**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6274 pageviews
112 comments

B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4604 4604
**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**

Ever encounter this? Well I remember seeing 8 ball in south dekalb mall **pause** Dats A-Town for those who dont know... and I walked right by the dude and was like sup 8 ball......... this n*gga looked at me as im walking away didnt say a word just pulled his lil sidekick out on my a.ssimageimage I also remember being in Lennox mall (A-town) with my right hand and this n*gga walking not looking and bumped into lloyd banks..... banks told him to watch where he goingimage he ended up daping us up tho.......

Last edited by B Ray; 07-23-2008 at 04:17 PM..

112 comments for "**Artist That Act Like A$$holes In Person?**"

07-23-2008, 04:43 PM         #2
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only people I've ran into was Tyrese a long time ago at a mall here and DMX at the liquor store years ago. They both were cool as hell.
 07-23-2008, 04:46 PM         #3
soundtrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
busta rhymes he thinks hes a boss
 07-23-2008, 05:01 PM         #4
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not an artist but I remember back when I was like in middle school I saw 9 ft tall, ugly as sin, blacker than night Dikembe Mutombo at North Dekalb Mall, it was like right after he came to play for the Hawks....can't really say he was an a.ss cuz no one was hyped to see him....

Gotta friend though said he saw Big Gipp at Lenox Mall once, funny cuz he from Jersey and didn't know his name, so when he dapped him up he was like "Oh sh*t, my n*gga Big GRIPP!" He said dude gave him the mean mug after that.
 9 years ago '04        #5
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6172 6172
Da brat....she grilled the sh*t outta dis gurl when she walked passed us in the mall her and Trina...the gurl had took a pic of them wit her camera phone and Da brat turned around and was like "dont do dat...." and grilled the sh*t outta her i was like daaaayumm got cho a.ss!

lol it was green as hell buh i dont blame her doe...ppl dont be liking all dat camera sh*t sometime buh it wasnt that serious
 9 years ago '08        #6
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
Ok did you ever think that maybe that wasn't 8 ball? DURFFFFFFFFFFF
 9 years ago '06        #7
B Ray 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4604 4604
 barack obama said:
Ok did you ever think that maybe that wasn't 8 ball? DURFFFFFFFFFFF
:thumbsdow wamp wamp........ the n*gga 6 tons how could i miss? u wack as fu*k
 9 years ago '04        #8
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
When we first moved to California I was probably like 11-12, I was in Oakland w/ my uncle and we went to a corner store to get some soda/candy. As we walked in my uncle was shaking hands talking to some dude who was at the counter. He was like "do you know who this is?" I was like "no", they both laughed and turns out that was fu*kin Mac Dre!

My cousin also took us to a outdoor function at a park in Vallejo and we saw E-40 playing dominos. Of course I didnt say sh*t... I was like 15 wtf am I gonna say? Lol sheeeiiiiittttt.
 9 years ago '04        #9
dosfx03 
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 352 352
I saw Joe Budden, Marcus Williams ( Nba - Warriors ) and Brandon Jennings ( #1 High Schooler ) outside after a Nike Pro City Summer game here in NY. They were discussing Lebron vs Magic Johnson. They were all pretty cool seeming, i aint talk to none of em, i was just chillin there. Joe Budden is mad funny.
 07-23-2008, 06:01 PM         #10
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Randeezle said:
When we first moved to California I was probably like 11-12, I was in Oakland w/ my uncle and we went to a corner store to get some soda/candy. As we walked in my uncle was shaking hands talking to some dude who was at the counter. He was like "do you know who this is?" I was like "no", they both laughed and turns out that was fu*kin Mac Dre!

My cousin also took us to a outdoor function at a park in Vallejo and we saw E-40 playing dominos. Of course I didnt say sh*t... I was like 15 wtf am I gonna say? Lol sheeeiiiiittttt.
ahahahah thats goes you seen the mac? what was he gettin? bleezies and heem?

but yeah i seen a buncha bay rappers like mistah fab, short, dudes from the pack. not really fans of any of them tho
 9 years ago '06        #11
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2358 2358
Back in about '04 I was in Columbus, OH. My old girlfriend has a friend that lives there & we went up there to see the Roc The Mic tour. Me & my broad was leavin the day after the concert & got into an arguement. So I got out of the whip. I'm walkin down the street & looked up & saw Daz. I was like "yo what up Daz?!". Swear, that n*gga put his had around his back & took a step back like he was fitna pull out heat on a n*gga. I kinda laughed to play it off, but I can't front, I was kinda shook. n*gga saw I was cool & dapped me up. After that I just kept it movin & was like "be eazy my n*gga".
 9 years ago '07        #12
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 3514 3514
I was about ten years old when i met james brown at LAX. My mom spotted him first so she sent me to get his autograph with a tore up a.ss envelope that was in her purse! lol! At first he was like "like how 'bout a hand shake" at first i gave him a weird look cuz he sounded like an engine that wouldn't start but he eventually gave me his sig. He was decked the fu*k ou in a leather jacket & O.J. gloves. I remember that day like it was yesterday. The sig was is bright a.ss kelly green pen on a damn envelope.
 9 years ago '04        #13
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
 soundtrack said:
busta rhymes he thinks hes a boss
co-sign that n*gga thinks hes sumtin special i met him behind the scenes at summer jam and he wouldnt even look at us as we asked for an autograph just kept talking on the phone and let his bodyguard push us off wasn't that izzy guy though

...Ron artest is cool, so is diddy, rkelly, budden, enuf, envy, those motherfu*kers were dope but busta bus is straight d*ckhead

oh and i met bam bam bigalow like 3 times (RIP) he was a cool dude too
 07-23-2008, 08:17 PM         #14
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i once was playing right next to ahmad green when he was with packers..me and my bro went to YMCA and we see this huge a.ss dude, big arms and sh*t and im like damn i know him and then it got to me. he was playing ball with his son, so we didnt bother or anything....ahaha but i havent seen that many artist or famous people..i fu*king live in wisconsin :banghead:
 07-23-2008, 08:30 PM         #15
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billyloc said:
:thumbsdow wamp wamp........ the n*gga 6 tons how could i miss? u wack as fu*k
 9 years ago '08        #16
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 4900 4900
me and my pops my bro and my sis went to nashville mall we about to leave so we go through peebles and we see buck holling at this lil asain he had his haircut i didnt recognize him my pops was like there go buck i was like aww hell so i holla at the n*gga dapped and got some pics then they left and so did we
 9 years ago '04        #17
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
t pain
 9 years ago '05        #18
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I don't know, I saw Ginuwine at a KB Toys in Maryland in 1999 and the n*gga was buying NBA Live 2000 for PS1. He seemed pretty cool.

My pops also met Dr. Dre and he signed a dollar bill for me .

And I saw Pharrell at a Wendy's in Miami, he was there shooting the "Angel" video. n*gga tucked his chains in when he walked in thinking no one would know it was him . But he took pictures with people in there.

Last edited by Garnet & Gold; 07-23-2008 at 09:10 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #19
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29692 29692
i met redman, hella cool, i heard busta rhymes is an a**hole tho, never met him tho

off rappers, warren sapp is an a**hole...true story
 9 years ago '07        #20
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
I saw 50 Cent & Youngbuck a while ago at a Unique Car dealership and yelled G-Unot and they bi*ched slapped the hell outta me n my boy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy