Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 12:28 AM         #221
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I'm not reading all that. if Im not a fan of a rapper that doesn't mean I'm going to mock a whole fu*king state. C'mon now. Especially over the net? That sh*t is weak.

Like I said I been/lived in Utica. Chilled everywhere. I got homies up there still and most n*ggas up there tell me they can't stand it. So what are you really saying? fu*k the talking over the net I might be in utica in august popping the same sh*t I was popping before being me.

As far as Joey. Dude is talented no matter where he from. I don't agree with putting him over seasoned vets but hes nice nonetheless

Edit:

I just read some of what you wrote. I went to UC. at you bragging about organized crime like that's cool or something. Bosnians got you gassed n*gga I'm from the Bricks, raised in hillside, stay in Irvington I'm not trying to hear all that
exactly cause i got fam up in hillside(908) and fam up in irv. this mafu*ka talkin hella reckless
 9 years ago '06        #222
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Dude's too emotional at times. He does got some tracks that I'm feeling while others make it to the recycle bin rather quickly. I don't see the hype surrounding him unless your on anti-depressants at all time
 9 years ago '05        #223
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 verbat|m said:
lol... n*ggaz is so fickle.....

budden is k!llin right now.......no bullsh*t.....
what exactly is he k!llin .. he aint doin no different then any other hood n*gga is doin...but he has the luxury of a damn computer... he gonna be doin this till he 60 and hopefully his approach will be old to yall... all he does is the same sh*t yall hated The Game for is dropping names and takin some event thats going on right now make a sick metaphor to relate to it and then spit a bunch of blah blah around it... I like dude none the less but he needs to step up to the for front and make some moves..seriously ... tell him to put that in his next rap and yes NOMIS said it ...
 9 years ago '06        #224
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 203 203
saigon, joell ortiz, lupe,black thought>>>joe budden
 9 years ago '04        #225
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 NomiS said:
what exactly is he k!llin .. he aint doin no different then any other hood n*gga is doin...but he has the luxury of a damn computer... he gonna be doin this till he 60 and hopefully his approach will be old to yall... all he does is the same sh*t yall hated The Game for is dropping names and takin some event thats going on right now make a sick metaphor to relate to it and then spit a bunch of blah blah around it... I like dude none the less but he needs to step up to the for front and make some moves..seriously ... tell him to put that in his next rap and yes NOMIS said it ...
How are you gonna say every other rapper is doing the same sh*t as Joe? Cmon man, what other rapper puts his whole life in his music like Budden does? Who else can make an introspective/self reflective track like "Whatever It Takes" or "To The Wire" ?

and WTF @ comparing the way Budden name drops to the way Game did....Budden does it in the right context and usually makes a hot line out of it...Game just does it for the hell of it.....and doesn't make a "sick metaphor" out of it like Budden does.....
 9 years ago '06        #226
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
saigon, joell ortiz, lupe,black thought>>>joe budden
saigon.... n*gga is you serious???

joell ortiz...not better then budden but can hang with him for sure we all heard "warfare"...his flow as always was ridiculous but joey's lines pretty much buried this back and forth track...Ortiz's album was sick though

lupe...if you pertainin' to wordplay, wit, and cleverness and all around versatility in flow/delivery then yea other than that...you buggin'

black thought hell yea..anybody thinkin' otherwise is nuts....i'm not talkin specifics people just bar for bar

Last edited by jgatling; 07-24-2008 at 02:19 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #227
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
 jgatling said:
saigon.... n*gga is you serious???
n*gga are you serious??!?!?

punchlines - joe budden
flow - saigon
chorus writing - saigon
delivery - saigon
versatility - saigon
rhyme scheme - saigon
story tellin - tie ( can go either way )
and da kid saigon is cosigned by the heavyweights, shyt, saigon probably your favorite rapper favorite rapper, who da hell co signs joe budden?

Last edited by ItIsWhatItIs; 07-24-2008 at 02:47 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #228
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
say what you want but who (part 1-3) is the best song ive heard since i used to love h.e.r. he pointed out EVERY problem thats wrong with hip hop on the head..every problem
that n*ggas forgot about he touched on and i cant say that im a joe budden follower but this sh*t hit me in the head..
 9 years ago '04        #229
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
n*gga are you serious??!?!?

punchlines - joe budden
flow - saigon
chorus writing - saigon
delivery - saigon
versatility - saigon
rhyme scheme - saigon
story tellin - tie ( can go either way )
and da kid saigon is cosigned by the heavyweights, shyt, saigon probably your favorite rapper favorite rapper, who da hell co signs joe budden?
he can be co signed by gandhi, pope ratzinger and nelson mandela, doesn't change the fact he needs to drop a fu*king album
 9 years ago '07        #230
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5487 5487
saigon is cool, but better than Joe Budden?? nahhhhhh!!!, not even close if u ask me,

lupe isn't close either, n*gga don't say anything that people could care about...but yea as a "rapper" i guess he's cool, his last cd was wack as fu*k if u ask me, excluding a few tracks

i've heard quite a few tracks from saigon, he has some lyrical ability, but nothing that really stuck to me....

i'm still listenin to joints from Joe Budden from fu*kin 2002, the dude spit Inspirational verses, (timeless music)

Last edited by Pos; 07-24-2008 at 07:41 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #231
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
 Big Moon Dawg said:
he can be co signed by gandhi, pope ratzinger and nelson mandela, doesn't change the fact he needs to drop a fu*king album
yeah i agree wit u and pos i cant change ur mind cuz u a fanatic
 9 years ago '07        #232
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
and pos i cant change ur mind cuz u a fanatic
Why would you try to change my mind??, its all about opinions, i'm not saying that i'm right and your wrong...its all about the persons musical preferences

and to ME, saigon and lupe ain't got sh*t on Joe Budden, simple as that...i could careless what ANYONE else thinks because the music clearly speaks for itself, and when "I" listen to it, thats what "I" think

it doesn't make me a 'fanatic', i'm sorry i don't agree with you, i just don't.....don't take offense, but Budden sh*ts on "Most" rappers, not just them 2

Last edited by Pos; 07-24-2008 at 09:55 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #233
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 Big Mike 25 said:
How are you gonna say every other rapper is doing the same sh*t as Joe? Cmon man, what other rapper puts his whole life in his music like Budden does? Who else can make an introspective/self reflective track like "Whatever It Takes" or "To The Wire" ?

and WTF @ comparing the way Budden name drops to the way Game did....Budden does it in the right context and usually makes a hot line out of it...Game just does it for the hell of it.....and doesn't make a "sick metaphor" out of it like Budden does.....
ur still not making any points or responding to what I was sayin....give it up ... joe buddens is nice ... ahhh forget it ....
 9 years ago '06        #234
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
 Pos said:
Why would you try to change my mind??, its all about opinions, i'm not saying that i'm right and your wrong...its all about the persons musical preferences

and to ME, saigon and lupe ain't got sh*t on Joe Budden, simple as that...i could careless what ANYONE else thinks because the music clearly speaks for itself, and when "I" listen to it, thats what "I" think

it doesn't make me a 'fanatic', i'm sorry i don't agree with you, i just don't.....don't take offense, but Budden sh*ts on "Most" rappers, not just them 2
im not knockin ur opinion, its just the fact that u feel joe budden is the best in da game, there's really no point to say something cuz most ppl would say black thought would shyt on budden
 9 years ago '07        #235
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
 9 years ago '07        #236
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
bump...
 9 years ago '06        #237
jj01 
space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711
because jay had him blackballed:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '07        #238
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
"for Oprah bills, i'll turn this bi*ch into Cloverfield...."
 07-27-2008, 11:51 PM         #239
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:

Because he garbage as fu*k, and only n*ggas on Boxden give a fu*k about him.
 9 years ago '07        #240
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
im tired of talkin about Fab, Most overrated n*gga Ever!!!! with his predictable, common sense a.ss punchlines...

Joey is the truth!!!!, n*ggas been sleepin too long...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy