with Julius Peppers. Played with Ray Felton, Rashad McCants, Sean May, Marvin Williams, and the whole 05 Championship squad. We all used to stay in the same dorm so that was tight. All cool dudes. I met Sammy Davis Jr in like '88, dude had that pimp swag. Met Shammond Williams and Vince Carter, both real cool n*ggas. Really never got any hate or a##holes.
thats tight u got to play wit alot of the UNC players, peppers is that n*gga!
 9 years ago '04        #53
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
R. Kelly
 9 years ago '05        #54
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
I second everyone's feeling on Busta Rhymes. He came to one of my Homecomings to perform and my homegirl missed out. She was the biggest Busta fan but had to work and missed the show. Im outside my dorm smoking and he comes past where we are chilling. My homeboy puts the video camera on him like Bus' my homegril Sherika loves you can you just say what up to her? He was like what you gonna follow me around with that camera (we were posted by the way)...turn that off. We were like WTF "aye she is your biggest fan" , he was like (in the camera) "Yo Sherika what's up its Busta (duh mf) you must be a really good friend cuz your homeboys are following me wit a camera for you, one love (or something lame like that), now turn that sh*t off" D!CKHEAD

Devin was cool as hell, passed the blunt around the crowd (real small crowd)

Most of the time I dont pay them n*ggas no mind, maybe a head nod and keep it moving they regular just like us.
 9 years ago '05        #55
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
I used to work at Best Buy in Cobb (ATL) as a cashier. Da Brat came in there one day with her sister (looks more like Lisa Raye) and was cool as hell. She was fake flirting (we know you like girls, but she wass looking right in that video on the beach..Whatya like?) and asking about discounts/hookups. She was like yo if I give you my number can you hook up the TiVo?? I was like yea its whatever but they gotta activate it on the spot sooooo anything else I gotu on. She was cool and when I see her out and about now (always wit a bad beech) I give her the nod and keep it moving.
 07-24-2008, 01:38 PM         #56
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I met Ricky Ross and that n*gga tried to lock me up... This was a while ago... But it all makes sense now.
 07-24-2008, 02:08 PM         #57
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pharell! I met dude at a studio in hollywood and he got all pissed bc the room smelled like weed....I WAS LIKE IT AINT WEED ITS KUSH bi*ch a.ss n*gga!
 9 years ago '08        #58
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 60 60
I saw coolio in the water tower mall in chicago.....kept it movin', started roastin em for havin them braids still

Met R. Kelly outside of Uno on state street in the Chi, he was coo....madd short tho

And1 mixtape dudes in Chicago...thought they were real celebs n sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #59
B Ray 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
 imaginethatchi said:
seen kanye at water tower by lids w/ his crew- he was comin down the escalator and first i thought dood looked like a f*g**t w a bright a.ss sweater, sunglasses and 1 of his 3 boys looked straight up gay. so once i recognized it was him i was straight shook like damn thats ye, so u kno - i follow his a.ss in the bathroom n lik wat up dood, he aint even look at me, id be mad to if sum random just gets at u in the bathroom, but he prolly used to dat cuz he homo
 9 years ago '06        #60
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
busta was cool.
my family usually have a reunion type of cookout out in LI(Long Island NY)
he pulled up in a lambo. he was chilling with the younger ones in my fam, letting them sit on his car and sh1t.
he end up taking flicks with the seniors and youth. he was pollying with them for a while.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago