Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
9627 pageviews
284 comments

Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???

i mean seriously, i was just skimmin through his catelogue...briefly listenin' to many of his songs (Dumb Out, The Future, Hiatus, 5th Gear to name a few) and i just thought to myself, "HOW in the world is this guy NOT respected as a rapper", its unbelievable...

i mean, Can people not hear what he is saying, i'm just in shock how Other rappers don't acknowledge him or his music...but they continue to praise lil wayne, etcccc

the list of songs goes on and on, from his album to MM2 and MM3 are just crazyyyy....it seems as they get older and older, i actually Appreciate them more and more....(especially with the current state of hip-hop)

and now he is dropping Who Pt. 1, 2, and 3 should be coming...

Discuss...

284 comments for "Why is Joe Budden NOT considered the Best Rapper, right now???"

9 years ago '07        #2
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
because he doesn't have an album out

you can't label a rapper the best out with no album to back it up
 07-21-2008, 10:17 PM         #3
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
according to boxden hes better than andre 3000
 9 years ago '05        #4
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Because he's not
 07-21-2008, 10:22 PM         #5
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
according to boxden hes better than andre 3000
^^joe is 10x better then 3000 and i like 3000, the thing is n*ggaz will always have there own opinions, you'll never get everybody on the same page, having an album out doesn't mean sh*t, if a n*gga goes in then he goes in period now watch all of the haters (closet fans) come in and talkstupid sh*t
 07-21-2008, 10:22 PM         #6
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he isnt making money for himself or anyone else .. he gets respect but he isnt that n*gga ... every demographic likes wayne (i didnt say everyone) but you gotta respect that wayne stay on a track and thats why he is considered hot .. budden had a little chance and didnt take advantage like he should have .. he was abused after that (truthfully he was abused from jump) i wouldnt mind hearing a full mainstream album from dude .. best writer of course he is in the top 5 .. best rapper not entirely so .. when the radio starts playing him again then we can put him back in the top discussion
 9 years ago '07        #7
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
i mean i was watching the BET awards the other day, and old-timers were stealing the show, like Al Green etccccc...

and rappers were all reciting the lyrics to his songs, i mean i know the guy is a legend....but you kinda think to yourself, "Music nowadays is just horrible, rappers have to be ashamed of the way the music has become, its just horrible..."

i respect some rappers, but most of the commercial rappers are just disgracing the culture....

i think Joe Budden is making music the right way, and people just don't recognize it
 07-21-2008, 10:25 PM         #8
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Because he's not

^^^name 5 better???? and don't bring up record sales or money n*gga who spits harder.
 9 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^joe is 10x better then 3000 and i like 3000, the thing is n*ggaz will always have there own opinions, you'll never get everybody on the same page, having an album out doesn't mean sh*t, if a n*gga goes in then he goes in period now watch all of the haters (closet fans) come in and talkstupid sh*t
you have to be able to hold your own for an entire album to really be recognized as "one of those dudes"

Joe's first cd was decent but it lost substance after a while IMO
 07-21-2008, 10:28 PM         #10
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because n*ggaz on boxden feel they should discredit the talent and skill of certain people by coming out with rules like :

you have to have albums sold in major stores

you have to have singles on the radio

and whatever bullsh*t they come up with to slight joe budden instead of realizing the n*gga has well over 5 albums worth of material and has countless classic joints (all of me, dumbout, 3 sides, 40 licks, secrets, stained, young n*ggaz and the list goes on!!!!!)

to me the n*gga is the best in the game. he has every package a rapper needs and to me hes the best at most of those skills that make a rapper versatile but some people are just plain stupid
 07-21-2008, 10:29 PM         #11
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you have to be able to hold your own for an entire album to really be recognized as "one of those dudes"

^^^how did it lack substance???the n*gga touched on everything
 9 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^how did it lack substance???the n*gga touched on everything
that sh*t just didnt click with me after a few listens

first couple listens was koo, then it just wore off and I got bored with it
 9 years ago '07        #13
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
it was probably better than about 85% of the albums being released Today, and thats not even Joe's best material...
 9 years ago '05        #14
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
he is the best right now
 9 years ago '05        #15
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 Pos said:
it was probably better than about 85% of the albums being released Today, and thats not even Joe's best material...
hm... naw. ..

Joe Buddens aint proved nothing yet ... close thread fam
 9 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 Pos said:
yea I know

people probably disagree with me like they disagree with yall about Joe

but I think Z-Ro is the best in the game
 9 years ago '05        #17
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I been listening to Mouse since 03 but heres the thing about Budden, I love his ability to express his emotions thats his bread and butter, kinda reminds me of Scarface, I mean All of Me is one of the most heart felt tracks I've ever heard The Future was basically the same just had better lyricism he hits the ball out th park when he raps about his life and struggles because U can actually see it when he speaks but this is what he lacks its his flow people dont understand thats the only thing missing from him, the lyrics are there but his flow is the same, its like he dont have no style he dont switch it up here and there, like for example Lupe Fiasco is very versitile, Saigon is very versitile, Stack Bundles was versitile they had style, and swag, they can give U different types of flows and I wanna hear him on different production like 9th Wonder, Kanye West, and other producers he aint worked with, you have to give the listeners different vibes and sounds, show your all around game, but his lyricism is the only reason I listen to him but his flow get boring but he is an excellent rapper
 07-21-2008, 10:36 PM         #18
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
hm... naw. ..

Joe Buddens aint proved nothing yet ... close thread fam
^^^what is there to prove n*gga???
 9 years ago '07        #19
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
Hiatus is an unbelievable track, i mean you can actually feel what he is saying, bar for bar....you can feel his whole mood

he puts that pain into his flow, plus the ad-lib he got owwwwwwwwwwwww!!!, crazyyy
 9 years ago '04        #20
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
Listening to Joe Budden = :sleepy:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc