Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 05:35 PM         #181
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Says the dude from Jersey with the Budden avitar...

And he's even a Kobe c*ck-rocker...

You fit the description of a BX groupie to a fu*kin tee...
funny thing how on boxden if you like someone good at their job or like some1 that another mafu*ker hates your a groupie. no sir im not a groupie at all. and you fu*kin right im from jersey n*gga..........wat something wrong with it??? i thought so, jersey is live. 2 you said lil wayne aka im so high i can eat a star is better than jumpoff??? that means this is the first and last reply i make to a c*cksucker stan like you for the rest of my time on boxden. so enjoy ridin my d*ck you fu*kin fruitball, it wont last long
 9 years ago '08        #182
Champion4748 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Budden = No Records:smh:

Pump It Up
 9 years ago '07        #183
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
 lilwheezy said:
and to those saying he's depressing, how many of y'all live lives like all the other rappers, going clubbing 24/7, living in mansions, fu*king the top notch bi*ches, etc
co sign...Real Talk

i understand people wanna be entertained wit all the party records and sh*t, but how much of that can u honestly take??, plus all the drug dealin talk....sh*t is mad played out!!!

rick ross just got exposed, and im glad. n*gga was frontin mad hard

i just can't understand how some fans can NOT respect Joe's music, like its nothin but Realness, how can you not like someone who is different from all the fakes....

he speaks with the Most sense out of every rapper

Last edited by Pos; 07-22-2008 at 08:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #184
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
bump...
 9 years ago '05        #185
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Willie_Dynamite said:
I agree Joey Sucks. I can name ten mc off the top of my head that's better

Hov
Kiss
Game
Fab
Ghostface
Kanye
Beans
S.P
Face

Agreed
 9 years ago '04        #186
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
Why Budden's is not considered the best rapper now

He cant make an album

Lupe, Nas, Common all are still rapping and dropping better sh*t than Budden's whole career.

When Lupe is mentioned that Budden d*ck riders only arguement is that they can relate to buddens even thought lupe is far more skilled than buddens.

Because Budden's is nothing but a lazy mixtape rapper.

Buddens might be top 10 or even 5 skill wise but he lacks the material to even put above rappers like Nas, Common and his 1st album was worst than nastradamus. Really his only great work is Mood Muzik 2. Also lets add his work ethic which isnt helping his cause because it is the main reason he lack materials.

Ill put

Mos Def
Ceelo
Scarface
Nas
Lupe
Common
3 stack
Jay-z
Ghost Face
Talib Kweli

Even though he is a great rapper but i atleast need to listen to a real album of his without dumbing down his flow.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 07-22-2008 at 09:22 PM..
 07-23-2008, 09:07 AM         #187
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
funny thing how on boxden if you like someone good at their job or like some1 that another mafu*ker hates your a groupie. no sir im not a groupie at all. and you fu*kin right im from jersey n*gga..........wat something wrong with it??? i thought so, jersey is live. 2 you said lil wayne aka im so high i can eat a star is better than jumpoff??? that means this is the first and last reply i make to a c*cksucker stan like you for the rest of my time on boxden. so enjoy ridin my d*ck you fu*kin fruitball, it wont last long
Look I know this gon' hurt you and your boy rawproduct's feelings in all...but...

[pic - click to view]

Yes that is YOUR favorite rapper rollin around those tough Jersey streets (joke) in his 1987 Toyota Trecel...good thing his "Fans" support him so he can roll around in the lap of luxury...

And by the way...Jersey too live??? you gotta be kiddin me...it's the place that bi*ch-made n*ggas that can't handle NY go to...And yes you are a fu*kin groupie when you have links in your sig for other groupies to go peep the same 2 Kobe clips that nobody gives a fu*k about...and for you to even think that that 1 win in the Finals chokin-ass rapist is the best in the league shows just why you consider Budden to be on top...go roll around shotgun in Jerz with ya boy Joey in his '87 Trecel...

sh*t...he prolly borrowed your ride...
 9 years ago '04        #188
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 rawproduct03 said:
^^joe is 10x better then 3000 and i like 3000, the thing is n*ggaz will always have there own opinions, you'll never get everybody on the same page, having an album out doesn't mean sh*t, if a n*gga goes in then he goes in period now watch all of the haters (closet fans) come in and talkstupid sh*t

How are n*ggas in here letting this statement slide

Why Joe ain't considered the is because at the end of the day albums are what matters and Buddens had an average album
 07-23-2008, 10:38 AM         #189
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Look I know this gon' hurt you and your boy rawproduct's feelings in all...but...

[pic - click to view]

Yes that is YOUR favorite rapper rollin around those tough Jersey streets (joke) in his 1987 Toyota Trecel...good thing his "Fans" support him so he can roll around in the lap of luxury...

And by the way...Jersey too live??? you gotta be kiddin me...it's the place that bi*ch-made n*ggas that can't handle NY go to...And yes you are a fu*kin groupie when you have links in your sig for other groupies to go peep the same 2 Kobe clips that nobody gives a fu*k about...and for you to even think that that 1 win in the Finals chokin-ass rapist is the best in the league shows just why you consider Budden to be on top...go roll around shotgun in Jerz with ya boy Joey in his '87 Trecel...

n*gga you from upstate NY, I KNOW you not talking
 07-23-2008, 11:05 AM         #190
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
n*gga you from upstate NY, I KNOW you not talking
You're damn right Upstate NY...why don't you pull yourself away from that car you wish you had and come see what Upstate NY is all about...where you think all that work ya'll dudes get down in the City and Jersey comes from....do your homework OG triple OG O Triple Triple...Hop in your mans '87 Toyota with Budden and all 3 of ya'll can roll around talkin about your hopes and dreams...like that car on the lot you're standin in-front of wishin you could cop...
 07-23-2008, 11:16 AM         #191
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
You're damn right Upstate NY...why don't you pull yourself away from that car you wish you had and come see what Upstate NY is all about...where you think all that work ya'll dudes get down in the City and Jersey comes from....do your homework OG triple OG O Triple Triple...Hop in your mans '87 Toyota with Budden and all 3 of ya'll can roll around talkin about your hopes and dreams...like that car on the lot you're standin in-front of wishin you could cop...
Been there done that, lived in Utica for a year and went to school there, partied at Syracuse, chilled damn near everywhere from Herkimer to Marcy to Frankfurt and with mad different types of n*ggas and fu*ked all different types of females. Ask SC1

And I was popping the same sh*t and half the n*ggas upstate wont even claim it. They'll say "Oh I was born in Harlem, or I'm from Brooklyn". They knew a n*gga was from Jerz and i got nothing but LOVE. Matter fact I'll be up there in August popping the same sh*t.

Damn you dislike a rapper so much that you gotta attack a whole state?
 07-23-2008, 11:23 AM         #192
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gutta561 said:
How are n*ggas in here letting this statement slide

Why Joe ain't considered the is because at the end of the day albums are what matters and Buddens had an average album
No tracks are whar matter at the end of the day. Joey easily coulda put out a great album, but he couldn't at the time at def jam. MM2 was basically an album and that sh*ts on everything made since then and now. Plus MM3 and other tracks that havent the MM series. So the fu*k you talking about? I'm not into all the comparing sh*t cause a bunch of n*ggas got different styles either. Like how you gonna compare Fab vs Joe? both different styles makes no sense.
 9 years ago '04        #193
Young Money730 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas be on some dumb sh*t...i read someone say joey wasnt tough b/c he didnt have an album out...but for the past two years before lil wayne just dropped this album everybody was considering him number one, when he was just dropping mixtapes...whats the difference

joey not considered because now you have two brackets
you have rappers & entertainers
like soulja boy is not a rapper he's a entertainer, he will never be or should considered a great rapper because he's not...but he did entertain the whole country with that song...you cant hate cause everyone, every club, every station was playing it so...he makes music to entertain and dance

like you cant put joe budden in the samwe category as soulja boy...or az and v.i.c.

i hope u get wat im tryin 2 say
 9 years ago '04        #194
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 KingOfNY369 said:

[pic - click to view]

Check & Mate
 9 years ago '06        #195
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
how in the fuk can yall n*ggas put budden over fiasco

lets do the math
fiasco has 2 ablums n budden has 1 - 1 point for lupe
fiasco lyrics are better than budden - 1 point for lupe
mixtape wise - tie 2 points each
mainstream - 1 point for lupe
fanbase - 1 point for lupe
creativity - 1 point for lupe

its clearly fukin obvious who won

Last edited by Sir Mike; 07-23-2008 at 11:29 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #196
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
because he's not the best rapper. not close. why do people think he's so good? it puzzles me. i listened to mood muzik 3 and wasn't really impressed. maybe i should try listen to more to see what people like about him.
 9 years ago '04        #197
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
Well, I see people live in a world where ALBUMS dont matter & you can be still consider one of the greats....DEAD WRONG

Joe only had ONE ALBUM. Hell, his mixtapes had more success than that ONE ALBUM. Everybody crying about how def jam fu*k him, dude STILL could've put a album if he wanted to but he didn't want his album to be released with no support behind it like freeway, beans, young gunz, etc. I noticed alot of people on BX say "I don't care about the record sales, I care about the quality of the album". NEWS FLASH DUMB fu*kS! THEY DO! It's their bread & butter, what pay their bills & support to buy nice clothing, jewelry & cars. Instead of him riding in that 1990 toyota, dude could be in something decent. Go support this man buy his mixtapes & self titled album, and make dude hit platinum, instead of complaining on BX.
 9 years ago '04        #198
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 REAL_NESS said:
Been there done that, lived in Utica for a year and went to school there, partied at Syracuse, chilled damn near everywhere from Herkimer to Marcy to Frankfurt and with mad different types of n*ggas and fu*ked all different types of females. Ask SC1

And I was popping the same sh*t and half the n*ggas upstate wont even claim it. They'll say "Oh I was born in Harlem, or I'm from Brooklyn". They knew a n*gga was from Jerz and i got nothing but LOVE. Matter fact I'll be up there in August popping the same sh*t.

GOT EM'..
 07-23-2008, 12:17 PM         #199
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

It ain't so much as attacking a state over a rapper as it's people claimin this dude is the best in the game, and he ain't even the best to rep his state, and might even be one of the worst from the few. You just so happened to be from New Jerz and hop into the convo and apeak your mind on it, so I touched on it a bit further.

And you know what you're 100% right about that whole "I'm from this borough and this block" sh*t, but those are people in surrounding cities/towns/villages of Utica, but dudes that are from Utica rep that sh*t...ain't sh*t to be ashamed of round here, where you think everyone comes to lay low and hustle when the city gets too hot? sh*t, organized crime was all Utica was known for back in the day, and aint sh*t changed that much...if you've been through East Utica & Cornhill you'd know what's up...Where you actually go to school though? HCCC? UC? MV?

Ain't no hate or love gained or lost...sh*t I might even have broken bread witcha...

And to stay on topic...Budden is just whack...I been a member on BX for years now and always hear the same dumb sh*t from the same couple OG's on here and the ignorant new cats...this post should have been fu*kin deleted as it is...callin this dude with 1 fu*kin semi-average studio album the best rapper...on the strength of mixtapes...fu*k outta here...50 done murdered his first 5 mixtapes but at least backed them up with solid retail albums...same goes for Lupe, Chamillionaire, and even D-Block and Dipset who've got a HUGE (FAR BIGGER THAN JOE BUDDEN) mixtape fanbase yet still manage to make retail albums, go on tour, make videos, drop singles, advertise, and even make some damn money...Budden doesn't...

And I know music is all about preference...sh*t I think Cormega is easily one of the best rappers and IN MY OPINION he's dropped 2 classics...but am I stupid enough to claim he's the best rapper? NO...he's not...and that's because THERE ARE certain criteria you need to fit that role...which he doesn't...and I'll be damned to let select fools corrupt the minds of the youth to think Joe Budden is the best rap has to offer...
 07-23-2008, 12:21 PM         #200
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
GOT EM'..
You are who he's describin homie...whatchu laughin at?

You're clearly a dude from the boonies who claims to be from "The City" or a surrounding large city not the village or town you reside at...fu*k outta here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy