Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^name 5 better???? and don't bring up record sales or money n*gga who spits harder.
Andre 3000
Lupe Fiasco(He's The Real Best Rapper Alive)
Saigon
Fabolous
Beanie Sigel

And three of these rappers Budden said himself they was on his level and Andre 3000 is lightyears ahead of Budden I'm sorry so is Fiasco, he is a close 6th IMO
 07-21-2008, 10:43 PM         #22
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
I been listening to Mouse since 03 but heres the thing about Budden, I love his ability to express his emotions thats his bread and butter, kinda reminds me of Scarface, I mean All of Me is one of the most heart felt tracks I've ever heard The Future was basically the same just had better lyricism he hits the ball out th park when he raps about his life and struggles because U can actually see it when he speaks but this is what he lacks its his flow people dont understand thats the only thing missing from him, the lyrics are there but his flow is the same, its like he dont have no style he dont switch it up here and there, like for example Lupe Fiasco is very versitile, Saigon is very versitile, Stack Bundles was versitile they had style, and swag, they can give U different types of flows and I wanna hear him on different production like 9th Wonder, Kanye West, and other producers he aint worked with, you have to give the listeners different vibes and sounds, show your all around game, but his lyricism is the only reason I listen to him but his flow get boring but he is an excellent rapper
no i dont think theres sh*t wrong with joeys flow. joey has one OF THE MOST TALENT FLOWS OUT THERE. heres the thing..... joe budden aint been in a place where he can experiment his flow cause like he said alot of his music after his album situation(the growth development hell) was just in vain. so his music was always soundin the same. a beat that goes on and on and let him put 6 million bars on it and fade it out. hes feedin the underground fans wat we want. BARS, we dont care too much for his SWAG, but wen he gets back on a major and he is put to a mainstream situation everything will be right. YOU CANT TELL ME WHEN FOCUS CAME OUT n*ggaZ WASNT FEELIN IT. i remember my damn self. his flow on focus and pump it up was "swaggy". and he even showed it on some underground joints like 4 walls. n*ggaz was like joey alot back in 03. he know wat he had to do in that situation the same way hes doin what he needs to do now
 9 years ago '07        #23
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 5462 5462
"i feel like life is all written, understand my math/ got on my knees told God i had a plan, he laughed/ i mean hours pass, no sleep/ cowards get a slow leak,
Showered twice the whole week, powerless control freak.........."

c'mon
 9 years ago '05        #24
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^what is there to prove n*gga???
this is hip-hop... fam ... he hasnt done sh*t... just think .. if there was no internet... would joe buddens be poppin?
 9 years ago '07        #25
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 Dash420 said:
Listening to Joe Budden = :sleepy:
I agree Joey Sucks. I can name ten mc off the top of my head that's better

Hov
Kiss
Game
Fab
Ghostface
Kanye
Beans
S.P
Face
 07-21-2008, 10:49 PM         #26
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Andre 3000
Lupe Fiasco(He's The Real Best Rapper Alive)
Saigon
Fabolous
Beanie Sigel

And three of these rappers Budden said himself they was on his level and Andre 3000 is lightyears ahead of Budden I'm sorry so is Fiasco, he is a close 6th IMO
fiasco is not better than joey. for one joe keeps it WAAAY more realer than lupe!!!! lupe talks about world issues and encodes it in some type of indirect message. while joey just gives it to you real and uncut. saying lupe is better than joey is like sayin nas is better than 2pac, NAAAAAAAA!!!! dont get me wrong i got lupe second. ut you cant really relate to sh*t lupe say and you cant feel sh*t in ya heart when he spit like the feeling you get when joey and pac spit from their gut. you just cant. lupe might be more lyrical, he might make it harder for people 2 understand but hes not getting his message across to most. joe puts it out there, food for thought and as far as Fab and Beans!!!!!!!???!!!!?????? LMAO!!!!!!!!
 07-21-2008, 10:50 PM         #27
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willie_Dynamite said:

Hov
Kiss
Game
Fab
Ghostface
Kanye
Beans
S.P
Face
^^^pfff lmao only n*gga that can't be considered better then joe on that list is hov, lyrically joe sh*ts on all them n*ggaz EASILLY you have a avy with 2 white bi*ches kissin out all the things you could have picked you got 2 white hoes kissin your opinion means nothing
 07-21-2008, 10:51 PM         #28
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willie_Dynamite said:

Hov
Kiss
Game
Fab
Ghostface
Kanye
Beans
S.P
Face
listenin to ghostface is annoyin, fabolous voice is if anything the WORST. kiss whole STYLE is REDUNDED. and kanye better than Mouse???? you lost respect for that post
 9 years ago '05        #29
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 crmlbywonder said:
no i dont think theres sh*t wrong with joeys flow. joey has one OF THE MOST TALENT FLOWS OUT THERE. heres the thing..... joe budden aint been in a place where he can experiment his flow cause like he said alot of his music after his album situation(the growth development hell) was just in vain. so his music was always soundin the same. a beat that goes on and on and let him put 6 million bars on it and fade it out. hes feedin the underground fans wat we want. BARS, we dont care too much for his SWAG, but wen he gets back on a major and he is put to a mainstream situation everything will be right. YOU CANT TELL ME WHEN FOCUS CAME OUT n*ggaZ WASNT FEELIN IT. i remember my damn self. his flow on focus and pump it up was "swaggy". and he even showed it on some underground joints like 4 walls. n*ggaz was like joey alot back in 03. he know wat he had to do in that situation the same way hes doin what he needs to do now
Yeah and Focus and Pump It Up was hot to me especially Focus, he needs more of thse records who said U cant be swaggy and still drop hot bars?? Jay does it, Fab does it and I know Budden can do it
 07-21-2008, 10:52 PM         #30
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey has already murked hov so many times how can sum1 think jay better.
 9 years ago '07        #31
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
if Jay-z recited the lyrics Budden did on half his songs, n*ggas would be sayin that sh*t is Classic...

magazines would be callin it Illmatic status and sh*t lolll,,its just that dudes overlook Joey
 9 years ago '05        #32
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^name 5 better???? and don't bring up record sales or money n*gga who spits harder.
I never said he wasn't top 5, n*gga ain't the best. MM3 was disappointing as hell.
 07-21-2008, 10:54 PM         #33
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
this is hip-hop... fam ... he hasnt done sh*t... just think .. if there was no internet... would joe buddens be poppin?
n*gga HELL YEAH!!!! where were you in 03 and 04??? joey ran the streets sonny. A-Team and Desert Storm wit DJ Clue??? c'mon bruh joe just stayed a step ahead of the game back then and now we're here in 08 and look what you're doing. arguing on a MESSAGE BOARD instead of not bein on the internet. face it the internet is where its at for now.
 07-21-2008, 10:55 PM         #34
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I never said he wasn't top 5, n*gga ain't the best. MM3 was disappointing as hell.
 07-21-2008, 10:55 PM         #35
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
^^^this is hiphop not "the apprentice" what hasn't he done??? he's shown he's the best out, record sales don't mean sh*t it's RAP, money don't mean sh*t, it's RAP n*gga record sales ??? shiiiit n*gga mc hammer got more records sold then most these n*ggaz, money??? sh*t k-fed got more money then most these n*ggaz so at the end of the day its about who spits the best. joe does that. and wtf about your comment about the internet??? your on the internet are you not a real person???? don't be so fu*kin stupid
 9 years ago '07        #36
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
"Invisible Man" explains it all
 9 years ago '05        #37
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 crmlbywonder said:
Is it better than 2? If you say yes, you're delusional.
 07-21-2008, 10:57 PM         #38
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
^^^*looks at your avy and your name then realizes your opinion means nothing at all*
 07-21-2008, 10:58 PM         #39
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Yeah and Focus and Pump It Up was hot to me especially Focus, he needs more of thse records who said U cant be swaggy and still drop hot bars?? Jay does it, Fab does it and I know Budden can do it
but they are in mainstream positions. whats the point of releasing songs like focus and pump it up with swag when you aint signed and you aint gettin radio play and your hardcore fans arent gonna like it cause they dont wanna hear about the club. its just a waste. you'll get those songs when hes ready to throw em out. trust and believe hes got some. sh*t i liked stuntin. that was a banga and gangsta party
 07-21-2008, 11:00 PM         #40
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Is it better than 2? If you say yes, you're delusional.
woah woah woah!!! keep 2 outta this but to call it trash??? hiatus secrets warfare fam reunion dear diary all of me send him our love = not trash
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now