Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS IT TIME FOR NAS TO HANG IT UP
YES 13 9.42%
NO 112 81.16%
WAYNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS 13 9.42%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 03:52 PM         #21
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^actually im from L.A i live in portland, you live in Florida so whats your point???? oh so you just gonna roll with that statment huh??? another unfunny and pointless post by fakeness you lose....AGAIN
****, when you learn to start sentences off with capital letters, than come talk too me about my humor. Long as I laugh, it's all that matters. Nas loss...You loss, because you're from Portland.
 07-22-2008, 03:52 PM         #22
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
nas loss
^^^ummm do you mean LOST????? lol dumb fu*k can't even hate right, you lost for saying loss
 07-22-2008, 03:56 PM         #23
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
1 NAS DEF JAM/COLUMBIA 180,947 --
NAS

He is number 1?, well I can't see that as a loss

his album isn't even commercial and he managed to be number 1?

if anything proves some people out there still care for real HIP HOP and not just HIP POP( Wayne sh*t) thats good.
Please stop with "REAL HIP HOP" bullsh*t.

No such thing.

Nas loss.
 10 years ago '06        #24
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
How the hell is a #1 album in the country a flop? I'm so clueless on why people seem to wait til stats drop to sh*t on somebody I'm still clueless of why that still happens. Can somebody please explain to me why its so hot to see somebody fail? I mean seriously.

Second of all dont get me wrong Wayne is entertaining and I like the young dude but there is no way in hell he is seeing Nas on any level but record sales. Lyrics and content combined he is not tyin Nas sneakers. Why are we even comparing the 2. Why dont we just say Hip Hop won with a Number 1 and 2 on the Billboard. Cats is lame these days.
 07-22-2008, 03:59 PM         #25
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coming in number one is a flop?
 10 years ago '05        #26
rippac4 
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1395 1395
^^^ exactly that means no one outsold him this week, didn't care about album sales & even Nas said he didn't care because it's still a good album, I mean I bought & the state of hip hop is fu*ked even that goon Plies sold over 200k in the first week

Last edited by rippac4; 07-22-2008 at 04:02 PM..
 07-22-2008, 04:02 PM         #27
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you really think that NaS lost. then you sir, are a N!GGER.
 10 years ago '04        #28
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
space
$30,707 | Props total: 37446 37446
 Crown Loyal said:
How the hell is a #1 album in the country a flop? I'm so clueless on why people seem to wait til stats drop to sh*t on somebody I'm still clueless of why that still happens. Can somebody please explain to me why its so hot to see somebody fail? I mean seriously.

Second of all dont get me wrong Wayne is entertaining and I like the young dude but there is no way in hell he is seeing Nas on any level but record sales. Lyrics and content combined he is not tyin Nas sneakers. Why are we even comparing the 2. Why dont we just say Hip Hop won with a Number 1 and 2 on the Billboard. Cats is lame these days.

exactly, as far as nas vs wayne bullsh*t, both have some different sh*t to them, both talk about different sh*t.some like em some dont threadstarter just likes her lil shock threads, lol lot of us dont take her seriously. Attention wh0ores have nothing else better to do but bi*ch about something dedicating their lives mentioning a rapper 24/7 then have the nerve to call people "stupid"
 07-22-2008, 04:03 PM         #29
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just goes to show that most of yall dont support the good music. nas=best rapper alive, legend, top 5 all time...:finger: whoever dont agree
 07-22-2008, 04:05 PM         #30
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
****, when you learn to start sentences off with capital letters, than come talk too me about my humor. Long as I laugh, it's all that matters. Nas loss...You loss, because you're from Portland.
^^^lmao at this white girl getting mad, yeah your the only one that laughs at those unfunny jokes so why subject us to that corny sh*t, your the least funny hater on bx, we know you a f*g**t and like attention but at least be funny, you lost in life, just admit you love nas album and be done with it, and how does somebody "lose" for living somewhere???? if anything the whole state of Florida lost for co-signing a fake G like rick ross.
 10 years ago '07        #31
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1116 1116
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga you from Portland...Shut the fu*k up.

Nas loss.
your the most annoying poster on boxden

You life is a loss.
 10 years ago '07        #32
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
Carter 3 >>>>>>>>>>.Untilted

We all know it
 07-22-2008, 04:20 PM         #33
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y the fu*k do y'all care aout album sales??? it's mindboggling. you would think boxden was full of a&r's and label reps. who cares about fu*kin statistics, its retarded that yall sit here and talk about oh nas sold this and he should quit when nas makes way more money than you ever will and has had a bigger impact on this planet than you ever will. focus on doing what you need to do, not what someone else is making
 07-22-2008, 04:22 PM         #34
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
Carter 3 >>>>>>>>>>.Untilted

We all know it
^^^
hammer don't hurt em>>>carter 3

we all know it
 07-22-2008, 04:25 PM         #35
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^lmao at this white girl getting mad, yeah your the only one that laughs at those unfunny jokes so why subject us to that corny sh*t, your the least funny hater on bx, we know you a f*g**t and like attention but at least be funny, you lost in life, just admit you love nas album and be done with it, and how does somebody "lose" for living somewhere???? if anything the whole state of Florida lost for co-signing a fake G like rick ross.

I didn't co sign him.

It's a message board. What do I get paid for being funny? Long as I'm laughing, I'm good. Like now, I'm laughing at how heated I get Nas fans, by saying the 2 strongest words on Boxden. NAS lost. Oh, and like I said before, until you learn how to structure a proper sentence, don't give me advice on comedy.

Your from Portland, you lost.
 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM         #36
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked the album even though most the time i dislike nas, he's jus not that marketable and his album lacks appeal, not everyone is black and experiences what he talks about, but it'll be funny to see this turn to a jay vs nas thread, but its true jay wouldn't flop like this
 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM         #37
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Three said:
your the most annoying poster on boxden
Thanks.

You life is a loss.
If 2 n*ggas are on a message board, neither should talk about ones's life. Especially, when you look at your post count, and than look at mine.
 07-22-2008, 04:32 PM         #38
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
I didn't co sign him.

It's a message board. What do I get paid for being funny? Long as I'm laughing, I'm good. Like now, I'm laughing at how heated I get Nas fans, by saying the 2 strongest words on Boxden. NAS lost. Oh, and like I said before, until you learn how to structure a proper sentence, don't give me advice on comedy.

Your from Portland, you lost.
^^^im not even a huge nas fan, your just retarded period and i see you listen because now your saying "nas lost" instead of "nas loss" like a dumb fu*k lol which lets me know you listen and your still not funny so what exactly are you contributing to the thread again???

your from Florida you lost.
 07-22-2008, 04:33 PM         #39
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imagine this sh*t dropped same time as wayne? he prolly wouldn't even have sold that much, he had the only real drop this week at number one but with numbers that low, its a lack lustered number one, it goes to show there wasn't really anything sold this week
 10 years ago '06        #40
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,302 | Props total: 5327 5327
 Crown Loyal said:

It doesn't matter what fu*kin number it is when it's not going up against anybody else basically. Weezy already pulled in his fans in the first wave, that's why he sold that much when it first dropped. First week sales ALWAYS reflect anticipation... and Nas didn't have much, even after all the album title controversy/bullsh*t to attract attention. Nas is irrelevant now, and if you can't see that, I'll bet my balls that you're a sour fan in DENIAL. Let me slow it down for you so you can understand if I say it slower: Let it go dawg it's OVER.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago