Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 01:52 PM         #141
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Problem with Joe Budden is the same sh*t that hold rappers like Papoose and Lloyd Bank$ back...no fu*kin versatility...same barotone voice...same stories...same lyrics...but different colors...and every fu*kin song sounds the same...

And don't get sh*t twisted but Budden's fanbase is strictly dudes that are jackin his albums off the computer for free...white, aged 16-20, and didn't even listen to hip-hop until they found out how to get it free off the computer...

Streets in Jersey don't even got buzz for Joe Budden...NEVER have NEVER will...n*ggas need to and realize
dont even know why i'ma respond but dude your whole statement is wack!!!

The only people who are feeling buddens are 16-20 and white.....well if that were true then buddens would be up there with eminem as far as a fanbase...wouldn't you think

You dont know you just put something just to be puttin it.....gotta hate in some fashion and you didnt really know how.....horrible, same stories, so you're telling me 3 sides to a story is the same as secrets.....

I bet you didnt even understand them two songs, tha's why you're mad...lmfao!!!
 9 years ago '04        #142
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
says the guy who said wayne is better..............ok
 9 years ago '05        #143
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 KingOfNY369 said:
Styles P
Jada
Nas
Common
Wayne

shall I go on...
U fu*ked up wit the fifth rapper U named I was wit u up to Common Wayne is hot garbage, his flow is nice but his lyrics is a.sscheeks, all he need to do is fix them wack a.ss metaphors and he'll be straight, he's all image and flow.
 07-22-2008, 02:14 PM         #144
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Market said:
dont even know why i'ma respond but dude your whole statement is wack!!!

The only people who are feeling buddens are 16-20 and white.....well if that were true then buddens would be up there with eminem as far as a fanbase...wouldn't you think

You dont know you just put something just to be puttin it.....gotta hate in some fashion and you didnt really know how.....horrible, same stories, so you're telling me 3 sides to a story is the same as secrets.....

I bet you didnt even understand them two songs, tha's why you're mad...lmfao!!!
OK first off...you're mad cuz you fall into the description of who I'm describing that listens to this sh*t...

Secondly, for you to mention Budden and Em in the same sentence shows your true ignorance. And to ask if I think because white kids like Joe Budden then he'd be up there in fanbase with a MULTIPLATINUM worldwide recognizable classic album droppin artist/movie star Eminem, is just complete idiocracy...and your dumb a.ss actually helps me prove my point that ONLY white kids in a VERY SMALL AND TINY demographic listen to him...and if he was actually good then HE WOULD have a large fanbase...I mean look at when 50 came up, Jay came up, Nas came up...all 3 never had a buzz initially...and look what happened when white dudes got a hold of their music, they embraced it, and even reevaluated their albums to now belassics (deservingly so)...If Budden was really that good EVERYONE would know...not just a select few white dudes on the internet

And funny I NEVER heard a black dude give Joe Budden any respect...EVER

"Pump, pump, pump it up..." - Joe Budden
 07-22-2008, 02:15 PM         #145
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
U fu*ked up wit the fifth rapper U named I was wit u up to Common Wayne is hot garbage, his flow is nice but his lyrics is a.sscheeks, all he need to do is fix them wack a.ss metaphors and he'll be straight, he's all image and flow.
Says the dude with Shyne in his top 10...
 9 years ago '04        #146
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 KingOfNY369 said:
Styles P
Jada
Nas
Common
Wayne

shall I go on...
Wayne is not better.
Styles is nice, but not better.
 9 years ago '05        #147
Basicgz 
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:
Says the dude with Shyne in his top 10...
From cuttin' solid Purico to stack Fritos
went from grams to kilos
Mac in one hand, in the other hand grands and C-notes
game got my eyes wider than a 430 Buggy
no tellin' what the fu*k I'll do for this money
stay posted up close with k!llers and cut throats
the thoroughest bi*ches who in they pus*y stuff coke
as I cook and cut coke with the bakin' soda Arm and Hammer
palmin' hammers
think you crazy? n*gga, my clique's bananas
takin' over with the Mafia
hittin' n*ggas for they bricks like Gracias
the c*ckiest, it's obvious, it's me, he, who?
confront frontin' n*ggas like "You want it? well n*gga, me too"
what the fu*k, I'm callin' your bluff, n*ggas act like they stopped
makin' guns after they made yours
I'm sponsored by the NRA, DOA rules
grin and stand over your coffin like "Hey you!"
tell the Devil I'm comin', keep it hot
for now I got my eyes on a billboard spot
don't stop.

Die for it
take the stand, lie for it
blow trial, get up in the chair and fry for it
never tellin' or snitchin'
rather swim with the fish'n
mothafu*ka respect it, the commission

[Verse 2]
(First 4 lines with Jamaican accent)
I buy and sell bricks with my n*gga P.D.
down with the team called B.B.E.
now if you want to join the team you know you must see me
buy ya can't talk to FEDS or d*ck R.I.D.
It's a cold World baby boy, fu*k it, I'm colder
Animals on my back keep my warm, my armor
Frank Lucas persona, warmin' coke up in the sauna
let me warn ya, trip against my team you's a goner
infact it's drastic
a couple Million in the mattress
with a safe d*ck I say fu*k taxes
rather endulge in duct tape pig tie tactics
crime pays
n*gga, Nine-Hundred and Ninety-Nine ways
my destiny's vague, will I survive or blow trial?
lay shot up, Puff cryin' in denial
while my enemies smile, buried in style
Gucci suits and cufflings
sneakin' drugs through Heavens customs.

[Verse 3]
POP POP POP! warning shot, who's to blame
Shyne mothafu*ka, don't forget the name
stretch the Caine, to cop the house and the plane
'till my Massacre, slain
brains hang from the window of my Range
fu*k the FEDS, 2 green and one red
Firm tight, hold the dice in this game of life
Aces suffice
paper's a must
Fallen Angels and Angel dust
my team do dirt to avoid layin' in the dust
Million dollar portraits in my fortress
of course it's Po
bloodstainin', aeroplanin', Four-Hundred horses slow
Platinum cable, round table, so all the bosses know
I'm takin' over
'cause they coke got too much bakin' soda
they say money ain't everything
you fu*kin' right n*gga, it's the only thing
in God we trust, the Holy thing
I look into my enemy's eye
let 'em know you play fly you go out Kennedy style.

Dont U be stupid homie, Shyne Po that n*gga do U listen to music or skim thru it??? Anyone who think Wayne is better than Shyne clearly must be three things.......................A female................Gay......................... Not a Real n*gga

Last edited by Basicgz; 07-22-2008 at 02:29 PM..
 07-22-2008, 02:29 PM         #148
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
says the guy who said wayne is better..............ok
Difference is Wayne has dropped a classic album in his career and Budden HASN'T...He also dropped a 6 retail solo albums, 3 retail group albums, and a joint retail album with Birdman...was a part of one of the bigger movements in hip-hop when Ca$h Money made EVERYONE listen to the south...and still to this day at just 25 is the hottest rapper in the game. And if you don't believe that then check your television, radio, magazine stand, or any club on the planet, and I bet you see Lil' Wayne not Joe Budden...

Wayne pushed a million records in a week off his weakest album of the 3 Carters...and it alone sold more than Joe Budden has and will EVER sell

Wayne has dropped tens of mixtapes inbetween his album and created one of the biggest buzzs' in hip-hop history...Budden has been tryin to do the same thing since '03 and it still hasn't happened even with all the supposed greatness you fools claim he brings to hip-hop...
 07-22-2008, 02:30 PM         #149
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Wayne is not better.
Styles is nice, but not better.
That IS T.I. in your avi correct?
 07-22-2008, 02:32 PM         #150
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Says another dude from a state that knows sh*t about hip-hop...
so only states with major acts can relate to hip hop?
 9 years ago '06        #151
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
budden is good, definately not great, he's good at what he does, there's rappers who would put out better albums den em

Last edited by ItIsWhatItIs; 07-22-2008 at 02:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #152
Basicgz 
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:
Difference is Wayne has dropped a classic album in his career and Budden HASN'T...He also dropped a 6 retail solo albums, 3 retail group albums, and a joint retail album with Birdman...was a part of one of the bigger movements in hip-hop when Ca$h Money made EVERYONE listen to the south...and still to this day at just 25 is the hottest rapper in the game. And if you don't believe that then check your television, radio, magazine stand, or any club on the planet, and I bet you see Lil' Wayne not Joe Budden...

Wayne pushed a million records in a week off his weakest album of the 3 Carters...and it alone sold more than Joe Budden has and will EVER sell

Wayne has dropped tens of mixtapes inbetween his album and created one of the biggest buzzs' in hip-hop history...Budden has been tryin to do the same thing since '03 and it still hasn't happened even with all the supposed greatness you fools claim he brings to hip-hop...

Keyword Hottest, Hottest and Skill set two different things, I see Soulja Boy all over T.V so he should be in Top 5 all time too also, and what the fu*k is Buzz, Papoose had buzz for like 5 years who gives a fu*k about buzz and what classic album has this clown put out Vanilla Ice went fu*kin diamond I dont care about no record sales
 07-22-2008, 02:38 PM         #153
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
From cuttin' solid Purico to stack Fritos
went from grams to kilos
Mac in one hand, in the other hand grands and C-notes
game got my eyes wider than a 430 Buggy
no tellin' what the fu*k I'll do for this money
stay posted up close with k!llers and cut throats
the thoroughest bi*ches who in they pus*y stuff coke
as I cook and cut coke with the bakin' soda Arm and Hammer
palmin' hammers
think you crazy? n*gga, my clique's bananas
takin' over with the Mafia
hittin' n*ggas for they bricks like Gracias
the c*ckiest, it's obvious, it's me, he, who?
confront frontin' n*ggas like "You want it? well n*gga, me too"
what the fu*k, I'm callin' your bluff, n*ggas act like they stopped
makin' guns after they made yours
I'm sponsored by the NRA, DOA rules
grin and stand over your coffin like "Hey you!"
tell the Devil I'm comin', keep it hot
for now I got my eyes on a billboard spot
don't stop.

Die for it
take the stand, lie for it
blow trial, get up in the chair and fry for it
never tellin' or snitchin'
rather swim with the fish'n
mothafu*ka respect it, the commission

[Verse 2]
(First 4 lines with Jamaican accent)
I buy and sell bricks with my n*gga P.D.
down with the team called B.B.E.
now if you want to join the team you know you must see me
buy ya can't talk to FEDS or d*ck R.I.D.
It's a cold World baby boy, fu*k it, I'm colder
Animals on my back keep my warm, my armor
Frank Lucas persona, warmin' coke up in the sauna
let me warn ya, trip against my team you's a goner
infact it's drastic
a couple Million in the mattress
with a safe d*ck I say fu*k taxes
rather endulge in duct tape pig tie tactics
crime pays
n*gga, Nine-Hundred and Ninety-Nine ways
my destiny's vague, will I survive or blow trial?
lay shot up, Puff cryin' in denial
while my enemies smile, buried in style
Gucci suits and cufflings
sneakin' drugs through Heavens customs.

[Verse 3]
POP POP POP! warning shot, who's to blame
Shyne mothafu*ka, don't forget the name
stretch the Caine, to cop the house and the plane
'till my Massacre, slain
brains hang from the window of my Range
fu*k the FEDS, 2 green and one red
Firm tight, hold the dice in this game of life
Aces suffice
paper's a must
Fallen Angels and Angel dust
my team do dirt to avoid layin' in the dust
Million dollar portraits in my fortress
of course it's Po
bloodstainin', aeroplanin', Four-Hundred horses slow
Platinum cable, round table, so all the bosses know
I'm takin' over
'cause they coke got too much bakin' soda
they say money ain't everything
you fu*kin' right n*gga, it's the only thing
in God we trust, the Holy thing
I look into my enemy's eye
let 'em know you play fly you go out Kennedy style.

Dont U be stupid homie, Shyne Po that n*gga do U listen to music or skim thru it??? Anyone who think Wayne is better than Shyne clearly must be three things.......................A female................Gay......................... Not a Real n*gga

No sorry I'm not a "real n*gga"...my fault...I forgot hip-hop was all about gettin yourself indicted because you rap about sh*t that never happened in your life, and then on some freak accident it does and you end up servin a bid for how long now??? O and so we understand eachother...Shyne was makin records not bakin pies in the kitchen...and if rappers pretending that they sell this and that and shoot him or her on EVERY TRACK are what you base greatness in hip-hop then apparently you need a fu*kin wake-up call...By the way when was the last album he dropped? Last anything he dropped? And who's to say he was even relevant in hip-hop then...let alone now..Shyne fu*kin Po...Haha...Thought he'd be somebody tryin to sound like B.I.G., guess only you and Diddy thought that would work...

I mean he did sign Foxy Brown for a couple days to outshine him on his album

NEXT...
 9 years ago '07        #154
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
People don't wanna listen to real sh*t. And thats the truth. Reason why Hova can get away with it is because he mixes materalism with real talk one liners. People don't wanna listen to friends dying of cancer or affairs and sh*t. God knows why coz to me that sh*t is like a drama filled soap opera thats why I get so addicted. People wanna listen to fake thugs talking about Ice and cars and bi*ches most of the stuff they can never relate to. Whereas every single one of us can relate to pain in any sort of way. My answer is I simply don't know.
 9 years ago '05        #155
Basicgz 
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:
No sorry I'm not a "real n*gga"...my fault...I forgot hip-hop was all about gettin yourself indicted because you rap about sh*t that never happened in your life, and then on some freak accident it does and you end up servin a bid for how long now??? O and so we understand eachother...Shyne was makin records not bakin pies in the kitchen...and if rappers pretending that they sell this and that and shoot him or her on EVERY TRACK are what you base greatness in hip-hop then apparently you need a fu*kin wake-up call...By the way when was the last album he dropped? Last anything he dropped? And who's to say he was even relevant in hip-hop then...let alone now..Shyne fu*kin Po...Haha...Thought he'd be somebody tryin to sound like B.I.G., guess only you and Diddy thought that would work...

I mean he did sign Foxy Brown for a couple days to outshine him on his album

NEXT...

U a funny guy but here's the thing U talkin bout things rapper talk about they never do then Why is Wayne a blood at 25?? Last time I check n*ggas who bang start out at a average age 12-13 years old but now I'm 25 and my so called Daddy is 50 we bloods now And who can drop an album doin a 10 year bid?? what are you 7 years old? The n*gga was shot in a drug deal gone wrong Wayne shot himself playin wit a gun and not knowing how to work a safety How can Wayne talk about bricks and guns when he had a deal since he was 8 When did I base greatness on what n*ggas do on the streets when did that come out my mouth, I base it on somethin Wayne doesnt have......................LYRICISM, do us all a favor take the Frank White photo out ya avy and put a pic of Wesley Snipes as Tommy Flannagan

Last edited by Basicgz; 07-22-2008 at 02:49 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #156
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
REAL n*gga sh*t

07-22-2008, 02:48 PM         #157
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Keyword Hottest, Hottest and Skill set two different things, I see Soulja Boy all over T.V so he should be in Top 5 all time too also, and what the fu*k is Buzz, Papoose had buzz for like 5 years who gives a fu*k about buzz and what classic album has this clown put out Vanilla Ice went fu*kin diamond I dont care about no record sales
Well when you're hot, you sell...didn't anybody ever teach you that? Or couldn't you figure that out yourself??...With that said...the ONLY reason rappers are rapping is for MONEY...or are you under the a.ssumption that they do it for fun because that's what they say in their music while they're tryin to get you to buy it?

And you're absolutely right about the whole Papoose BUZZ...difference there is Papoose isn't selling sh*t and Wayne is...so there has to be something behind this growing fanbase for Lil' Wayne...

And I'm sorry but i don't listen to the radio or watch television for music so I don't ever see or hear anything about Soulda Boy other than he contributes to the demise of hip-hop...

And I can give a fu*k that Vanilla Ice went diamond 15+ years ago...the game was different then...there was no internet to download all your music for free...Back then you actually had to buy an album even if it was just for one song...and Ice Ice Baby was a global hit...like Thriller...U Can't Touch This...Rico Suave...Mambo No. 5 or even the fu*kin Macarena...so don't bring up one hit wonders and think you've proven your point...

And The Carter 2 is a fu*kin classic...regardless of the rest of his catalogue
 9 years ago '07        #158
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
People don't wanna listen to real sh*t. And thats the truth. Reason why Hova can get away with it is because he mixes materalism with real talk one liners. People don't wanna listen to friends dying of cancer or affairs and sh*t. God knows why coz to me that sh*t is like a drama filled soap opera thats why I get so addicted. People wanna listen to fake thugs talking about Ice and cars and bi*ches most of the stuff they can never relate to. Whereas every single one of us can relate to pain in any sort of way. My answer is I simply don't know.
Propa, what's hood mama?
 9 years ago '07        #159
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469

9 years ago '07        #160
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 Verse said:
Propa, what's hood mama?
Hey baby boy how you been?

Not much I been mad busy I only really just logged on and got your message! Off to Cuba in 4 days so preparing to finish work and get ready for that. What about you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy