Nas flopped 180k is it time for him to hang it up

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS IT TIME FOR NAS TO HANG IT UP
YES 13 9.42%
NO 112 81.16%
WAYNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS 13 9.42%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
chrismb 582 heat pts582
space
space
$19,333 | Props total: 33748 33748
nas loss
 07-22-2008, 04:52 PM         #22
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^actually im from L.A i live in portland, you live in Florida so whats your point???? oh so you just gonna roll with that statment huh??? another unfunny and pointless post by fakeness you lose....AGAIN
****, when you learn to start sentences off with capital letters, than come talk too me about my humor. Long as I laugh, it's all that matters. Nas loss...You loss, because you're from Portland.
 07-22-2008, 04:52 PM         #23
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
nas loss
^^^ummm do you mean LOST????? lol dumb fu*k can't even hate right, you lost for saying loss
 07-22-2008, 04:56 PM         #24
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
1 NAS DEF JAM/COLUMBIA 180,947 --
NAS

He is number 1?, well I can't see that as a loss

his album isn't even commercial and he managed to be number 1?

if anything proves some people out there still care for real HIP HOP and not just HIP POP( Wayne sh*t) thats good.
Please stop with "REAL HIP HOP" bullsh*t.

No such thing.

Nas loss.
 9 years ago '06        #25
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
How the hell is a #1 album in the country a flop? I'm so clueless on why people seem to wait til stats drop to sh*t on somebody I'm still clueless of why that still happens. Can somebody please explain to me why its so hot to see somebody fail? I mean seriously.

Second of all dont get me wrong Wayne is entertaining and I like the young dude but there is no way in hell he is seeing Nas on any level but record sales. Lyrics and content combined he is not tyin Nas sneakers. Why are we even comparing the 2. Why dont we just say Hip Hop won with a Number 1 and 2 on the Billboard. Cats is lame these days.
 07-22-2008, 04:59 PM         #26
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coming in number one is a flop?
 9 years ago '05        #27
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
^^^ exactly that means no one outsold him this week, didn't care about album sales & even Nas said he didn't care because it's still a good album, I mean I bought & the state of hip hop is fu*ked even that goon Plies sold over 200k in the first week

Last edited by rippac4; 07-22-2008 at 05:02 PM..
 07-22-2008, 05:02 PM         #28
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you really think that NaS lost. then you sir, are a N!GGER.
 9 years ago '04        #29
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29667 29667
 Crown Loyal said:
How the hell is a #1 album in the country a flop? I'm so clueless on why people seem to wait til stats drop to sh*t on somebody I'm still clueless of why that still happens. Can somebody please explain to me why its so hot to see somebody fail? I mean seriously.

Second of all dont get me wrong Wayne is entertaining and I like the young dude but there is no way in hell he is seeing Nas on any level but record sales. Lyrics and content combined he is not tyin Nas sneakers. Why are we even comparing the 2. Why dont we just say Hip Hop won with a Number 1 and 2 on the Billboard. Cats is lame these days.

exactly, as far as nas vs wayne bullsh*t, both have some different sh*t to them, both talk about different sh*t.some like em some dont threadstarter just likes her lil shock threads, lol lot of us dont take her seriously. Attention wh0ores have nothing else better to do but bi*ch about something dedicating their lives mentioning a rapper 24/7 then have the nerve to call people "stupid"
 07-22-2008, 05:03 PM         #30
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just goes to show that most of yall dont support the good music. nas=best rapper alive, legend, top 5 all time...:finger: whoever dont agree
 07-22-2008, 05:05 PM         #31
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
****, when you learn to start sentences off with capital letters, than come talk too me about my humor. Long as I laugh, it's all that matters. Nas loss...You loss, because you're from Portland.
^^^lmao at this white girl getting mad, yeah your the only one that laughs at those unfunny jokes so why subject us to that corny sh*t, your the least funny hater on bx, we know you a f*g**t and like attention but at least be funny, you lost in life, just admit you love nas album and be done with it, and how does somebody "lose" for living somewhere???? if anything the whole state of Florida lost for co-signing a fake G like rick ross.
 9 years ago '07        #32
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga you from Portland...Shut the fu*k up.

Nas loss.
your the most annoying poster on boxden

You life is a loss.
 9 years ago '07        #33
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
Carter 3 >>>>>>>>>>.Untilted

We all know it
 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM         #34
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y the fu*k do y'all care aout album sales??? it's mindboggling. you would think boxden was full of a&r's and label reps. who cares about fu*kin statistics, its retarded that yall sit here and talk about oh nas sold this and he should quit when nas makes way more money than you ever will and has had a bigger impact on this planet than you ever will. focus on doing what you need to do, not what someone else is making
 07-22-2008, 05:22 PM         #35
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
Carter 3 >>>>>>>>>>.Untilted

We all know it
^^^
hammer don't hurt em>>>carter 3

we all know it
 07-22-2008, 05:25 PM         #36
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^lmao at this white girl getting mad, yeah your the only one that laughs at those unfunny jokes so why subject us to that corny sh*t, your the least funny hater on bx, we know you a f*g**t and like attention but at least be funny, you lost in life, just admit you love nas album and be done with it, and how does somebody "lose" for living somewhere???? if anything the whole state of Florida lost for co-signing a fake G like rick ross.

I didn't co sign him.

It's a message board. What do I get paid for being funny? Long as I'm laughing, I'm good. Like now, I'm laughing at how heated I get Nas fans, by saying the 2 strongest words on Boxden. NAS lost. Oh, and like I said before, until you learn how to structure a proper sentence, don't give me advice on comedy.

Your from Portland, you lost.
 07-22-2008, 05:27 PM         #37
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked the album even though most the time i dislike nas, he's jus not that marketable and his album lacks appeal, not everyone is black and experiences what he talks about, but it'll be funny to see this turn to a jay vs nas thread, but its true jay wouldn't flop like this
 07-22-2008, 05:27 PM         #38
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Three said:
your the most annoying poster on boxden
Thanks.

You life is a loss.
If 2 n*ggas are on a message board, neither should talk about ones's life. Especially, when you look at your post count, and than look at mine.
 07-22-2008, 05:32 PM         #39
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
I didn't co sign him.

It's a message board. What do I get paid for being funny? Long as I'm laughing, I'm good. Like now, I'm laughing at how heated I get Nas fans, by saying the 2 strongest words on Boxden. NAS lost. Oh, and like I said before, until you learn how to structure a proper sentence, don't give me advice on comedy.

Your from Portland, you lost.
^^^im not even a huge nas fan, your just retarded period and i see you listen because now your saying "nas lost" instead of "nas loss" like a dumb fu*k lol which lets me know you listen and your still not funny so what exactly are you contributing to the thread again???

your from Florida you lost.
 07-22-2008, 05:33 PM         #40
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imagine this sh*t dropped same time as wayne? he prolly wouldn't even have sold that much, he had the only real drop this week at number one but with numbers that low, its a lack lustered number one, it goes to show there wasn't really anything sold this week
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy