Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 12:29 PM         #121
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's not the best
in your opinion right!! Right, in others opinion he is....
You dont like him dont waste your time looking at thread.....

We have 5 pages on this thread obviously somebody likes the n*gga
even those who dont like them feed into threads if you dont like him why even bother.....


Hattas you gotta love'em
 07-22-2008, 12:37 PM         #122
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Market said:
in your opinion right!! Right, in others opinion he is....
You dont like him dont waste your time looking at thread.....

We have 5 pages on this thread obviously somebody likes the n*gga
even those who dont like them feed into threads if you dont like him why even bother.....


Hattas you gotta love'em
damn, just because i said he isnt the best, you a.ssume that i dont like him...what type of bias sh*t is that...i listen to some of duke's music, i have no reason to hold any personal grudge, but some of the comments that some of you make sounds mad bias....lil wayne selling one mill>joey's 5 page boxden post, but i wouldnt say nothing outlandish like that makes him better


Last edited by youngholla; 07-22-2008 at 12:40 PM..
 07-22-2008, 12:39 PM         #123
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I Die Tomorrow is one of the best songs i've ever heard
 9 years ago '04        #124
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
its fu*king personal opinions!!! you can't get mad over someone else opinion and if you do then you are an dumbass!! what I look like getting mad at the next man cause he don't see things the same way as me? my opinion joe is ill as fu*k he is my favorite rapper bar none!!!! but do I think he is the best? hard to say cause there is to many people who can spit! but he is my favorite rapper!
 07-22-2008, 01:01 PM         #125
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^name 5 better???? and don't bring up record sales or money n*gga who spits harder.
Styles P
Jada
Nas
Common
Wayne

shall I go on...
 9 years ago '07        #126
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
i just can't understand why "other" rappers don't even acknowledge Joe Budden, or his music...like i can see people in general, because most could careless about the art, culture from a lyrical perspective,

to most fans its all about the fads.

but rappers don't even acknowledge his music, especially the great artists, all Joe does lyrically, and they don't even give respect where its due.

i've never heard any other artist really bring his name up, or just show love


Last edited by Pos; 07-22-2008 at 01:04 PM..
 07-22-2008, 01:03 PM         #127
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
because n*ggaz on boxden feel they should discredit the talent and skill of certain people by coming out with rules like :

you have to have albums sold in major stores

you have to have singles on the radio

and whatever bullsh*t they come up with to slight joe budden instead of realizing the n*gga has well over 5 albums worth of material and has countless classic joints (all of me, dumbout, 3 sides, 40 licks, secrets, stained, young n*ggaz and the list goes on!!!!!)

to me the n*gga is the best in the game. he has every package a rapper needs and to me hes the best at most of those skills that make a rapper versatile but some people are just plain stupid

Says the dude from Jersey with the Budden avitar...

And he's even a Kobe c*ck-rocker...

You fit the description of a BX groupie to a fu*kin tee...
 9 years ago '05        #128
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Pos said:
i just can't understand why "other" rappers don't even acknowledge Joe Budden, or his music...like i can see people in general, because most could careless about the art, culture from a lyrical perspective,

to most fans its all about the fads.

but rappers don't even acknowledge his music, especially the great artists, all Joe does lyrically, and they don't even give respect where its due.

i've never heard any other artist really bring his name up, or just show love
Because when a rapper (The Game) shouts out other rappers, they call him a dickrider.
 07-22-2008, 01:06 PM         #129
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Styles P
Jada
Nas
Common
Wayne

shall I go on...
^^^lamooooo wow im not even gonna roast you cuz you just owned yourself by putting lil wayne, that's ownage in it's self budden >>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #130
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Because when a rapper (The Game) shouts out other rappers, they call him a dickrider.
yea but Game is fu*kin horrible,

your talkin about a phony, recycled, No skill whatsoever rapper...

Joey actually has skill, keeps it real, and gives props to other rappers, sometimes in his music....but there is a point he gets across while doing it


Last edited by Pos; 07-22-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 07-22-2008, 01:13 PM         #131
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Problem with Joe Budden is the same sh*t that hold rappers like Papoose and Lloyd Bank$ back...no fu*kin versatility...same barotone voice...same stories...same lyrics...but different colors...and every fu*kin song sounds the same...

And don't get sh*t twisted but Budden's fanbase is strictly dudes that are jackin his albums off the computer for free...white, aged 16-20, and didn't even listen to hip-hop until they found out how to get it free off the computer...

Streets in Jersey don't even got buzz for Joe Budden...NEVER have NEVER will...n*ggas need to :wow: and realize
 07-22-2008, 01:28 PM         #132
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^lamooooo wow im not even gonna roast you cuz you just owned yourself by putting lil wayne, that's ownage in it's self budden >>>>>>>>>>
Listen buddy...I understand that you live in Oregon, and other than including the state's name in the coolest game I ever played on a computer when I was 7...the Oregon Trail is the ONLY fu*kin thing you and your fellow residents are known for...not alone hip-hop, rap or even music in general

So not only does your opinion not matter because of the state you live in, but more so that you have chosen the most overrated artist who has yet to drop a classic album (yet gets praise like he's a legend) or even an above average album, who doesn't even get respect in his hometown because of the trash he drops.

And with all the mixtape talk...Wayne takes a hot sh*t all over Budden and his once every other 3 years mitxape. If more people than just you fu*kin f*g**t a.ss leechers from the middle of nowhere who pretend to understand hip-hop, actually listened to his hot garbage, you would think he would have been signed, had a retail album, a video, a single, a chain, fu*kin somethin...but he doesn't...so he drops a mixtape that sends white kids online into a frenzy every 3 years with all the money he saved up working at Walgreens for ya'll to ogle over then come into forums and claim the "Pump It Up" maestro is the best rapper right now??? At least he was on a major, had a small buzz, and 2 singles on Def Jam...

Send that n*gga Joe Buddens some flowers for that grave...

R.I.P. Joe Budden 2002-2003
 9 years ago '04        #133
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
that buzz in the street from where you from means sh*t really! he is trying to reach the masses and if jersey don't feel him then there is others that will! look at yung berg NOBODY from the CHI feels this dude at all!!! but he got videos out and had a hit so at the end of the day its about fans no matter where they are from.
 07-22-2008, 01:37 PM         #134
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
that buzz in the street from where you from means sh*t really! he is trying to reach the masses and if jersey don't feel him then there is others that will! look at yung berg NOBODY from the CHI feels this dude at all!!! but he got videos out and had a hit so at the end of the day its about fans no matter where they are from.
Like Joe Budden...NOBODY feels Young Berg elsewhere either...

When rappers like Jim Jones, Plies, and Soulja Boy can have retail albums, videos,concerts and fame...and Buddens can't so much as get a fanbase big enough to push for a single or video let alone an interested label...you ARE NOT relevant and your BUZZ is very minimal...


Last edited by KingOfNY369; 07-22-2008 at 01:42 PM..
 07-22-2008, 01:37 PM         #135
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^name 5 better???? and don't bring up record sales or money n*gga who spits harder.
joe budden's is hot no doubt but i can name five better easy

styles p
az
nas
jadakiss
ghostface
black thought


joe buddens need a hit thats it he'll defiently be up there on my list but he needs a classic album to put with them ill mixtapes
 07-22-2008, 01:39 PM         #136
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Problem with Joe Budden is the same sh*t that hold rappers like Papoose and Lloyd Bank$ back...no fu*kin versatility...same barotone voice...same stories...same lyrics...but different colors...and every fu*kin song sounds the same...

And don't get sh*t twisted but Budden's fanbase is strictly dudes that are jackin his albums off the computer for free...white, aged 16-20, and didn't even listen to hip-hop until they found out how to get it free off the computer...

Streets in Jersey don't even got buzz for Joe Budden...NEVER have NEVER will...n*ggas need to :wow: and realize
joe budden is defiently holdin jersey down as far as mc's
 07-22-2008, 01:41 PM         #137
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Listen buddy...I understand that you live in Oregon, and other than including the state's name in the coolest game I ever played on a computer when I was 7...the Oregon Trail is the ONLY fu*kin thing you and your fellow residents are known for...not alone hip-hop, rap or even music in general

So not only does your opinion not matter because of the state you live in, but more so that you have chosen the most overrated artist who has yet to drop a classic album (yet gets praise like he's a legend) or even an above average album, who doesn't even get respect in his hometown because of the trash he drops.

And with all the mixtape talk...Wayne takes a hot sh*t all over Budden and his once every other 3 years mitxape. If more people than just you fu*kin f*g**t a.ss leechers from the middle of nowhere who pretend to understand hip-hop, actually listened to his hot garbage, you would think he would have been signed, had a retail album, a video, a single, a chain, fu*kin somethin...but he doesn't...so he drops a mixtape that sends white kids online into a frenzy every 3 years with all the money he saved up working at Walgreens for ya'll to ogle over then come into forums and claim the "Pump It Up" maestro is the best rapper right now??? At least he was on a major, had a small buzz, and 2 singles on Def Jam...

Send that n*gga Joe Buddens some flowers for that grave...

R.I.P. Joe Budden 2002-2003
u sir are an idiot
 07-22-2008, 01:43 PM         #138
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
u sir are an idiot
Says another dude from a state that knows sh*t about hip-hop...
 9 years ago '07        #139
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
alotta n*ggas from Jersey said Budden is reppin Jersey City wrong, i guess they want him to be some hardcore rapper or some sh*t, but joey don't really stand for that, he keeps it Real, and isn't on that phony sh*t, like say The Game, etcccc

but at the end of the day, when these n*ggas become "Sane" and quit that murderer sh*t, and really look at Joey's music, you gotta respect it

so i would say he's definitley reppin them right


Last edited by Pos; 07-22-2008 at 01:47 PM..
 07-22-2008, 01:49 PM         #140
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopismyjob said:
joe budden is defiently holdin jersey down as far as mc's
He's the only fu*kin one rapping from Jersey other than Redman...and he still don't hold it down...

Who else is in hip-hop is from New Jersey you fu*kin genius?

The Fugees
Queen Latifah
Def Squad
Naughty By Nature

And seeing their careers ended in the 90's they don't hold much down still...but ALL more than Joe Budden as of 2008

And if all of those rappers where to hold a concert RIGHT NOW at the fu*kin Izod Center in Jersey...Joe Budden would sell the least amount tickets compared to the other artists...EASILY...so fu*k that bullsh*t buzz you clowns daydream about...

And don't go naming me some other half-assed artist from Jersey without a deal, record, or single...and try and tell me they're hott...you lose
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy