Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^pfff lmao only n*gga that can't be considered better then joe on that list is hov, lyrically joe sh*ts on all them n*ggaz EASILLY you have a avy with 2 white bi*ches kissin out all the things you could have picked you got 2 white hoes kissin your opinion means nothing
What does my avy have to do with me not liking Joey?? I got two hoes kissing and you two dudes sweating. So who's opinon shouldn't count cornball. Yall Joe buddens fans need to realize dude is aight but not great or even close to it.
 9 years ago '04        #42
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
Yall n*ggas have lost it....... Jay, Nas, Jada, Fab, AZ.... 5 better... I can post 5 songs from each of these rappers thats better than Budden's best song....
 9 years ago '04        #43
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 LilEscobar said:
Yall n*ggas have lost it....... Jay, Nas, Jada, Fab, AZ.... 5 better... I can post 5 songs from each of these rappers thats better than Budden's best song....
I'm not even that big of a Budden fan and I know this statement is bullsh*t.
 07-21-2008, 11:03 PM         #44
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
"i feel like life is all written, understand my math/ got on my knees told God i had a plan, he laughed/ i mean hours pass, no sleep/ cowards get a slow leak,
Showered twice the whole week, powerless control freak.........."

c'mon
powerless control freak

n*ggaz dont say sh*t like that
 9 years ago '05        #45
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 crmlbywonder said:
fiasco is not better than joey. for one joe keeps it WAAAY more realer than lupe!!!! lupe talks about world issues and encodes it in some type of indirect message. while joey just gives it to you real and uncut. saying lupe is better than joey is like sayin nas is better than 2pac, NAAAAAAAA!!!! dont get me wrong i got lupe second. ut you cant really relate to sh*t lupe say and you cant feel sh*t in ya heart when he spit like the feeling you get when joey and pac spit from their gut. you just cant. lupe might be more lyrical, he might make it harder for people 2 understand but hes not getting his message across to most. joe puts it out there, food for thought and as far as Fab and Beans!!!!!!!???!!!!?????? LMAO!!!!!!!!
How U know I cant relate to Lupe?? U dont kno me from a can of paint I cant relate to sh*t Rappers talk about cause I dont live they lifestyle, I cant relate to Budden at all I aint never smoked dust in my life, my brother never pulled a gun out on me for a sandwich, I've never fu*ked a bi*ch wit a body like Gloria Velez I've had some dimes but not wit that type of body but that dont take away from the fact that he can rap, Lupe spit real sh*t, U mean to tell me just because Budden is straight foward that means he's better?? Young Jeezy gives it to U straight forward more than Nas does so does that mean he better than Nas? 40 Glocc(rapper from Cali) is a real n*gga and he raps from the heart so does that give me the right to say he the best? U just proved my point anyway U said Lupe is more lyrical thats what matters to me, and if Sigel aint that n*gga why Budden said thats one of the rappers he said was on his level? U better do ya homework on the broad street bully and Loso is bananas sir
 9 years ago '07        #46
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 KeepinItTrill said:
because he doesn't have an album out

you can't label a rapper the best out with no album to back it up
they said wayne was the best out with mad whack albums?
 07-21-2008, 11:04 PM         #47
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
jay nas az ok, fabolous and jada i want you to name one song they have better than 3 sides to a story!!!
 9 years ago '07        #48
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5487 5487
name 5 Fab songs better than Buddens best, that should be interesting lolllll....

Can you hear me was cool, breathe...........damn he got alot of bi*ch songs
 9 years ago '07        #49
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 Jae_Mike said:
I dont listen to 15 year olds opinions...
 9 years ago '04        #50
Dtruth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 0 0
because he dont rap about k!lling and about how he's tougher than nigerian hair...
btw where is eryka badu at anyway?
 9 years ago '07        #51
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
 07-21-2008, 11:10 PM         #52
Slugfest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
hm... naw. ..

Joe Buddens aint proved nothing yet ... close thread fam
Best mixtape of all-time.
 9 years ago '07        #53
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Jae_Mike said:
buddens is that dude tho i be like damn he spit that crack what the fu*k is up, ....I'm done seeing my friends in the rearview thing we really closer than we are
fu*k the record label
No relation or correlation all my admiration just turned aggravation they say
How you sit so long when you spew classics?
I tell n*ggas I can't understand it "that's blue magic"
The rap game as is either you on some snap sh*t
Or plan ol' stuck in a different decade like the brat is
I hear n*ggas joints and take it personal WHY
Now everybody want to spit about their personal lives
Before that was none existent
Me I'm an addict with an addition for anything that seems to cause friction
 07-21-2008, 11:10 PM         #54
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
^^^you can make an argument for nas and hov but fab fu*k no and az is dope but not on budden level, and budden best song >>>>>any of these n*ggaz best songs
 07-21-2008, 11:11 PM         #55
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
How U know I cant relate to Lupe?? U dont kno me from a can of paint I cant relate to sh*t Rappers talk about cause I dont live they lifestyle, I cant relate to Budden at all I aint never smoked dust in my life, my brother never pulled a gun out on me for a sandwich, I've never fu*ked a bi*ch wit a body like Gloria Velez I've had some dimes but not wit that type of body but that dont take away from the fact that he can rap, Lupe spit real sh*t, U mean to tell me just because Budden is straight foward that means he's better?? Young Jeezy gives it to U straight forward more than Nas does so does that mean he better than Nas? 40 Glocc(rapper from Cali) is a real n*gga and he raps from the heart so does that give me the right to say he the best? U just proved my point anyway U said Lupe is more lyrical thats what matters to me, and if Sigel aint that n*gga why Budden said thats one of the rappers he said was on his level? U better do ya homework on the broad street bully and Loso is bananas sir
n*gga one, you just specified the reason why joe budden is the best. if you actually LISTEN to him its more than those events. its intrapersonal sh*t he goes throug that EVERY1 goes through bruh. be a little more open minded. young jeezy doesnt give it more str8 than nas at all, he just lacks vocabulary and subjects to talk aout. it aint hard to be more lyrical than someone. all you gotta do is go to rhymezone.com type in a big word and rhyme with that sh*t for a whole page canibus = more lyrical than pac but hes not better.
and about sigel, i kno sigel's whole discography but i suggest you do YOUR HW and check out his last album vs mood muzik 3. or if that aint good listen to the day they freestyled at green lantern last year
 9 years ago '07        #56
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^you can make an argument for nas and hov but fab fu*k no and az is dope but not on budden level, and budden best song >>>>>any of these n*ggaz best songs
please tell me you did not just say

Joe's best song > Nas best song
 9 years ago '07        #57
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space

WHO PT. 3,

GET'EMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
 07-21-2008, 11:13 PM         #58
Slugfest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:

WHO PT. 3,

GET'EMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Yessir!
 9 years ago '04        #59
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 625 625
 Pos said:
Hiatus is an unbelievable track, i mean you can actually feel what he is saying, bar for bar....you can feel his whole mood

he puts that pain into his flow, plus the ad-lib he got owwwwwwwwwwwww!!!, crazyyy
yea man...that is the nastiest ad lib in the game. EASY
 07-21-2008, 11:22 PM         #60
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
please tell me you did not just say

Joe's best song > Nas best song
^^^hell yeah n*gga without a doubt, please tell me you didn't say zro was the best out???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago