Nas flopped 180k is it time for him to hang it up

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS IT TIME FOR NAS TO HANG IT UP
YES 13 9.42%
NO 112 81.16%
WAYNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAS 13 9.42%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 KeepinItTrill said:

the interview where he talks about what I just said
damn....I kind of hope he does the independant thing cuz thats when they make the best music....I mean look how much better Slim Thug is when hes doing his own thing instead of being made to do some "wamp,wamp" sh*t.
that album with him and esg was 100 times better then Already Plat and it was an independant..
 07-23-2008, 12:12 PM         #182
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Texas n*ggas said "fu*k Nas thread, they hijacking this bi*ch and talking about ABN''s new album".

Get'em Texas.

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '06        #183
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
So sensitive...Nas lost.

Lil Wayne is wack, but you said "Numbers don't lie", and Wayne is almost double platinum. So by your own theory Wayne is better than Nas.

Wayne is wack.

I never said he brought anything.

I'm not twisting your statements, you said "Numbers don't lie". So by your own theory that would mean Wayne is better than Nas. Because Wayne wack a.ss did a mil his 1st week.

I never said Nas flopped, I said Nas lost. I don't care about record sales.

Never said it wasn't a accomplishment, fu*k n*gga. But let's get in to this "feeding his family" thing. Are you telling me that Nas had to use a gimmick, like trying get his album title zzzzzz to feed his family? Damn, I guess Nas not only lost...He's starving too.

Nothing, and I never said it did.
\
Nas didn't weather any fu*king storm, the guy had the biggest push ever when Illmatic came out, people was putting him above everybody in the game at the time, but he couldn't live up to the hype. Which is understandable, I mean who could? Oh wait Big, Pac, and Jay lived up to their potential, so I guess it isn't understandable. Those guys wasn't lazy, inconsistant, and wasted potential like Nas (lost). You can't even mention Nas with Biggie and Pac, but I wouldn't Pun in the same category with Big and Pac either, but that's another topic altogether.

Nas lost.

Yes, I can, he's a underachiever. Kind of like Allen Iverson.

Shut your bean pie slanging a.ss up.

Calling n*ggas f*g**ts, because Nas lost. That's homo, fu*k boy. I just took the "Numbers don't lie" statement that you made, and made you look like a fool with your own words. Boy it's not only easy to make you Nas fanboys mad, it's easy to make you look like dumbfu*ks...Another reason Nas lost.

You know what's funny? n*ggas that really like Nas don't give a fu*k what I say.

The n*ggas who get emotional about what I say, know in their heart that, what I'm saying has substance and some Truth(iness) to it.

Nas lost...

Get'em.
Say what you want to say. To claim Nas lost you still make NO VALID POINTS at all. What do you actually do for a living? Do you rhyme? Or blow d*ck for charity? For you to say he is a underachiever with NUMEROUS Platinum albums under his belt just really clarifies how dumb your azz is. Okay so what he sold a million in his first week thats good. But to hate on ONE man for finishing #1 on Billboard still confuses me. Just say your a hater and I'll leave it at that. How about you drop a album and see who buys it. Maybe not even 10 people know you except on these threads. So please, re-insert burner and pull the trigger.
 9 years ago '06        #184
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 slimwillie said:
don't worry about him. he's white he'd rather listen to Lollipop then anything an educated blackman has to say
You have a WHOLE thread of people clowning on you in the SH. You HAVE no opinion.

NEXT.
 07-23-2008, 12:56 PM         #185
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crown Loyal said:
Say what you want to say.
I am going to that, dumbass.

To claim Nas lost you still make NO VALID POINTS at all.
I did.

What do you actually do for a living?
Going to school.

Do you rhyme?
No.

Or blow d*ck for charity?
You some type of a.ss pirate or something? f*g**t a.ss n*gga.

For you to say he is a underachiever with NUMEROUS Platinum albums under his belt just really clarifies how dumb your azz is.
So does Nelly and he's wack as fu*k. Your point?

Okay so what he sold a million in his first week thats good.
You "Said number don't lie", dumbass. So you basically said Wayne is better Nas (lost).

But to hate on ONE man for finishing #1 on Billboard still confuses me
Only confuses you because, well you know, you're a fu*king idiot. I never said anything about him being #1 on the billboards.

Just say your a hater and I'll leave it at that.
I am hater, leave it at that.

How about you drop a album and see who buys it.
No.

Maybe not even 10 people know you except on these threads
Oh, are we really going to play this "Internet dude, tell another internet dude, he has no life" game? Especially when you have more post then me, fu*k boy.

So please, re-insert burner and pull the trigger.
I'll do that, soon as you admit you want Nas to fu*k the dog sh*t out of you, while singing Sly Fox.

Nas lost.

Get'em.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-23-2008 at 12:58 PM..
 07-23-2008, 01:12 PM         #186
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
180k nowdays is good
nas album is classic, fu*k who ever says nas flop
 9 years ago '08        #187
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
:wow: @ this thread being 8 pages of nonsense

Boxden lost
 9 years ago '04        #188
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
So sensitive...Nas lost.

Lil Wayne is wack, but you said "Numbers don't lie", and Wayne is almost double platinum. So by your own theory Wayne is better than Nas.

Wayne is wack.

I never said he brought anything.

I'm not twisting your statements, you said "Numbers don't lie". So by your own theory that would mean Wayne is better than Nas. Because Wayne wack a.ss did a mil his 1st week.

I never said Nas flopped, I said Nas lost. I don't care about record sales.

Never said it wasn't a accomplishment, fu*k n*gga. But let's get in to this "feeding his family" thing. Are you telling me that Nas had to use a gimmick, like trying get his album title zzzzzz to feed his family? Damn, I guess Nas not only lost...He's starving too.

Nothing, and I never said it did.
\
Nas didn't weather any fu*king storm, the guy had the biggest push ever when Illmatic came out, people was putting him above everybody in the game at the time, but he couldn't live up to the hype. Which is understandable, I mean who could? Oh wait Big, Pac, and Jay lived up to their potential, so I guess it isn't understandable. Those guys wasn't lazy, inconsistant, and wasted potential like Nas (lost). You can't even mention Nas with Biggie and Pac, but I wouldn't Pun in the same category with Big and Pac either, but that's another topic altogether.

Nas lost.

Yes, I can, he's a underachiever. Kind of like Allen Iverson.

Shut your bean pie slanging a.ss up.

Calling n*ggas f*g**ts, because Nas lost. That's homo, fu*k boy. I just took the "Numbers don't lie" statement that you made, and made you look like a fool with your own words. Boy it's not only easy to make you Nas fanboys mad, it's easy to make you look like dumbfu*ks...Another reason Nas lost.

You know what's funny? n*ggas that really like Nas don't give a fu*k what I say.

The n*ggas who get emotional about what I say, know in their heart that, what I'm saying has substance and some Truth(iness) to it.

Nas lost...

Get'em.
I love it how Truthiness gets like 20 quotes from everybody and ends it with 'Get 'Em'

What is this, Hustle & Flow??

9 years ago '04        #189
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29517 29517
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
What's with Nas fans, and the inablitity to start off sentences with capital letters? Nas lost.

poor guy, ran outta sh*t to say, has to result to english class, i think youre burnt out, i think its nap time for the attention wh0ore, heres your $5, it was fun. run along tiny lil dancer.
 9 years ago '04        #190
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
Nas album "flopp">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than wayne's life
 9 years ago '04        #191
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Texas n*ggas said "fu*k Nas thread, they hijacking this bi*ch and talking about ABN''s new album".

Get'em Texas.

Nas lost.
We had to do it.....I see a Nas Lost shirt campaign coming up...

Last edited by persuazion; 07-23-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 07-23-2008, 02:31 PM         #192
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
We had to do it.....I see a Nas Lost shirt campaign coming up...
I'm already getting the t shirts, 19.99, go nice with the 4/19 Collection pack.

Get'em

Nas lost.

So how did you like that ABN, album sh*t was hard, huh?
 9 years ago '04        #193
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
I'm already getting the t shirts, 19.99, go nice with the 4/19 Collection pack.

Get'em

Nas lost.

So how did you like that ABN, album sh*t was hard, huh?
hell yeah...I havent taken it out my car yet...pure ridin music..
 9 years ago '07        #194
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This thread is hilarious
 07-23-2008, 04:18 PM         #195
CommSense123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his rhymes are still strong. no reason to hang it up.
 9 years ago '04        #196
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
A blog about how Nas lost.....
 07-23-2008, 06:17 PM         #197
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen batman and its the best movie ever!!!!!
 07-23-2008, 06:17 PM         #198
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really why?
 07-23-2008, 06:18 PM         #199
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause it sold the most and made the most money!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #200
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$792 | Props total: 332 332
nas didn't lose, because he didnt give afu*k to be in some gay a.ss competition anyways.. hes real.. make music.. to be heard... not to make money.. .hes been having money already.. you dont need it no more... ppl gota grow up and understand that money aint everything... and nas' message is more important.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy