Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 TimeIsMoney said:
No tracks are whar matter at the end of the day. Joey easily coulda put out a great album, but he couldn't at the time at def jam. MM2 was basically an album and that sh*ts on everything made since then and now. Plus MM3 and other tracks that havent the MM series. So the fu*k you talking about? I'm not into all the comparing sh*t cause a bunch of n*ggas got different styles either. Like how you gonna compare Fab vs Joe? both different styles makes no sense.
Are you serious, how don't albums matter and only tracks they are plenty of artist who have made one or two great tracks on sh*tty albums if you can't make an album full of great tracks then you have no reason being considered the best. People remember the greats for there albums if Buddens don't drop a classic album. Trust me 10 years from now people will be like he had so much potential to be great but did not live up to the hype.

and im still at the fact this n*gga rawproduct said that Buddens is 10x better then Andre 3 Stacks.
 07-23-2008, 01:01 PM         #202
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
It ain't so much as attacking a state over a rapper as it's people claimin this dude is the best in the game, and he ain't even the best to rep his state, and might even be one of the worst from the few. You just so happened to be from New Jerz and hop into the convo and apeak your mind on it, so I touched on it a bit further.

And you know what you're 100% right about that whole "I'm from this borough and this block" sh*t, but those are people in surrounding cities/towns/villages of Utica, but dudes that are from Utica rep that sh*t...ain't sh*t to be ashamed of round here, where you think everyone comes to lay low and hustle when the city gets too hot? sh*t, organized crime was all Utica was known for back in the day, and aint sh*t changed that much...if you've been through East Utica & Cornhill you'd know what's up...Where you actually go to school though? HCCC? UC? MV?

Ain't no hate or love gained or lost...sh*t I might even have broken bread witcha...

And to stay on topic...Budden is just whack...I been a member on BX for years now and always hear the same dumb sh*t from the same couple OG's on here and the ignorant new cats...this post should have been fu*kin deleted as it is...callin this dude with 1 fu*kin semi-average studio album the best rapper...on the strength of mixtapes...fu*k outta here...50 done murdered his first 5 mixtapes but at least backed them up with solid retail albums...same goes for Lupe, Chamillionaire, and even D-Block and Dipset who've got a HUGE (FAR BIGGER THAN JOE BUDDEN) mixtape fanbase yet still manage to make retail albums, go on tour, make videos, drop singles, advertise, and even make some damn money...Budden doesn't...

And I know music is all about preference...sh*t I think Cormega is easily one of the best rappers and IN MY OPINION he's dropped 2 classics...but am I stupid enough to claim he's the best rapper? NO...he's not...and that's because THERE ARE certain criteria you need to fit that role...which he doesn't...and I'll be damned to let select fools corrupt the minds of the youth to think Joe Budden is the best rap has to offer...
fu*k wack a.ss utica n*gga brick city all fu*kin day. and joe budden might be the worst?? you just said lil wayne was better than budden? he dont have no fu*kin material better than mood muzik 2 or 3 or 1 or joeys first cd. and fu*k what YOUR opinion is, i really dont give a fu*k you dont know sh*t but you type like you tryna prove something. i dont care what any1 says, what makes MM2 and MM3 non-albums? all original production and lyrics. theres just no bazzzzz and it cant be bought at a best buy or target, but they're ALBUMS mafu*ka. two classic albums under his belt to add. lol " I'll be damned to let fools corrupt minds!!!!!!!" this aint politics n*gga this is music and personal taste and opinion. Joe Budden>>>>>>>>>>rap game joe budden>>>>>>>lil wayne joe budden>>>>>>>>cormega too since you wanna put it like that. i dont hear no 1 playin that n*gga or even talkin bout him, tha fu*k is he doin?? i think your mom was prolly in the back of dat toyota, dont be mad at your father
 07-23-2008, 01:03 PM         #203
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
You are who he's describin homie...whatchu laughin at?

You're clearly a dude from the boonies who claims to be from "The City" or a surrounding large city not the village or town you reside at...fu*k outta here...
o yea, i got fam up in syracuse 2. every mafu*ka i know up there is str8 SHOOK to come down to newark, dey know what it is in the brickz. so do nyc n*ggaz bruh, nobody plays out jersey kid, especially not newark

Last edited by crmlbywonder; 07-23-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: some bullshit
 07-23-2008, 01:08 PM         #204
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
o yea, i got fam up in syracuse 2. every mafu*ka i know up there is str8 SHOOK to come down to newark, dey know what it is in the brickz. so do nyc n*ggaz bruh, nobody plays out jersey kid, especially not newark
Yea sure...you keep thinkin that in New Jersey, the Waste Management capital of the world..and I ain't from Syracuse bi*ch so I don't give a fu*k where and where not your bi*ch a.ss cousins will go...But I would guess it's more so because they're related to your f*g**t a.ss and not so much where they live at...
 07-23-2008, 01:10 PM         #205
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Yea sure...you keep thinkin that in New Jersey, the Waste Management capital of the world..and I ain't from Syracuse bi*ch so I don't give a fu*k where and where not your bi*ch a.ss cousins will go...But I would guess it's more so because they're related to your f*g**t a.ss and not so much where they live at...
yup the waste management capital but n*ggaz love while who shouts out utica???...................oh you
 07-23-2008, 01:11 PM         #206
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
fu*k wack a.ss utica n*gga brick city all fu*kin day. and joe budden might be the worst?? you just said lil wayne was better than budden? he dont have no fu*kin material better than mood muzik 2 or 3 or 1 or joeys first cd. and fu*k what YOUR opinion is, i really dont give a fu*k you dont know sh*t but you type like you tryna prove something. i dont care what any1 says, what makes MM2 and MM3 non-albums? all original production and lyrics. theres just no bazzzzz and it cant be bought at a best buy or target, but they're ALBUMS mafu*ka. two classic albums under his belt to add. lol " I'll be damned to let fools corrupt minds!!!!!!!" this aint politics n*gga this is music and personal taste and opinion. Joe Budden>>>>>>>>>>rap game joe budden>>>>>>>lil wayne joe budden>>>>>>>>cormega too since you wanna put it like that. i dont hear no 1 playin that n*gga or even talkin bout him, tha fu*k is he doin?? i think your mom was prolly in the back of dat toyota, dont be mad at your father

I'm officially done talkin sh*t to a minor...is that seriously what u got to say?
 07-23-2008, 01:17 PM         #207
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
yup the waste management capital but n*ggaz love while who shouts out utica???...................oh you
Who the fu*k shouts out Newark or Jersey in general...you fu*kin serious?? Redman maybe...2-10 years ago..??? The Devils??? The Nets??? O wait even they're bouncin from that giant toilet seat NY n*ggas sit their a.ss on top of to take a fat sh*t...

And please stop frontin like your bi*ch made white suburban a.ss is in Newark...with your lyin bi*ch a.ss...

Go bump your Mood Muzik's that you and the 76 other people in this world place up on a pedestal...wondering why Joey don't get no play ANYWHERE let alone New Jersey...
 07-23-2008, 01:18 PM         #208
Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
i mean seriously, i was just skimmin through his catelogue...briefly listenin' to many of his songs (Dumb Out, The Future, Hiatus, 5th Gear to name a few) and i just thought to myself, "HOW in the world is this guy NOT respected as a rapper", its unbelievable...

i mean, Can people not hear what he is saying, i'm just in shock how Other rappers don't acknowledge him or his music...but they continue to praise lil wayne, etcccc

the list of songs goes on and on, from his album to MM2 and MM3 are just crazyyyy....it seems as they get older and older, i actually Appreciate them more and more....(especially with the current state of hip-hop)

and now he is dropping Who Pt. 1, 2, and 3 should be coming...

Discuss...

because 90% of the people that listen to hip-hop nowadays are idiots
 9 years ago '05        #209
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,828 | Props total: 211 211
 hotsisal_23 said:
how in the fuk can yall n*ggas put budden over fiasco

lets do the math
fiasco has 2 ablums n budden has 1 - 1 point for lupe
fiasco lyrics are better than budden - 1 point for lupe
mixtape wise - tie 2 points each
mainstream - 1 point for lupe
fanbase - 1 point for lupe
creativity - 1 point for lupe

its clearly fukin obvious who won
albums-lupe 2, budden releasing his 3rd in a month or so (if you want to count mm3 the album)
lyrics-debatable, but for me i rather listen to budden. With lupe i can't just sit and play his whole cd, i've tried and i can't seem to get through it all without skipping, getting bored, etc

mixtape wise- budden easily
mainstream- i guess lupe but that has nothing to do with rappers ability so i don't count that really
creativity- i'll give that to lupe

so on my tally i have it pretty even, i'd just rather listen to budden so i'm not going even try arguing about this topic because people are already set on their opinions and nothing is going to change

Last edited by lilwheezy; 07-23-2008 at 01:59 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #210
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
Because a good percentage of people only know him as that 'pump it up' n*gga... I like him... But most times, when I bring up the name, people just brush him off as garbage...
 9 years ago '07        #211
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487
i can only listen to lupe for so long, im not saying he's not a good rapper cause he's cool, a bit Overrated if u ask ME...

but what he speaks about, i could actually care-less about...he doesn't say anything where i'm like "ightt i can relate to him", or "ok i agree wit his view".....i mean don't get me wrong tho, he has some tracks where he does, but he doesn't connect with the listener in most cases

but Joey is way better, Not even a question...he might not be the better/hotter rapper, but his views on how he see's things, his punchlines, and lyrics as a whole are just 100x better than lupes, and mainly All of the other n*ggas

Budden also has alot of Inspirational verses

Last edited by Pos; 07-23-2008 at 02:37 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #212
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:
Go bump your Mood Muzik's that you and the 76 other people in this world place up on a pedestal...
you probably bumpin Budden's music Right Now, like "damn, this dude CAN spit",

Don't even front n*gga, u faker than fu*kin rick ross right now tryin to deny the sh*t...you ain't even givin No valid points really,

all you keep sayin is he aint got a album out...knowing damn well he has madd tracks out right now, that are better than 95% of the bullsh*t being released...

Joey about to have 2 full cd's out in less than a year, plus a 15 minute track

SEPT. 16TH!!!

Last edited by Pos; 07-23-2008 at 02:57 PM..
 07-23-2008, 02:59 PM         #213
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
you probably bumpin Budden's music Right Now, like "damn, this dude CAN spit",

Don't even front n*gga, u faker than fu*kin rick ross right now tryin to deny the sh*t...you ain't even givin No valid points really,

all you keep sayin is he aint got a album out...knowing damn well he has madd tracks out right now, that are better than 95% of the bullsh*t being released...

Joey about to have 2 full cd's out in less than a year, plus a 15 minute track

SEPT. 16TH!!!

Nas dropped a mixtape and album in a matter of a month that completely sh*ts on ANYTHING Joe Budden has EVER done...
 9 years ago '08        #214
Champion4748 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
He Suck
 9 years ago '07        #215
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:

Nas dropped a mixtape and album in a matter of a month that completely sh*ts on ANYTHING Joe Budden has EVER done...
Nas is part of the other 5% i left, and that is far from his best work....his last classic album to Me, was Stillmatic or Lost Tapes

and there are tracks from Joe Budden that i feel are on or above nas level, Not everything that nas spit is classic

Last edited by Pos; 07-23-2008 at 03:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #216
juis 
space
space
$525 | Props total: 6 6
wait till august or september. THE PADDED ROOM
 07-23-2008, 06:15 PM         #217
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
It ain't so much as attacking a state over a rapper as it's people claimin this dude is the best in the game, and he ain't even the best to rep his state, and might even be one of the worst from the few. You just so happened to be from New Jerz and hop into the convo and apeak your mind on it, so I touched on it a bit further.

And you know what you're 100% right about that whole "I'm from this borough and this block" sh*t, but those are people in surrounding cities/towns/villages of Utica, but dudes that are from Utica rep that sh*t...ain't sh*t to be ashamed of round here, where you think everyone comes to lay low and hustle when the city gets too hot? sh*t, organized crime was all Utica was known for back in the day, and aint sh*t changed that much...if you've been through East Utica & Cornhill you'd know what's up...Where you actually go to school though? HCCC? UC? MV?

Ain't no hate or love gained or lost...sh*t I might even have broken bread witcha...

And to stay on topic...Budden is just whack...I been a member on BX for years now and always hear the same dumb sh*t from the same couple OG's on here and the ignorant new cats...this post should have been fu*kin deleted as it is...callin this dude with 1 fu*kin semi-average studio album the best rapper...on the strength of mixtapes...fu*k outta here...50 done murdered his first 5 mixtapes but at least backed them up with solid retail albums...same goes for Lupe, Chamillionaire, and even D-Block and Dipset who've got a HUGE (FAR BIGGER THAN JOE BUDDEN) mixtape fanbase yet still manage to make retail albums, go on tour, make videos, drop singles, advertise, and even make some damn money...Budden doesn't...

And I know music is all about preference...sh*t I think Cormega is easily one of the best rappers and IN MY OPINION he's dropped 2 classics...but am I stupid enough to claim he's the best rapper? NO...he's not...and that's because THERE ARE certain criteria you need to fit that role...which he doesn't...and I'll be damned to let select fools corrupt the minds of the youth to think Joe Budden is the best rap has to offer...
I'm not reading all that. if Im not a fan of a rapper that doesn't mean I'm going to mock a whole fu*king state. C'mon now. Especially over the net? That sh*t is weak.

Like I said I been/lived in Utica. Chilled everywhere. I got homies up there still and most n*ggas up there tell me they can't stand it. So what are you really saying? fu*k the talking over the net I might be in utica in august popping the same sh*t I was popping before being me.

As far as Joey. Dude is talented no matter where he from. I don't agree with putting him over seasoned vets but hes nice nonetheless

Edit:

I just read some of what you wrote. I went to UC. at you bragging about organized crime like that's cool or something. Bosnians got you gassed n*gga I'm from the Bricks, raised in hillside, stay in Irvington I'm not trying to hear all that

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-23-2008 at 06:20 PM..
 07-23-2008, 08:01 PM         #218
verbat|m 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... n*ggaz is so fickle.....

budden is k!llin right now.......no bullsh*t.....
 9 years ago '04        #219
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 KingOfNY369 said:

I really don't get your deep-seeded anger towards Budden or why you're so upset that people praise him. The guy is clearly a very good rapper, regardless of what you say. You can whine all you want about how he only has one "official" album out, but the reality is, MM2 and MM3 were exactly like albums...plus, all the songs which he released over the years which didn't appear on mixtapes, you know the man has damn near 5 albums worth of fu*king material...

You know, I'd be okay with you saying Budden is sh*t but you're saying WAYNE is better? Lmao.....why don't you explain to me exactly why Lil Wayne is better than Budden? Oh, without mentioning anything about record sales, "swag", how many girls Wayne has fu*ked, popularity etc....just compare Wayne as a rapper to Budden as a rapper...I'd really be interested in knowing how Wayne is better...please, enlighten me :)
 07-24-2008, 12:25 AM         #220
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Who the fu*k shouts out Newark or Jersey in general...you fu*kin serious?? Redman maybe...2-10 years ago..??? The Devils??? The Nets??? O wait even they're bouncin from that giant toilet seat NY n*ggas sit their a.ss on top of to take a fat sh*t...

And please stop frontin like your bi*ch made white suburban a.ss is in Newark...with your lyin bi*ch a.ss...

Go bump your Mood Muzik's that you and the 76 other people in this world place up on a pedestal...wondering why Joey don't get no play ANYWHERE let alone New Jersey...
n*gga im on pomona ave weequahic section newark new jerz and i rep avon where dem beven n*ggaz rest they head. born beth isreal hospital big dog, lived in newark my whole life. lol my white suburban a.ss. aint sh*t white on me but my teeth and ya mother. but its retarded to even argue this sh*t wit you, a fu*kin square hidin behind a monitor talkin sh*t the whole fu*kin industry shouts out newark from dipset to nas to jay z. if ya dumbass knew sumthin you would know 2pac's homies was all from newark new jersey n*gga, OUTLAWZ bi*ch. you feel im frontin and im not from newark, take it to the next level and really see if i aint from brick city. youz a uterus from utica
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy