Nas flopped 180k is it time for him to hang it up

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS IT TIME FOR NAS TO HANG IT UP
YES 13 9.42%
NO 112 81.16%
WAYNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS 13 9.42%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 rellish said:
To all u silly females in here tellin Nas he lost, the poll says it best..

The album was only really for Nas fans in general.. He alreasy has his fanbase, so only his core listeners bought the album (not including me, i dont have a burned version either, or even a copy yet), whereas to Wayne, he is still gaining fans...

1. Why does a new thread have to include Wayne everyday?
2. Nas is gettin money anyway, so how can he lose with 1 #1 album?
yep makes sense to try to use a gimmick album title to drum up attention only to reach your base makes sense

he caught a brick i buy every nas album but i refused to buy this on principle that **** couldnt even make whatever point that he was trying to make with this album
 9 years ago '04        #102
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 PutYouOnGame said:
album sales don't equal quality and content

and check the poll......this thread lost
yes it does if people like something they usually buy it dont they

this alleged 5 mic album only sold 180K
 9 years ago '07        #103
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 bangabi*ch said:
they're certain artist that are make it to the plateau where sales don't matter to them anymore. Nas is one of them. The real Nas fans bought the album or are about to buy it.
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #104
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 848 848
To bad for nas he needs to retire
 9 years ago '07        #105
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Crown Loyal said:
How the hell is a #1 album in the country a flop? I'm so clueless on why people seem to wait til stats drop to sh*t on somebody I'm still clueless of why that still happens. Can somebody please explain to me why its so hot to see somebody fail? I mean seriously.

Second of all dont get me wrong Wayne is entertaining and I like the young dude but there is no way in hell he is seeing Nas on any level but record sales. Lyrics and content combined he is not tyin Nas sneakers. Why are we even comparing the 2. Why dont we just say Hip Hop won with a Number 1 and 2 on the Billboard. Cats is lame these days.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:
 07-22-2008, 11:17 PM         #106
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^lol this white female will not quit, take your L already, the fact that your one of the only hoes that has to post paragraphs shows that you don't even believe the stupid sh*t your talkin about, maybe if you got more attention at home we wouldn't be subjected to your f*g**t a.ss, thing that k!lls me is you really love nas your just frontin'.
Hey, homie I know you mad that I ethered you in the ICE T thread, but like NAS (lost) said after he ethered Jay. I don't have to say no more about you, ain't no coming back from that.

It's sad, when the only comeback a n*gga has, is he (You) can't read paragraphs.

How does it feel that the only 3 stacks you will ever see is in e-green or that silly n*gga in Outkast?

Bolded: I am a fan of Nas, I'm a fan of Kobe too, but they both have one thing in coming (other than disliking eachother)...They lost.
 9 years ago '06        #107
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Hey, homie I know you mad that I ethered you in the ICE T thread, but like NAS (lost) said after he ethered Jay. I don't have to say no more about you, ain't no coming back from that.

It's sad, when the only comeback a n*gga has, is he (You) can't read paragraphs.

How does it feel that the only 3 stacks you will ever see is in e-green or that silly n*gga in Outkast?

Bolded: I am a fan of Nas, I'm a fan of Kobe too, but they both have one thing in coming (other than disliking eachother)...They lost.
hahahaha at making sure people understand ur jokes

"oh a n*gga who sucks d*ck (YOU) is a f*g (IM CALLING YOU A f*g BECAUSE IM SAYING YOU SUCK d*ck)"

9 years ago '05        #108
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,940 | Props total: 10824 10824
fu*k album sales its a good album.
 9 years ago '04        #109
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
Bunch of follow the leader n*ggas... "lost lost lost"..... sh*t is wack, give it up.
 07-22-2008, 11:37 PM         #110
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Bunch of follow the leader n*ggas... " Nas lost Nas lost Nas lost"..... sh*t is wack, give it up.
Stop hating on Nas.
 07-22-2008, 11:38 PM         #111
Gutanig1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly this is absolutely crazy. Who the fu*k is him selling that much a fu*kin flop???? He had moderate promotion, not to mention he had no 1st single playing on the radio and the single and video basically dropped a week before the album dropped. Can anyone tell me Why records sells matter to us? We do not get any of the profits from Nas's or anyone elses album sales. Fu*k how much he sold. The album is good and is not filled with a bunch of bullsh*t tracks that are talior made for the sake of radio spins or album sells. Unlike the average rapper of the moment he actually has something to and is sending a message to generations of young and old. Thread starter please find a hobbie. ***THREAD CLOSED****

Last edited by Gutanig1; 07-22-2008 at 11:39 PM..
 07-22-2008, 11:51 PM         #112
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly didnt even know his cd was out, not because I dont fukk wit him, but all I heard about was the name of his album, never saw any promotion, videos, yada yada.... needs a better marketing team for real...
 07-22-2008, 11:55 PM         #113
Emerica  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm one of the proud 180K. :-)
 07-23-2008, 12:05 AM         #114
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll leave it at this...if you actually sat down,and listened to the album,and didn't get the point of the album...you are a certified idiot,and your opinion doesn't count..
 07-23-2008, 12:06 AM         #115
Rhymes4Days  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares about records sales as fan. Either the album is dope or not. So what if the album doesn't sell that means it is a weak album? Get out of here with that madness.
 9 years ago '04        #116
janstuh 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
why is everybody sayin "you lost!" or "nas lost!!" lol haha like nas is playin a game or sum sh*t haha.next i no ppl gna b like u lost!!! hahahahha! get a life nd jus listen to music nd dont worry about how they sell..as faras i know wayne is not better then nas. just wayne dropped a new fuking song everyday fro the past 6 months leading up to the carter 3. nas i think had no prmotion tilll a week b4 the release. so u haters shut the fuk up
 07-23-2008, 12:11 AM         #117
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i'll leave it at this...if you actually sat down,and listened to the album,and didn't get the point of the album...you are a certified idiot,and your opinion doesn't count..

What if you did "sit down, listened, and did get the point of the album" and still think it was stupid?
 9 years ago '06        #118
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
- 1 NAS DEF JAM/COLUMBIA 180,947 --
NAS
1 2 LIL WAYNE CASH MONEY/UNIVERSAL MOT 106,503 -16%
THA CARTER III

LOL SO MUCH FOR THE WEAK a.ss GIMMICKS

THIS PROVES WEEEZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS

17 YEARS IN THE GAME AND HE STILL AINT sh*t
your mom should disown you
 9 years ago '05        #119
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
it was good album, i enjoy listening to it thats all im worried about.

lol at these idoits going sleepless waiting for tha official numbers to drop to make a thread about it.

people listen to music not numbers. tha nas/weezy/budden/______ hate on this board is gettin rediculous. find sumthin to do.
 9 years ago '04        #120
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
the album is hot, i didnt buy it yet, but i will, nas doesnt care about his album sales, hes never been a huge seller to begin with, and there really wasnt any promotion for this, i didnt even know when it was coming out until i dled it on here
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago