Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS IT TIME FOR NAS TO HANG IT UP
YES 13 9.42%
NO 112 81.16%
WAYNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS 13 9.42%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
 Crown Loyal said:
How the hell is a #1 album in the country a flop? I'm so clueless on why people seem to wait til stats drop to sh*t on somebody I'm still clueless of why that still happens. Can somebody please explain to me why its so hot to see somebody fail? I mean seriously.

Second of all dont get me wrong Wayne is entertaining and I like the young dude but there is no way in hell he is seeing Nas on any level but record sales. Lyrics and content combined he is not tyin Nas sneakers. Why are we even comparing the 2. Why dont we just say Hip Hop won with a Number 1 and 2 on the Billboard. Cats is lame these days.
It doesn't matter what fu*kin number it is when it's not going up against anybody else basically. Weezy already pulled in his fans in the first wave, that's why he sold that much when it first dropped. First week sales ALWAYS reflect anticipation... and Nas didn't have much, even after all the album title controversy/bullsh*t to attract attention. Nas is irrelevant now, and if you can't see that, I'll bet my balls that you're a sour fan in DENIAL. Let me slow it down for you so you can understand if I say it slower: Let it go dawg it's OVER.
 9 years ago '04        #42
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ummm do you mean LOST????? lol dumb fu*k can't even hate right, you lost for saying loss
I was gonna say that, just look at how many times him and his clone "Chrismb" said LOSS instead of LOST...

Ya'll have to be the same person, because both of ya'll have the same corny joke going and both used the wrong word...
 07-22-2008, 05:35 PM         #43
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could have done with some promo and maybe a 4th quarter.

Oh well....

I look at it like this, it aint like Def Jam put any money on it. If this was his passion project, he got off his chest.

He just gotta go back in the studio, make a banging album, get the right beats (which he can do) and put something out with urgency lyrically and get the label behind it early.

Unless your a big, big, big artist you dont usually sell in the summer. I mean Common who's got a similar audience to Nas had similar numbers last summer. Same with UGK.

Look on the bright side, now maybe he'll put something out better next year.
 07-22-2008, 05:36 PM         #44
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Thanks.

If 2 n*ggas are on a message board, neither should talk about ones's life. Especially, when you look at your post count, and than look at mine.
^^^prolly cuz your dirt poor and your crack head mom couldn't pay for internet service for a year so you were prolly inactive, lol bet 98% of those pst say "nas loss" thats the only way we recognize you here, you don't have any valid points or opinions so really you have to keep saying "nas loss" cuz if you don't then its back to playing by yourself at home with no outside life...lol your the "nas loss" mascot lol
 07-22-2008, 05:37 PM         #45
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^im not even a huge nas fan, your just retarded period and i see you listen because now your saying "nas lost" instead of "nas loss" like a dumb fu*k lol which lets me know you listen and your still not funny so what exactly are you contributing to the thread again???

your from Florida you lost.
You know you want to suck Nas d*ck...Because he lost.

You're from Portland...You lost.

You don't know how write a sentence....You lost.

You're also not funny, since we're on that topic...You lost.
 07-22-2008, 05:38 PM         #46
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I was gonna say that, just look at how many times him and his clone "Chrismb" said LOSS instead of LOST...

Ya'll have to be the same person, because both of ya'll have the same corny joke going and both used the wrong word...

Actually, I only made that mistake like a few times. The search engine is your friend.

Nas lost.
 07-22-2008, 05:39 PM         #47
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And as far as people saying Nas is over....

We've been here before with Streets Disciple and Nastradamus and he came back with Stillmatic and Hip Hop is Dead which both sold well and got him Grammy Nominations.

So like I said, if he makes a good album, people will check for him. The guy's been in the game 14 years and dropped 9 albums.

So if thats being "over" then what does that say about all the other rappers who come week after week the past 2 years with low sales?
 07-22-2008, 05:39 PM         #48
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been to panama city aint sh*t to do out there!!!....Other than the beaches and spring break yall dont got a damn thing going on....I distinctly remember yall got a big as paper mill that makes the whole god damn city smell like fecal matter!!!!....real talk!!!!.....I couldnt wait to get the hell out of that hick town!!!
 9 years ago '04        #49
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29624 29624
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
I didn't co sign him.

It's a message board. What do I get paid for being funny? Long as I'm laughing, I'm good. Like now, I'm laughing at how heated I get Nas fans, by saying the 2 strongest words on Boxden. NAS lost. Oh, and like I said before, until you learn how to structure a proper sentence, don't give me advice on comedy.

lol i think Nas got u heated, u, shakobe, and luda06 should have lunch
 9 years ago '06        #50
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Yeah, number 1 on the billboard charts...I should really quit....Im not even zero anymore..Dam" - Nas
 9 years ago '04        #51
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 999 999

[pic - click to view]

A whole lot is being drunk up in this thread ...Wow !!!!
 07-22-2008, 05:45 PM         #52
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas lost.
 07-22-2008, 05:46 PM         #53
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am curious to see how The Game and Common's first week sales are gonna be now too.

I guess Jeezy and TI will sell well but other than that *shrug*
 9 years ago '06        #54
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
All his albums eventually go platinum. No Matter the 1st week sales he continues to sell considerable Units for about a year. And this is week 2 now. How can you call it a flop already? Thats what yall said about SD HHID and they are platinum now.
 9 years ago '07        #55
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
@ n*ggas judgin the quality of music from record sales... n*ggas be ready to pull out figures wit the quickness.... Untitled>>> anything that has dropped this year so far
 9 years ago '04        #56
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
next album Nas will go back to "you owe me" swag....
 9 years ago '06        #57
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
"Like it or not you don't have to cop it".

Another #1 cd for Nas how many of those does your favorite artist have? And this was not a commercial cd. Im glad its still people out there that listen to real hip hop music.
 07-22-2008, 06:41 PM         #58
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahahahahahahahaha
 9 years ago '04        #59
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29624 29624
^^lol yeah flop threads/polls crack me up too

Last edited by youngmic; 07-22-2008 at 07:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #60
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
Damn.. Ni99az in this thread is the reason for the death of hip hop...

at the thread starter for even attempting to compare Wanye to Nas (which is hilarious) and posting Sales, and using that as they Key of success....

*** Goes to Listen to Budden's "Who" Pts. 1-3
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy