most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
I met lil Wayne and Baby at a cookout in N.O like in 99.They was cool as fu*k.Wayne is a humble funny fu*k

I met Jeezy in the A before.He dapped me up and we went are seperate ways

thats about it
 9 years ago '04        #22
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Off top I remember kinda meeting JD and he was a punk.....didnt like him....said what up to him and he turned his head.....F@G

Ja Rule cool....

Floyd Mayweather cool....

LL really wont stop licking his lips in public....

Jamie Foxx acts bi*chy....
 9 years ago '08        #23
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Seen sir-mix-alot at the mall one day. I juss kept on walking...
 07-23-2008, 09:46 PM         #24
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most n*ggaz seem like a**holes to the public but real cool when u in with they circle .. like last night for instance i was at the club wit my folks and lil uno from the pack came in (the one that doesnt rhyme on most his tracks) and the n*gga was real real humble .. now mind you i have been around him before and i dont show much love to artist cuz they heads already big from the groupies and d*ck riders .. but last night my boi was like thats my n*gga over there he a ghost writer and i had all them n*ggaz from the pack asking for my number and asking me whats good wit a track

my patna is also a producer out here in the bay and has had talks with sony but bi*ched out
 9 years ago '06        #25
B Ray 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I don't know, I saw Ginuwine at a KB Toys in Maryland in 1999 and the n*gga was buying NBA Live 2000 for PS1. He seemed pretty cool.

My pops also met Dr. Dre and he signed a dollar bill for me .

And I saw Pharrell at a Wendy's in Miami, he was there shooting the "Angel" video. n*gga tucked his chains in when he walked in thinking no one would know it was him . But he took pictures with people in there.
ahaahahaha!....... I wonder if he still fu*king wit sole wit her lopsided lip........ still fine tho
 9 years ago '06        #26
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I did security at a venue here in the chi. I met Luda and Lil Jon backstage.. They was cool as fu*k.

I met Proof too. He was running around with a big a.ss bag of shrooms acting goofy as fu*k.

I met David Robinson in toys r us one day lol. He was in town for the finals **Jordan Era** All I remember is dude was tall as fu*k and had some ugly a.ss toes. His toe nails was tinted.. n*gga was rockin sandles

Met Kellz like a million times. He be at Mickey D's in Matteson on the regular.

Eddy Curry is dumb as a box of rocks.. nuff said.

Tyson Chandler cool....he was fu*kin one of my home girls up here when he was playin for the bulls **tried like a mofo for her to get tickets**

I met Al Harrington when he played for the Pacers at nike town. Dude bought a whole wall of shoes

Common is a real cool brother. Thats all I can think of right now.
 9 years ago '04        #27
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 billyloc said:
ahaahahaha!....... I wonder if he still fu*king wit sole wit her lopsided lip........ still fine tho
theyre married i believe
 9 years ago '05        #28
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
I met Dejuan Wagner in Camden, NJ in the Summer of '04....He was there for I forgot (his dad, uncle, or cousin one of the three) but they was in on murder, I was with my baby mama she was visting her step dad who was in, but I dapped him up he was cool as hell and I said good luck on next season I think i might have jinxed his a.ss tho....

I worked for the Convention Center over here in Orlando for a few years, met Missy in 04, she was cool as hell with a big a.ss diamond chain, and her body guard is the biggest man i've ever seen in real life or on tv, this dude face was on some incredibule hulk rock chined extra big a.ss n*gga, must've been at least 6'6 350 lbs of pure muscle.

Met Kareem, he's was being a d*ck tho, but sh*t he's an old man now so you get cranky in your old age
 9 years ago '04        #29
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
Black Eyed Peas were in town like 6-7 years ago before Fergie when nobody knew them and they were on the same train as me one morning and Will.I.Am was a god damn jerk but the other 2 were cool as hell.

Then they rocked up to a club that night that a friend owns and i was walking in and seen them outside and checked the other 2 guys with me straight on through and left Will.I.Am outside, he was MAD. AS. HELL.
 9 years ago '07        #30
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
damn...i aint never seen rappers...i saw big tigger once...and dat was from a distance...=/
 07-23-2008, 10:39 PM         #31
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen travis henry in the mall a long time ago, and my pops said whats up travis and he spoke back
 07-23-2008, 10:40 PM         #32
pimpjay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good stories.
 07-23-2008, 10:44 PM         #33
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:

Eddy Curry is dumb as a box of rocks.. nuff said.
 9 years ago '06        #34
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
i seen Stix & All Star when i was in Tennessee last October. they was givin out CDs, im forreal out the back of they SUVs at a gas station. Bama rappers, i met Rich Boy at mardi gras a few years ago, met BAMA at a Sam Goody, met Big Bruh from Deuce Komradz, met all the Go Gittaz, met The Last Mr. Bigg, he signed my CD and sh*t. i aint never really met no 'star' that was an a**hole to me forreal. Ronald McKinnon, former LB for Arizona Cardinals and New Orleans Saints, from my hometown and he gave me a ride home from football camp back in the day. dude was cool as fu*k.
 9 years ago '04        #35
GaTechPimp 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
LOL. I seen that lil n*gga JD in the bathroom at the Purple Ribbon Records listening party a few year ago.

It was just me and him (no homo). I had just walked in and he was washing his hands. I didnt even recognize him at first, but then I was like "that short a.ss n*gga is jermaine dupri"

He was lookin SHOOK AS fu*k too. I didnt say anything to him but I laughed in my head.

I also was on the escalator at Lenox Mall behind Kenny Smith. Dude kept lookin over his shoulder actin all shook and sh*t. I aint say nothin to him either. Celebs are regular people, fu*k givin them any recognition.
 07-23-2008, 11:15 PM         #36
imaginethatchi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seen kanye at water tower by lids w/ his crew- he was comin down the escalator and first i thought dood looked like a f*g**t w a bright a.ss sweater, sunglasses and 1 of his 3 boys looked straight up gay. so once i recognized it was him i was straight shook like damn thats ye, so u kno - i follow his a.ss in the bathroom n lik wat up dood, he aint even look at me, id be mad to if sum random just gets at u in the bathroom, but he prolly used to dat cuz he homo
 9 years ago '05        #37
DJ Gadget 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 1 1
In 99 I met Tha Liks, Xzibit, Defari, Warren G, & Krazie Bone at this lil luau thing in Hawaii. it was when Dre & Snoop was gettin back together for Chronic 2001 and Warren Had I Want It All w/Mack 10....anyways anyone from the LA area will tell you that they had this lil contest where they'd fly you out to Hawaii where Dre & Snoop were givin a private concert for contest winners only. You couldn't even buy tickets to this sh*t! That's where & when the video for Just Dippin off Snoop's Top Dogg was filmed. Anyways, it was a 2 day event and the luau was the first night. I was sittin at this table and my wife taps me & goes "hey isn't that somebody famous...i've seen him before from your cds". i turn and look and it's ma fu*kin Tash! I was drunk, he was drunk, we was huggin lookin like 2 homos & sh*t! he stayed & kicked it wit us for about 20 minutes. we was drinkin heinekens and takin pictures and sh*t. to make a long story short everyone was extremely cool, had NO problems takin pics, signin autographs and drinkin with me & the wife EXCEPT Warren G. He & his bodyguard were straight up a**holes and didn't do sh*t for anybody. Krayzie Bone smelled like he just crawled up out of a bong but was cool too. He could barely give me a damn autograph. X to tha Z took mad pics with us and I was cool until he grabbed my wife's boob and then stole my sharpie...fu*ker
 9 years ago '08        #38
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 magatsu said:
Not an artist but I remember back when I was like in middle school I saw 9 ft tall, ugly as sin, blacker than night Dikembe Mutombo at North Dekalb Mall, it was like right after he came to play for the Hawks....can't really say he was an a.ss cuz no one was hyped to see him....

Gotta friend though said he saw Big Gipp at Lenox Mall once, funny cuz he from Jersey and didn't know his name, so when he dapped him up he was like "Oh sh*t, my n*gga Big GRIPP!" He said dude gave him the mean mug after that.
gipp is cool homie. prolly jus a 6ad day. where u from on eastside?
 9 years ago '04        #39
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
Smoked up with Run And Coolio at the hyatt like 5yrs back
 9 years ago '08        #40
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Seen sir-mix-alot at the mall one day. I juss kept on walking...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago