Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS IT TIME FOR NAS TO HANG IT UP
YES 13 9.42%
NO 112 81.16%
WAYNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS 13 9.42%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
why would he hang it up because it didn't sell? That has nothing to do with the lyrical quality of the album....Nas will always be better den Weezy...
 9 years ago '07        #162
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,621 | Props total: 3947 3947
The n*gga didnt flop. To him and his label he may have moved impressive numbers wk 1. The fact of the matter is hip hop is in a entirely different state of mind. Its really hard to go anywhere, hearing lil wayne everywhere and then your at your local music store deciding whether to get wayne or nas, to most people its tough. Most ppl would gravitate to the artist that is everywhere right now, not just a n*gga whose been in the game for 16 yrs and bringing controversy with the album title. Everyone has their moments, but even then plies did great the first week (260,000) even though wayne released the same day so maybe he did flop.

Last edited by link04; 07-23-2008 at 11:27 AM..
 07-23-2008, 11:24 AM         #163
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crown Loyal said:
At the end of the day NAS wins because even if you dont like him you continue to speak about him and compare him to your favorites.
Every time n*ggas start reaching like this to make a point in Nas defense, Jesus gives Nas another lost. It's human nature to compare things, that doesn't mean that it's a good comparison. People comparing Lil Wayne to Nas, and choosing lil Wayne over Nas, doesn't say sh*t good about Nas. People laughed at Wayne when compared with Jay-z, People would laugh if he was compared with Eminem, and in his own hood people laugh when he's compared with BG ....But when compared with Nas, I'm sure most of the world would pick Wayne. Which doesn't prove how good Wayne has got, it proves how hard Nas fell off.

So with that being said, numbers dont lie. Look at the Poll. OUT
So if you go by that theory, that means you believe C3>>Untitled...Which means Nas lost

Thanks for agreeing
 9 years ago '07        #164
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Crown Loyal said:
At the end of the day NAS wins because even if you dont like him you continue to speak about him and compare him to your favorites. So with that being said, numbers dont lie. Look at the Poll. OUT
MAN fu*k THE POLL, IF THE n*gga DOING GOOD FOR HIMSELF THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME.

I fu*k WITH NAS, WAS IN QUESTION AFTER THE PREVIOUS ALBUM, AND HIS BEST EFFORT TO ME STILL WAS NAS-I AM. EVERY SONG ON THAT ALBUM WAS A BANGER AT THAT TIME.

LIL WAYNE'S ALBUM IS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL, IF YOU RECORD 1,000 SONGS IN 2 YRS...THATS GRINDING, NAS CANT SAY HE'S GRINDED LIKE THAT BUT WEEZY WILL
 9 years ago '07        #165
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
not readin through the 7 pages but can somebody tell me what the ABN cd sold?

Im guessin under 15k
 9 years ago '07        #166
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
a n*gga can go by a online fan poll and justify Nas all they want, but tell me what soundscan is doing for that online fan poll???
 9 years ago '04        #167
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 slimwillie said:
another white boy posing as a real hiphop head. and your a 50 d*cksucker.

Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lol....I know more about hip hop then you ever will....I like Nas,I got alot of his sh*t.But I can admit its sad when he tried to spark up the most controversial album ever with the "zzzzzz" title and the album cover and wearing "zzzzzz" shirts with Kelis to the grammys......and this is all that he sold.50 d*cksucker? I like sh*t like Krino.Zro,Beans,Ill Bill...and I did like the last couple of mixtapes by 50 but T.O.S sucked....damn dudes get defensive as hell over Nas....
 07-23-2008, 11:31 AM         #168
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

Im guessin under 15k
Them n*ggas sold about 7 cd's...

9 years ago '04        #169
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

Im guessin under 15k
they had 0 promotion.....Ro needs to get off Rapalot fast....
 9 years ago '06        #170
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Every time n*ggas start reaching like this to make a point in Nas defense, Jesus gives Nas another lost. It's human nature to compare things, that doesn't mean that it's a good comparison. People comparing Lil Wayne to Nas, and choosing lil Wayne over Nas, doesn't say sh*t good about Nas. People laughed at Wayne when compared with Jay-z, People would laugh if he was compared with Eminem, and in his own hood people laugh when he's compared with BG ....But when compared with Nas, I'm sure most of the world would pick Wayne. Which doesn't prove how good Wayne has got, it proves how hard Nas fell off.

So if you go by that theory, that means you believe C3>>Untitled...Which means Nas lost

Thanks for agreeing
If you believe the bullsh*t you just wrote then please insert gun in mouth and k!ll yourself. I want you to honestly explain to me what Lil Wayne brings to the table besides slurred BS? And dont say he got lyrics because so does alot of other artists who dont sell. So tell me what exactly does he bring? Dont twist my statements that I made so clear. That is HATING if you say an album finishing at #1 on Billboard is a flop. That is an accomplishment and its a shame that people still think ignorant like you do to wish bad on a man trying to feed his family. What does putting out a whole bunch of mixtapes have to do with whose better than who. Nas weathered all storms from back in the day when we had REAL artists like the Pac's, B.I.G's and Puns. You can't be serious to ever discredit Nas for what he's accomplished in his career. You sound just a dumb as these critics that down our people on the daily. Hang yourself f*g**t.
 9 years ago '07        #171
space
space
 persuazion said:
they had 0 promotion.....Ro needs to get off Rapalot fast....
yea he is getting off, he said in a recent interview that after Crack drops it's just King Of Tha Ghetto Ent, no Rap-A-Lot a.ssociation at all

do you know the figures for the ABN cd though?
 9 years ago '04        #172
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
I know a couple dudes that was def going to go out and buy Nas's new sh*t...until they found out he was one of Souljah Boys most loyal supporters....and they changed they mind real quick.
 9 years ago '04        #173
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea he is getting off, he said in a recent interview that after Crack drops it's just King Of Tha Ghetto Ent, no Rap-A-Lot a.ssociation at all

do you know the figures for the ABN cd though?
nah I dont know what they sold......I copped it though.
 9 years ago '06        #174
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 link04 said:
MAN fu*k THE POLL, IF THE n*gga DOING GOOD FOR HIMSELF THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME.

I fu*k WITH NAS, WAS IN QUESTION AFTER THE PREVIOUS ALBUM, AND HIS BEST EFFORT TO ME STILL WAS NAS-I AM. EVERY SONG ON THAT ALBUM WAS A BANGER AT THAT TIME.

LIL WAYNE'S ALBUM IS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL, IF YOU RECORD 1,000 SONGS IN 2 YRS...THATS GRINDING, NAS CANT SAY HE'S GRINDED LIKE THAT BUT WEEZY WILL
Okay whether he was grinding or not what exactly did you get out of it? Mixtapes okay everybody does those. Its just a whole bunch of word play on a other peoples beats. But what exactly makes you say Nas isn't grinding like Weezy when he puts out QUALITY MUSIC that has everybody talking. Not something to sit there and look at a dude wit dreads act a fool on stage high on all kinds of drugs making no sense. Dont get me wrong Wayne got a few joints on that album that I dig like Dr. Carter, Misunderstood and a few others. But honestly his sh*t is overhyped and I'm not going to call him wack. But comparing to NAS he is NO MATCH except record sales and thats all off hype right now which I'm happy for because right now HIP HOP is number 1 and 2 in the coutry if you want to go to numbers.
 9 years ago '04        #175
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Why do a lot of Nas fans use the letter U, to spell the word "YOU"? Dumb a.ss n*ggas... Nas lost.
lol the clown couldnt stick with the subject, typical, youre too obvious

he went from attention wh0ore to part time english teacher, i see
what a life to live n wake up and say hey, lets talk about nas all day and say "nas loss"...oops, my bad, "u"corrected yourself, to nas lost now. lmao, dumb a.ss n*ggas? comin from an attention wh0ore, lol, youre opinion is irrelevant homie. i guess everyone has to have a hobby.:rolleyes: good work.

Last edited by youngmic; 07-23-2008 at 11:46 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #176
space
space
 persuazion said:
nah I dont know what they sold......I copped it though.

the interview where he talks about what I just said
 07-23-2008, 11:55 AM         #177
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless illmatic>>>>>>>>Waynes Life
 9 years ago '04        #178
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
MAN, yall d*ck ryders are fu*king stupid....TRUE hip hop never sells lik COMMERCIAL hip hop....he will go plat either if he does it in week or in a year....so it doent matter, the album is banging!!! so it really dont matter...lol
 07-23-2008, 12:02 PM         #179
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crown Loyal said:
If you believe the bullsh*t you just wrote then please insert gun in mouth and k!ll yourself.
So sensitive...Nas lost.

I want you to honestly explain to me what Lil Wayne brings to the table besides slurred BS?
Lil Wayne is wack, but you said "Numbers don't lie", and Wayne is almost double platinum. So by your own theory Wayne is better than Nas.

And dont say he got lyrics because so does alot of other artists who dont sell.
Wayne is wack.

So tell me what exactly does he bring?
I never said he brought anything.

Dont twist my statements that I made so clear
I'm not twisting your statements, you said "Numbers don't lie". So by your own theory that would mean Wayne is better than Nas. Because Wayne wack a.ss did a mil his 1st week.

That is HATING if you say an album finishing at #1 on Billboard is a flop.
I never said Nas flopped, I said Nas lost. I don't care about record sales.

That is an accomplishment and its a shame that people still think ignorant like you do to wish bad on a man trying to feed his family.
Never said it wasn't a accomplishment, fu*k n*gga. But let's get in to this "feeding his family" thing. Are you telling me that Nas had to use a gimmick, like trying get his album title zzzzzz to feed his family? Damn, I guess Nas not only lost...He's starving too.

What does putting out a whole bunch of mixtapes have to do with whose better than who
Nothing, and I never said it did.
\
Nas weathered all storms from back in the day when we had REAL artists like the Pac's, B.I.G's and Puns.
Nas didn't weather any fu*king storm, the guy had the biggest push ever when Illmatic came out, people was putting him above everybody in the game at the time, but he couldn't live up to the hype. Which is understandable, I mean who could? Oh wait Big, Pac, and Jay lived up to their potential, so I guess it isn't understandable. Those guys wasn't lazy, inconsistant, and wasted potential like Nas (lost). You can't even mention Nas with Biggie and Pac, but I wouldn't Pun in the same category with Big and Pac either, but that's another topic altogether.

Nas lost.

You can't be serious to ever discredit Nas for what he's accomplished in his career
Yes, I can, he's a underachiever. Kind of like Allen Iverson.

You sound just a dumb as these critics that down our people on the daily.
Shut your bean pie slanging a.ss up.

Hang yourself f*g**t.
Calling n*ggas f*g**ts, because Nas lost. That's homo, fu*k boy. I just took the "Numbers don't lie" statement that you made, and made you look like a fool with your own words. Boy it's not only easy to make you Nas fanboys mad, it's easy to make you look like dumbfu*ks...Another reason Nas lost.

You know what's funny? n*ggas that really like Nas don't give a fu*k what I say.

The n*ggas who get emotional about what I say, know in their heart that, what I'm saying has substance and some Truth(iness) to it.

Nas lost...

Get'em.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-23-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM         #180
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol the clown couldnt stick with the subject, typical, youre too obvious

he went from attention wh0ore to part time english teacher, i see
what a life to live n wake up and say hey, lets talk about nas all day and say "nas loss"...oops, my bad, "u"corrected yourself, to nas lost now. lmao, dumb a.ss n*ggas? comin from an attention wh0ore, lol, youre opinion is irrelevant homie. i guess everyone has to have a hobby.:rolleyes: good work.
What's with Nas fans, and the inablitity to start off sentences with capital letters? Nas lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now